UPDATE; Madeleine McCann

tiny dancer

Aug 30, 2007, 10:45:23 PM8/30/07
'SYRINGE FOUND IN MADELEINE'S APARTMENT'

POLICE hunting for missing Madeleine McCann discovered a syringe in her
parents’ bedroom, it was dramatically claimed last night.

In the latest slur against Kate and Gerry McCann, the hypodermic needle was
allegedly found in a cupboard at the apartment where their daughter
vanished.

According to reports in the Portuguese press, police are examining the
theory that the needle could have been used by Madeleine’s parents – both
doctors – to administer sedatives to their children to help them sleep.

Hurtful and unfounded rumours in the Portuguese media claim that detectives
are convinced the couple accidentally killed four-year-old Madeleine by
giving her an overdose of sedatives.

Last night a spokeswoman for the couple angrily denied the latest slurs and
insisted that the McCanns had never sedated their children.

She said: “I can categorically say the McCanns did not have syringes or
sedatives with them on holiday. They do not use sedatives on their children.
This story is absolute nonsense, it is totally untrue.”

The allegations are the latest in a long line of vicious attacks the McCanns
have been forced to endure while desperately waiting for news of their
daughter.

But there has been a significant shift in the tone of the attacks in recent
days, with a number of Portuguese papers now accusing the McCanns outright
of killing their daughter.

The respected Correio da Manha paper wrote yesterday: “Madeleine’s parents
kept a tranquiliser kit in the cupboard of the Ocean Club bedroom.”

The paper went on to claim that weight was being given to the theory of an
accidental overdose because the McCanns’ other children, two-year-old twins
Sean and Amelie, had not woken up on the night Madeleine vanished 119 days
ago, despite the noise and confusion around them.

The paper also quoted Gerry McCann insisting that the twins were very sound
sleepers and tired after an exhausting day playing in the pool.

The allegations were attributed to a source close to the investigation, but
Portuguese police last night refused to
comment.

The police, who are not allowed to speak about the investigation because of
Portugal’s strict secrecy laws, have always maintained that the McCanns are
not and never have been suspects.

The allegations also clash with evidence provided by British ex-pat Pamela
Fenn, who lives in the apartment above the one from which Madeleine
disappeared.

Mrs Fenn, 81, told the police that two nights before the incident she heard
a little girl loudly crying, “Daddy, daddy” in the apartment.

She said the crying had lasted for some time, but stopped when the McCanns
returned to the apartment after dinner.

This would suggest the children were not being regularly sedated and were,
in fact, wide awake after being put to bed.

Gerry and Kate, both 39, have always borne the attacks with dignity and good
grace, but last week in an interview with British journalists Gerry finally
snapped and responded to the accusations.

He said: “It is just so absurd, it is just not credible. It’s incredibly
hurtful and incredibly untrue.”

“Even if somebody could think that, there is absolutely no evidence pointing
in that direction.”

Gerry also stormed out of a television interview after a Spanish reporter
questioned him about claims that blood had been found in their apartment.

The outbursts are being seen as a sign of his growing frustration with the
lack of progress in the investigation and his determination to protect his
family from vindictive slurs.

Meanwhile, detectives continue to await the results of forensic tests being
carried out on a number of pieces of evidence discovered in and around Praia
da Luz.

It is believed that the DNA tests could provide a crucial breakthrough.

Portuguese police have a team of officers on stand-by ready to move in on a
suspect as soon as the tests are confirmed.

http://www.express.co.uk/posts/view/17693/-Syringe-found-in-Madeleine-s-apartment-

Stormstruck

Sep 3, 2007, 1:50:52 AM9/3/07
Unless the alleged syringe has traces of sedatives in it, I see nothing
strange about two Dr's carrying some medical supplies with them.

But thats just me.

"tiny dancer" <tinyda...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

> 'SYRINGE FOUND IN MADELEINE'S APARTMENT'
>

> POLICE hunting for missing Madeleine McCann discovered a syringe in her
> parents' bedroom, it was dramatically claimed last night.
>

> In the latest slur against Kate and Gerry McCann, the hypodermic needle
> was
> allegedly found in a cupboard at the apartment where their daughter
> vanished.
>

> According to reports in the Portuguese press, police are examining the

> theory that the needle could have been used by Madeleine's parents - both
> doctors - to administer sedatives to their children to help them sleep.

Kris Baker

Sep 3, 2007, 11:54:51 AM9/3/07
(replies re-ordered to eliminate confusion)

"Stormstruck" <storms...@NOSPAMMYhotmail.com> wrote in message

> "tiny dancer" <tinyda...@hotmail.com> wrote in message
>> 'SYRINGE FOUND IN MADELEINE'S APARTMENT'
>>

>> POLICE hunting for missing Madeleine McCann discovered a syringe in her
>> parents' bedroom, it was dramatically claimed last night.
>>

>> In the latest slur against Kate and Gerry McCann, the hypodermic needle
>> was
>> allegedly found in a cupboard at the apartment where their daughter
>> vanished.
>>

>> http://www.express.co.uk/posts/view/17693/-Syringe-found-in-Madeleine-s-apartment-

> Unless the alleged syringe has traces of sedatives in it, I see nothing
> strange about two Dr's carrying some medical supplies with them.
>
> But thats just me.

I think the strange part is that the syringe was in a cupboard. If
you're a doctor and you do carry meds around, don't you have a
special bag for those things? Why would the syringe be in a
cupboard, when it should have been taken care of properly if
it had been used?

Kris

Spob

Sep 7, 2007, 4:08:01 PM9/7/07
On Sep 3, 11:54 am, "Kris Baker" <kris.ba...@prodigyyy.net> wrote:

> I think the strange part is that the syringe was in a cupboard. If
> you're a doctor and you do carry meds around, don't you have a
> special bag for those things? Why would the syringe be in a
> cupboard, when it should have been taken care of properly if
> it had been used?

Because that's where the shit for brains, corrupt lackey Portoguese
cop planted it under orders from his corrupt, shit for brains
superior.