Concise timeline/ of the Casey Anthony mess

katiedid

Aug 8, 2008, 2:20:33 AM8/8/08
found this on Gretawire. FASCINATING NEW INFO IMO

August 7th, 2008 at 5:56 pm
Here ya go, Lisa! Hope this works!

CAYLEE –Updated time-line
Compiled by Lisa S. and Pokey~ Corrections welcome

June 2? —Anthony ‘Tony’ Lazzaro last saw Caylee in his swimming pool…
verified by other tennents.

June 13th - The DJ said he saw Caylee at Tony’s apartement…he was
teaching her words???
(notice the 11 day difference between room mates last seeing little
Caylee- wonder if may Tony saw her on June 12? When was he out of
town- visiting in NY?)

June 13-or 14-or15th - Christine says she took a walk with Casey and
Caylee on one of the days

June 15th - Father’s Day. Gramma says she took Caylee to see her Great
Grandpa at nursing home. video and pics.

June 15th – Cindy and Casey went swimming. Ladder was removed from
pool.

June 16th - George said he saw Caylee and Casey leave the home with
back packs at about 12:30 PM. Casey said she was dropping Caylee off
at the babysitters.

June 16th – George leaves house about 2:30 PM.

June 16th- Numerous calls, one right after the other, starting about 3
PM (about a minute apart) made from Casey’s cell phone to both
parents’ phones- No answer. There was about a 2 plus hours between
Casey and Caylee leaving on the 16th and then the flurry of phone
calls by Casey trying to contact her mom and dad. MF said there were
two other individuals she tried to call during this same time frame.
(Who were these- maybe Tony and her brother, Lee?)

June 16th From 6PM -7:30PM- More calls, then no more calls until next
day.

June 17th the ladder was found next to the pool and gate to back yard
was open.

June 17th- “Zenaida Gonzalez” Signed a card to look at apt at Sawgrass
Apts. She has been found- said she didn’t know Casey or Caylee.

June 18th- borrowed shovel from neighbor. Casey backed car into
driveway- had never done that before.

June 24th - Report made to police about gas cans being stolen…

June 24th - Casey came by to pick up clothes and George went into
trunk to get a gadget…saw gas cans and took them out. NO CAYLEE seen

June 25th - Jesse Grund - former cop and x-fiance talked with Casee
about terminating with the PD. Made plans to go to beach in 3 days.
June 27th or 28? (He has recanted claim to have heard Caylee in the
background when talking)

June 27th -car was abandoned in Amscott Parking Lot.

June 27 or 28th - Jesse and Casey went to the beach!!!

June 30th - Car was towed from Amscott Parking Lot; 7705 Goldon Rod
Road, Oralndo 32822. Child’s seat in car. Towed to Johnsons wrecker.
Casey’s purse on the seat.

July 3rd- Cindy’s myspace post to Casey: “She came into my life
unexspectedly, just as she has left me. This precious little angel
from above gave me strength and unconditional love. Now she is gone
and I don’t know why. All I am guilty of is loving her and providing
her a safe home. Jealousy has taken her away. Jealousy from the one
person that should be thankfull for all of the love and support given
to her. A mother’s love is deep, however there are limits when one is
betrayed by the one she loved and trusted the most. A daughter comes
to her mother for support when she is pregnant, the mother says
without hesitation it will be ok. And it was. But then the lies and
betrayal began. First it seemed harmless, ah, love is blind. A mother
will look for the good in her child and give them a chance to change.
This mother gave chance after chance for her daughter to change, but
instead more lies more betrayal. What does the mother get for giving
her daughter all of these chances? A broken heart. The daughter who
stole money, lots of money, leaves without warning and does not let
her mother now speak to the baby that her mother raised, fed, clothed,
sheltered, paid her medical bills, etc. Instead tells her friends that
her mother is controlling her life and she needs her space. No money,
no future. Where did she go? Who is now watching out for the little
angel?”

July 4th - Casey was at Tony’s apt. cooking for him and his roommate
DJ.

July 7th - Casey allegedly posts a message* on her MySpace blog. The
message, titled “Diary of Days,” read:
“On the worst of worst days, remember the words spoken
Trust no one, only yourself.
With great power, comes great consequence.
What is given can be taken away.
Everyone Lies.
Everyone Dies.”

July 15th…Amy, who was in P. Rico for a week and lives with Ricardo
Morales, Casey’s x-boyfriend, was picked up at the airport by Casey.
Amy let her use her car while away. She reports her checks for about
$1,000 were stolen by Casey. Amy was called by Cindy to find where
Casey was. Amy and Ricardo live across the street from the apt. bldg.
Zenaida Fernandez Gonzalez was said to reside.

July 16th - car was picked up and Casey was arrested.
The above could have mistakes…please add corrections as you may have
picked up something different. Thanks.
From Lisa’s timeline: July 15th…Amy, who was in P. Rico for a week and
lives with Ricardo Morales, Casey’s x-boyfriend, was picked up at the
airport by Casey. Amy let her use her car while away. She reports her
checks for about $1,000 were stolen by Casey. Amy was called by Cindy
to find where Casey was. Amy and Ricardo live across the street from
the apt. bldg. Zenaida Fernandez Gonzalez was said to reside.

tiny dancer

Aug 9, 2008, 12:03:26 AM8/9/08

"katiedid" <kayf...@aol.com> wrote in message

Interesting find.

td

Poe

Aug 9, 2008, 9:06:18 AM8/9/08

Especially the MySpace and blog entries. Very telling.

tiny dancer

Aug 9, 2008, 11:05:44 AM8/9/08

"Poe" <hau...@terrible-thought.com> wrote in message

I'm still more inclined to believe the *jealousy* angle rather than the
susan smith one. Her parents had been caring for Caylee since birth. There
was no reason she couldn't have simply left with a boyfriend. And it also
falls in with her jailhouse comment "all everybody wants to know is where's
Caylee, nobody cares about *me*." Or something along those lines.

td

Scott T.

Aug 9, 2008, 12:27:12 PM8/9/08
"katiedid" <kayf...@aol.com> wrote:

> June 24th - Casey came by to pick
> up clothes and George went into
> trunk to get a gadget…saw gas cans
> and took them out. NO CAYLEE seen

Were these gas cans empty?

Did she really steal these cans before as her parents stated? Or was this
another smoke screen to make law enforcement think "This happens all the
time and is nothing out of the ordinary."

Why did Casey steal them in the first place? Was she 'really' low on gas, or
did she borrow them to start a fire? Determining how much gas was found in
the towed car could offer a clue.

Was she really that broke that she had to steal both cans? If not, then
don't you usually resort to a gas can after you run out of gas - not before?

Poe

Aug 9, 2008, 1:20:03 PM8/9/08

It sounds like her parents originally thought the cans were stolen but
then found them in Casey's trunk. Why would she steal them if she just
needed to borrow them? My guess - she didn't want anyone knowing she
needed them, because she used them to burn a body and possibly a crime
scene.

The parents try to make it sound like a bunch of things happen in their
back yard as a matter of course, like the pool ladder being put back up.
They implied on an interview I saw that it is not uncommon for
neighborhood teens to come use their pool uninvited, but I don't buy it.
If the ladder is kept down from the pool for Caylee's safety, the
Anthony's would stop others from putting it back up PDQ, by taking it
in, or locking their gate, or something. Their all wackos in that family
IMO.

Messalina

Aug 18, 2008, 12:33:36 AM8/18/08
On Aug 9, 10:20 am, Poe <haun...@terrible-thought.com> wrote:
> Scott T. wrote:
> IMO.- Hide quoted text -

The prevailing theory is that she left the child in a hot car. Child
dies, she panics. She disposed of the child's body and went into lie
mode.

Mez

MRS. CLEAN

Aug 21, 2008, 4:21:40 PM8/21/08
> > If the ladder is kept down from the pool forCaylee'ssafety, the

> > Anthony's would stop others from putting it back up PDQ, by taking it
> > in, or locking their gate, or something. Their all wackos in that family
> > IMO.- Hide quoted text -

> The prevailing theory is that she left the child in a hot car.  Child
> dies, she panics.  She disposed of the child's body and went into lie
> mode.
>
> Mez- Hide quoted text -

Baking your baby is an "accident". The behavior is not consistent
with an accident. It's consist with murder.

irishhea...@gmail.com

Aug 26, 2008, 10:56:46 PM8/26/08
On Aug 21, 4:21 pm, "MRS. CLEAN" <goldenmike4...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> On Aug 17, 9:33 pm, Messalina <destruction....@gmail.com> wrote:

> > > It sounds like her parents originally thought the cans were stolen but
> > > then found them inCasey'strunk. Why would she steal them if she just

> > > needed to borrow them? My guess - she didn't want anyone knowing she
> > > needed them, because she used them to burn a body and possibly a crime
> > > scene.
>
> > > The parents try to make it sound like a bunch of things happen in their
> > > back yard as a matter of course, like the pool ladder being put back up.
> > > They implied on an interview I saw that it is not uncommon for
> > > neighborhood teens to come use their pool uninvited, but I don't buy it.
> > > If the ladder is kept down from the pool forCaylee'ssafety, the
> > >Anthony'swould stop others from putting it back up PDQ, by taking it

mc...@pitt.edu

Aug 27, 2008, 12:21:15 PM8/27/08
On Aug 21, 4:21 pm, "MRS. CLEAN" <goldenmike4...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> with an accident.  It's consist with murder.- Hide quoted text -

Yeah, but if she baked the babe while trying to seduce a friend's
boyfriend, or while trying to cash some stolen checks or while doing
any of a number of things taht she wanted to hide, then she would stay
with lie mode.

She is such a piece of work that it is hard to tell what is up with
her..

Mick

JonesieCat

Oct 3, 2008, 7:37:13 PM10/3/08

<mc...@pitt.edu> wrote in message

Mick
Casey's been in lie mode for many years, puh-leez. And I don't believe in
the 'accident' theory one bit. She offed that kid on purpose (IMO).

jc