let's solve the other mysteries

accutane peterson

Aug 21, 2007, 7:31:06 PM8/21/07
This message is from the father of Hans Peterson.
Now that the mystery of who killed Dr Cornbleet has apparently been
solved, let us solve the other mysteries: 2. How did Hans Peterson
become a psychotic killer? 3. Why was he prescribed Accutane? Again,
the second mystery is: How did a typical young man become a psychotic
killer? Picture a young, intelligent, shy college college graduate
trying to find his way through the maze of the business world. He has
a problem with clinical depression and acne, not unlike many other
young men his age. He suddenly becomes psychotic and eventually, turns
into a murderer after taking just one or two doses of an FDA approved
drug,Accutane, prescribed by a respected, licensed doctor. To help
solve this mystery, some scientific research will be necessary. Go to
www.rocheusa.com/products/accutane/pi.pdf On this site you will find
prescribing information for Accutane that every doctor should know
thoroughly and abide by strictly. Clearly Accutane is a dangerous
drug. It has been banned in France and several other countries. Go
past the part about pregnancy and birth defects to CONTRAINDICATIONS
and find the large bold type section headed by WARNINGS with the
subheading "Psychiatric Disorders". This section states that "prior to
initiation of Accutane therapy, patients and family members should be
asked about any history of psychiatric disorders". Read carefully and
you will see the phrase "Discontinuation of Accutane therapy may be
insufficient" for the adverse effects to go away. This indicates that
just one or two doses can cause permanent damage. Apparently, those
patients with a personal or family of any psychiatric disorder such as
depression are particularly susceptible to the serious adverse
reactions of "depression, psychosis, and rarely, aggressive and/or
violent behaviors". Given Hans Peterson's personal and family history
( he and his mother and a sibling had all been treated for clinical
depression) he was particularly susceptible to Accutane's serious
adverse psychiatric effects. This explains how an apparently normal
young man was transformed into a psychotic murderer. Mystery #3
remains unsolved. Why would a doctor, who has read the WARNINGS,
prescribe Accutane for Hans Peterson? Signed, A member of the Peterson
family who wishes to remain anonymous to minimize the chances of
further harrassment>>
8/19/2007 7:27 AM

Kris Baker

Aug 21, 2007, 7:46:34 PM8/21/07

"accutane peterson" <accutanei...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

> This message is from the father of Hans Peterson.
> Now that the mystery of who killed Dr Cornbleet has apparently been
> solved, let us solve the other mysteries: 2. How did Hans Peterson
> become a psychotic killer? 3. Why was he prescribed Accutane?

The answer to all of your questions can be answered if
you google this Usenet poster's name: Ilena Rose.
You two should get together swimmingly.

tiny dancer

Aug 21, 2007, 7:52:09 PM8/21/07

"accutane peterson" <accutanei...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

When ever I visit a doctor, I am given a long questionare to fill out, with
both my history and my *family* history. I would be interested to know if
Hans filled out that questionaire, and what his answers were to the
questions pertaining to pre-existing conditions and prior treatments for
depression.