DUCKETT: Person of interest named in Trenton Duckett disappearance

FragileWarrior

Nov 30, 2006, 10:22:33 AM11/30/06
Person of interest named in Trenton Duckett disappearance

http://www.tampabays10.com/news/local/article.aspx?storyid=44676

Lake County, Florida - There's new information in the case of a missing
two-year-old Lake County boy. Investigators have identified a "person of
interest" in the Trenton Duckett case. He's a friend of the little boy's
mother, Melinda.

Authorities have identified 25-year-old Chai-Wen Chen as the person of
interest. They say Chen and Melinda Duckett were friends and spent time
with each other before the boy vanished in August. Cell phone records
show Melinda tried to call Chen on the day her son disappeared. Chen also
works at a Rent-ACenter across the street from a Wendy's restaurant in
Belleview.

Two employees there reported seeing Melinda Duckett with Trenton on the
day he disappeared.

One worker claims Melinda returned 20 minutes later without Trenton.

Investigators believe the young mother may have handed her son off to
someone else during that time. They believe Chen may have information
important to their case.

Captain James Pogue of Marion County Sheriff's Office said, “What we want
to do is try to establish exactly what kind of relationship did him and
Melinda have. What kind of conversations did they have. Where was he at
on this day of August 27 when little Trenton was last seen."

Both Chen and Melinda Duckett have MySpace.com pages and Melinda left
messages on his page in September thanking him for being a good friend.
As of Wednesday night, authorities said Chen was being cooperative with
them during questioning.

tiny dancer

Nov 30, 2006, 10:55:11 AM11/30/06

"FragileWarrior" <FragileWarrior@f'loonsmustdie.com> wrote in message

So it appears the *wendys woman* might be right on track when she states she
saw melinda that day. Thanks for the update.

yD

Nov 30, 2006, 11:16:21 AM11/30/06

I know it can't be, but I wish we could know everything. I wonder how
far "person of interest" goes into "suspect."
yD

cro...@earthlink.net

Nov 30, 2006, 1:20:49 PM11/30/06
well, my theory has been that "person of interest" is just a suspect whose
paperwork is still being typed up...
so far, I am not getting a bad feeling about this guy...

"yD" <yaffa...@aol.com> wrote in message

Cliff and Linda Griffith

Nov 30, 2006, 1:31:29 PM11/30/06
> Captain James Pogue of Marion County Sheriff's Office said, “What we want
> to do is try to establish exactly what kind of relationship did him and
> Melinda have. What kind of conversations did they have. Where was he at
> on this day of August 27 when little Trenton was last seen."

Can't help myself: I hope this man is a good *investigator*.

Kris Baker

Nov 30, 2006, 1:40:58 PM11/30/06

"Cliff and Linda Griffith" <grif...@charter.net> wrote in message

At least he didn't say "Me and da guys is gonna...."

Kris

FragileWarrior

Nov 30, 2006, 1:55:50 PM11/30/06
"Kris Baker" <kris....@prodigyyyy.net> wrote in

Actually, if da guys are bringing out the rubber hoses and hot lights,
I'm all for it.

Kris Baker

Nov 30, 2006, 2:52:04 PM11/30/06

"FragileWarrior" <FragileWarrior@f'loonsmustdie.com> wrote in message

What if he doesn't know anything? How do you prove a
negative in that situation? Die?

I think this so-called "lead" is a long stretch. Melinda knew
someone who worked across the street from Wendy's, and
visited that Wendy's twice within an hour on the same day.

Why would she go to such a public location to hand over
a kid, and why would it take that long - rather than 30 seconds.

Why would she have taken him *without* any of his belongings,
if she gave him to someone else?

Kris

FragileWarrior

Nov 30, 2006, 3:06:21 PM11/30/06
"Kris Baker" <kris....@prodigyyyy.net> wrote in news:EDGbh.990$Ga1.466
@newssvr12.news.prodigy.net:

> "FragileWarrior" <FragileWarrior@f'loonsmustdie.com> wrote in message
>> "Kris Baker" <kris....@prodigyyyy.net> wrote in
>>

>>> "Cliff and Linda Griffith" <grif...@charter.net> wrote in message

>>> At least he didn't say "Me and da guys is gonna...."
>>>
>>> Kris
>>>

>> Actually, if da guys are bringing out the rubber hoses and hot lights,
>> I'm all for it.
>
> What if he doesn't know anything?

What if he does?

> How do you prove a
> negative in that situation? Die?

Nah. A few broken bones is all. They'll heal.

> I think this so-called "lead" is a long stretch. Melinda knew
> someone who worked across the street from Wendy's, and
> visited that Wendy's twice within an hour on the same day.

And someone saw her with the kid and then without the kid.

> Why would she go to such a public location to hand over
> a kid, and why would it take that long - rather than 30 seconds.

How do you know how long it took?

> Why would she have taken him *without* any of his belongings,
> if she gave him to someone else?

Because they were going to use him and discard him? Because child porn
producers use their own props? Because he wasn't going to need anything
in a day or so?

Kris Baker

Nov 30, 2006, 3:31:21 PM11/30/06

"FragileWarrior" <FragileWarrior@f'loonsmustdie.com> wrote in message

But why do ANY of that, when he was already been used in porn
(ie, Melinda's BJ shots)?

Kris

tiny dancer

Nov 30, 2006, 3:38:58 PM11/30/06

"Kris Baker" <kris....@prodigyyyy.net> wrote in message

His *role* in melinda's BJ shots wasn't a, shall we say *active* role. He
was a mere prop. I'd guess volfie is referring to kiddie porn, not
melinda's BJ's.

FragileWarrior

Nov 30, 2006, 3:41:33 PM11/30/06
"Kris Baker" <kris....@prodigyyyy.net> wrote in news:tcHbh.1010$Ga1.30
@newssvr12.news.prodigy.net:

Dye his hair, put on a little make-up, PRESTO: new kid. Pedos are not
known to be fussy.

I must have missed the bit about Melinda's BJ shots. She did porn WITH
the kid in the picture??

FragileWarrior

Nov 30, 2006, 3:44:42 PM11/30/06
"tiny dancer" <tinyda...@hotmail.com> wrote in

Absolutely. Something tells me there's a bigger market for the kid than
for Melinda, sadly enough.

Kris Baker

Nov 30, 2006, 3:51:40 PM11/30/06

> "Kris Baker" <kris....@prodigyyyy.net> wrote in news:tcHbh.1010$Ga1.30
> @newssvr12.news.prodigy.net:
>

> I must have missed the bit about Melinda's BJ shots.
> She did porn WITH the kid in the picture??

Yeah, she did. It's on the web; I posted the URL here a few days
ago. Something about "multitasking" (giving a BJ, while holding
a bottle out for the baby to suck on). You can google it. Just
look for her name and the word "multitasking".

She had an online porn business, and if she used him in public
shots, she used him elsewhere.
That's why I doubt she sold him for the purpose, when she was
obviously already using him.

Ah, hell, here:
http://dave-lucas.blogspot.com/2006/11/melinda-ducketts-home-business.html

Kris

Kris Baker

Nov 30, 2006, 3:53:12 PM11/30/06

> "tiny dancer" <tinyda...@hotmail.com> wrote in
>

>> His *role* in melinda's BJ shots wasn't a, shall we say *active* role.
>> He was a mere prop. I'd guess volfie is referring to kiddie porn,
>> not melinda's BJ's.
>
> Absolutely. Something tells me there's a bigger market for the kid than
> for Melinda, sadly enough.

But we don't know that. Anyone willing to show him in a tease
shot, probably has more to sell. The woman was scum.

Kris

tiny dancer

Nov 30, 2006, 3:55:08 PM11/30/06

"FragileWarrior" <FragileWarrior@f'loonsmustdie.com> wrote in message

Yeah, the one I saw of her, she was giving a BJ while holding a bottle in
the childs mouth, sort of behind her. The baby was sitting in one of those
little jumper seats, melinda holding a bottle in his mouth, while she had
her own, well, you know, giving a blow job to somebody out of camera. Well,
except for the *appendage* she was sucking on.

FragileWarrior

Nov 30, 2006, 4:04:12 PM11/30/06
"tiny dancer" <tinyda...@hotmail.com> wrote in

What did her suing grandparents think of THAT bit of home movies?

FragileWarrior

Nov 30, 2006, 4:03:30 PM11/30/06
"Kris Baker" <kris....@prodigyyyy.net> wrote in

Holy shit. Has Nancy Grace covered THIS yet?

Kris Baker

Nov 30, 2006, 4:13:25 PM11/30/06

"FragileWarrior" <FragileWarrior@f'loonsmustdie.com> wrote in message

I try not to watch Nancy Grace. But I hope she's brought it
up, so people know what kind of scum SHE knew she was
talking to.

I really think that when Nancy was questioning Melinda (who
*was* talking willingly, and on tape not live), she knew lots
about Melinda and was doing it on behalf of the cops. Don't
forget that Nancy (as a citizen) can ask things in ways that
the cops seldom can, especially when we're talking about a
"crime victim" <cough>.

I'm surprised you didn't know about the porn. Or what kind
of porn she was dealing in. If anything, she needed the
kid as a prop.

The only reason I can see her committing suicide, is because
she knew she'd get the DP when people forced more info
out of her. Better to think that she was a <crime victim>
and not think anyone would discover the porn and other crap.

Kris

FragileWarrior

Nov 30, 2006, 4:18:02 PM11/30/06
"Kris Baker" <kris....@prodigyyyy.net> wrote in news:VPHbh.1032$Ga1.177
@newssvr12.news.prodigy.net:

There's nothing else on here at that hour. Although she almost lost me
with an hour of Britney Spear's naked cootch discussion last night.

> But I hope she's brought it
> up, so people know what kind of scum SHE knew she was
> talking to.

Of course she was scum. Her evasive answers at that time were enough to
prove that. This only helps drive it home.

> I really think that when Nancy was questioning Melinda (who
> *was* talking willingly, and on tape not live), she knew lots
> about Melinda and was doing it on behalf of the cops. Don't
> forget that Nancy (as a citizen) can ask things in ways that
> the cops seldom can, especially when we're talking about a
> "crime victim" <cough>.
>
> I'm surprised you didn't know about the porn. Or what kind
> of porn she was dealing in. If anything, she needed the
> kid as a prop.

Been doing other things. :)

> The only reason I can see her committing suicide, is because
> she knew she'd get the DP when people forced more info
> out of her. Better to think that she was a <crime victim>
> and not think anyone would discover the porn and other crap.

She was a shitwad. I'm glad she's dead but I think the kid is, too. I
thought the big announcement that he might be alive was a dirty trick on
the poor dad.

I will, however, be glad to be proven wrong.

Cliff and Linda Griffith

Nov 30, 2006, 4:27:58 PM11/30/06
"FragileWarrior" <FragileWarrior@f'loonsmustdie.com> wrote in message

> I must have missed the bit about Melinda's BJ shots. She did porn WITH
> the kid in the picture??

I may be confusing cases...but somebody provided a URL for porn shots that
were pertinent to *one* of our cases here. I was afraid to go there, so I
never did. I'm not computer literate...but I'm also not a lawbreaker...and
I was afraid clicking on the site might put porn on my hard-drive, or
something. The worst picture I saw of Melinda and Trenton showed Melinda's
hair somehow spread across Trenton's face, and that didn't bother me a bit.
I seem to be the "family photographer", and sometimes I try to get
"artistic" photos (boring, completely innocent, but just *different* from
having people lined up for a picture).

I only know one meaning for "BJ". Is someone accusing Melinda of having her
child in a photo showing sexual activity?

Linda

FragileWarrior

Nov 30, 2006, 4:34:34 PM11/30/06

> "FragileWarrior" <FragileWarrior@f'loonsmustdie.com> wrote in message
>
>> I must have missed the bit about Melinda's BJ shots. She did porn
>> WITH the kid in the picture??
>
> I may be confusing cases...but somebody provided a URL for porn shots
> that were pertinent to *one* of our cases here. I was afraid to go
> there, so I never did. I'm not computer literate...but I'm also not a
> lawbreaker...and I was afraid clicking on the site might put porn on
> my hard-drive, or something. The worst picture I saw of Melinda and
> Trenton showed Melinda's hair somehow spread across Trenton's face,
> and that didn't bother me a bit. I seem to be the "family
> photographer", and sometimes I try to get "artistic" photos (boring,
> completely innocent, but just *different* from having people lined up
> for a picture).

Sorry, but that photo bothered me a LOT and I am a photographer. That
photos said, "My child is my accessory." I suggest you don't use it when
setting up photos.

> I only know one meaning for "BJ". Is someone accusing Melinda of
> having her child in a photo showing sexual activity?

Yes. She was deep-throating a zipper lizard while feeding her son. Just
the normal "mom and apple pie" approach to life, yes?

Poe

Nov 30, 2006, 4:48:30 PM11/30/06
Yes, I saw it. It shows her giving oral sex in the foreground with her
left hand and (of course) mouth, while reaching back with her right hand
feeding the baby with a bottle. I cannot seem to find the explicit photo
I saw before. but I am sure someone will post it. While the eyes were
blurred out, it did appear to be her from what I could tell.

Here is an article about it but I dont think the photo I saw is in any
of the links:http://www.local6.com/family/10322224/detail.html

Kris Baker

Nov 30, 2006, 5:26:53 PM11/30/06

"FragileWarrior" <FragileWarrior@f'loonsmustdie.com> wrote in message

I'm with you, 100%.
I think the "he may be alive" thing is pandering to the family, and a
clumsy way of keeping people looking for the child shown in the
posters. That husband's about two bricks shy of a load (he
married HER) and I keep hoping that's not him in that fugly
picture.

Kris

Kris Baker

Nov 30, 2006, 5:30:25 PM11/30/06

"Cliff and Linda Griffith" <grif...@charter.net> wrote in message

Yup. I posted a link (you probably saw it). It doesn't go *directly*
to the fugly image, but to a webpage that introduces it (it's a crime-
solving page of some sort). If you click on the link I gave, you'll
see an edited version of the image and have the choice to click
on the real thing. I didn't want to look, but I had to see for myself
that it wasn't someone else. It's her.

I understand your hesitation and I'm not trying to talk you into
doing anything you don't want to. You'll have the image on your
hard drive if you download it, but it's not like you are out scouting
porn all the time. Now you've established a public record of not
doing so, too. Let's say it's an "investigative tool" (bad joke).

Kris

Uncle Clover

Dec 1, 2006, 11:14:02 PM12/1/06
On Thu, 30 Nov 2006 18:20:49 GMT, <cro...@earthlink.net> wrote:

<snip>

> so far, I am not getting a bad feeling about this guy...

I'm not getting a "bad" feeling so much, but I -am- getting a potential "he's
just the middleman" feeling.

Uncle Clover

Dec 1, 2006, 11:15:13 PM12/1/06

<SQUEAK!>

OOOOoooh, you like those, TOO???? {=-D Here I was beginning to think I was the
-only- one.... <whew>

;-)

Uncle Clover

Dec 1, 2006, 11:16:58 PM12/1/06
On Thu, 30 Nov 2006 19:52:04 GMT, "Kris Baker" <kris....@prodigyyyy.net>
wrote:

<snip>

> I think this so-called "lead" is a long stretch. Melinda knew
> someone who worked across the street from Wendy's, and
> visited that Wendy's twice within an hour on the same day.
>
> Why would she go to such a public location to hand over
> a kid, and why would it take that long - rather than 30 seconds.
>
> Why would she have taken him *without* any of his belongings,
> if she gave him to someone else?

I dunno about the other question, but I think not giving any of his belongings
with him would be to reduce the likelihood of anyone identifying him. I think
someone has "adopted" him, and that they are local to the area.

Uncle Clover

Dec 1, 2006, 11:21:01 PM12/1/06
On Thu, 30 Nov 2006 21:18:02 +0000 (UTC), FragileWarrior
<FragileWarrior@f'loonsmustdie.com> wrote:

> "Kris Baker" <kris....@prodigyyyy.net> wrote in news:VPHbh.1032$Ga1.177
> @newssvr12.news.prodigy.net:

<snip>

> > But I hope she's brought it
> > up, so people know what kind of scum SHE knew she was
> > talking to.
>
> Of course she was scum. Her evasive answers at that time were enough to
> prove that. This only helps drive it home.

I must say, if Nancy knew then what we know now, I no longer view her treatment
of Melinda in such a negative way. We never know all the particulars.

tiny dancer

Dec 1, 2006, 11:36:42 PM12/1/06

"Uncle Clover" <Uncle...@SpamMeNot.com> wrote in message

I doubt nancy knew any more than we did. The porn hadn't surfaced yet back
then.

cro...@earthlink.net

Dec 2, 2006, 9:57:28 AM12/2/06
I don't think he's been "adopted" by locals for this reason...his photo has
been all over the news and he would be recognized by some other person as
being "that boy" and he is very distinctive looking in that he is part Asian
and part Caucasian, which would make him stand out unless he were to have
been "adopted" by a couple with that same make-up.

"Uncle Clover" <Uncle...@SpamMeNot.com> wrote in message

Uncle Clover

Dec 2, 2006, 2:45:43 PM12/2/06
On Sat, 02 Dec 2006 14:57:28 GMT, <cro...@earthlink.net> wrote:

> I don't think he's been "adopted" by locals for this reason...his photo has
> been all over the news and he would be recognized by some other person as
> being "that boy" and he is very distinctive looking in that he is part Asian
> and part Caucasian, which would make him stand out unless he were to have
> been "adopted" by a couple with that same make-up.

There are plenty of couples like that. And plenty of white families with
asian-"ish" features to them - I have a 1st cousin who used to be called a "Jap"
all the time in high school because of that.

I think that if he was adopted in the way that I suspect, it was by someone who
knew what they were doing, knows by now who they have and who thus has no
intention of being found out.

But we're all just blowing smoke unless anything actually turns up. :-\ I do
think there's a good chance he's alive, though, which I didn't at first.

cro...@earthlink.net

Dec 2, 2006, 4:17:05 PM12/2/06
the child would be spotted by someone who knew the "adopting family" had no
legitimate reason to have a child all of a sudden

"Uncle Clover" <Uncle...@SpamMeNot.com> wrote in message

Uncle Clover

Dec 2, 2006, 4:28:20 PM12/2/06
On Sat, 02 Dec 2006 21:17:05 GMT, <cro...@earthlink.net> wrote:

> the child would be spotted by someone who knew the "adopting family" had no
> legitimate reason to have a child all of a sudden

Plenty of people fake pregnancies and seek resolution when it comes to the point
where they -have- to produce a baby or be shown as fakes. That's what I was
thinking of in my speculation - that it's someone everyone around them thought
was pregnant. We've seen a good spate of those in recent years, it seems. :-/

Uncle Clover

Dec 2, 2006, 4:31:15 PM12/2/06
On Sat, 02 Dec 2006 16:28:20 -0500, Uncle Clover <Uncle...@SpamMeNot.com>
wrote:

...not to mention the apparent likelihood that that's _just_ the callibur of
person Melinda would have hung around with.

cro...@earthlink.net

Dec 2, 2006, 4:43:23 PM12/2/06
and this fake-pregnant person would turn up with a baby who is NOT a
newborn? it would have to be a fake adoption, and others would spot the
child as being the boy in the news!

I am not buying this.

"Uncle Clover" <Uncle...@SpamMeNot.com> wrote in message

Uncle Clover

Dec 2, 2006, 5:48:52 PM12/2/06
On Sat, 02 Dec 2006 21:43:23 GMT, <cro...@earthlink.net> wrote:

> and this fake-pregnant person would turn up with a baby who is NOT a
> newborn? it would have to be a fake adoption, and others would spot the
> child as being the boy in the news!
>
> I am not buying this.

Well, I can certainly see there are problems with it and don't blame you for one
bit for not buying it. I'm not entirely sure I buy it myself, it's just one
speculation among many at this point. The main reason it seems more believable
to me is that so often, you hear detais after the fact that explain so many
quirky things about the crime, that nothing surprises me any more. For all I
know, she could've sold it to someone who had convinced their cult followers
that she was about to give birth to baby girl Susej - the Antichrist, of course
- and that it will first fool the world into not recognizing it by pretending to
be born as a boy. I mean -I- don't know what the particulars would have to be,
but nothing I've seen thus far is inconsistent with the notion that I'm
presently going with. Either way, I hope I'm right and you're wrong - I'd like
to think the kid is still alive and being well cared-for.

Kay

Dec 2, 2006, 5:55:18 PM12/2/06
Did anyone read her suicide notes? There is one to her grandparents that
says " the main reason I'm doing this is because even after my baby is found
I would not be a good mother." Here is a link to her notes
http://www.dailycommercialonline.com/gallery/DuckettNotes2/DUCKETT_2 And
now that they are more interested in her friend, who is asian, he could very
well be the missing link. If he knew someone or had a relative who wanted a
baby he could have helped.

Kay

Kris Baker

Dec 2, 2006, 6:01:10 PM12/2/06

"Kay" <freea...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

> Did anyone read her suicide notes? There is one to her grandparents that
> says " the main reason I'm doing this is because even after my baby is
> found I would not be a good mother." Here is a link to her notes
> http://www.dailycommercialonline.com/gallery/DuckettNotes2/DUCKETT_2 And
> now that they are more interested in her friend, who is asian, he could
> very well be the missing link. If he knew someone or had a relative who
> wanted a baby he could have helped.
>
> Kay

Yeah, I read them. Pity-party crap, "the world is mean to me and
no one believes me!" and "You'll be sorry when you see what I
have to do!". All posed to take the heat *off* herself. Of course
she tells her grandparents she didn't kill the baby.

Kris

nonsense

Dec 14, 2006, 10:15:53 PM12/14/06

tiny dancer wrote:
> "Kris Baker" <kris....@prodigyyyy.net> wrote in message

> > "FragileWarrior" <FragileWarrior@f'loonsmustdie.com> wrote in message
> > > "Kris Baker" <kris....@prodigyyyy.net> wrote in news:EDGbh.990$Ga1.466
> > > @newssvr12.news.prodigy.net:

> > > we
> > > did

> > > What if he does?

> > > Nah. A few broken bones is all. They'll heal.

> > > And someone saw her with the kid and then without the kid.

> > > How do you know how long it took?

> > > Because they were going to use him and discard him? Because child porn
> > > producers use their own props? Because he wasn't going to need anything
> > > in a day or so?
> >
> > But why do ANY of that, when he was already been used in porn
> > (ie, Melinda's BJ shots)?
> >

> > Kris

> His *role* in melinda's BJ shots wasn't a, shall we say *active* role. He
> was a mere prop. I'd guess volfie is referring to kiddie porn, not
> melinda's BJ's.

That's pretty fucking disgusting to even joke about! Mewinduh WAS a
sick amateur pornslut, indeed. Trent is an innocent, little guy who I
HOPE is still alive. I *still* have my doubts re: him being alive, but
I'm hoping. It makes no sense as to her committing suicide if she
didn't kill him. Well, to me anyway. She was a dirtbag to have done
sexual deeds with Trent in the room. She makes me sick.