Hello Tami and/or dumb police tricks?

Timothy Rue

Aug 22, 2002, 11:04:09 AM8/22/02
Or maybe the subject line should read "Legal Dumb Blond Tricks"?

-From suzann...@yahoo.com Tue, 13 Aug 2002 13:51:30 -0700 (PDT)
-From: "suzanne c" <suzann...@yahoo.com>
-To: tim...@mindspring.com
-Subject: tammy lynn leppert
-Date: 13 Aug 2002 20:51:30 GMT

-MIME multipart

--1043p4TteRSuKXBIgGr8gRiNDIkkZAlLD3I

My name is Suzanne. I was adopted in 1965. 5 years ago I did an adoption
search through Catholic Charities and found out that Linda Curtis was my
birth mother. Tammy, Debby, and Rick were my brother and sisters. I also
had a twin sister that I was adopted with. For the last 5 years I have
been trying to find out what happened to my sister. I've got to know what
happened to her. Other people have mentioned your name, and now I've
found out how to contact you. Please, please, please tell me what you
know about what happened. I keep running into dead ends. You can write to
me at suzann...@yahoo.com thank you

--1043p4TteRSuKXBIgGr8gRiNDIkkZAlLD3I

[snip]

--1043p4TteRSuKXBIgGr8gRiNDIkkZAlLD3I--

-From: "Timothy Rue" <tim...@mindspring.com>
-To: "suzanne c" <suzann...@yahoo.com>
-Subject: Re: tammy lynn leppert
-Date: 14 Aug 2002 23:17:35 GMT

On 13-Aug-02 15:51:30 suzanne c <suzann...@yahoo.com> wrote:

sc> My name is Suzanne. I was adopted in 1965. 5 years ago I did an
sc> adoption search through Catholic Charities and found out that
sc> Linda Curtis was my birth mother. Tammy, Debby, and Rick were my
sc> brother and sisters. I also had a twin sister that I was adopted
sc> with. For the last 5 years I have been trying to find out what
sc> happened to my sister. I've got to know what happened to her.
sc> Other people have mentioned your name, and now I've found out how
sc> to contact you. Please, please, please tell me what you know
sc> about what happened. I keep running into dead ends. You can write
sc> to me at suzann...@yahoo.com thank you

sc> ---------------------------------
sc> Do You Yahoo!?
sc> HotJobs, a Yahoo! service - Search Thousands of New Jobs

I don't know who you are, all I see is an email address. But on the off
chance you are who you say you are, then you really already pretty well
much know the answer to your question. You probably just don't realize
it. Get to know your new found family the best you can, brother Rick,
sister Debbie, aunts and uncles, etc. Find out what you can of Linda,
what she did, but even more, how she lived. And Tammy, find out what you
can about her from family members (what they though of her, what they
think of each other, etc..) and think about what it must of been like for
Tammy to be brought up by Linda, and how it influenced Tammy.

You were adopted, forget about whether or not Linda loved you (that's
really not an issue, of course she did) think about whether you and your
twin sister were better off being adopted.

Tammy vanished after she legally became an adult. A police officer who was
once handling the case, now long since retired, told me that an adult who
wants to vanish and goes to the police to inform them of their wish to not
be pursued as a missing person......well by law, the police have to
respect that. Kinda puts the police between a rock and a hard place when
someone else then files a missing persons report to the same police
department. Sometime after she was reported missing, I crossed paths with
her. She seems to be very much, not being held against her will.

In any event, whatever has become of Tammy, I do believe it's by her own
choice.

Every so many years this matter is brought back into my life by others. I
thought it had finally ended after I was lead to beleive Linda passed
away, though I've never had any verification of such. Leaving people in
the dark is apparently a family trait, at least with Linda and Tammy. But
as irony goes, or is that things beget themselves, knowledge begets
knowledge, darkness begets darkness....if Tammy and Linda ever wanted to
know why I didn't ..... go for Tammy.....though I'd not been able to tell
them any more than I did, back then.....what 20 years ago?..... even I
didn't really know.... And now that I do know.... it's apparent they never
will...

This matter being brought into my life never ever has produced anything
productive and in fact I'd say it's even distructive. The sort of
distructive that happens when others screw around with your heart, play
off of it. That now seems to be a rock solid, to be expected result, no
exceptions, nothing but lies, deception and deceit. So ask yourself why
should I be interested, maybe why should others be interested, to help
you do what nobody else has been able to do, who were alot closer to the
matter?

Nothing good will come of your inquires. Get to know your new found family,
be someone who wants to become part of that family you were adopted out
of, where you can, rather than someone who appears to have wanted to do
the opposite.

Of course, none of this is what you want to hear. You want closure I
suppose... but it is your family whom are the way they are. Get to know
what you can of the ones you can, become part of that family the best you
can, or who knows, maybe someday it won't be just Tammy whom your are
wondering what happened to, but then again, I suppose you are someone
who's been wondering about all of those whom you were adopted out of......
maybe Tammy is the exception you will never find out about....what
happened to... Even I have an uncle who vanished, then was found, so to
give him his inheratance, than he vanished again. Some people are just
like that. And what other people make of such vanishing.... who knows, it
could be anything, in Tammys case, Linda came up with all sorts of bad
news things to try and explain what happened to Tammy, her daughter star
model and actress....to herself and the public, for reasons which should
be obvious for a top child talent agent.

So be grateful for what apparently is a major answer to the question of
"who is your birth right family?" Just don't expect to get all your
questions answered, nobody ever gets all their questions answered. For you
I suppose it's the what ever happened to Tammy question that you will
probably never get answered by the only person that really can answer it,
Tammy.

And if you are not who you claim to be, then I don't suppose you will do
any of that, and none of this response will mean anything at all to you.

---

-From suzann...@yahoo.com Thu, 15 Aug 2002 13:33:21 -0700 (PDT)
-From: "suzanne c" <suzann...@yahoo.com>
-To: tim...@mindspring.com
-Subject: tammy
-Date: 15 Aug 2002 20:33:21 GMT

-MIME multipart

--1072p4TteRSuKXBIgGr8gRiNDIkkZAlLD3I

Linda did pass away due to renal failure, do an archive search in the
Orlando Sentinel and you will find the obituary under Linda Curtis. I
have spoken to as many family members as I could find. Carol, Ginger,
Jimmy, Rick, Richard (Ricks father), Bob Blanchard (Lindas' first husband
and my legal father), Tony, Skippy and others. To be perfectly honest, I
don't know if I want to get to know them. The statement that you made
about the lies, deception and deceit seem to be prevailing family traits.
No one seems able to tell a straight answer to a question, let alone a
true one. It seems as though all of the truth that I've found out about
this family has come from family acquaintances. That is why I ask
questions of people like you who knew them. What happened to Tammy? If
she voluntarily disappeared why didn't she contact anyone at all?(such as
her grandfather, or friends) Why does Lindas' stories keep changing? Why
do the police reports keep changing? Why does the information in the
N.C.I.C. keep changing? Why does Tammy have three social security numbers?
It seems as though everybody is hiding something, and everybody is hiding
something different. My motivation is this: She is my sister. If something
did happen to her (i.e. kidnapping or murder), then she diserves more than
a missing person report to remember her by! If she is alive and well,
then so be it, as long as I know that, then I can rest and we (Tammy and
I) can go on with our lives and carry on. For now I just want some answers
and I won't rest until I get some.

--1072p4TteRSuKXBIgGr8gRiNDIkkZAlLD3I

[snip]

--1072p4TteRSuKXBIgGr8gRiNDIkkZAlLD3I--

-From: "Timothy Rue" <tim...@mindspring.com>
-To: "suzanne c" <suzann...@yahoo.com>
-Subject: Re: tammy
-Date: 17 Aug 2002 03:14:31 GMT

On 15-Aug-02 15:33:21 suzanne c <suzann...@yahoo.com> wrote:

sc> Linda did pass away due to renal failure, do an archive search in
sc> the Orlando Sentinel and you will find the obituary under Linda
sc> Curtis.

I've learned not to believe what is in the paper.......think about it.

sc> I have spoken to as many family members as I could find.
sc> Carol, Ginger, Jimmy, Rick, Richard (Ricks father), Bob Blanchard
sc> (Lindas' first husband and my legal father), Tony, Skippy and
sc> others. To be perfectly honest, I don't know if I want to get to
sc> know them. The statement that you made about the lies, deception
sc> and deceit seem to be prevailing family traits.

You know more about the family than I do. My reference to lies,
deception and deceit is in regards to the missing person thing and what
seemed to be a build up to it. Of which Tammy was or seemed to be
actively involved in, participating in the build up.

sc> No one seems able
sc> to tell a straight answer to a question, let alone a true one. It
sc> seems as though all of the truth that I've found out about this
sc> family has come from family acquaintances.

It's been near two decades and the only ones in the family I ever really
was around enough to maybe get to know was Linda and Tammy. I'm not even
sure if I ever actually met Ginger. What was something like three or four
years on and off was all the time there was before Tammy vanished and
Linda .....well things got rocky and then bad between us. The rest of the
family... I wouldn't know about.

sc> That is why I ask
sc> questions of people like you who knew them. What happened to
sc> Tammy? If she voluntarily disappeared why didn't she contact
sc> anyone at all?(such as her grandfather, or friends)

I believe, and with reason of having seen her, that she made the choice to
vanish and I suspect that at least years later she was intouch with Linda.
But that she doesn't want to close a missing person case that she up front
apparently chose not to....but Linda had to file a report... as a parent.

lots of rocks and hard places.

sc> Why does Lindas' stories keep changing?

because she really didn't know. Or that she did but needed to try and make
it appear that she didn't. It's illegal to file a false police report...

sc> Why do the police reports keep changing?

Because they change officers on the case about every six months and things
get forgotten... new perspectives, opinions and leads.....<shrug>

sc>Why does the information in the N.C.I.C. keep changing?

I don't know what that is and I really don't care.

sc> Why does Tammy have three social security numbers?

<shrug> maybe because she never really had one? they all were made up?
And what does it matter, if she wanted to vanish she certainly wouldn't
use a known number attached to her.

sc> It seems as
sc> though everybody is hiding something, and everybody is hiding
sc> something different.

or maybe nobody is hiding anything and are just want closure as you or
perhaps even alot more so? But they have had alot longer to figure out
for themselves such closure, than you? I've been thru this several times
and in the past it's been a difficult thing to deal with, the head games
of the police, private investigators and Lindas and probably Tammys head
games too.

ENOUGH!!! Making a friggin mess of what to think is probably one of Lindas
top skills, and she trained Tammy. Who probably used what she learned from
her mother to ...... vanish.

sc> My motivation is this: She is my sister. If
sc> something did happen to her (i.e. kidnapping or murder), then she
sc> diserves more than a missing person report to remember her by!

She wasn't kidnapped or murdered, I told you I saw her after she was
reported missing and I understand there were other reports of people
seeing her too.

Why don't you want to believe that?

Besides, there is obviously alot more to it than just a missing persons
report. Enough that suggest that the case will never be closed by Tammy,
at least not without inherently exposing all the craziness that went on
over it. Maybe hurting people that she doesn't want to hurt....
contridiction city.... nobody said any of it had to be logical or normal
thinking...

sc> If she is alive and well, then so be it, as long as I know that,
sc> then I can rest and we (Tammy and I) can go on with our lives and
sc> carry on.

Wrong. Since it seems clear that people she knew weren't important enough
to her for her to let them know she was alright, then what makes you think
you, someone she apparently never met.....

You may be her blood sister, or is that half sister?....or are you not who
you claim to be? ..... in any event there is nothing stopping you from
living your life....... and apparently there is alot less stopping Tammy
from living her life. Not to mention how it puts her in a position to
screw around with other people heads.....if that is what she has chosen to
do.

sc> For now I just want some answers and I won't rest until I get some.

You say you are not so sure you want to get to know the family you were
adopted out of, but need to know about Tammy. Why? What makes you think
she is any different than than any of the others in the family you have an
opinion about? If anything, given the influence of family.....

You say you had a Twin Sister, as in past tense? If so, I'm sorry, losing
people you care about really sucks. But never are they replacable.

Why is this matter brought up every so many years? Fear of forgetting a
publicly disbelieved missing persons report????? Or just a continuation
of screwing around with peoples heads?

For all I know, and based on experience, you could be Tammy. I wouldn't be
supprised.

It's been near two decades........ with no verifiable feedback from Tammy.
only just a lot of crap covered with bullshit.

Maybe you are not running into deadends..... but just not seeing what is
and has become old and tired for alot or people, including me.

Back then, I had most of my life ahead of me. Today, I'm probably past the
halfway point and certainly past the more energetic and healthy part of my
life.

I really don't want to spend every so many years, of what I have left of
my life, going over again something that has proven to be of
anti-productive value, simply because I was around certain people, and
trying to help them out, for a few years of my early life. If there was
any mistake I made, it was that of giving a damn, caring. And I think I
can say, it may have been some of what all linda and Tammy played off
of... in general of people.

Try to understand that, and understand that Linda was your birth mother,
not your MOM....... and as such.....Tammy may be your birth sister or half
sister (I don't know) but she obviously is not your Sis.

And I'll say this again. If you were so interested to find out who your
real Mother is and what family is your blood.......then get to know them.
What you can of them. Otherwise the question arises, What were you
thinking in searching for your birth mother, what were you expecting?
Will you ever find the satisfaction you are apparently searching for?
Rather than being satisified with what you found.....Or are you just
playing head games?

Who knows, get to know the family.....you might just meet Tammy along the
way....I don't know, but it's probably the better probability. And if not
that, then maybe you might figure out why she would have left.

-From suzann...@yahoo.com Fri, 16 Aug 2002 13:36:01 -0700 (PDT)
-From: "suzanne c" <suzann...@yahoo.com>
-To: tim...@mindspring.com
-Subject: response about tammy
-Date: 16 Aug 2002 20:36:01 GMT

-MIME multipart

--1091p4TteRSuKXBIgGr8gRiNDIkkZAlLD3I

Thank you for responding to my e-mail. The sad truth is that no one,
except a very few have really cared enough to help me. I have been
treated rudely, ignored, and forgotten. I really didn't appreciate that!
I've had to scratch and pester everyone to get any information at all on
Tammy. I've decided that either no one cares about what happened to Tammy,
or everyone is hiding something. I feel very alone in my search. I am
beginning to realize that I am probably about twenty years too late to
find her. I really don't expect to find her anymore. But I may be able to
come to a conclusion about what happened to her. When did you see her?
Where? Did you talk to her? Who was she with? You said that after she
came up missing you wrote an ad in the paper. Which paper? What date?
What was the response? From who? You said that you wrote her a letter.
What was it about? When? It vanished with her? Are you telling me that
Tammy went into the police station and told someone that she did not wish
to be persued? Who? Was it Harold Lewis? There is a newspaper article
written in 1985 where he states that he thinks that she "just split"
He also said that he received phone calls from a woman that Tammy would
call when she was ready, and a second call that said that she was in
school becoming what she always wanted to be, a nurse. Have you heard
about any of this? You asked me to ask myself, "why should you be
interested? Why should others be interested to help me do what nobody
else has been able to do?" My answer is that someone, somewhere still has
to care what became of Tammy. I do! Even if I'm the only one that still
does, I promised Tammy, myself and God that I would do everything within
reason to find out what happened to Tammy. Then I can say to family
members, friends, and police that I've done everything that I could to
find Tammy. My conscience is clear, Is yours? Thank you for reading this.
Please help me if you can. Thank you for your previous response. Please
tell me anything that you might know that could help me.

--1091p4TteRSuKXBIgGr8gRiNDIkkZAlLD3I

[snip]

--1091p4TteRSuKXBIgGr8gRiNDIkkZAlLD3I--

-From: "Timothy Rue" <tim...@mindspring.com>
-To: "suzanne c" <suzann...@yahoo.com>
-Subject: Re: response about tammy
-Date: 18 Aug 2002 21:50:03 GMT

On 16-Aug-02 15:36:01 suzanne c <suzann...@yahoo.com> wrote:

sc> Thank you for responding to my e-mail. The sad truth is that no
sc> one, except a very few have really cared enough to help me. I
sc> have been treated rudely, ignored, and forgotten. I really didn't
sc> appreciate that! I've had to scratch and pester everyone to get
sc> any information at all on Tammy. I've decided that either no one
sc> cares about what happened to Tammy, or everyone is hiding
sc> something. I feel very alone in my search. I am beginning to
sc> realize that I am probably about twenty years too late to find
sc> her. I really don't expect to find her anymore. But I may be able
sc> to come to a conclusion about what happened to her.

A stranger comes along and starts to poke around at what must be not
completely healed wounds.... but wounds that have been poked out every so
many year of the past twenty years..

Maybe you should try and understand that. And be grateful that you haven't
had a restraining order placed against you or some such.

There is no magic wand that is going to somehow magically vanish away all
the crap that has gone on over this and how it's affected ...been pushed
on others.

I'd venture to say that not caring is not why you have gotten such
negative response, nor would I say that people are hiding much of anything
but perhaps mostly their pride or some such personal image issues. Perhaps
even you will see how this can happen, even to you, in this email.

sc> When did you
sc> see her? Where? Did you talk to her? Who was she with? You said
sc> that after she came up missing you wrote an ad in the paper.
sc> Which paper? What date? What was the response? From who? You said
sc> that you wrote her a letter. What was it about? When? It vanished
sc> with her? Are you telling me that Tammy went into the police
sc> station and told someone that she did not wish to be persued?
sc> Who? Was it Harold Lewis? There is a newspaper article written in
sc> 1985 where he states that he thinks that she "just split" He
sc> also said that he received phone calls from a woman that Tammy
sc> would call when she was ready, and a second call that said that
sc> she was in school becoming what she always wanted to be, a nurse.
sc> Have you heard about any of this?

All of these are reasonable questions, but it also makes me wonder who you
really are that you could come up with such questions without knowing at
least some of the answers to these questions.

At this point you and I have to realize that you know alot more about me
and how to contact me, probably even have my phone number and address. And
it should be obvious I'm not hiding from anyone, perhaps I'm even more
open that som think I should be. Where you are nothing more than some
email address of someone claiming to be Tammy's blood relative, same
mother, sister.

As a matter of being fair and taking this one step at a time, you owe me.
I want proof you are who you claim to be. How exactly that can be done, I
do not know. Perhaps I never will, considering how little I believe in
what I read.... meaning showing me a piece of paperwork won't do it in
itself.

sc> You asked me to ask myself,
sc> "why should you be interested? Why should others be interested to
sc> help me do what nobody else has been able to do?" My answer is
sc> that someone, somewhere still has to care what became of Tammy. I
sc> do! Even if I'm the only one that still does, I promised Tammy,
sc> myself and God that I would do everything within reason to find
sc> out what happened to Tammy.

I'm sure somebody somewhere does..... kinda inherent figuring she is alive
and well, and in control of her own life.

What goes on in your mind is really up to you.

sc> Then I can say to family members,
sc> friends, and police that I've done everything that I could to
sc> find Tammy.

you are under no obligation at all to tell the police anything. Same goes
for friends.... Family might be a bit different, but only from the
perspective of someone, yourself comming along so much time after the
fact, and of no fault of your own. In fact, technically, adoption wise,
you are dismissed from have any obligation to anyone about any of this.

Anything you have to present, in honesty, is an extra, like a no
obligation gift. But not to forget the poking at an unhealed wounds part
that can make you appear or be an aggravation or worse to some.

So how much you willing to aggravate strangers for the benefit of an extra
for family? And how fair is that to those involved or who were around in
during the blow out?

your hands may be beginning to look a little dirty here. Maybe you'd like
to start trying to hide this? RE: see above.

sc> My conscience is clear, Is yours?

Now your hands are dirty, no question about it. But now it's a question of
whether or not you are going to honestly wash them, or dishonestly begin
hiding stuff about you and as result begin a further distorted path in
your quest?

First off, if you are who you say you are, then you have absolutely
nothing to clear you conscience about, unless you have wrongly hurt
people in the path of your quest. But you have no conscience to clear
about matters you had no knowledge about prior to this quest.

Is my conscience clear? You ask this in comparison to yours, which doesn't
exist to begin with, If you are being honest about who you are.

This is an obvious attempt of yours (intentional or not), at projecting a
guilt trip upon me. Your Dirty hands, not mine!..... Are you going to
openly wash them, or go a corrupt path of hiding stuff, denial?

sc> Thank you for
sc> reading this. Please help me if you can. Thank you for your
sc> previous response. Please tell me anything that you might know
sc> that could help me.

People do things for reasons, even when it seems they do some things for
no reason at all, there is a reason. Maybe just no so obvious, or even
perhaps unknown, not consciously aware, of what the reason is.

The last time this situation was brought up in my life, there was a new
development, an uncovering of a matter that I genuinely do believe is
relative to this matter regarding Tammy. It came up at the tail end, not
something to actively agressively pursue but rather something needing some
time to digest. Information was directed towards the police department and
linda's then residence (don't recall if it was before or after Linda's
supposed passing). Whether or not either of them took serious
consideration of information is anyone guess....my guess is probably not,
due to all the crap covering the truth up, distortion of the facts, etc...

But an email address only from someone who claims to be who you do, is
simply not enough.

Yeah, I wrote Tammy a letter, mailed it off and then found a sequence of
events that caused me to tell Linda that I had wrote Tammy a letter and to
be sure she got it. And all I'm going to tell you about that is, yes, I do
not know what all happened to the letter but that in any event it was most
certainly played off of and against me. And the only reason I'm even
telling you that, is that you might understand why an email address from
someone claiming to be who you do, is not enough.

You say you want to understand what happened. maybe this email will give
you a little insight not only about the reactions you have gotten from
others, but of yourself too. And if you can't be honest with yourself,
then you can't be honest with others, and you can forget the truth,
because at that point, you wouldn't want it anyway.

So what's it gonna be?

I think maybe now I can shead some light on what all happened and
why...But then the question is, why would I do that? For you, someone I
do not know whether or not they are being honest with me about who they
are and what their quest is?

At this point in time, there has to be something more relative to me,
someting fundamental in nature. Assuming you are who you say you are and
what your quest is, it seems the possibility exist that I might not have
to be the only one to know and understand what I do of this.....

but one step at a time.... it's your move.

-From suzann...@yahoo.com Wed, 21 Aug 2002 13:36:21 -0700 (PDT)
-From: "suzanne c" <suzann...@yahoo.com>
-To: tim...@mindspring.com
-Subject: tammy still
-Date: 21 Aug 2002 20:36:21 GMT

-MIME multipart

--1135p4TteRSuKXBIgGr8gRiNDIkkZAlLD3I

First of all, I don't have dirty hands. My hands are the only ones that
are clean in Tammys' case. My motives are for Tammy. I am, and have been,
looking for her because I do not feel that she is alive and well out
there. The first time that I heard about Tammy, a few family members felt
that Linda, her mother, killed her and buried her in the back yard at the
house in Rockledge. The N.C.I.C. on Tammy is not showing up her social
security number, it's someone else's', and her dental records have
changed twice, from Cocoa Beach P.D. Linda did not tell the truth about
anything on Tammy and would not give the police anything, no personal
belongings of Tammys' to help identify her. This is what I meant when I
asked "Is their conscience clear?". If they were telling the truth, why
did they lie and tell stories like this. People are hiding something and
they don't care. (The N.C.I.C. is when the police put a missing person
report on a national crime computer database for all law enforcement to
use) What new lead came up last time you were involved? How do you know
that it was Tammy that you saw after she was "missing"? When was it? All
I have is a peice of paper from catholic charities that states that Linda
is my birth mother. I trust no one in Tammys' case. They have not proven
trustworthy to me. All lies. WHY? That's not fair to Tammy. I do think
that you saw Tammy a little while after she came up missing. My question
has always been, "When did she really come up missing?". I believe she
came up missing at a later date. I repeat, I do not think that Tammy is
alive and well out there, that is why I am looking for her. I feel, deep
in my heart, dead or alive, Tammy is the one with the wounds. History
will be the judge as to how we conducted ourselves, and hoe we handled
our responsibilities. "Shoes shoes the victims' shoes, who will stand in
the victims' shoes?" Tammy is the victim. I never said that you had a bad
conscience. I apologize if I made you feel that way. I don't know you.
But I do know that other peoples consciences are not clear. Why lie? You
don't lie if you are really trying to find someone. I felt sorry for
Tammy. No one seemed to care about her, at least not enough to help find
her. They all thought that she ran away. So they did not look for her. I
have 6 (six) children and another on the way, so I really don't have the
time to really look. And I really don't know what to look for. But I'll
keep trying, whenever I have a lead. I really do hope and pray that Tammy
is alive and ok out there. But I really don't think that she is. I can't
find her alive or dead. There is a saying, "All evil needs to prosper is
for good people to do nothing.'' I do not give my address out to anyone,
because as I've said before, I trust no one. I have met no one concerning
Tammy with wounds to heal. No wounds at all. No one cared. I felt sorry
for her. You are the only one with wounds, I'm sorry if I hurt you. That
was not my intention. I want to help Tammy. If she is dead, she deserves
not to be an unidentified Jane Doe out there somewhere or in some
anthropologists' office in a box somewhere. She deserves a name. Her name
on a grave stone. I don't feel like I've opened any old wounds, no one
seemed to care. I feel they thought I was bothering them. When I said
that I pestered people, I meant that I begged (i.e. What do you know?
What have you heard about what happened to Tammy?). hese people willingly
helped me because they wanted to. Many other people just didn't give a
shit! That was sad. I wouldn't want anyone to think about me like that.
There would be no wounds to open if everyone had told the truth in the
beginning. Most of these people caused their own wounds. If they have
wounds. I really feel as if they don't. I am not talking about you here.
I don't know you. I don't know your address, or anything about you, only
what's on the internet. I just want information about Tammy. I cared too
much about what happened to her and tried to put it behind me a few times.
That's where my conscience comes in. When I said that "I have done
everything within reason to find Tammy. My conscience is clear." I meant
that I would feel bad if I didn't attempt to do something. The Curtis
family all acted fine with me until I brought up the subject of Tammy.
Whenever I mentioned her name everyone acted paranoid. It's like they
either know, or are hiding something. It's a big family secret. I cannot
be a part of a family that knows something about Tammy but won't say
anything. No one will put a restraining order on me, I don't bother
people who don't want to help. I bother the few people that want to help
me, they helped me willingly because they wanted to. I'm not hiding
anything, the police and others know my address, my phone number, and me.
I do know a little bit of Tammy's case. I have been looking into it for
years now. I've talked to a lot of people. I've written a lot of letters.
There are many different stories. Most people didn't care. I prefer not
to give my address (ect...) out to people that I do not know. I tell my
children this also. If that's what I have to do in order for you to help
me find Tammy, I won't do it. I'm sorry. I have other people to think
about too. But if you can still help me, I would appreciate it very much.
If not, then, I promise not to bother you anymore. I've done what I can.
My conscience is clear. Thankyou for reading this. Please help me if you
can. Thanks. Suzanne

--1135p4TteRSuKXBIgGr8gRiNDIkkZAlLD3I

[snip]

--1135p4TteRSuKXBIgGr8gRiNDIkkZAlLD3I--

Timothy Rue

Aug 29, 2002, 4:51:07 PM8/29/02
Trash...harrasment and internet stalking..

http://groups.google.com/groups?q=&selm=7324.1T2254T5945468threeseas%40earthlink.net

-From portuges...@hotmail.com Thu, 29 Aug 2002 12:48:54 -0700
-From: "Tanya Costa" <portuges...@hotmail.com>
-To: tim...@mindspring.com
-Subject:
-Date: 29 Aug 2002 19:48:54 GMT

MIME multipart

--2816p4TteRSuKXBIgGr8gRiNDIkkZAlLD3I

i found a neclace 2 months ago that led me here

it is identical to the vic
i knew it was special
i have some background in the kabbala and such life truths
love

john

--2816p4TteRSuKXBIgGr8gRiNDIkkZAlLD3I

[SNIP]

--2816p4TteRSuKXBIgGr8gRiNDIkkZAlLD3I--

Timothy Rue

Aug 29, 2002, 5:04:29 PM8/29/02
On 29-Aug-02 15:51:07 Timothy Rue <thre...@earthlink.net> wrote:
>Trash...harrasment and internet stalking..

>http://groups.google.com/groups?q=&selm=7324.1T2254T5945468threeseas%40earthl
>ink.net

>-From portuges...@hotmail.com Thu, 29 Aug 2002 12:48:54 -0700

yahoo and hotmail