Well look who shit his pants

1 view

llan...@yahoo.com

Oct 6, 2007, 12:12:44 AM10/6/07
Incarcerated Prosecutor Commits Suicide

59 minutes ago

DETROIT (AP) - A federal prosecutor from Florida accused of flying to
Detroit last month to molest a 5-year-old girl committed suicide in
his cell Friday in federal prison, authorities said.

Assistant U.S. Attorney John D.R. Atchison was found unresponsive,
taken to a hospital and pronounced dead, said Felicia Ponce,
spokeswoman for the Federal Bureau of Prisons in Washington. A
previous suicide attempt was foiled in September, according to
authorities.

Atchison was being held in a special housing unit in the prison in
Milan, about 36 miles southwest of Detroit.

The administrative detention area houses all levels of prisoners, and
Atchison had a cell to himself, Ponce said.

She declined to say how Atchison killed himself or whether he was on
suicide watch, saying the death was being investigated.

Atchison, 53, was arrested last month at Detroit Metropolitan Airport
after weeks of Internet conversations between the prosecutor and a
detective posing as the mother of a 5-year-old girl, authorities have
said.

He was carrying presents for the girl, including a doll and hoop
earrings, and also had sexual materials, including petroleum jelly.

After his arrest Atchison was placed on suicide watch, but it was
lifted at the request of the defense, after Atchison assured a U.S.
magistrate he wouldn't harm himself.

Two days later, Atchison used a sheet in his Sanilac County jail cell
to try to hang himself around 4 a.m. Another inmate yelled out to
jailers, who kept Atchison from hurting himself, according to Sanilac
County Sheriff Virgil Strickler. Atchison was later moved to the Milan
prison.

Atchison, a married father of three, was an assistant U.S. attorney in
northern Florida, based in Pensacola. Gulf Breeze, Fla., residents
have described him as a respected figure who coached girls' softball
and basketball in a park a few blocks from his home.

A statement released Friday by his lawyer, James Thomas, said Atchison
had "done a lot of good in his life."

"Unfortunately, he is going to be judged by his most recent charges
and what we have read in the media, and not by the goodness, hard work
or by the love of his family," the statement read.

The statement also said Thomas would file a request to have the case
dismissed.

Authorities have said they found no cases of child molestation in
Florida involving Atchison, who worked mostly on tax and financial
crime cases.

The prosecutor had been charged with three felonies. The most serious
charge was crossing state lines with intent to have sex with someone
younger than 12. Conviction carries a minimum 30-year prison sentence
and a maximum of life.

llan...@yahoo.com

Oct 6, 2007, 12:17:19 AM10/6/07
http://ap.google.com/media/ALeqM5gWjfRv9v98k8w6XX3JV-9HX4894Q?size=s

In this file photo released by the Macomb County Sheriffs Department,
John David R. Atchison, 53, of Gulf Breeze, Fla., is shown in Mount
Clemens, Mich., Sunday, Sept. 16, 2007. Atchison, the federal
prosecutor from Florida who authorities say flew to Michigan for a
sexual encounter with a 5-year-old girl, committed suicide in his cell
in the Milan federal prison. Atchison was found unresponsive, taken to
a local hospital and pronounced dead, according to Felicia Ponce,
spokeswoman for the Federal Bureau of Prisons in Washington. (AP Photo/
Macomb County Sheriff's Department, FILE)

Doorman

Oct 6, 2007, 12:45:19 AM10/6/07

<llan...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

> Incarcerated Prosecutor Commits Suicide
>
> 59 minutes ago
>
> DETROIT (AP) - A federal prosecutor from Florida accused of flying to
> Detroit last month to molest a 5-year-old girl committed suicide in
> his cell Friday in federal prison, authorities said.

If Bush hired him, that would be the headline. He must be a Clinton
appointee.

George Grapman

Oct 6, 2007, 12:48:20 AM10/6/07

If Clinton had appointed him he would have been gone in 2001.Guess you
do not understand how that works.

Doorman

Oct 6, 2007, 1:02:44 AM10/6/07

"George Grapman" <sfge...@paccbell.net> wrote in message

Clinton fired all (93) US Attorneys...not Bush. Again, if he were a Bush
appointee, we would've read it.

George Grapman

Oct 6, 2007, 1:02:44 AM10/6/07

When the party in power changes hands in the White House, it is expected
that the new president will fire all the sitting U.S. attorneys, as was
the case for both Ronald Reagan in 1981 and Bill Clinton in 1993.
President Bush, unlike Clinton and Reagan, did not fire all the
attorneys en masse when he took office in 2001, and allowed a few to
continue in their positions for several months. All were replaced with
his own selections early in his administration, however.

George Grapman

Oct 6, 2007, 1:17:25 AM10/6/07
Let's see , Clinton fired all 93 . If that is the case how could
anyone but Bush have named Atchison? Sorry to make you think.

George Grapman

Oct 6, 2007, 1:23:16 AM10/6/07

Let's try again. Follow very closely. The link below says that
Clinton fired all 93 attorneys when he took office while Bush waited a
few months before firing them all. A few months would mean that all the
Clinton appointees were gone sometime in 2001. This is 2007 meaning that
any US Attorney appointed since then had to have been nominated by Bush.
I explained this in language that a high school student would
understand. If that went over your head I will be glad to lower the bar.

When the party in power changes hands in the White House, it is expected
that the new president will fire all the sitting U.S. attorneys, as was
the case for both Ronald Reagan in 1981 and Bill Clinton in 1993.
President Bush, unlike Clinton and Reagan, did not fire all the
attorneys en masse when he took office in 2001, and allowed a few to
continue in their positions for several months. All were replaced with
his own selections early in his administration, however.

What part of "All were replaced with his own selections early in his
administration ,however: was to complicated for you?

Bill Shatzer

Oct 6, 2007, 1:31:59 AM10/6/07
Doorman wrote:

He's a non-political appointee and has been a federal prosecutor since
the late '80s, appointed under the regime of Bush the First.

Though his current boss is a dubya appointee.

And Atchison is a registrered republican (figures - they always turn out
to be republicans, don't they?).

Peace and justice,

Bill Shatzer

Oct 6, 2007, 1:35:16 AM10/6/07
George Grapman wrote:

> If Clinton had appointed him he would have been gone in 2001.Guess you
> do not understand how that works.

He's not a US Attorney, he's an Assistant US Attorney.

Assistant US attorneys are career professionals and don't necessarily
turn over with the change of administrations.

This one was first appointed under the regime of Bush the First, and
continued on through Clinton and the Dubya.

Peace and justice,

George Grapman

Oct 6, 2007, 1:43:50 AM10/6/07
You are correct. He was an assistant who was first nominated while
Bush,Sr was president.

Doorman

Oct 6, 2007, 1:45:48 AM10/6/07

"George Grapman" <sfge...@paccbell.net> wrote in message

HAHAHA. once he fired the original 93, ya think he hired a few.

I was half right.....he was NOT appointed by GW Bush.

George Grapman

Oct 6, 2007, 1:51:44 AM10/6/07

I will make it simpler.

Within a few months after taking office Bush had replaced all 93 Us
attorneys who had served under Bush. Therefore all US Attorneys
currently in office we named by Bush.
As another poster noted Atchison was an Assistant US Attorney first
named while Bush,Sr was in office and he is a registered Republican.

Hawkeye Pearce

Oct 6, 2007, 2:03:25 AM10/6/07

"Doorman" <twodogm...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

He's a GOPher, numbnutz. It's beginning to seem as though the letters GOP
stand for Grotesque Old Perverts.

George Grapman

Oct 6, 2007, 2:05:28 AM10/6/07
doorman can not comprehend that.

Doorman

Oct 6, 2007, 2:18:33 AM10/6/07

"Bill Shatzer" <bshat...@comcast.net> wrote in message

Not sure. Mel Reynolds (D - Ill), jailed for having sex with 15yo girl.
Got pardoned by Clinton. He then got hired by Jesse Jackson to work for the
Rainbow Coolition....as a youth counselor.

Clinton pardoned child rapist working for Jackson as a youth
counselor...poetic justice

Lars Eighner

Oct 6, 2007, 2:33:31 AM10/6/07
In our last episode, <9cd2d$470728bf$4b5a46f8$21...@ALLTEL.NET>, the lovely
and talented Doorman broadcast on alt.politics:

> "Bill Shatzer" <bshat...@comcast.net> wrote in message
>> Doorman wrote:
>>

>>> <llan...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

>>> If Bush hired him, that would be the headline. He must be a Clinton
>>> appointee.
>>
>> He's a non-political appointee and has been a federal prosecutor since the
>> late '80s, appointed under the regime of Bush the First.
>>
>> Though his current boss is a dubya appointee.
>>
>> And Atchison is a registrered republican (figures - they always turn out
>> to be republicans, don't they?).
>>
>> Peace and justice,
>>

> Not sure. Mel Reynolds (D - Ill), jailed for having sex with 15yo girl.
> Got pardoned by Clinton.

For bank fraud, not for the sex charges. Reynolds served his full term in
*state* prison on the *state* sex charges. No president can grant a pardon
for a state crime.

> He then got hired by Jesse Jackson to work for the
> Rainbow Coolition....as a youth counselor.

A lie. Never happened.

--
Lars Eighner <http://larseighner.com/> <http://myspace.com/larseighner>
Countdown: 472 days to go.

Doorman

Oct 6, 2007, 2:39:58 AM10/6/07

"Lars Eighner" <use...@larseighner.com> wrote in message

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bill_Clinton_pardons_controversy

>> He then got hired by Jesse Jackson to work for the
>> Rainbow Coolition....as a youth counselor.
>
> A lie. Never happened.

http://www.snopes.com/politics/sexuality/reynolds.asp

Oh yes it did.

Lars Eighner

Oct 6, 2007, 2:51:54 AM10/6/07
In our last episode, <ad86d$47072dc4$4b5a46f8$82...@ALLTEL.NET>, the lovely
and talented Doorman broadcast on alt.true-crime:

> "Lars Eighner" <use...@larseighner.com> wrote in message
>> In our last episode, <9cd2d$470728bf$4b5a46f8$21...@ALLTEL.NET>, the
>> lovely and talented Doorman broadcast on alt.politics:

>>> Not sure. Mel Reynolds (D - Ill), jailed for having sex with 15yo girl.
>>> Got pardoned by Clinton.
>>
>> For bank fraud, not for the sex charges. Reynolds served his full term
>> in *state* prison on the *state* sex charges. No president can grant a
>> pardon for a state crime.

> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bill_Clinton_pardons_controversy

Here is what your own citation says:

* Melvin J. Reynolds, a Democratic Congressman from Illinois, who was
convicted of bank fraud, 12 counts of sexual assault, obstruction
of justice, and solicitation of child pornography had his sentence
commuted on the bank fraud charged and was allowed to serve the
final months under the auspices of a half way house. He had served
his entire sentence on child sex abuse charges before the
commutation of the later convictions.

The President commuted the sentence on the *bank* *fraud.* Reynolds had
served his *entire* *sentence* on the child sex abuse charges before the
commutation.

Exactly what I said, confirmed by a citation of your choosing.

>>> He then got hired by Jesse Jackson to work for the
>>> Rainbow Coolition....as a youth counselor.
>>
>> A lie. Never happened.

> http://www.snopes.com/politics/sexuality/reynolds.asp

> Oh yes it did.

No, it did not. Here again is a quote from *your* *own* *citation.*

Reynolds' position would be more accurately characterized
as that of an advisor on prison reform rather than a "Youth
counselor," however.

>>> Clinton pardoned child rapist working for Jackson as a youth
>>> counselor...poetic justice

Take the pledge: I am a Democrat, and I pledge not to vote in any election in
2008 unless the Democratic candidate for president promises to remove
ALL US troops from Iraq within 90 days of taking office.

llan...@yahoo.com

Oct 6, 2007, 3:10:45 AM10/6/07

not sure, wasn't it a boy?

> Clinton pardoned child rapist working for Jackson as a youth
> counselor...poetic justice

Why don't you talk about 'your' real life stuff?

Maybe somebody else will for you

Whatever the case is Mel served it's time, for it's sex crap, and was
pardoned for non-related stuff.

I think the non-related crap is more damaging, then mix it with the
sexual stuff for effect.?

Kevin Cunningham

Oct 6, 2007, 10:58:34 AM10/6/07
On Oct 6, 1:02 am, "Doorman" <twodogmc_nos...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> "George Grapman" <sfgeo...@paccbell.net> wrote in message

> > Doorman wrote:
>
> >> <llanal...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

> >> If Bush hired him, that would be the headline. He must be a Clinton
> >> appointee.
>
> > If Clinton had appointed him he would have been gone in 2001.Guess you do
> > not understand how that works.
>
> Clinton fired all (93) US Attorneys...not Bush. Again, if he were a Bush
> appointee, we would've read it.

Keep defending the indefensible. Bush is the pres and this creep was
kept in office by Bush. But the he's one of yours, he shouldn't have
committed suicide, he should have realized the repugs never go to
jail. Just look at Scooter Libby.

George Grapman

Oct 6, 2007, 10:59:42 AM10/6/07

He was never pardoned for the sex charge.

George Grapman

Oct 6, 2007, 11:00:25 AM10/6/07

Stop confusing doorman with facts, they give him headaches.

George Grapman

Oct 6, 2007, 11:03:37 AM10/6/07

The link says got clemency for bank fraud charges not the sex
charges. A president can not issue pardons for state crimes. This means
one of three things:

You never read your own link.
You did not understand it.
You lied.

George Grapman

Oct 6, 2007, 11:05:03 AM10/6/07

Leave it to doorman to make a claim, post a cite contradicting his
claim and then tell us the cite shows that he is correct.

not the moderator

Oct 6, 2007, 11:11:14 AM10/6/07

Evidently you missed the big bruhaha about the Clinton appointees that
Gonzales fired.

patfish

Oct 6, 2007, 11:16:14 AM10/6/07
On Oct 6, 1:31 am, Bill Shatzer <bshatze...@comcast.net> wrote:
> Doorman wrote:
>
> > <llanal...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

Welll....that missing Atlantic City Mayor is a Democrat.

Hmmmm...well Ted Kennedy, who left a woman to die at the bottom of a
lake...he's a Dem.

That Mayor Newsom in San Fran with a fine cadre of bimbos...he's a
Dem.

Wow.....this is just off the top of my head.

Hey....neither party has a lock on just plain bad behavior....to say
so is to look a bit dumb.

Oh...as for this really fine suicide by this Atchison character, who
cavalierly promised the "mother" of that five year old that he
wouldn't do any "rough stuff" on the child....ISN'T HAVING SEX WITH A
FIVE YEAR OLD ROUGH ENOUGH!

The world is better off without this man and I admire him for removing
his craphole self from this planet. It's the best thing he's ever
done for this planet.

Oh.....and for sure, re discussions about who appointed who....this
fellow's perversion for young children is, like the hurricanes that
blow, the tsunamis that flood and the earthquakes that shatter....ALL
GEORGE DUBYA BUSH'S FAULT!

Lars Eighner

Oct 6, 2007, 11:27:27 AM10/6/07
In our last episode, <lANNi.5534$Ut2....@newsfe17.phx>, the lovely and
talented not the moderator broadcast on alt.politics:

They were not Clinton appointees. All eight were Bush appointees.

Were you deliberately lying or are you just ignorant?

Kevin Cunningham

Oct 6, 2007, 4:21:12 PM10/6/07

Here's the problem. You repugs proclaimed your selves the "Party of
Values" so what values are you standing up for? Marritial fidelity?
Nope, only Romney is married for the first time and no divorced dems.
How about general ethics? Nope, not with Cunningham, DeLay, Vitter,
Craig, Foley, Scooter, Gannon, etc.... How about sexual morality?
Not hardly. Repugs seem to revier Limbaugh, a drug addled fag who
evaded the draft, whore monger Vitter and faggot Craig. Thought you
were gonna get rid of Craig. What happened?

Bill Shatzer

Oct 6, 2007, 11:45:32 PM10/6/07
not the moderator wrote:

> George Grapman wrote:
>
>> Doorman wrote:
>>

>>> <llan...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

>>> If Bush hired him, that would be the headline. He must be a Clinton
>>> appointee.

>> If Clinton had appointed him he would have been gone in 2001.Guess
>> you do not understand how that works.

> Evidently you missed the big bruhaha about the Clinton appointees that
> Gonzales fired.

Actually, those fired US Attorneys were dubya appointees.

Peace and justice,

Wondering

Oct 7, 2007, 3:24:54 AM10/7/07

Doorman wrote:

You are correct. He as appointed by Adolf Hitler.