Truth About Emily Haddock: Invited Boys Over to Rape Her

Message has been deleted

larson...@gmail.com

Dec 15, 2007, 11:16:22 PM12/15/07
Report not abuse

Emily Haddock Invited Boys Over

More Details in the Emily Haddock Case - EMILY SITS IN
INAPROPRIATE SEDUCTIVE POSE FOR 11 YEAR OLDStreet word is Emily wasn't
innocent. She invited the young nigz over because she wanted to be a
racial celebrity like Channon Christian. She wanted to be robbed and
violated by blacks. As we are finding out, there are a lot of white
girls who want impoverished, young, black men to rob, rape and kill
them. Many of them like black felons. White men and women have always
been fascinated with black sexuality. Thier lusts have progressed to
wanting more than sex from us, though. They want to robed, (often
kidnapped - like Channon Christian), raped and killed.Channon
Christian wanted the death by sexual torture scenario and staged it
herself. Emily was only following in Channon's footsteps. The white
women death by sexual torture death from blacks is the new 'in' thing.
it only demonstrates their sickness and perversion. it goes all the
way back to their fascination with blacks from the days of slavery.
White peoples' sick lusts for blacks has reached epidemic proportions.
As more UV light comes through the Ozone Layer and burns their skin,
it also burns and destroys their brains. It is making it increasing
difficult for them to choose between their normal evil and the
increased levels of perversion in them we are seeing."Yes, Word on the
street is Emily planned it like she done many times. At her middle
school, we hearn that the lil hoe had everybody fooled and was posting
online for thugs wit cars to come get her. Yesterday I read about some
people that met-up with that lil pig last year, they was around 16 or
17 and the lil pig only 11. They met her in parking lot when she stay
home from school 'sick' one time. Lil hoe gets in back seat wit one of
them to drive to they friends house. She messn wit him the whole drive
wit nothing under its skirt. Soon as they get it to friends house, it
doing what all whyte hoes from do best, open they holes up wide. Thugs
called some other nigs too I hear and everybody got a piece of its
'lil azz. Nasty 'lil whyte pig"."They want to be robbed, raped &
murdered by ghetto nigs so they can be stars. It use to be they just
wanted nigs for our sexuality. These crazy whytches have stepped up
their game and want nigs to rob & murder them too, now. I see them all
the time, the little girls (ages 9, 10, & 11) with they mommas. They
mommas schooling them on how to go outside w/o panties on, wearing hip
line skirts and run out in the middle of the side walk and bend over
when the see nigs coming. It's happening all across the country. U
said it well, they deserve punishment".

Stan Engel

Dec 16, 2007, 2:37:32 AM12/16/07
Come back when you're coherent.

larson...@gmail.com

Dec 16, 2007, 3:16:12 PM12/16/07
Report not abuse
On Dec 16, 1:37 am, "Stan Engel" <Stan_en...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> Come back when you're coherent.
>
> <larsondev...@gmail.com> wrote in message news:648bcd7a-db74-4ac4-8d13-

> --

No, that girl wasn't sick at all and she invited those young, black,
boys over. That's what word from the Streets is saying. Also, that
behavior wasn't new to her. There are many stories about parking lots
and such being rehashed now. Most of all, these stories hold
credibility. She invited the boys over because of a perverse fetish
she had about being raped by black thugs. When the boys wouldn't rape
her, she threatened to call the police. That's when things turned
fatal for her. But it is more appropriate to say she is responsible
for her own death.

This is about the innocent boys being set up and now being cast in the
bad light. The culprit and evil spirited person in this is that
perverted little girl. We are seeing this kind of perverse behavior
from little girls like her more and more. It happened in Knoxville
with Channon Christian. Now this copycat incident. The most important
thing is that our boys learn not to fall prey for these perverts. Or,
atleast when they do they should make their crimes mean something
politically - rather than just criminal.

In this local case, I think the biggest thing is that although she
wanted them to rape her, their morals wouldn't let them.

Messalina

Dec 16, 2007, 10:48:25 PM12/16/07
Report not abuse

Paragraphs. Use them.

Mez

Wild Monkshood

Dec 16, 2007, 10:51:45 PM12/16/07

Messalina wrote:

And that's all you found objectionable.... :)

WM

> Mez

ItsJustMe

Dec 16, 2007, 11:11:21 PM12/16/07

"Wild Monkshood" <Wild_Mo...@windstream.net> wrote in message

> Messalina wrote:
>
>> Paragraphs. Use them.
>
> And that's all you found objectionable.... :)
>
> WM

Amazing coincidence. Someone just posted this same theory, almost verbatim,
at another board a few days ago. Test drive maybe?

Wild Monkshood

Dec 16, 2007, 11:15:41 PM12/16/07

ItsJustMe wrote:

I suggest they check the wheels, not to mention the undercarriage....

SAM

ItsJustMe

Dec 16, 2007, 11:39:30 PM12/16/07

"Wild Monkshood" <Wild_Mo...@windstream.net> wrote in message

The response has been about the same, so....

WhitePride722

Dec 21, 2007, 3:18:48 PM12/21/07
Report not abuse
On Dec 16, 11:15 pm, Wild Monkshood <Wild_Monksh...@windstream.net>
wrote:
> ItsJustMe wrote:
> > "Wild Monkshood" <Wild_Monksh...@windstream.net> wrote in message

I'd suggest checking the engine, that poster is not firing on all
cylinders...

WIP1...@gmail.com

Dec 23, 2007, 11:23:08 PM12/23/07
Report not abuse

It comes natural to people like him. After all, excusing criminals and
making completely bogus excuses for their behavior and slandering the
victims with tales of falsehoods is quite a common tactic of ghetto
trash whose world revolves around the "Muh Dick" mentality that so
many of them seem to posses.

gri...@gmail.com

Dec 24, 2007, 12:40:05 AM12/24/07
Report not abuse
That is ridiculous. Why on earth would you concoct such nonsense?

gri...@gmail.com

Dec 24, 2007, 12:43:02 AM12/24/07
Report not abuse
A 12 year old, is hardly capable of "wanting to be raped and
sexualized" At 12 years old, children are just beginning to go through
puberty and would have little or no sexual desires.

Bloo...@gmail.com

Dec 24, 2007, 1:15:18 AM12/24/07
Report not abuse
This is some sick garbage.

Bloo...@gmail.com

Dec 24, 2007, 1:56:17 AM12/24/07
Report not abuse

TNB

mc...@pitt.edu

Dec 24, 2007, 3:29:46 AM12/24/07
Report not abuse
On Dec 24, 1:56 am, BloodC...@gmail.com wrote:

Aside from the various pathologies in the OP that other's have pointed
out, there's this.

Suppose she was an 11 y.o. that invited a bunch of guys over for sex?
(although it's rare, it happens. Unlikely, though.)

That doesn't somehow make her murder less of a crime.

In most US states, it wouldn't even make the sex less of a crime.

So her "inviting the guys" is not only highly unlikely - it would be
totally irrelevant, in the (unlikely ) event that it was true.

Did I mention that I think its unlikely that she did that?

Mick

Racismmustb...@googlemail.com

Dec 24, 2007, 7:53:56 AM12/24/07
Report not abuse
This post is to the white supremacist terrorist morons from
Stormf***** who are trying to censor usenet:

You white supremacists really crack me up. A poster on a white
supremacist terrorist website storm***** are rallying people to
complain to Google about USENET CONTENT. I have a dose of reality for
you people who are trying to get this thread removed: USENET IS NOT,
AND CANNOT BE MODERATED! No single company controls usenet, the
content is passed through many servers. Researching things before
acting has always been too much to ask for from you white supremacist
rubes.

Your 14 words will never become reality, white supremacists. People
like you make me feel ashamed to be white.

Do you think the family of Emily would appreciate you racists turning
her rape into cannon fodder for your "movement?" (I use the word
loosely, but hey even bowels have movements...)

Daniel.

limo...@gmail.com

Dec 24, 2007, 10:10:19 AM12/24/07
Report not abuse
> many of them seem to posses.- Hide quoted text -

White Pride,
I am here with you. I saw your post on SF and came over. Your post
over there made good sense.
LB77

ellefor...@gmail.com

Dec 24, 2007, 11:11:46 AM12/24/07
Report not abuse
On Dec 15, 10:16 pm, larsondev...@gmail.com wrote:
>    EmilyHaddockInvited Boys Over
>
>     More Details in theEmilyHaddockCase -EMILYSITS IN
> INAPROPRIATE SEDUCTIVE POSE FOR 11 YEAR OLDStreet word isEmilywasn't

> innocent. She invited the young nigz over because she wanted to be a
> racial celebrity like Channon Christian. She wanted to be robbed and
> violated by blacks. As we are finding out, there are a lot of white
> girls who want impoverished, young, black men to rob, rape and kill
> them. Many of them like black felons. White men and women have always
> been fascinated with black sexuality. Thier lusts have progressed to
> wanting more than sex from us, though. They want to robed, (often
> kidnapped - like Channon Christian), raped and killed.Channon
> Christian wanted the death by sexual torture scenario and staged it
> herself.Emilywas only following in Channon's footsteps. The white

> women death by sexual torture death from blacks is the new 'in' thing.
> it only demonstrates their sickness and perversion. it goes all the
> way back to their fascination with blacks from the days of slavery.
> White peoples' sick lusts for blacks has reached epidemic proportions.
> As more UV light comes through the Ozone Layer and burns their skin,
> it also burns and destroys their brains. It is making it increasing
> difficult for them to choose between their normal evil and the
> increased levels of perversion in them we are seeing."Yes, Word on the
> street isEmilyplanned it like she done many times. At her middle

> school, we hearn that the lil hoe had everybody fooled and was posting
> online for thugs wit cars to come get her. Yesterday I read about some
> people that met-up with that lil pig last year, they was around 16 or
> 17 and the lil pig only 11. They met her in parking lot when she stay
> home from school 'sick' one time. Lil hoe gets in back seat wit one of
> them to drive to they friends house. She messn wit him the whole drive
> wit nothing under its skirt. Soon as they get it to friends house, it
> doing what all whyte hoes from do best, open they holes up wide. Thugs
> called some other nigs too I hear and everybody got a piece of its
> 'lil azz. Nasty 'lil whyte pig"."They want to be robbed, raped &
> murdered by ghetto nigs so they can be stars. It use to be they just
> wanted nigs for our sexuality. These crazy whytches have stepped up
> their game and want nigs to rob & murder them too, now. I see them all
> the time, the little girls (ages 9, 10, & 11) with they mommas. They
> mommas schooling them on how to go outside w/o panties on, wearing hip
> line skirts and run out in the middle of the side walk and bend over
> when the see nigs coming. It's happening all across the country. U
> said it well, they deserve punishment".

You are disgusting, and your use of ebonics shows your ignorance.
Pathetic. Children do not and should not have the emotionally
liability that adults have.

boned...@gmail.com

Dec 24, 2007, 11:30:39 AM12/24/07
Report not abuse
On Dec 24, 7:53 am, Racismmustbestopped...@googlemail.com wrote:
> This post is to the white supremacist terrorist morons from
> Stormf***** who are trying to censor usenet:
>
> You white supremacists really crack me up. A poster on a white
> supremacist terrorist website storm***** are rallying people to
> complain to Google about USENET CONTENT. I have a dose of reality for
> you people who are trying to get this thread removed: USENET IS NOT,
> AND CANNOT BE MODERATED! No single company controls usenet, the
> content is passed through many servers. Researching things before
> acting has always been too much to ask for from you white supremacist
> rubes.
>
> Your 14 words will never become reality, white supremacists. People
> like you make me feel ashamed to be white.
>
> Do you think the family ofEmilywould appreciate you racists turning

> her rape into cannon fodder for your "movement?" (I use the word
> loosely, but hey even bowels have movements...)
>
> Daniel.

Racism must be stopped?
That is what Stormfront is about you idiot. Exposing crimes like this
that the local media's "cover up", while playing to no end the seldom
White on black crime. Yes I agree with you though, racism must be
stopped, so instead of being ashamed to be White try being proud to be
and help stop the tremendous amount of black on White crime existing
today

wvhill...@gmail.com

Dec 24, 2007, 11:34:32 AM12/24/07
On Dec 15, 11:16 pm, larsondev...@gmail.com wrote:
>    EmilyHaddockInvited Boys Over
>
>     More Details in theEmilyHaddockCase -EMILYSITS IN
> INAPROPRIATE SEDUCTIVE POSE FOR 11 YEAR OLDStreet word isEmilywasn't

> innocent. She invited the young nigz over because she wanted to be a
> racial celebrity like Channon Christian. She wanted to be robbed and
> violated by blacks. As we are finding out, there are a lot of white
> girls who want impoverished, young, black men to rob, rape and kill
> them. Many of them like black felons. White men and women have always
> been fascinated with black sexuality. Thier lusts have progressed to
> wanting more than sex from us, though. They want to robed, (often
> kidnapped - like Channon Christian), raped and killed.Channon
> Christian wanted the death by sexual torture scenario and staged it
> herself.Emilywas only following in Channon's footsteps. The white

> women death by sexual torture death from blacks is the new 'in' thing.
> it only demonstrates their sickness and perversion. it goes all the
> way back to their fascination with blacks from the days of slavery.
> White peoples' sick lusts for blacks has reached epidemic proportions.
> As more UV light comes through the Ozone Layer and burns their skin,
> it also burns and destroys their brains. It is making it increasing
> difficult for them to choose between their normal evil and the
> increased levels of perversion in them we are seeing."Yes, Word on the
> street isEmilyplanned it like she done many times. At her middle

> school, we hearn that the lil hoe had everybody fooled and was posting
> online for thugs wit cars to come get her. Yesterday I read about some
> people that met-up with that lil pig last year, they was around 16 or
> 17 and the lil pig only 11. They met her in parking lot when she stay
> home from school 'sick' one time. Lil hoe gets in back seat wit one of
> them to drive to they friends house. She messn wit him the whole drive
> wit nothing under its skirt. Soon as they get it to friends house, it
> doing what all whyte hoes from do best, open they holes up wide. Thugs
> called some other nigs too I hear and everybody got a piece of its
> 'lil azz. Nasty 'lil whyte pig"."They want to be robbed, raped &
> murdered by ghetto nigs so they can be stars. It use to be they just
> wanted nigs for our sexuality. These crazy whytches have stepped up
> their game and want nigs to rob & murder them too, now. I see them all
> the time, the little girls (ages 9, 10, & 11) with they mommas. They
> mommas schooling them on how to go outside w/o panties on, wearing hip
> line skirts and run out in the middle of the side walk and bend over
> when the see nigs coming. It's happening all across the country. U
> said it well, they deserve punishment".

What utter garbage. This is all nonsense posted by an uneducated
racist. Possibly somone that want to appear as one to make trouble.
How could you post such sick statements about a CHILD who was murdered
in the when her house was broken into. The ones who are charged with
this crime are savages, not victims! Don't try to portray them as
innocents in a horrible crime. Emily lured them there, you need to put
the crack pipe down and take that computer back to it's rightful
owner.

Racismmustb...@googlemail.com

Dec 24, 2007, 11:52:45 AM12/24/07
On Dec 24, 11:30 am, bonedadd...@gmail.com wrote:

> Racism must be stopped?
> That is what Stormfront is about you idiot. Exposing crimes like this
> that the local media's "cover up", while playing to no end the seldom
> White on black crime. Yes I agree with you though, racism must be
> stopped, so instead of being ashamed to be White try being proud to be
> and help stop the tremendous amount of black on White crime existing
> today

I see tons of Swastikas and other evil nazi symbolism on that site.
Did you know the nazis murdered SIX MILLION people just because of
their religion? Is that what you want to associate with? A site that
endorses the holocaust? I also see the KKK grand wizard David Duke
also posts there...

African-Americans have been disenfranchised and kicked in the face by
whites for centuries.. CENTURIES! Crime is committed by all races.
This crime is not a representation of all African-Americans. You
stormfronters are so quick to scream "TNB!" when an African-American
does something, but if a white goes on a murder spree you blame it on
the Jews and/or psychiatric drugs! It is typical that a white
supremacist has double standards. TWSB. Typicial White Supremacist
Behavior!

Daniel

MAX

Dec 24, 2007, 10:27:16 PM12/24/07
On Dec 24, 6:53 am, Racismmustbestopped...@googlemail.com wrote:
> This post is to the white supremacist terrorist morons from
> Stormf***** who are trying to censor usenet:
>
> You white supremacists really crack me up. A poster on a white
> supremacist terrorist website storm***** are rallying people to
> complain to Google about USENET CONTENT. I have a dose of reality for
> you people who are trying to get this thread removed: USENET IS NOT,
> AND CANNOT BE MODERATED! No single company controls usenet, the
> content is passed through many servers. Researching things before
> acting has always been too much to ask for from you white supremacist
> rubes.
>
> Your 14 words will never become reality, white supremacists. People
> like you make me feel ashamed to be white.
>
> Do you think the family ofEmilywould appreciate you racists turning

> her rape into cannon fodder for your "movement?" (I use the word
> loosely, but hey even bowels have movements...)
>
> Daniel.

You seem so angry and filled with hate Danial.

Jewwat...@gmail.com

Dec 24, 2007, 11:33:57 PM12/24/07
On Dec 24, 6:53 am, Racismmustbestopped...@googlemail.com wrote:
> This post is to the white supremacist terrorist morons from
> Stormf***** who are trying to censor usenet:

Terrorists? Sure, some SFers are a bit anxious; but no, certainly not
terrorists, lol. Just keep watching CNN, MTV and listening to your rap
mooooosic. In the meantime, we'll be trying to inform other White
sheeple, like you, about our vanishing race. You don't have to have
respect for your culture, but we [Stormfronters] do. It's ours, and we
want to preserve it. Do we reserve the right? Damn straight.

> You white supremacists really crack me up. A poster on a white
> supremacist terrorist website storm***** are rallying people to
> complain to Google about USENET CONTENT. I have a dose of reality for
> you people who are trying to get this thread removed: USENET IS NOT,
> AND CANNOT BE MODERATED!

Why are you worried about someone else's defaming material being
deleted? "Cannot be moderated" doesn't protect Blackey from the law
now, does it? People are sued daily on Usenet. Yup, talk about a dose
of reality, lol.

> Your 14 words will never become reality, white supremacists. People
> like you make me feel ashamed to be white.

Better yet, you should be ashamed to call yourself White. While
clearly you don't deserve such a title, we still fight to protect even
you from your blind, ignorant self. Our media masters did a good job
on you.

> Do you think the family ofEmilywould appreciate you racists turning

> her rape into cannon fodder for your "movement?" (I use the word
> loosely, but hey even bowels have movements...)
>
> Daniel.

Dan, our "movement" is to only stay ALIVE, something difficult when
you're forcibly thrust side-by-side with violent ethnicities that have
a tendency to murder your people at an alarming rate. We want to
preserve our culture, our people -- the only way to do that is to
teach the uninformed sheeple why they have been programmed (through
the media) from birth to support/pay for their own subjugation/
destruction. Ain't Zionism wonderful?

NB

whitep...@gmail.com

Dec 26, 2007, 5:33:02 PM12/26/07
On Dec 24, 7:53 am, Racismmustbestopped...@googlemail.com wrote:
> This post is to the white supremacist terrorist morons from
> Stormf***** who are trying to censor usenet:
>
> You white supremacists really crack me up. A poster on a white
> supremacist terrorist website storm***** are rallying people to
> complain to Google about USENET CONTENT. I have a dose of reality for
> you people who are trying to get this thread removed: USENET IS NOT,
> AND CANNOT BE MODERATED! No single company controls usenet, the
> content is passed through many servers. Researching things before
> acting has always been too much to ask for from you white supremacist
> rubes.
>
> Your 14 words will never become reality, white supremacists. People
> like you make me feel ashamed to be white.
>
> Do you think the family ofEmilywould appreciate you racists turning

> her rape into cannon fodder for your "movement?" (I use the word
> loosely, but hey even bowels have movements...)
>
> Daniel.

If that is how you feel about the future generation of our children
than you should feel ashamed to be White, real ashamed.

sandy.k...@gmail.com

Mar 25, 2013, 8:41:05 PM3/25/13
Larson, you are not only a hideous writer, you are a sick liar, posting horrific trash to trash the memory of a young lady.
Here's the truth for those who care to have it:

http://whitereference.blogspot.com/2007/11/final-autopsy-report-on-12-year-old.html?m=1