What states aired RID episode 3 ?

Deathsauras

Sep 11, 2001, 6:56:11 PM9/11/01
Brooklyn didn't. Please reply with your state & answer did or didn't.
I am kinda of curious to see out of all the 52 how many aired RID episode 3
today.
I have cablevision, did any other cable company show RID episode 3 in brooklyn
today.

Desperado00

Sep 11, 2001, 7:22:05 PM9/11/01

Indiana did not.

Okay, I know the 50 official states, and then Washington, D.C., so that's 51.
Where you comin' up with 52?

Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity.

An egotist is a self-made man who worships his creator.

If we aren't meant to eat animals, then why are they made of meat?

Deathsauras

Sep 11, 2001, 7:30:59 PM9/11/01
In the year 2005 Canada becomes the 51 state. in the year 2008 a small tribe of
humans set up camp on the moon & form the 52 state.

Cerebros, Headmaster Extraordinaire

Sep 11, 2001, 7:42:03 PM9/11/01

Desperado00 <despe...@aol.com> wrote in message

> >Brooklyn didn't. Please reply with your state & answer did or didn't.
> >I am kinda of curious to see out of all the 52 how many aired RID episode
3
> >today.
> >I have cablevision, did any other cable company show RID episode 3 in
> >brooklyn
> >today.
>
> Indiana did not.
>
> Okay, I know the 50 official states, and then Washington, D.C., so that's
51.
> Where you comin' up with 52?

Can't say I know much about the States, being from the UK, but I always
thought (that is for the past few years) that there were 52. Do you always
count Hawaii and Alaska? because they might be the 2 you're forgetting, not
being connected to the mainland.

Forgive me for butting into something that doesn't concern me, I'm just
trying to help. :)

Cerebros-
"My one wish, is to never fight again"
-The Rebirth, part 3

CheetorII

Sep 11, 2001, 8:07:08 PM9/11/01
Maine carried coverage of today's events.

--
Steve H (CheetorII)
http://www.angelfire.com/my/transformers
"Deathsauras" <death...@aol.com> wrote in message

Irrellius Spam of the Potato People

Sep 11, 2001, 8:05:23 PM9/11/01
<< Can't say I know much about the States, being from the UK, but I always
thought (that is for the past few years) that there were 52. Do you always
count Hawaii and Alaska? because they might be the 2 you're forgetting, not
being connected to the mainland. >>

50 including Alaska and Hawaii, Maybe he's counting D.C. and Costa Rica. Costa
Rica is only a territory though, which means they don't have to pay any taxes.

Kansasis didn't, St. louis didn't, of course St. Louis never will. Dumb Fox
playing divorce court and Jenny Jones every afternoon.

Al-
http://www.Angelfire.com/mi2/Ob1kenoby/
"I wish i had to defend the earth from the darkness."-TrypticonX
"I think hasbro was a fan character."-TrypticonX
"You tried your hardest, and falied miserably. The lesson is, never try"-Homer
Simpson

Steven Acevedo

Sep 11, 2001, 8:08:48 PM9/11/01

WOFL 35 in Orlando didn't but right now that doesn't matter.

Tomorrow Mom and I will give blood who need it.

SuperDave

Sep 11, 2001, 8:01:14 PM9/11/01

Deathsauras <death...@aol.com> wrote in message

In MA, it was shown on Fox 25 at 7:00 AM. Wouldn't have been able to see it
if it wasn't on at that time.

SuperDave. Who can't even begin to articulate anything about the
occurences which have happened today.

Iron Wookiee

Sep 11, 2001, 8:24:51 PM9/11/01
>Deathsauras <death...@aol.com> wrote in message
>> Brooklyn didn't. Please reply with your state & answer did or didn't.
>> I am kinda of curious to see out of all the 52 how many aired RID episode
>>3 today.

When did we get 52 states?

Mecha Usagi

Sep 11, 2001, 8:25:08 PM9/11/01
Chicago, Illinois didn't air RiD either...it's had news coverage from the
morning until now (7:15 p.m.).

(OT) When I got to work at 9 a.m CST, it was announced that the Sears Tower
was evacuated. The tower was, up until recently, the tallest building in the
world, and was suspect of the next attack, especially since the plane that
crashed near Pittsburgh was headed for Chicago.

They soon evacuated the John Hancock building (second tallest in Chicago),
and eventually my building too, which isn't very tall or near any large
skyscrapers. Everyone was sent home from work at my company, and this was
around 10:30 a.m.

So I went home and watched the news, and after hearing the details the
reality of this situation set in. I haven't been this shocked since the LA
roits, and this by far tops it.

I've always enjoyed a day off from work every now and again.

But today, I did not.

I've grieved, but NEVER cried, over the death of strangers.

But that changed today...

--
Mecha Usagi

Black Zarak

Sep 11, 2001, 8:39:38 PM9/11/01
Irrellius Spam of the Potato People wrote:

> 50 including Alaska and Hawaii, Maybe he's counting D.C. and Costa Rica. Costa
> Rica is only a territory though, which means they don't have to pay any taxes.

Costa Rica? Sorry bub, that's a country. You're probably thinking about Puerto
Rico.

--
Black Zarak
za...@csolve.net

Desperado00

Sep 11, 2001, 8:49:33 PM9/11/01
>Can't say I know much about the States, being from the UK, but I always
>thought (that is for the past few years) that there were 52. Do you always
>count Hawaii and Alaska? because they might be the 2 you're forgetting, not
>being connected to the mainland.
>
>Forgive me for butting into something that doesn't concern me, I'm just
>trying to help. :)

It's cool. Alaska is the 49th state, Hawaii the 50th. There have been
numerous attempts to get Washington D.C. and Puerto Rico counted as states, but
they have not. There are still only 50 to this date.

Desperado00

Sep 11, 2001, 8:50:56 PM9/11/01
>50 including Alaska and Hawaii, Maybe he's counting D.C. and Costa Rica.
>Costa
>Rica is only a territory though, which means they don't have to pay any
>taxes.

Puerto Rico. Costa Rica is a separate country.

Evil Two Headed Dragon of Doom

Sep 11, 2001, 9:26:24 PM9/11/01
death...@aol.com (Deathsauras) wrote in message news:<20010911185611...@mb-fu.aol.com>...

Well, Alberta isn't a state but even WE didn't air anything other than news.

Deathsauras

Sep 11, 2001, 10:32:13 PM9/11/01
What i can gather from all these replies is as follows: Those states that had
FOX kids in the mooring aired RID. As soon as the building/plane explosions
around 9:15 am every single fox station in America aired the news.

NIKKITONY1

Sep 11, 2001, 10:32:45 PM9/11/01
Lincoln, Nebraska did
7:30 am

Tony

Stranger

Sep 11, 2001, 11:07:37 PM9/11/01
Austin, TX got it.

Foxkids airs on a differnt station here (the "UPN" station) and they didn't
do any news coverage apparently

--
Stranger- Impulse's #1 fan, next to Max of course.

Scott E Kampa

Sep 12, 2001, 12:19:59 AM9/12/01
death...@aol.com (Deathsauras) wrote in message news:<20010911185611...@mb-fu.aol.com>...

> Brooklyn didn't. Please reply with your state & answer did or didn't.

I doubt any did, Deathy. FOX and every other station (including
Speedvision and ESPN) were airing the WTC story. At least that's how
it worked in MN.

Glad to see your okay though.

Scott, who's not here to talk TFs, but here to see if everybody's
okay...

Duo Maxwell

Sep 12, 2001, 12:24:05 AM9/12/01

"SuperDave" <uni...@wpi.edu> wrote in message

> Deathsauras <death...@aol.com> wrote in message
> > Brooklyn didn't. Please reply with your state & answer did or didn't.
> > I am kinda of curious to see out of all the 52 how many aired RID
episode
> 3
> > today.
> > I have cablevision, did any other cable company show RID episode 3 in
> brooklyn
> > today.
>
> In MA, it was shown on Fox 25 at 7:00 AM. Wouldn't have been able to see
it
> if it wasn't on at that time.

Fox 61 in CT had news coverage.

I was asleep at the time, so I had taped it.
It was putting my tape in the VCR to watch RiD this evening that showed me
that
something horrible had happened.

Rik Bakke

Sep 12, 2001, 1:13:53 AM9/12/01
Desperado00 <despe...@aol.com> wrote:

> > Can't say I know much about the States, being from the UK, but I always
> > thought (that is for the past few years) that there were 52. Do you always
> > count Hawaii and Alaska? because they might be the 2 you're forgetting,
> > not being connected to the mainland.
> >
> > Forgive me for butting into something that doesn't concern me, I'm just
> > trying to help. :)
>
> It's cool. Alaska is the 49th state, Hawaii the 50th.

Both annexed in 1959.

> There have been numerous attempts to get Washington D.C. and Puerto Rico
> counted as states, but they have not. There are still only 50 to this date.

Yes.. D.C. is still exactly what D.C stands for--District of Columbia--a district,
not a state.
--
Rik Bakke
silve...@enitel.no

The Cybertron Chronicle
Down, But Not Out

Transformers Fan Code
G++ FR FW+ #74 D+ AA+ N++ W++ B++ OQP BC98++ BC99++ BC2000++ BC2001++ CN+++ OM+

Dunno

Sep 12, 2001, 4:03:07 AM9/12/01
First off... I didn't realize there were 52 states. Secondly, the third
episode of RiD did not air anywhere. Obviously, they were covering more
important issues than airing a cartoon.

Duo Maxwell <bloo...@dontspamme.com> wrote in message

A.Patyk

Sep 12, 2001, 7:12:18 AM9/12/01

Dunno wrote in message

>First off... I didn't realize there were 52 states. Secondly, the third
>episode of RiD did not air anywhere. Obviously, they were covering more
>important issues than airing a cartoon.

It aired in the Detroit area.

SirSTACK

Sep 12, 2001, 5:28:43 AM9/12/01
"A.Patyk" paty...@msu.edu wrote:

The entire Fox Kids schedule block was fed to affiliates to air. It aired in
many markets, mostly those who run it early in the morning. Episode 3, titled
"Bullet Train To The Rescue." (not "Bullet Train Rescue" as online sources
claimed) I've got it on tape, actually. Today, FK is being fed out to
affiliates, with episode 4, "Spychangers To The Rescue" (no relation). Again,
i've got that one on tape as well, if nobody believes me.

None of this matters much anyway. These episodes WILL reair in no more than 2
weeks. I agree with many who state that the news, for once in a very long time,
is far more important than any fictional television show. Though I do concur
that people, children especially, should be given a break from the viewing of
violence and tragedy.

Jesse Lee Herndon: SirS...@aol.com
"What's On FOX KIDS" newsletter, available by e-mail (nearly) 4 years running!
PRSW [PRTF#30 SW Updated!]: http://prsw.cjb.net
PR etc: http://www.tvtome.com/servlets/ShowMainServlet/showid-1905

Chris Griffiths

Sep 12, 2001, 5:24:51 AM9/12/01

Did you not even read the post you replied to? It says right below it
aired on Fox25 in MA at 7am. This was well before, all the stuff
happened. And I know it was on, since I have it saved on TiVo still, and
I live about 5 miles north of Boston.

Chris

------------------------
Chris Griffiths

Exatron

Sep 12, 2001, 8:27:12 PM9/12/01
"SirSTACK" <sirs...@aol.com> wrote in message

| "A.Patyk" paty...@msu.edu wrote:
|
| >>First off... I didn't realize there were 52 states. Secondly, the
third
| >>episode of RiD did not air anywhere. Obviously, they were covering
more
| >>important issues than airing a cartoon.
| >>

| >It aired in the Detroit area.
|
| The entire Fox Kids schedule block was fed to affiliates to air. It
aired in
| many markets, mostly those who run it early in the morning. Episode
3, titled
| "Bullet Train To The Rescue." (not "Bullet Train Rescue" as online
sources
| claimed) I've got it on tape, actually. Today, FK is being fed out
| affiliates, with episode 4, "Spychangers To The Rescue" (no
relation). Again,
| i've got that one on tape as well, if nobody believes me.

Episode 3 only aired in the afternoon in the Detroit area because the
local Fox Kids affiliate is an independent station that only has Fox
Kids, infomercials, religious programming, and the occasional episodes
of old TV series.

--
Exatron
Normal .sig operations have been suspended until further notice.

"While I am a convinced pacifist there are circumstances in which I
believe the use of force is appropriate- namely, in the face of an
enemy unconditionally bent on destroying me and my people" -Albert
Einstein

"How will World War III be fought? I do not know; but I do know how
World War IV will be - with sticks and stones." -Albert Einstein

"Peace cannot be achieved through violence, it can only be attained
through understanding." -Albert Einstein

"War cannot be humanized, it can only be abolished." -Albert Einstein