Transformers Pinatas at Wal-Mart

Zobovor

Aug 8, 2007, 9:45:08 PM8/8/07
Nothing fancy, but I'm reporting about them anyway. They're made by
Unique Industries and sell for $13.88 (UPC 0-11179-66173).
Unfortunately, they're probably not what you think. They aren't
actually *shaped* like Transformers... it's just got a picture of
movie Optimus Prime glued to the front, and the pinata is roughly
shaped like the outline of the photo.

I dunno. I think they're kinda lame.

Zob

Chad Rushing

Aug 8, 2007, 10:24:00 PM8/8/07
On Aug 8, 8:45 pm, Zobovor <zm...@aol.com> wrote:

> Unfortunately, they're probably not what you think. They aren't
> actually *shaped* like Transformers... it's just got a picture of
> movie Optimus Prime glued to the front, and the pinata is roughly
> shaped like the outline of the photo.

This will finally give all the pro-Decepticon Optimus haters a chance
to act out their frustration ...

- Chad

Onslaught Six

Aug 9, 2007, 7:24:57 AM8/9/07

Zobovor wrote:

> Re: Transformers Pinatas at Wal-Mart

I read this as "Transformers Pirates" and was 'way' more intrigued
than I should be.

Greenboy

Aug 9, 2007, 5:50:38 PM8/9/07
> I read this as "Transformers Pirates" and was 'way' more intrigued
> than I should be.

Don't you mean "beyond intrigued". Had to say it... 8^)

...although, it *would* be an interesting idea. Every race has it's
renegades. I guess the ol' 'cons could could be construed as the "pirates"
of the Transformers race, but there's always that
renegade-bounty-hunter-type-group that cares only for themselves and
personal gains - not so much conquest like Megs and company. I dunno. I
guess I just have brain shits today.

Greenboy

ShadowWing

Aug 9, 2007, 6:26:51 PM8/9/07

"Onslaught Six" wrote

Cannonball's getting his own series! And he'll be voiced by Johnny Depp.
:)

SteveD

Aug 10, 2007, 6:07:15 AM8/10/07
On Thu, 09 Aug 2007 22:26:51 GMT, "ShadowWing"
<the...@SPAMBLOCKADEsnet.net> wrote:

>"Onslaught Six" wrote

>> I read this as "Transformers Pirates" and was 'way' more intrigued
>> than I should be.
>
> Cannonball's getting his own series! And he'll be voiced by Johnny Depp.

"Come on, someone will have heard that."

*Cannonball grabs Michael Bay, Industrial Light and Magic and $10m of CGI*

"Not without my FX!"

-SteveD