Botcon Europe Musings from non-attendee

Jim Sorenson

Nov 4, 2002, 12:46:24 PM11/4/02
Wish I could have attended this con.

It seems that the exclusive is a Windcharger keychain repaint, grey
with blue windows, named Rook. Also, as I'm sure most have heard, it
wasn't at the con so instead everyone got as many Tap Outs as they had
ordered Rooks, AND will get Rook as well sometime before christmas.
Not a bad deal and will drive the price of Tap Out on the 2ndary
marked way down. Personally, from the pictures, I'm a little
disapointed with the color choice for the Rook character. I mean, we
already have Tailgate in White with black, this isn't so different. I
figured it would be either Windcharger or Brawn, and was hoping for
something a little brighter - green, yellow or purple would have been
cool in my book.

Art print looks nice, T-Shirt looks great. Wish I could have gotten
the UK Comic folks to sign my Target 2006 book, but I guess there is
always next year.

Excelsior,
Jim S.

David Willis

Nov 4, 2002, 1:56:51 PM11/4/02
> Personally, from the pictures, I'm a little
> disapointed with the color choice for the Rook character. I mean, we
> already have Tailgate in White with black, this isn't so different.

In white with blue.

--David
www.itswalky.com

Desperado00

Nov 4, 2002, 3:05:38 PM11/4/02
>> Personally, from the pictures, I'm a little
>> disapointed with the color choice for the Rook character. I mean, we
>> already have Tailgate in White with black, this isn't so different.
>
>In white with blue.

More specifically, dark teal.
-----

Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity.

An egotist is a self-made man who worships his creator.

If we aren't meant to eat animals, then why are they made of meat?

No horse is too dead to beat.