Another fight scene get added!

Deatha...@webtv.net

Mar 27, 2000, 3:00:00 AM3/27/00
BEING that Neale & knightheart responded ,I guess its my turn.the whole
fight scene started because I refused to be mocked & insulted by
neale,neale has insulted many atters here & I gave him a taste of his
own medicine.

JUST FOR JOKES & AMUSEMENT HERE IS ANOTHER FIGHT SCENE COMPLIMENTS OF
DEATHASAURAS.

THE scene takes place on in the year 2007 in the TF alternate headmaster
universe.
optimus prime has been seriously beaten & wounded but before prime dies
he shots at zaraks mid scetion & seriously wounds him.
3 humans are near the fight scene death,neale & knightheart.

Deathasauras: " oh no prime is dead now ,the autobots need my help".
RATCHET: " prime is gone ,we need a warrior that huge to fight againt
the decepticons"
BRAINSTORM: " How about merely using the body of prime & making him a
head master ,the human could then control prime in battle"
DEATHASAURAS : " I will undergo the headmaster procedure & help the
autobots in battle"
RATCHET: " let the process begin"

ELSEWHERE THE EVIL NEALE & KNIGHTHEART HAVE PLANS OF THEIR OWN.

DECEPTICON HEADQUARTERS

WEIRD WOLF: " How is zarak suppose to combine with scorponok if his
mid-section is damaged.
Zarak : " my mid-section got blasted ,my balls & dick are gone ,its
only a matter of time before I die".
SOUNDWAVE: " can anything be done to save our new decepticon leader."
SIXSHOT : " Zaraks mind is incredibly inteligent,no one else is smarter
than him"
Neale & knightheart ease drop on the conversation & are captured by
ratbat
RATBAT: " How dare you filty bums come into decepticon
headquarters,prepare to die virgins"
NEALE & KIGHTHEART: " dont hurt us ,were nothing but scum"
WEIRD WOLF : " Perhaps these retards can help us "
SOUNDWAVE: " How can these losers help us"
Sixshot : " by undergoing a new side kick partner process, since these 2
are weak ,it wll take 2 of them to make it work"
Neale & knightheart: " we'll do anything for you big giant
decepticons,even suck your dick & lick your balls".
Ratbat : " I knew they guys were fags & gays when I captured them"
WEIRDWOLF: " The new process is just up their gay alley"
SIXSHOT : " HOW SO"?
WEIRD WOLF : " well being that zarak's mind is OK ,all he needs is 2
side kick(partners)
to replace & form his dick & balls"
WEIRD WOLF : " Let the testicle master process go underway then.

MOMENTS LATTER NEALE,KNIGHTHEART & ZARAK EMERGE

WEIRD WOLF : " THE testicle master process was a complete sucess"
Sixshot: " Zarak give your 2 new slaves their orders"
ZARAK : " neale & knightheart get ready to become my new improved
mid-section"
Neale: " yes master "
NEALE: " transform to testicle mode , me form the new dick of zarak"
knightheart: " transform to balls form , & i knightheart shall form the
balls for zarak "
NEALE : " DICK ON "
KNIGHTHEART: " BALLS ON "
ALL OF A SUDDEN ZARAKS MID SECTION HAS A NEW SET OF BALLS & DICK ,THANKS
TO NEALE & KNIGHTHEART.
ZARAK: " I feel like ,i got my man hood back ,to bad neale & knightheart
dick & ball combination is smaller than my "original " set.
Zarak : " prime is probably dead now lets attack autobot base "
SIXSHOT: " Decepticons line up & fly out"
all of a sudden all of the decepticons fly off to autobot base

AT AUTOBOT BASE.
PERCEPTOR: " their are about all of the decepticons heading our way "
RATCHET: " THEY dont stand a change against us now it deathasauras's
controling optimus prime dead body"
BLASTER : " yes that deathasauras is smart & super intelligent "
Deathasauras : " being that I under went
the headmaster process to help you autobots in battle ,I have decided to
change my name into one that remembers your old leader"
Deathasauras: " From now on I shall be called
DeathPrime".
DEATHPRIME: " the decepticons have reached our base ,all autobots
transform & roll out & kick some ass in "
FINALLY THE FIGHT BETWEEN THE DECEPTICONS & AUTOBOTS GOES UNDERWAY"

RATCHET: " I will fight soundwave"
BLASTER : " no soundwave is my enemy I'LL fight him".
Ratchet : " I'LL fight ratbat then"
Blaster : : " steel jaw always fights ratbat"
AT THIS POINT RATCHET & BLASTER FIGHT EACH OTHER.
SOUNDWAVE: " LETS get ready to rumble "
BLASTER: " lets fight soundwave"
the 2 fight & basically all the autobots pick their arch decepticon
enemy & fight.
DEATHPRIME: " I must be dreaming ,how could zarak form scorponok if his
mid-section was blasted to ashes"
SCORPONOK: " primes dead ,I seen him fall & die ".
RATCHET : " Their's no way scorponok could be alive"
SIXSHOT : " HEY BOSS scorponok ,why dont you transform out of your
scorpion mode & transform into your robot mode"
DEATHPRIME: "Something up ".
ZARAK : " slaves (neale & knightheart) get ready to become my new
midsection"
ZARAK : " I AM TRANSFORMED "
NEALE: " Testicle master dick mode "
knightheat : " testicle master balls mode "
ALL OF A SUDDEN THE 3 MERGE INTO ONE
NEALE : " DICK ON ZARAK"
KNIGHTHEART : " Balls on neales dick on zarak mid-scetion body".
RATCHET : "deathprime transform out of your truck form & into your robot
form"
Deathprime: " headmaster powers on "
all of a sudden death become the new robot head for optimus prime &
controls prime mentally"
DEATHPRIME : " SO you faggots neale & knightheart finally found your gay
destiny".
neale & knightheart :" this is our purpose in life "
perceptor : " you gay bastards how dare you help out the decepticons"
DEATHPRIME : " all autobots fire at zaraks mid section".
all of a sudden every autobot fires at zaraks mid section ,resulting in
the end of zarak ,neale ,knightheart, & ofcase scorponok.
ashes only remain
BLASTER : " at last those gay homo's are gone & off our transformers
news group permanently
Ratchet: " to bad neale & knightheart chose the gay life stlye ,thats
probably why they hated the beatmachines cartoon series ,because
beastmachines is a "MANS " show & the gays hated it alot.
DEATHPRIME: "in life we choose our own destiny ,this flame was because
neale insulted me for no reason".
BRAINSTORM: " dont feel bad deathasauras they had the flame comming
because they kept on insulting you & showed no re-morse ,no respect &
they didnt appologize to you at all".
DEATHASAURAS: " YOU guys are right ,fuck neale & knightheart ,they had
this 3rd Flame comming & whats done is done.
those gay bastards dont know who they are dealing with.
BLASTER : " Hit the send button death ,so all he atters can laugh "
DEATHPRIME: " YES SIR "

Neale Davidson

Mar 27, 2000, 3:00:00 AM3/27/00

<Deatha...@webtv.net> wrote in message

> BEING that Neale & knightheart responded ,I guess its my turn.the whole
> fight scene started because I refused to be mocked & insulted by
> neale,neale has insulted many atters here & I gave him a taste of his
> own medicine.

Message forwarded to ab...@webtv.net for gross violations of Terms of
Service.

Neale

Tyme

Mar 27, 2000, 3:00:00 AM3/27/00
You're not really an adult, are you?

~ Tyme
The Time Traveling Cat

Finback

Mar 27, 2000, 3:00:00 AM3/27/00
> Deatha...@webtv.net wrote:

ME: A load of bollocks really...

No, seriously, Deatha, keep these coming... OH what I'm planning. You
thought my MiSTies were sometimes snide and cutting? heh heh heh... heh
haha... mwahahaa..

MWAAAAHAAAAHAAAAAHAAAAAAAAAAAA*cough*

"All will be revealed".

--
+------------------------------------------+-------------------------+
| Marcus Good aka "Finback" | "That is not dead |

Aziraphale

Mar 27, 2000, 3:00:00 AM3/27/00
On Mon, 27 Mar 2000 23:25:05 +0800, Finback <goo...@ses.curtin.edu.au>
wrote:

>> Deatha...@webtv.net wrote:
>
>ME: A load of bollocks really...
>
>No, seriously, Deatha, keep these coming... OH what I'm planning. You
>thought my MiSTies were sometimes snide and cutting? heh heh heh... heh
>haha... mwahahaa..
>
>MWAAAAHAAAAHAAAAAHAAAAAAAAAAAA*cough*
>
>"All will be revealed".

Looks like you have the same plan as me...

What I am planning is this:
'The Big Broadca...oops! ...Fight of 2006',
featuring a lot of Transformers, ATT-ers, and 3 *mystery-guests*
(Geeeee.., who would those be...).

<clears throat>

BWAHAHAHAHAHAAA!!!!!!!
--
Aziraphale, aka Thomas Hamann
tdha...@xoommail.com

Official owner of the Tailless Skullcruncher NoHeadMaster
Fav' Bad Guys: Shockwave, Starscream, BW Inferno, Rampage
Fav' Good Guys: Guzzle, Quickswitch, Dinobot, Airazor

Happy owner of an Amstrad PCW 8512

TF Fancode: G+++ FR FW+ M #87 D++ ADA N++++ W++ B+ OP TF2k5- EBC99- BC00-

Answer of last Trivia: Airrazor

Trivia: Who is Granchius?

Spiflication

Mar 27, 2000, 3:00:00 AM3/27/00
do you really think thats necessary?
i think thats a little overboard man....

"Neale Davidson" <TFN...@home.com> wrote in message

> <Deatha...@webtv.net> wrote in message

> > BEING that Neale & knightheart responded ,I guess its my turn.the whole
> > fight scene started because I refused to be mocked & insulted by
> > neale,neale has insulted many atters here & I gave him a taste of his
> > own medicine.

Neale Davidson

Mar 27, 2000, 3:00:00 AM3/27/00
> do you really think thats necessary?
> i think thats a little overboard man....

Deathy's a joke, but I don't make exceptions to this. As soon as someone
starts to make threats, I always send messages to their ISP. I've known a
few people to be stalked and harassed on-then-off the net, so I have a
pretty firm policy on the matter.

Neale

Wind...@webtv.net

Mar 27, 2000, 3:00:00 AM3/27/00
Deathy.. Do you have a fascination with masturbation? I ask this only
because you are writing some stupid fight scene about two guys playing
with a dick and some balls. I think your seriously fucked up in your
head dude, and need to calm down before you lose a marble or two. Can't
you see that you are only making yourself look more childish and
immature? Sheesh child, get a grip, or do we need to send you back to
1st grade and have the counselor deal with your emotional problems?

G2 Windrazor: "Show me an Autobot® and I'll show you a hole in the
ground!"

BW Windrazor: "Wisdom is the perfect compliment to recklessness!"

http://community.webtv.net/austknight/BWBM

NealeD...@webtv.net

Mar 27, 2000, 3:00:00 AM3/27/00
You sir are a ass,plonk........

TransFan18

Mar 27, 2000, 3:00:00 AM3/27/00
>BEING that Neale & knightheart responded ,I guess its my turn.the whole
>fight scene started because I refused to be mocked & insulted by
>neale,neale has insulted many atters here & I gave him a taste of his
>own medicine.
>
>JUST FOR JOKES & AMUSEMENT HERE IS ANOTHER FIGHT SCENE COMPLIMENTS OF
>DEATHASAURAS.

<snip>

Alright, you know what? I'm tired of this guy hiding behind the internet and
his godawful typing. Now, I could be wrong, but I believe he said he went to
Image Anime to get the TF:CR toys. That, and the fact that Toy Fair is in
Manhattan, has helped me confirm that Deathy lives somewhere in the Big Apple.

If this is the case, I personally volunteer to meet with this individual, and
find out what his story is. Who knows, this could all be an act, but I doubt
it. Maybe we could meet in Image Anime. What do you say, Deathy?

DarkPhoenix

Mar 27, 2000, 3:00:00 AM3/27/00
>Subject: Re: Another fight scene get added!
>From: NealeD...@webtv.net
>Newsgroups: alt.toys.transformers
>Date: Mon, 27 Mar 2000 15:38:31 -0500 (EST)

>You sir are a ass,plonk........

This has made you a TRUE troll, Deathy ...

Be proud.
--
Darkphoenix

"Talk to me about Tankorr."
"Nice guy, little dim."
"Your GLORIOUS Army will shine less brightly with out his guiding . . .
Can I have his tank drones?!"
-Megatron, Thrust, and Jetstorm.

Survivor of a.t.t "Hell-Flame Wars" '

Darwinian Road Kill

Mar 27, 2000, 3:00:00 AM3/27/00
Finback (goo...@ses.curtin.edu.au) wrote:
: > Deatha...@webtv.net wrote:
: ME: A load of bollocks really...

You know what the sad bit is for me?

I cleaned up Deathy's "Beast Machines: Enter the ATTers" (with his
permission) to use as the basis of my faanfic series "ATT Machines".

A few persons objected the choice of nethandles for TF names, arguing
that that I was using the casting as an excuse to attack individuals in
Transfandom I don't like. (Yes, that why I have the names of Raksha (whom
I respect if not agree with) and Dalmation (whom I quite like) adapted for
2 Decepticon leaders... to say nothing of working so hard to give depth
to the member of the Predacon Ministry of Intelligence who was to play
a pivotal role...) I pointed to Deathy's original work in those cases, to
bolster my arguments...

And now this. Blatant, ill-characterized netvoodoo.

*shakes head*.

Neale and Knightheart deserve better than this. (and this from someone who
thinks that Knightheart can be a bit... well...)

: No, seriously, Deatha, keep these coming... OH what I'm planning. You

: thought my MiSTies were sometimes snide and cutting? heh heh heh... heh
: haha... mwahahaa..
: MWAAAAHAAAAHAAAAAHAAAAAAAAAAAA*cough*
: "All will be revealed".

All I know is that this act may put me right off writing faanfics.

Ryan :(
--
"After 4 million years I'm free! It's time to conquer Earth!"
(Founder of the new #tfu, and #aptenos)

Neale Davidson

Mar 27, 2000, 3:00:00 AM3/27/00
> All I know is that this act may put me right off writing faanfics.

Don't say that. You know, if I got /that/ upset whenever things got
bad for me, the fonts wouldn't be there, the icons wouldn't be there,
the fanfics certainly wouldn't be there.

If anything, just revent any frustration you feel into your creative
works. It works wonders for me!

Neale

NowIsTheFuture

Mar 28, 2000, 3:00:00 AM3/28/00
Deatha...@webtv.net howled at the moon:

<snip "literature">

Dear God. I think this should become an annual event, sort of an "ATT
Deathmatch." (As opposed to "Celebrity Deatmatch").

First up? Rob "More Power" Powers vs. Rob "How Is That Last Name Pronounced?"
Jung!

The Ever-changing .sig against the massive Transformers toy list!

Only one Rob will survive on ATT!

Be there! Monday, monday, monday!

Deathy, you really need . . . something. I don't know what, exactly. If you're
an adult, then you need to be placed in someone's care. I don't know if anyone
would take you, though. If you're a child, then you REALLY need some growin' up
to do. Get it fast. Good tip: "virtual" violence is immature. MORE immature
than real violence, since real violence can sometimes-- rarely--be justified.
And stuff that goes on on the internet isn't enough to justify real violence. I
don't know what your problem is, but . . .get over it, okay? Take a break from
the newsgroup for a while if you need it. If you get pissed off at stuff that
goes on over phone lines, or cable lines, or DSL, or whatever, then you need to
go outside sometimes. Learn that speaking face-to-face to someone is much more
substantial than chatting--and posting--online.

Aaron "The Mad Whitaker" Bourque, posting from another screen name temporarily.
I'm still at afbo...@aol.com, okay?

--
What's gonna go here?

Darwinian Road Kill

Mar 28, 2000, 3:00:00 AM3/28/00
Deatha...@webtv.net wrote:
: JUST FOR JOKES & AMUSEMENT HERE IS ANOTHER FIGHT SCENE COMPLIMENTS OF
: DEATHASAURAS.

I don't think anyone's laughing.

<reads...>

Oh, in Valen's name...

Y'know if Pic and Perc weren't struggling for respectable fanfics, this
would be a whole new case of "fresh meat"...

But the topper...

: perceptor : " you gay bastards how dare you help out the decepticons"

: DEATHPRIME : " all autobots fire at zaraks mid section".
: all of a sudden every autobot fires at zaraks mid section ,resulting in
: the end of zarak ,neale ,knightheart, & ofcase scorponok.
: ashes only remain
: BLASTER : " at last those gay homo's are gone & off our transformers
: news group permanently
: Ratchet: " to bad neale & knightheart chose the gay life stlye ,thats
: probably why they hated the beatmachines cartoon series ,because
: beastmachines is a "MANS " show & the gays hated it alot.

????

: DEATHPRIME: "in life we choose our own destiny ,this flame was because

: neale insulted me for no reason".
: BRAINSTORM: " dont feel bad deathasauras they had the flame comming
: because they kept on insulting you & showed no re-morse ,no respect &
: they didnt appologize to you at all".
: DEATHASAURAS: " YOU guys are right ,fuck neale & knightheart ,they had
: this 3rd Flame comming & whats done is done.
: those gay bastards dont know who they are dealing with.
: BLASTER : " Hit the send button death ,so all he atters can laugh "
: DEATHPRIME: " YES SIR "

You mean, at the end, you revert from selfinsertion netvoodoo faanfics,
which would be bad enough, to someone taking advice from TFs regarding
what to post on the net?

Okay, I can no longer say "I've been there."

What I can say is this.

Seek. Professional. Help. Now. While you still can...

Ryan

Darwinian Road Kill

Mar 28, 2000, 3:00:00 AM3/28/00
Neale Davidson (TFN...@home.com) wrote:
: > All I know is that this act may put me right off writing faanfics.

: Don't say that. You know, if I got /that/ upset whenever things got
: bad for me, the fonts wouldn't be there, the icons wouldn't be there,
: the fanfics certainly wouldn't be there.

It's not so much the upset over things getting bad, so much as it is the
giant gaping hole that Deathy blasted in any argument of mine that my
own faanfiction does not serve the same purpose as his
"Crotchmaster" story. Not that it's more than a small minority claiming
this, but it gets annoying after a while, as I do put a fair bit of work
into them. There's multiple plotlines and agendas, several different
factions, and an ongoing attempt to deal with each group
evenhandedly. Hell, it would be much easier to just play netvoodoo. But it
would also be lazy, a cop-out, and most likely, offensive.

: If anything, just revent any frustration you feel into your creative

: works. It works wonders for me!

Well, I did do that once, but I don't think anyone would want to read an
ATT-cast version of The Phantom Menace... Though I'm sure they'd love
the concept of the sovereign planet Wiigii. :)

Joona I Palaste

Mar 28, 2000, 3:00:00 AM3/28/00
NowIsTheFuture <nowisth...@aol.com> scribbled the following:
: Deatha...@webtv.net howled at the moon:

: <snip "literature">

: Dear God. I think this should become an annual event, sort of an "ATT
: Deathmatch." (As opposed to "Celebrity Deatmatch").

: First up? Rob "More Power" Powers vs. Rob "How Is That Last Name Pronounced?"
: Jung!

: The Ever-changing .sig against the massive Transformers toy list!

: Only one Rob will survive on ATT!

: Be there! Monday, monday, monday!

Rob Jung's surname is pronounced "young", I think.
Also, wait until Blue-Jackal's friend Rob Fillis begins posting here.
Then we'll have Rob vs Rob vs Rob!

--
/-- Joona Palaste (pal...@cc.helsinki.fi) ---------------------------\
| Kingpriest of "The Flying Lemon Tree" G++ FR FW+ M- #80 D+ ADA N+++ |

"All that flower power is no match for my glower power!"
- Montgomery Burns

Polaris

Mar 28, 2000, 3:00:00 AM3/28/00
On Mon, 27 Mar 2000 02:18:10 -0500 (EST), Deatha...@webtv.net
wrote:

<snip>

No....comment...

Douglas W. Dlin

Mar 29, 2000, 3:00:00 AM3/29/00
On Mar. 27, 2000, Joona I Palaste wrote:

> NowIsTheFuture <nowisth...@aol.com> scribbled the following:

> : First up? Rob "More Power" Powers vs. Rob "How Is That Last Name :
> Pronounced?" Jung!
>

> Rob Jung's surname is pronounced "young", I think.

Nope, "jung". Derived from "Tsang" somehow, IIRC.

Doug Dlin
ap...@hotmail.com

Joona I Palaste

Mar 29, 2000, 3:00:00 AM3/29/00
Douglas W. Dlin <ap...@texas.net> scribbled the following:

IMHO he should have kept it as "Tsang" to avoid newbies (like me, at
the time) thinking he was German.

--
/-- Joona Palaste (pal...@cc.helsinki.fi) ---------------------------\
| Kingpriest of "The Flying Lemon Tree" G++ FR FW+ M- #80 D+ ADA N+++ |

"The ships hung in air just in the way bricks do not hang."
- Douglas Adams

Blue-Jackal and her box-o-Skywarp:)

Mar 29, 2000, 3:00:00 AM3/29/00
In article <8bpllt$cr5$1...@oravannahka.helsinki.fi>, Joona I Palaste
<pal...@cc.helsinki.fi> writes

>: Be there! Monday, monday, monday!
>
>Rob Jung's surname is pronounced "young", I think.
>Also, wait until Blue-Jackal's friend Rob Fillis begins posting here.
>Then we'll have Rob vs Rob vs Rob!

No one can defeat Robs spiky hair style!:)
--
The semi-absent Blue-Jackal:)
Currently on loan to alt.fan.team-rocket (Blame them!)

Blue-Jackal's tech spec motto:
"I'm not nosey, I just need to know everyone's business"

Darwinian Road Kill

Mar 29, 2000, 3:00:00 AM3/29/00
Joona I Palaste (pal...@cc.helsinki.fi) wrote:
: IMHO he should have kept it as "Tsang" to avoid newbies (like me, at

: the time) thinking he was German.

Blame his parents! Blame his parents! :)

Douglas W. Dlin

Mar 29, 2000, 3:00:00 AM3/29/00
On Mar. 29, 2000, Joona I Palaste wrote:

> Douglas W. Dlin <ap...@texas.net> scribbled the following:
> : On Mar. 27, 2000, Joona I Palaste wrote:
>
> :> NowIsTheFuture <nowisth...@aol.com> scribbled the following:
> :> : First up? Rob "More Power" Powers vs. Rob "How Is That Last Name :
> :> Pronounced?" Jung!
> :>
> :> Rob Jung's surname is pronounced "young", I think.
>
> : Nope, "jung". Derived from "Tsang" somehow, IIRC.
>

> IMHO he should have kept it as "Tsang" to avoid newbies (like me, at
> the time) thinking he was German.

Well, as Ryan said, blame his folks. Plus that would be like me
expecting you to change your name to "Yawna" so we ignorant Americans
could pronounce it correctly w/o asking. ;-)

Doug Dlin
ap...@hotmail.com

Joona I Palaste

Mar 30, 2000, 3:00:00 AM3/30/00
Douglas W. Dlin <ap...@texas.net> scribbled the following:

And as we all know, we can't have that. Finns would keep pronouncing
it as "Üav-nah" (Ü is like y in Swedish, ü in German or u in French).

--
/-- Joona Palaste (pal...@cc.helsinki.fi) ---------------------------\
| Kingpriest of "The Flying Lemon Tree" G++ FR FW+ M- #80 D+ ADA N+++ |

"A bicycle cannot stand up by itself because it's two-tyred."
- Sky Text

Neale Davidson

Mar 30, 2000, 3:00:00 AM3/30/00
Just wondering if anyone sent you any cards for tech-spec translations
yet? If not, I can send you decent scans of Fire Convoy and Gigatron that
I snagged from the net. :>

Neale