New York ATTers: Hope Y'all are Okay

Robert Powers

Sep 11, 2001, 6:52:32 PM9/11/01

Can't describe what I'm feeling. Just sick.

But we know that Tengu, Tonyfitz, Monocle (Doug Kern), Thylacine2000,
'spy, SwiftEagle, and Rapido are all alive and well. Ben Yee as well
(he's no longer in NYC.)

My condolences to all who've lost loved ones this day.
--
Robert Powers
repo...@uwm.edu ________________________________________

Deathsauras

Sep 11, 2001, 7:04:36 PM9/11/01
Well you know that I am alive because I am posting today. It would be a shame
if any NY atters died today in Manhattan.
the sad thing is no one will know this answer. I called Image anime today &
apparently they shut down for today.
I hope those image guys are okay because there extremly nice TF dealers.

Cerebros, Headmaster Extraordinaire

Sep 11, 2001, 7:31:50 PM9/11/01
Deathy, nice to see you're alive.
This place would be boring without you. :)

Cerebros-
"My one wish, is to never fight again"
-The Rebirth, part 3

Duo Maxwell

Sep 11, 2001, 8:00:01 PM9/11/01

<heartbre...@mswdwo.fsbusiness.co.uk> wrote in message

> Deathy, nice to see you're alive.
> This place would be boring without you. :)

Didnt MadmaxMFP live in NYC too?
Has anyone heard if he is ok yet?

superspy

Sep 11, 2001, 8:16:26 PM9/11/01
"Duo Maxwell" <bloo...@dontspamme.com> took a deep breath, fired a few
neurons, and then said

Manhattan is a mess right now, it's nearly 10 hours after the attack and
only now is public transportation returning to anything resembling normal.
Inbound traffic (e.g., trains, busses, bridges, etc.) to Manhattan is shut
down completely save the Long Island Rail Road. So, most likely, he was
just stuck there. He'll probably check in soon enough.

superspy.

Robert Powers

Sep 11, 2001, 10:00:01 PM9/11/01

Behold! On Wed, 12 Sep 2001 00:16:26 GMT, superspy <sar...@hotmail.com>
did speak:

>> Didnt MadmaxMFP live in NYC too?
>> Has anyone heard if he is ok yet?

>down completely save the Long Island Rail Road. So, most likely, he was

>just stuck there. He'll probably check in soon enough.

We've got word he's fine. That's all the NYCers I know of. Thank
goodness. One small bit of good news....

cappeca

Sep 11, 2001, 10:23:26 PM9/11/01
repo...@alpha2.csd.uwm.edu (Robert Powers) wrote in message news:<slrn9pt5dg....@alpha2.csd.uwm.edu>...

> Can't describe what I'm feeling. Just sick.

> My condolences to all who've lost loved ones this day.

Same here from Brazil. We are all very shocked and concerned, wishing
for our friends over there to be okay.

--
at end-of-file

Cesar Cappellozza
Brazilian Transformers Collector

Straight-Edge

Sep 11, 2001, 10:56:11 PM9/11/01
But we know that Tengu, Tonyfitz, Monocle (Doug Kern), Thylacine2000,
'spy, SwiftEagle, and Rapido are all alive and well. Ben Yee as well
(he's no longer in NYC.)>>

I'll chime in here. I really dont live in the City, but Brooklyn's close
enough. I know barely anyone here remembers me, but I am around. :)

Glad to see no one here was directly affected. I do expect, tho, to start
hearing horror stories sometime soon.... there's too many people involved here
for everyone not to know someone who has been lost today.

Straight-Edge

Rik Bakke

Sep 11, 2001, 11:40:58 PM9/11/01
"Straight-Edge" <bespi...@aol.com> wrote:

> > But we know that Tengu, Tonyfitz, Monocle (Doug Kern), Thylacine

> > 2000, 'spy, SwiftEagle, and Rapido are all alive and well. Ben Yee as

> > well (he's no longer in NYC.)
>
> I'll chime in here. I really dont live in the City, but Brooklyn's close
> enough. I know barely anyone here remembers me, but I am around. :)

I remember you, Straight-Edge (whatever happened to your Lanard Toys
distribution deal?). Glad to see you're all right.

> Glad to see no one here was directly affected. I do expect, tho, to start
> hearing horror stories sometime soon.... there's too many people involved
> here for everyone not to know someone who has been lost today.

I don't even want to think about that...
--
Rik Bakke - UGH.
silve...@enitel.no

The Cybertron Chronicle
Down, But Not Out

Transformers Fan Code
G++ FR FW+ #74 D+ AA+ N++ W++ B++ OQP BC98++ BC99++ BC2000++ BC2001++ CN+++ OM+

Jandaru

Sep 12, 2001, 5:38:52 AM9/12/01
How about Jim Sorenson? im pretty sure he lives in NY, anyone heard from
him lately?

"Robert Powers" <repo...@alpha2.csd.uwm.edu> wrote in message
> [...]

Prowl

Sep 12, 2001, 12:35:57 PM9/12/01
>(whatever happened to your Lanard Toys
>distribution deal?). Glad to see you're all right.

I'm just glad that all the ATTers from NY and DC are ok... But what heppened in
NY isjust....... I cant even describe it. (:-<)

Jim Sorenson

Sep 12, 2001, 1:26:57 PM9/12/01
repo...@alpha2.csd.uwm.edu (Robert Powers) wrote in message news:<slrn9pt5dg....@alpha2.csd.uwm.edu>...
> Can't describe what I'm feeling. Just sick.
>
> But we know that Tengu, Tonyfitz, Monocle (Doug Kern), Thylacine2000,
> 'spy, SwiftEagle, and Rapido are all alive and well. Ben Yee as well
> (he's no longer in NYC.)
>
> My condolences to all who've lost loved ones this day.

Thanks, Robert . . .

I know that many New York Trans-fans, myself included, walked around
in numbed shock all day yesterday. I simply couldn't believe that I
was watching the towers burn and then collapse 2 miles away from my
office.

I hope all NYC fans & their loved ones emerge unscathed.

Jim S.