More Revenge of the Fallen Toys in WaImart's Computers

Zobovor

Apr 13, 2009, 10:27:00 PM4/13/09
WaImart has added a whole bunch more Revenge of the Fallen toys to
their computer system. With the movie just around the corner, I
thought this might be exciting to some folks. I'm starting to get a
feeling for who the star players are going to be, just based on who
keeps popping up in the different toy assortments. (I think some of
these are duplicate listings, since it seems unlikely there are two
separate bulldozers in the Deluxe assortment, for example.)

In addition to the first batch of Deluxe toys I reported earlier,
there are some new ones listed. That number next to the computer
listing is the UPC.

Deluxe Assortment ($12.88)
TRA MV2 DLX SUV (6-53569-44141)
TRA DX ORNG ECO CA (6-53569-45087)
TRA DELUXE BUMBLEBEE (6-53569-45095)
TRA DX DUNE BUGGY (6-53569-45099)
TRA MV2 DELUXE JET ((6-53569-45097)
TRA DX AUTOBOT GEAR (6-53569-44964)
TRA DLX FIG LOCKDOW (6-53569-46461)
TRA DLX FIG SIDESWP (6-53569-46462)
TRA DLX RED BULDOZE (6-53569-46463)
TRA DLX FIG RATCHET (6-53569-46458)

(Comments: Strange that Ratchet will be available as both a Deluxe
and a Voyager.)

Scout Class Assortment ($8.44)
TRA SCOUT SPORTS CA (6-53569-45030)
TRA SCOUT DEL VAN (6-53569-45031)
TRA MV2 SCOUT BOAT (6-53569-45032)
TRA MV2 SCOUT AIRCR (6-53569-46314)
TRA MV2 SCOUT BI-PL (6-53569-46316)
TRA MV2 SCOUT JET (6-53569-46313)
TRA ROLLBAR (6-53569-38559)
TRA DEAD END (6-53569-38560)
TRA KNOCK OUT (6-53569-38561)
TRA DIRT BOSS (6-53569-38562)
TRA DEPTH CHARGE (6-53569-40077)
TRA RANSACK (6-53569-40076)

(Comments: Wow. Nine bucks is a lot to pay for a Scout class toy.)

Fast Action Battlers ($12.88)
TRA FA BATTLRS ARCE (6-53569-45036)
TRA SIDESWIPE AMER (6-53569-45040)
TRA OPTIMUS PRIME (6-53569-45039)
TRA MEGATRON (6-53569-40479)
TRA WHIP JOLT (6-53569-40480)
TRA OPTMUS PRIME (6-53569-40481)
TRA BUMBLEBEE (6-53569-40482)
TRA SPY PLANE (6-53569-41635)
TRA DUMP TRUCK (6-53569-41636)
TRA RATCHET (6-53569-41637)
TRA EUROPEAN CAR (6-53569-41638)

(Comments: Interesting that they're doing a Fast Action Battlers
version of Arcee.)

Voyager Assortment ($21.96)
TRA VOYAGER TANK (6-53569-45080)
TRA VOYAGER IRONHIDE (6-53569-45083)
TRA NEST FIGHTER JE (6-53569-46556)
TRA MV2 OPTIMUS (6-53569-46358)
TRA STARSCREAM (6-53569-40903)
TRA OPTIMUS PRIME (6-53569-40904)
TRA EXCAVATOR (6-53569-40902)
TRA ALIEN FORM (6-53569-41612)
TRA IRONHIDE (6-53569-40905)
TRA RATCHET (6-53569-41613)

(Comments: I have no idea what a Nest Fighter Jet is, but it sounds
interesting. My mind instantly goes to those little Russian nesting
dolls, though I'm sure that's got nothing to do with it. I wonder why
they're being so mysterious about the "alien form" for one of the
characters?)

Legends Assortment ($4.97)
TRA AUTOBOT WHEELIE (6-53569-45042)
TRA LGNDS SOUDNWAVE (6-53569-45043)
TRA LGNDS AMERCN CA (6-53569-45045)
TRA LGNDS OPT PRIME (6-53569-45581)
TRA MINCON BODYBLOC (6-53569-40483)
TRA LEGENDS BUMBLEB (6-53569-45044)
TRA MV2 LEGENDS ARC (6-53569-46322)
TRA MV2 LEGENDS JOL (6-53569-46323)
TRA BUMBLEBEE (6-53569-40356)
TRA BLADE PLANE (6-53569-40357)
TRA OPTIMUS PRIME (6-53569-40358)
TRA OPTIMUS PRIME [sic] (6-53569-40359)
TRA MEGATRON (6-53569-40366)
TRA SPORTS CAR (6-53569-40367)
TRA STARSCREAM (6-53569-40368)
TRA RATCHET (6-53569-40369)

(Comments: Arcee is getting a Legends toy, too! Whee! It's nice to
see some of the characters cross-referenced so that we know, for
example, that the "American Car" listings are referring to Sideswipe.
I have no idea why Optimus Prime gets so many listings. Redeco
versions of the same toy, perhaps?)

Robot Heroes Assortment ($7.97)
TRA BTL RTCHT VS ME (6-53569-41814)
TRA BTL BMBLBE VS B (6-53569-41809)
TRA BTL JAZZ VS BRW (6-53569-41806)
TRA BTL OPT VS BNEC (6-53569-41812)
TRA IRONHIDE VS STAR (6-53569-43081)
TRA BTL SCTR 7 DB V (6-53569-41816)
TRA BTL ECO CAR1 VS (6-53569-41811)
TRA BTL SCTR 7 HUM (6-53569-43082)
TRA BTL SDSWP VS SDW (6-53569-45415)
TRA BTL BMBLB V BRL (6-53569-45416)
TRA BTL OPT PRI V B (6-53569-45414)

(Comments: This seems to be a toy assortment based on the events of
the 2007 movie, given that it includes Jazz and Sector Seven, two
things that are supposedly dead. These abbreviated names are a little
harder to figure out. Who is BNEC? I imagine it as a powerful
Decepticon named Breakneck, though I'm sure this isn't really the
case. Some of these are the vehicle-mode Robot Heroes showcased at
Toy Fair.)

Battle Chargers Assortment ($12.88)
TRA CYBRSLAM BMBLEBE (6-53569-41990)
TRA BTL CHGE BMBLBE (6-53569-41083)
TRA BTL CHGR AMRICA (6-53569-41084)
TRA CYBERSLAM OPTIMU (6-53569-41991)

(Comments: Looks to me like Hasbro sent a second solicitation to
retailers afer they decided to call these things Battle Chargers
instead of Cyber Slammers.)

RPM Assortment ($3.97)

TRA PERFORM BUMBLEB (6-53569-41122)
TRA PERFORM BARRCAD (6-53569-43949)
TRA PERFORM EUROPN S (6-53569-41797)
TRA PERFORM MEGATRON (6-53569-41125)
TRA PERFORM RATCHET (6-53569-41123)
TRA PERFORM IRONHIDE (6-53569-41799)
TRA PERFORM AMERICA (6-53569-43952)
TRA PERFORM BMBLEBE B (6-53569-41802)
TRA PERFORM DUMPTRC (6-53569-41803)
TRA PERFORM OPTIMUS (6-53569-41121)
TRA MV2 CEMENTMIXER (6-53569-43950)
TRA MV2ELECTRIC CAR (6-53569-43951)

(Comments: I'm assuming these are the RPM toys, since PERFORM would
seem to be a shortened name for whatever RPM actually stands for...
Robot Performance Machines or something like that.)

I also found a listing for the Bumble Spud toy, which will retail for
$12.88.

Zob

TigerMegatron

Apr 13, 2009, 11:08:37 PM4/13/09
Odd no mention of TF2 Ravage. maybe TF2 Ravage is the Voyager alien
form. the alien form might refer to the female pretender. other
guesses are the Voyager Fallen toy.

TigerMegatron

Apr 13, 2009, 11:27:21 PM4/13/09
Zob wondered/wrote: "I have no idea what a Nest Fighter Jet is, but it

sounds interesting. My mind instantly goes to those little Russian
nesting dolls."

I tried for about 2 minutes to find info about the "nest fighter jet"
All I got was a hand drawn picture from a invader zim cartoon. other
info I saw was some kind of russian group of people gathering around a
newly made jet in a nest formation.

MY RANDOM GUESSES: ( 1) there's gonna be a leader prime that combines
with leader jetfire. perhaps there's also gonna be a voyager prime
that combines with a voyager jetfire. after all there's gonna be a
legends prime that combines with a legends jetfire. ( 2 ) perhaps this
is that weird under detailed playschool gobots jet that everyone is
calling TF2/ROTF Silverbolt. others are also calling this thing omega
supreme. while retardo thinks it's ROTF Skylynx. here's a link below.
http://www.ntf-archive.de/modules.php?name=Gallery&act=thumbnails&album=46
( 3 ) I suspose since the fallen voyager toy wasn't listed,it might be
referring to the fallen.

If I had to narrow down the guess from all 3 choices above,i'd pick #2/
ROTF Silverbolt.

Onslaught Six

Apr 13, 2009, 11:33:37 PM4/13/09
On Apr 13, 10:27 pm, Zobovor <zm...@aol.com> wrote:

> (Comments:  I have no idea what a Nest Fighter Jet is, but it sounds
> interesting.  My mind instantly goes to those little Russian nesting
> dolls, though I'm sure that's got nothing to do with it.  I wonder why
> they're being so mysterious about the "alien form" for one of the
> characters?)

I believe NEST is the human military group that succeeds/replaces
Sector Seven.

Onslaught Six

Apr 14, 2009, 10:58:52 PM4/14/09
On Apr 13, 10:27 pm, Zobovor <zm...@aol.com> wrote:

> WaImart has added a whole bunch more Revenge of the Fallen toys to
> their computer system.  With the movie just around the corner, I
> thought this might be exciting to some folks.  I'm starting to get a
> feeling for who the star players are going to be, just based on who
> keeps popping up in the different toy assortments.  (I think some of
> these are duplicate listings, since it seems unlikely there are two
> separate bulldozers in the Deluxe assortment, for example.)

This got picked up by the news sites, and some of them are speculating
that some of the listings are, in fact, upcoming Animated toys, mixed
in with the other assortments. Just thought I'd throw that out there.

StarSaber

Apr 14, 2009, 11:09:52 PM4/14/09
On Apr 13, 10:27 pm, Zobovor <zm...@aol.com> wrote:
> (Comments:  I have no idea what a Nest Fighter Jet is, but it sounds
> interesting.

NEST is a new military group/offshoot of Sector 7. Apparently their
logo is on ROTF Ironhide.

>  These abbreviated names are a little
> harder to figure out.  Who is BNEC?  I imagine it as a powerful
> Decepticon named Breakneck, though I'm sure this isn't really the
> case.  Some of these are the vehicle-mode Robot Heroes showcased at
> Toy Fair.)

I'm 99% sure that's Bonecrusher.

-SS

Zobovor

Apr 15, 2009, 12:17:39 PM4/15/09
On Apr 14, 8:58 pm, Onslaught Six <Onslaught...@gmail.com> wrote:

> This got picked up by the news sites, and some of them are speculating
> that some of the listings are, in fact, upcoming Animated toys, mixed
> in with the other assortments. Just thought I'd throw that out there.

I can see why they'd think that, with names like Lockdown getting
thrown into the mix, but unless Hasbro plans to box up Animated toys
together with Revenge of the Fallen toys in the same shipping case,
they're not going to be cross-referenced with one another.

Zob

Gustavo Wombat

Apr 15, 2009, 12:33:40 PM4/15/09
On Apr 13, 7:27 pm, Zobovor <zm...@aol.com> wrote:
> (Comments:  Strange that Ratchet will be available as both a Deluxe
> and a Voyager.)

I would assume that the Voyager will be a redeco or remold of the toy
from the first movie. Not that this makes it any less strange that
there are two of him, but he's part of the core cast, and they may
have given him more lines and believe that children will really bond
with him this time out.

> Scout Class Assortment ($8.44)
> TRA SCOUT SPORTS CA (6-53569-45030)
> TRA SCOUT DEL VAN (6-53569-45031)
> TRA MV2 SCOUT BOAT (6-53569-45032)
> TRA MV2 SCOUT AIRCR (6-53569-46314)
> TRA MV2 SCOUT BI-PL (6-53569-46316)
> TRA MV2 SCOUT JET (6-53569-46313)
> TRA ROLLBAR (6-53569-38559)
> TRA DEAD END (6-53569-38560)
> TRA KNOCK OUT (6-53569-38561)
> TRA DIRT BOSS (6-53569-38562)
> TRA DEPTH CHARGE (6-53569-40077)
> TRA RANSACK (6-53569-40076)
>
> (Comments:  Wow.  Nine bucks is a lot to pay for a Scout class toy.)

That's a whole lot of Scouts. I'm pretty sure that those are all
listed twice, once with name, once with description. I think the
biplane is named Ransack, and I doubt they have multiple biplanes.

If the biplane makes it into the movie, I am quite certain that we
will get an "homage" to the classic scene in "North By Northwest", but
with more explosions.

> Battle Chargers Assortment ($12.88)
> TRA CYBRSLAM BMBLEBE (6-53569-41990)
> TRA BTL CHGE BMBLBE (6-53569-41083)
> TRA BTL CHGR AMRICA (6-53569-41084)
> TRA CYBERSLAM OPTIMU (6-53569-41991)
>
> (Comments:  Looks to me like Hasbro sent a second solicitation to
> retailers afer they decided to call these things Battle Chargers
> instead of Cyber Slammers.)

"BTL CHRG AMRICA"?

Gustavo!

Zobovor

Apr 16, 2009, 12:30:33 AM4/16/09
On Apr 15, 10:33 am, Gustavo Wombat <GustavoWom...@yahoo.com> wrote:

> That's a whole lot of Scouts. I'm pretty sure that those are all
> listed twice, once with name, once with description. I think the
> biplane is named Ransack, and I doubt they have multiple biplanes.

I think you're probably right about that. Even though the UPC's are
different, it seems like Hasbro probably sends a second solicitation
once they know what the character names are going to be.

> "BTL CHRG AMRICA"?

I'm sure this is short for "American Car," so evidently this is the
Battle Chargers version of Sideswipe.

Zob

Gustavo Wombat

Apr 16, 2009, 3:40:18 AM4/16/09

The battle charger listings have two Bumblebees, one Optimus Prime,
and one "BTL CHRG AMRICA" -- if we suspect that the toys were
solicited twice, that might give us an "AMRICA" themed Optimus Prime.
Perhaps all decked out in Red, White and Blue, with flags on his
sides?

Nah, they wouldn't do anything that tacky in the movie line, would
they?

Gustavo!