Are you guys right? does Reissue Twintwist have the extended double cassette holder?

1 view

Ravage

Jan 13, 2006, 3:27:27 PM1/13/06
Are you guys right? does Reissue Twintwist have the extended double
cassette holder?

I ask this question because I don't want to pay $20+ extra for just a
repaint. If I pay $20,I want the singular cassette holder in the
E-Hobby Twintwist version.

Side note: I like the Steeljaw cassette mold better than the humanoid
cassette mold. E-hobby should have painted steeljaw anopther color for
the twintwist mold.

Iron Wookiee

Jan 13, 2006, 4:12:07 PM1/13/06
On 13 Jan 2006 12:27:27 -0800, "Ravage" <Rav...@aol.com> wrote:
>Are you guys right? does Reissue Twintwist have the extended double
>cassette holder?

*snicker*

Twintwist sucks... :)

Denyer

Jan 13, 2006, 7:32:18 PM1/13/06
Twincast.

The listing mentions "double cassette deck", but your guess is as good
as anyone's until the thing is released...

D.

curad60

Jan 14, 2006, 12:43:16 PM1/14/06
If you're thinking about buying from E-Hobby its already listed as
SOLD OUT!

PRE-SOOOOLD OUT!