Blast Punch Optimus Primal

Jason

Jul 11, 2001, 7:19:29 PM7/11/01

From what information I've gathered, while Blast Punch Optimus Primal
will not be shipping in RiD packaging, he will be shipping in RiD cases
that have Sky Shark, and the Gaskunk-Dark Screamer-War Toad 3-pack, and
will be in his original BM packaging. I've heard this from a few
sources, can anyone confirm?

Also, any leads on actually finding one? Besides the obvious choice of
paying $50+ on eBay.

Desperado00

Jul 11, 2001, 9:26:11 PM7/11/01
>Also, any leads on actually finding one? Besides the obvious choice of
>paying $50+ on eBay.

Sure. BBTS has him (sometimes) for $17.99 + $4 s&h.

Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity.

An egotist is a self-made man who worships his creator.

K. Diddy

Jul 11, 2001, 10:06:59 PM7/11/01

CheetorII

Jul 12, 2001, 8:48:58 AM7/12/01
I got mine at Wal-Mart a couple of months ago. If I knew he was gonna be
this hard to find, I would have bought 2.

--
Steve H (CheetorII)
http://www.angelfire.com/my/transformers
"Jason" <jaso...@webtv.net> wrote in message