BW SUCKS!!!!!!

No Porn Please

Jun 22, 2000, 3:00:00 AM6/22/00
Eh sorry guys....Just thought it was about time we saw this thread again :p

No Porn Please

Jun 23, 2000, 3:00:00 AM6/23/00
Yea...Where does it go from here....Lesse... Beest Worz Megatron isn't even
Megatron!

Robert Powers

Jun 23, 2000, 3:00:00 AM6/23/00
On 23 Jun 2000 01:19:02 GMT, No Porn Please <tf...@aol.comspamsux> wrote:
>Yea...Where does it go from here....Lesse... Beest Worz Megatron isn't even
>Megatron!

No no no. The appriate line is "Optimus prim is a TRUCK not a stoopid
MONKEY d00d!!!!" :]
--
Robert Powers of the Ever-Changing .sig
repo...@netaxs.com

Jeffrey A.

Jun 23, 2000, 3:00:00 AM6/23/00
wow that was pointless... hey look! I see a hole.. go crawl into it and stay
there!

Rudeness if fun! :)
JSpyder0.. formerly Spidey121/ Jeffrey A.
Better than Alladvantage and the rest. Get paid just for being logged online.
http://www.DesktopDollars.com/default.asp?id=Spidey121
Beast Machines Unlimited
http://www.geocities.com/spidey1241/

No Porn Please

Jun 23, 2000, 3:00:00 AM6/23/00
Hehehe...I like yours much better :)>>Yea...Where does it go from

Jeffrey A.

Jun 23, 2000, 3:00:00 AM6/23/00
>No no no. The appriate line is "Optimus prim is a TRUCK not a stoopid
>>MONKEY d00d!!!!" :]

its a good thing we have a low illiteracy rate in this country...

hehe Who wrote that anyways?

Zobovor

Jun 23, 2000, 3:00:00 AM6/23/00
Jeffrey A. wrote:

>>No no no. The appriate line is "Optimus prim is a TRUCK not a
>>stoopid MONKEY d00d!!!!" :]
>
>its a good thing we have a low illiteracy rate in this country...

Actually, the literacy rate *is* quite low... oh, wait. I read that wrong.
Never mind.

Crow

Jun 23, 2000, 3:00:00 AM6/23/00