Buy $20 in Hasbro Toys and Get a Free Gift Worth $10 or More

Zobovor

Jan 8, 2011, 1:55:03 PM1/8/11
Hasbro is doing a "Supercharge Your Gift Card (And Your Cash, Too)"
promotion in which they will mail you a free toy if you purchase $20
worth of toys before January 31, 2011. You get to pick the toy line,
but not the actual toy (the Transformers category, for example, has
two check boxes, one for Combiners & Speed Stars Mini Vehicle and one
for Activators & Speed Stars Mini Vehicle). Seems like a way for them
to encourage sell-through on their older stock, both at the stores and
in their warehouse, but hey, free toys. And goodness knows most of us
will easily spend more than $20 on toys before the end of the month.

http://www.hasbro.com/shop/SuperChargeRedemptionForm.pdf

Zob

Chad Rushing

Jan 8, 2011, 9:57:59 PM1/8/11
On Jan 8, 12:55 pm, Zobovor <zm...@aol.com> wrote:

> <snip> You get to pick the toy line,

> but not the actual toy (the Transformers category, for example, has
> two check boxes, one for Combiners & Speed Stars Mini Vehicle and one
> for Activators & Speed Stars Mini Vehicle). Seems like a way for them
> to encourage sell-through on their older stock, both at the stores and
> in their warehouse, but hey, free toys. <snip>

Those Activators are really piling up in the TF section at my local
Walmart. I fully expect for them and those CYB Scouts repackaged as
Universe toys to end up on the clearance aisle eventually.

- Chad

TigerMegatron

Jan 9, 2011, 3:32:46 AM1/9/11

I'm actually all caught up on the 2010 TF toys I need at the moment.

I read sightings reviews that the newest 2011 PCC 2 packs of
heavythread,skyhammer & undertow were sighted at various stores. I
need all 3 of these guys. I haven't been to stores for weeks. I
checked the hasbro site to try to get them their & cash in on that
deal in this thread. right now the toys aren't even listed on the
hasbro site. bbts has them either sold out or on a secondary pre-order.

grimlock16

Jan 10, 2011, 12:50:29 AM1/10/11
so is it any transformers you buy right now? I just picked up the
cliffjumper 2011 today so i'd need 1 more?

Zobovor

Jan 10, 2011, 11:26:52 AM1/10/11
On Jan 9, 10:50 pm, grimlock16 <grimloc...@gmail.com> wrote:

> so is it any transformers you buy right now?  I just picked up the
> cliffjumper 2011 today so i'd need 1 more?

It's any Hasbro products you buy with receipts dated between December
25 and January 31. (I've already got three order forms ready to mail
out! In my defense, though, my son is a big Spider-Man fan right now
so some of those eligible purchases were for him.)

Zob