New Takara listings! Galaxy Force, TF Collection, and... Binaltech dioramas?!?

Nevermore

Mar 25, 2005, 12:45:31 PM3/25/05
http://www.tfans.com/index.php?showtopic=21448

--------------

GC-19 "Ecshigazar"
GC-20 Back Guild <-Back Pack Upgrade?
GC-21 First/Fast Gunner <-First Aid Upgrade?
GC-22 Sonic
GD-11 Chromia
GD-12 "Rordos"/Roads
GD-13 Ramble/Rumble
GD-14 Dark/Darkness
GD-15 Arm

TFC-20 Mini Bot Set 2
TFC-21 "Galva/Galba" Galvatron?

Hellfire Micron "Palgetiyo"

Some interesting entries...Could be Binaltech diorama accessory sets
TFBT-1 Radar Set
TFBT-2 Control Set/Control Tower Set
TFBT-3 Airport Building Set
TFBT-4 Gasoline Station Set
TFBT-5 Garage Set
TFBT-6 Signal/Traffic Lights Set

2 More Things added:
HBS-02 Master Megatron
MEGASCF TF14 Jet Fire

--------------

GC-19 is most probably "Exkaiser", but how about "Palgetiyo"? Should
fit with the "theme" from Graviton and Quasar, needless to say.
And I'm putting my money on an Armada Makeshift repaint. ;-)

--
The ultimate Binaltech/Alternators resource page
http://www.binalternators.de/

Death...@aol.com

Mar 25, 2005, 11:39:45 PM3/25/05
I was hoping for some pics. maybe in a few days/weeks pics will appear.

most interesting of all is the HBS-02 Master Megatron. My speculation
says Hasbro removes the diecast parts from the HBS 01 & 02. then sells
them in America at a reasonable price.

Geez those BT gas station/race track accessories seems kinda
lame-o/absurd.

I wonder what that mega scf 14 Jetfire is all about. is this the
G-1,Armada,SL or GF version???

William Rendfeld

Mar 26, 2005, 12:19:40 AM3/26/05

Death...@aol.com wrote:
> Geez those BT gas station/race track accessories seems kinda
> lame-o/absurd.

I don't know. Depending on how they're handled, they could turn out to
be pretty cool. Me, I'm hoing for something akin to the Micromaster
bases. With a little more interactivity than before, if possible.

> I wonder what that mega scf 14 Jetfire is all about. is this the
> G-1,Armada,SL or GF version???

G1? Doubtful, unless it was modeled after the TV version. And as the SL
and GF versions are known as Skyfire and Dreadrock respectively, odds
are better with Micron/Armada.

OnslaughtSix

Mar 26, 2005, 1:46:37 AM3/26/05

William Rendfeld wrote:

> G1? Doubtful, unless it was modeled after the TV version.

Hey, nothin' says they can't make a badass jet guy who looks 'like'
Jetfire, but has a completely different transformation scheme while
still looking like him.

See: Cyberjet Hooligan.

Nevermore

Mar 26, 2005, 4:01:52 AM3/26/05
More additions:

http://www.tfans.com/index.php?showtopic=21448

--------------

USA Edition Wedge & Grimlock
USA Edition Heavy Load & High Tower
More Micron Promotions
More Force Chip Promotions
R/M Real Color Starscream <--you got me???
R/M Real Color Beast Megatron <--same here???
Robot Master Limited Ultra Magnus.... uh oh.. probably white g1 convoy
repaint... haha
BR-15 Megatron Super Mode

--------------

Ethan Hammond

Mar 26, 2005, 5:11:52 AM3/26/05
<Death...@aol.com> wrote in message

> Geez those BT gas station/race track accessories seems kinda
> lame-o/absurd.

I think they might be pretty cool like the old Zoid bases in the
80's.

--
All Purpose Cultural Randomness
http://www.angelfire.com/tx/apcr/index.html

Doug Dlin

Mar 26, 2005, 12:50:38 PM3/26/05
On Mar. 25, 2005, Nevermore wrote:

> http://www.tfans.com/index.php?showtopic=21448
>
> --------------
>
> GC-19 "Ecshigazar"

If this IS supposed to be "Exkaiser," that's a rather skewed
transliteration. I can't really make any further comments on any of the
names w/o seeing the actual kana involved.

> Some interesting entries...Could be Binaltech diorama accessory sets
> TFBT-1 Radar Set
> TFBT-2 Control Set/Control Tower Set
> TFBT-3 Airport Building Set
> TFBT-4 Gasoline Station Set
> TFBT-5 Garage Set
> TFBT-6 Signal/Traffic Lights Set

Nope. Do a Google and/or Google Groups search for "Block Town." They
were basically small Lego-type kits that were going to be offered in
sets with recolored G2 TFs (Axelerators and Skyscorchers, I believe).

Doug Dlin
apcog at hotmail.com

M Sipher

Mar 26, 2005, 1:33:09 PM3/26/05
"Doug Dlin" <ap...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

Holy fucking shit, you're right.

M "I've Been Wanting Those Sets For YEARS..." Sipher
--
King Weasel Productions
Home of the productions of King Weasel!

Death...@aol.com

Mar 26, 2005, 11:37:08 PM3/26/05
Seems like some of these GF names. might be the names of those who live
on "giant planet". Those GF names above might be the japanese equal to
what Hasbro revealed. in those giant & X planet TF names

William Rendfeld

Mar 27, 2005, 12:30:02 AM3/27/05

Really? Nuts. I'd've liked some TF base units.