Transformers online RPG - TF2k5 MUSH

瀏覽次數:3 次
跳到第一則未讀訊息

bluesh...@hotmail.com

未讀,
2008年3月28日 下午5:58:302008/3/28
收件者:
MUSHing. You may have heard of it, you may not. Its a form of online
Roleplay that really has the best of both worlds - it is in real time,
so you can interact with people and play around them, and it is text
based with different rooms, characters, commands, weapons etc.

There's still lots of MUSHes about, but if you want a Transformers one
with more than 3 people on it, you'll want to play on 2k5. Its the
oldest Transformer RPG still running (13 years strong) and still as
good as ever. It's set post (original) movie, so you don't get Optimus
Prime (DON'T CRY) but you do get Wheelie (I used to play Wheelie! :v:)

We have a wiki you can look at for information at http://transformers2005.wikia.com

HOW TO CONNECT

Connecting couldn't be simpler. There's a fuller guide here (
http://transformers2005.wikia.com/wiki/Connecting ), with different
alternative ways to connnect, but the best way is via a dedicated MUSH
client

There's several out there, most people use them, and they are easy to
use. Download one of the ones below, and connect to tf2005.net port
5555. In Mushclient, either click on 'new world' or 'quick connect'.
In SimpleMU, select 'New Connection Wizard' from the menu, and enter
the site address and port number.

MUSHclient - http://www.mushclient.com
SimpleMU - http://simplemu.onlineroleplay.com/

You'll be greeted with a login screen. Just type connect guest and
you'll be on!

COMMANDS

The following commands will keep you in good stead on all MUSHes.
who - who is on
+where - where people are
l name - look at someone
ic / ooc - hop In Character or Out Of Character
+gu text - talk on the guest channel
"text - say something in the room
:text - make a pose starting with your name
@emit text - Emit a pose!
+icfinger name - the In Character information on a player
+oocfinger name - guess
+bg name - The background on a character

I WANNA BE A TRANSFORMER!

Type ++avail for a list of all available characters!

There are currently several levels of characters. You can apply for a
feature character. Alternately you can make up your OWN character (how
exciting is that!) You can transform and everything!

Applying for characters can be scary and hard. Luckily some characters
are app free (These come under AFC on ++avail) to help you get a
foothold on the MUSH. That is, if you want, you can automatically get
one. You can be Gears or Eject or Ratbat!

So starting couldn't be easier! Give it a go today!

Check out some current logs here, and see what you're missing!
http://transformers2005.wikia.com/wiki/2029

tomorrow4eva

未讀,
2008年3月29日 凌晨3:53:512008/3/29
收件者:

> So starting couldn't be easier! Give it a go today!
>
> Check out some current logs here, and see what you're missing!http://transformers2005.wikia.com/wiki/2029

I've always been interested in joining one of these - but I'm worried
there won't be anyone on at the times I am able to connect (since my
evening is your wee hours before dawn). Do you have many international
players? \\

bluesh...@hotmail.com

未讀,
2008年3月29日 清晨5:32:382008/3/29
收件者:

Actually we have a lot of international players, quite a few from New
Zealand and Europe. There's always people online, whatever time of the
day (I myself am British, for example)

0 則新訊息