Some good news?!?

primustf

Mar 18, 2009, 3:41:04 AM3/18/09
Derrick Wyatt has posted on his blog with some info about the 3 episodes
that just aired.

Major spoilage. You have been warned.

http://derrickjwyatt.blogspot.com/

primustf - who likes this news.

TigerMegatron

Mar 18, 2009, 4:53:14 AM3/18/09

Thus far there's been no indicaction of a far advanced technologhy BW
Style repair statis lock chamber in TF Animated. for the most part the
repairing of Transformers in TF Animated seems kinda primitive without
the key. which now seems to have no juice thanks to sari draining it
for her new powered teenage form. all spark fragment appear to be gone
too. I suspose that the planet Cybertron might have more advanced
repair technology than both ships had in TF Animated.

I just don't see how anyone TF can get chrused & compresed into a tiny
metal cube & somehow un-bend to look like his before accident form.
weren't limbs,body parts,organs,wires,gears all
chrused,broken,computer hard drives,tires,engine parts,damaged beyond
repair?? most of the time when waspinator keep getting fixed up beyond
repair it was meant to be a joke & evoke humor in a sense of un-
reality.

Thunder Strikes Twice!

Mar 18, 2009, 1:22:04 PM3/18/09
TigerMegatron wrote:

> I just don't see how anyone TF can get chrused & compresed into a tiny
> metal cube & somehow un-bend to look like his before accident form.
> weren't limbs,body parts,organs,wires,gears all
> chrused,broken,computer hard drives,tires,engine parts,damaged beyond
> repair??

It's a TV show. Anything can happen. :)

t.k.

SteveD

Mar 20, 2009, 1:32:36 AM3/20/09
On Wed, 18 Mar 2009 01:53:14 -0700 (PDT), TigerMegatron
<TigerM...@aol.com> wrote:

>I just don't see how anyone TF can get chrused & compresed into a tiny
>metal cube & somehow un-bend to look like his before accident form.
>weren't limbs,body parts,organs,wires,gears all
>chrused,broken,computer hard drives,tires,engine parts,damaged beyond
>repair?? most of the time when waspinator keep getting fixed up beyond
>repair it was meant to be a joke & evoke humor in a sense of un-
>reality.

One spark extractor, a replacement body off the production line, and
thirty seconds later...

No One in Particular

Mar 20, 2009, 8:33:43 PM3/20/09

"SteveD" <use...@vo.id.au> wrote in message

You know what I would like to see?

'

L!!!

If Blurr was really dead. Really and truly dead. The information could
still be retreived, maybe from the Cybertonian equivalent of a 'black box'
or somesuch, but I agree, that amount of damage should be terminal. It
would also be a nice reflection of the reality of spies, double agents, and,
dare I say it, the nature of terrorist types, striking where you least
expect them.

Blurr almost kills himself to return home, in order to deliver his
information about the double agent to his superiors, and what happens but
that very same superior turns out to be the agent!

Course, there could also have been a very interesting storyline if the 'Bot
Blurr was reporting to was someone OTHER than Shockwave, and that Bot turned
on him *anyway*, for some undisclosed agenda of his (her?) own, because they
weren't ready for the uprisings to be quelled. Think munitions manufacturer
maybe. Ultra Magnus has shown the sort of cold callous attitue that might
sort of...attract those types of personalities to his service.

Brian

primustf

Mar 20, 2009, 10:24:20 PM3/20/09

I have to agree. As much as I like Blurr and think it would be cool to
see him stay, I like it when writers "kill" off characters that may seem
important instead of creating new characters just to kill them (kinda
like the red uniforms in the original Star Trek). It's almost like they
are saying in times of war anyone could be killed.

primustf

No One in Particular

Mar 22, 2009, 1:06:49 PM3/22/09

"primustf" <prim...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

Precisely. I imagine Blurr will be fine and well in a couple of episodes,
but...hey, there's another idea! He IS saved from the slag-heap, by the
Mcguffin of your choice, and then spends the next few episodes wondering
*why* he's not dead, what's his place in the Grand Scheme, where do we all
come from, and so on, and then gets killed in the big final battle with
Megatron that will probably happen at the end of the series. In essence,
he's been living on 'borrowed time' and the bill finally comes due in some
grand fashion. If they do keep him around, that could make it a little
more...palatable.

Brian.

Thunder Strikes Twice!

Mar 23, 2009, 12:22:25 AM3/23/09
No One in Particular wrote:
> If they do keep him around, that could make it a little
> more...palatable.

Blurr hater! :)

t.k.

No One in Particular