Download the Optimus Prime 3D Model!!!!

Ziroc

Nov 24, 1999, 3:00:00 AM11/24/99
Its in 3DS and MAX formats, Checkout the screenshot here www.tgeweb.com Its
AWESOME!

Ziroc

weewoo

Nov 24, 1999, 3:00:00 AM11/24/99
At risk of sounding too full of myself, I'll make this post brief ;)
Go to www.tgeweb.com RIGHT NOW and DOWNLOAD the most SPECTACULAR 3D Optimus
Prime you'll EVER SEE outside of Mainframe Entertainment!!!

Ziroc wrote:

Captain's log, stardate 41358.2. I am nailed to the hull.
Remove .NERV to reply by e-mail.

Dusty, aka Pessimus Prime

Nov 24, 1999, 3:00:00 AM11/24/99
I like it....but I think the "just outside of Mainframe" statement was a little
biased. Don't get me wrong, I couldn't do it (still haven't gotten into 3D
rendering), but I think this one is more true to the original.....
http://members.home.net/artimus-prime/autobots/jinrai_makoto.jpg

Good job!!!

--
Dusty "Pessimus Prime" Peterson
"Can someone explain why I have a whole bunch of miniature Rampages on my

http://www.innershine.com/Scratches/Intropage.htm

Fungusamungus

Nov 24, 1999, 3:00:00 AM11/24/99
and he's not even modest folks! hehe
it's pretty neat. And I would agree with you, but really because it's the
only one I've seen.
If you want honesty though, the chest is too narrow. But it's still nice.
All I can do in 3D is take vases and boxes and mold them into odd ship
looking things :]

weewoo <ah...@hotkey.NERV.net.au> wrote in message

> At risk of sounding too full of myself, I'll make this post brief ;)
> Go to www.tgeweb.com RIGHT NOW and DOWNLOAD the most SPECTACULAR 3D
Optimus
> Prime you'll EVER SEE outside of Mainframe Entertainment!!!
>

> Ziroc wrote:
>
> > Its in 3DS and MAX formats, Checkout the screenshot here www.tgeweb.com
Its
> > AWESOME!
> >
> > Ziroc

Fungusamungus

Nov 24, 1999, 3:00:00 AM11/24/99
well, being modestly humble as I am :]
I am corrected by the godbomber post below. In a pic from Vice Grip X's
site, I see what appears to be an optimus, but with a very narrow chest. The
toy looks just like your 3D model. Hat's off. So what exactly is that toy
anyway?

It's not the optimus I remember...
http://www.fortunecity.com/lavendar/manwood/484/TF/Primes2.jpg
I mean the small one, second from the left

Fungusamungus

Nov 24, 1999, 3:00:00 AM11/24/99
Truer to the original, but a little less detailed. If we got this guy, and
the other guy together, we'd have the perfect 3D Optimus model! :]

Dusty, aka Pessimus Prime <boris_th...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

> I like it....but I think the "just outside of Mainframe" statement was a
little
> biased. Don't get me wrong, I couldn't do it (still haven't gotten into 3D
> rendering), but I think this one is more true to the original.....
> http://members.home.net/artimus-prime/autobots/jinrai_makoto.jpg
>
> Good job!!!
>

> Ziroc wrote:
>
> > Its in 3DS and MAX formats, Checkout the screenshot here www.tgeweb.com
Its
> > AWESOME!
> >
> > Ziroc

Prime Saber

Nov 24, 1999, 3:00:00 AM11/24/99
Fungusamungus wrote:

(About http://members.home.net/artimus-prime/autobots/jinrai_makoto.jpg)

> Truer to the original, but a little less detailed. If we got this guy, and
> the other guy together, we'd have the perfect 3D Optimus model! :]

Heh. ^_^ That pic is of the Powermaster Prime mold's cab portion,
aka Ginrai (or Jinrai as the name of the file indicates).

Tony Li, the Prime Saber

Overlord of Japanese TFs from Headmasters through BW Metals at
http://www.fortunecity.com/lavendar/manwood/484/TF/TF.html

weewoo

Nov 25, 1999, 3:00:00 AM11/25/99
Its the Action Master Optimus Prime, ya know, those silly non-transformable
figures of 1990! I chose him to model because he is the most cartoon/comic
proportioned Optimus I have. (original, powermaster, micromaster) It is all
guesswork with the truck mode, because the Action Masters didnt transform....
fun though!

Fungusamungus wrote:

> well, being modestly humble as I am :]
> I am corrected by the godbomber post below. In a pic from Vice Grip X's
> site, I see what appears to be an optimus, but with a very narrow chest. The
> toy looks just like your 3D model. Hat's off. So what exactly is that toy
> anyway?
>
> It's not the optimus I remember...
> http://www.fortunecity.com/lavendar/manwood/484/TF/Primes2.jpg
> I mean the small one, second from the left
>
> weewoo <ah...@hotkey.NERV.net.au> wrote in message
> > At risk of sounding too full of myself, I'll make this post brief ;)
> > Go to www.tgeweb.com RIGHT NOW and DOWNLOAD the most SPECTACULAR 3D
> Optimus
> > Prime you'll EVER SEE outside of Mainframe Entertainment!!!
> >

> > Ziroc wrote:
> >
> > > Its in 3DS and MAX formats, Checkout the screenshot here www.tgeweb.com
> Its
> > > AWESOME!
> > >
> > > Ziroc

weewoo

Nov 25, 1999, 3:00:00 AM11/25/99
hehehe.. I wasnt being exaclty 'serious' with that mainframe post, I've got a _LOT_
more to learn before I get anywhere near them! I just want ppl to download and
enjoy my model! Besides, I was modelling Action Master prime, not the
original.......

"Dusty, aka Pessimus Prime" wrote:

> I like it....but I think the "just outside of Mainframe" statement was a little
> biased. Don't get me wrong, I couldn't do it (still haven't gotten into 3D
> rendering), but I think this one is more true to the original.....
> http://members.home.net/artimus-prime/autobots/jinrai_makoto.jpg
>
> Good job!!!
>

> Ziroc wrote:
>
> > Its in 3DS and MAX formats, Checkout the screenshot here www.tgeweb.com Its
> > AWESOME!
> >
> > Ziroc
>
> --

> Dusty "Pessimus Prime" Peterson
> "Can someone explain why I have a whole bunch of miniature Rampages on my
> groin?"
>
> http://www.innershine.com/Scratches/Intropage.htm

Captain's log, stardate 41358.2. I am nailed to the hull.

Please visit my homepage, it's under construction and soon to be online somewhere!
Remove NERV to reply by e-mail.

weewoo

Nov 25, 1999, 3:00:00 AM11/25/99

weewoo

Nov 25, 1999, 3:00:00 AM11/25/99
but.....but......its so BLOCKY!!
I 'spose I've had my moment... :-(

TFX1 wrote:

> Forget all that....For THE BEST 3D Prime rendering on the net....go here:
>
> http://members.home.net/artimus-prime/autobots/OPTIMUS_FABIO.htm

TFX1

Nov 25, 1999, 3:00:00 AM11/25/99

TFX1

Nov 25, 1999, 3:00:00 AM11/25/99
Its Optimus......look att he show...look at the movie...its just as good if not
better....that is how prime looks...

Sayin u dont like that model is basically sayin ya dont like Prime's design :op

SILVERBOLT - Mr. Vertigo Himself

Nov 25, 1999, 3:00:00 AM11/25/99
TFX1 wrote:

> Forget all that....For THE BEST 3D Prime rendering on the net....go here:

I don't know if this is the best rendering that is out there, but it's
certainly
the best I've seen. I'm especially impressed with the top image (the symbol
on his left shoulder is extremely well done) and the 3 upper body shots.
The detailing on his head is amazing.
--
Rikard Bakke
Swo...@xoommail.com

The Cybertron Chronicle
http://members.xoom.com/Swoop73/

Transformers Fan Code
G++ FR FW+ #72 D+ AA+ N++ W++ B++ OQP BC98++ BC99++ BC2000 CN+++ OM+

ViceGripX and Bladeless

Nov 25, 1999, 3:00:00 AM11/25/99
SILVERBOLT - Mr. Vertigo Himself wrote...

>TFX1 wrote:
>
>> Forget all that....For THE BEST 3D Prime rendering on the net....go
here:

The link, Silverbolt. You left out the link! Of all the
circuit-glitched, diode-blowin' :)

http://members.home.net/artimus-prime/autobots/OPTIMUS_FABIO.htm

>I don't know if this is the best rendering that is out there, but it's
>certainly the best I've seen. I'm especially impressed with the top
>image (the symbol on his left shoulder is extremely well done) and the
>3 upper body shots. The detailing on his head is amazing.

I agree, while the headshots are amazingly detailed, there is something
not quite right about it. I'm certainly not saying I can do better. I wish
I had the talent to do this sort of thing (I wouldn't be working retail, at
least I'm fairly sure <g>). I guess it's the hollow chest that bothers me.
All in all, excellent work.

--
Yes, you have the right to your opinion, but you are 100% wrong.
There are always naysayers that will say nay.

+ /| (http://www.wildrun.com/ ) |\ Help! My .sig
+ p / |(email: orio...@sprynet.com)| \ was stuck in a
+NNON| |NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN| |NN vise by
+ b \_|==============================|_/=O Dave Van Domelen!

TF Fancode: G+++ FR FW+ M++ #459 D+++ ADA N+++ W++ B+++ OP++ MUSH-- BC+++
CN++++ OM P277

ViceGripX and Bladeless

Nov 25, 1999, 3:00:00 AM11/25/99
SILVERBOLT - Mr. Vertigo Himself wrote...
>ViceGripX and Bladeless wrote:
>> SILVERBOLT - Mr. Vertigo Himself wrote...

>> here:
>>
>> The link, Silverbolt. You left out the link! Of all the
>> circuit-glitched, diode-blowin' :)
>
>Oops, sorry... I'll remember next time. :)

That's okay. Just don't let it happen again or I'll have Joona explain
something to you. Don't ask me what it is, but I'm sure you'll be sorry :)

(just kidding, Joona)

>> http://members.home.net/artimus-prime/autobots/OPTIMUS_FABIO.htm

[snip]

>> I agree, while the headshots are amazingly detailed, there is
something
>> not quite right about it. I'm certainly not saying I can do better. I
wish
>> I had the talent to do this sort of thing (I wouldn't be working retail,
at
>> least I'm fairly sure <g>). I guess it's the hollow chest that bothers
me.
>> All in all, excellent work.
>

>Now that you mention it, there is something about those pointy parts of
>his helmet that isn't quite right, I think. Perhaps they shouldn't be
placed
>so close to the antennae. Then again, I have a feeling that he was in fact
>animated that way in some of the second season episodes.

I think you hit the proverbial nail on the proverbial head. :) I think
you're right though, I do seem to recall Prime being animated that way
during the second season, though the episodes escape me at the moment.

>All in all, he did an amazing job, lad. Amazing. :)

Really? :)

SILVERBOLT - Mr. Vertigo Himself

Nov 25, 1999, 3:00:00 AM11/25/99
ViceGripX and Bladeless wrote:

> SILVERBOLT - Mr. Vertigo Himself wrote...
> >TFX1 wrote:
> >
> >> Forget all that....For THE BEST 3D Prime rendering on the net....go
> here:
>
> The link, Silverbolt. You left out the link! Of all the
> circuit-glitched, diode-blowin' :)

Oops, sorry... I'll remember next time. :)

> http://members.home.net/artimus-prime/autobots/OPTIMUS_FABIO.htm

> >I don't know if this is the best rendering that is out there, but it's
> >certainly the best I've seen. I'm especially impressed with the top
> >image (the symbol on his left shoulder is extremely well done) and the
> >3 upper body shots. The detailing on his head is amazing.
>

> I agree, while the headshots are amazingly detailed, there is something
> not quite right about it. I'm certainly not saying I can do better. I wish
> I had the talent to do this sort of thing (I wouldn't be working retail, at
> least I'm fairly sure <g>). I guess it's the hollow chest that bothers me.
> All in all, excellent work.

Now that you mention it, there is something about those pointy parts of
his helmet that isn't quite right, I think. Perhaps they shouldn't be placed
so close to the antennae. Then again, I have a feeling that he was in fact
animated that way in some of the second season episodes.

All in all, he did an amazing job, lad. Amazing. :)

ViceGripX and Bladeless

Nov 25, 1999, 3:00:00 AM11/25/99
SILVERBOLT - Mr. Vertigo Himself wrote...
>ViceGripX and Bladeless wrote:

Are we talking to each other tonight or what? :)

>> >Oops, sorry... I'll remember next time. :)
>>

>> That's okay. Just don't let it happen again or I'll have Joona
explain
>> something to you. Don't ask me what it is, but I'm sure you'll be sorry
:)

>Well, that's a risk I'm not sure I'd be ready to take... nah, Joona's
>a good guy - way, way, way down inside. ;)

<Eddie Murphy voice>Deep, deep, deep, deep, deep inside.</voice>

>> I think you hit the proverbial nail on the proverbial head. :) I
think
>> you're right though, I do seem to recall Prime being animated that way
>> during the second season, though the episodes escape me at the moment.
>

>I'm not sure myself, but I think we're talking late second season, for all
>the good that does. Not quite the way he was animated in "The Key to
>Vector Sigma", but pretty close. :)

Wish I had that on tape. Maybe War Dawn? I don't recall too many of
the latter episodes in season two unfortunately.

>> >All in all, he did an amazing job, lad. Amazing. :)
>>

>> Really? :)
>
>Yeah, he even got rid of a nasty... uh, something in... uh, something. :)

You don't know? Or are you just being silly? "Yeah, you even got rid
of a nasty bur in my rotator." Of course, I'm sure you knew that ;)

SILVERBOLT - Mr. Vertigo Himself

Nov 25, 1999, 3:00:00 AM11/25/99
ViceGripX and Bladeless wrote:

> SILVERBOLT - Mr. Vertigo Himself wrote...
> >

> >Oops, sorry... I'll remember next time. :)
>
> That's okay. Just don't let it happen again or I'll have Joona explain
> something to you. Don't ask me what it is, but I'm sure you'll be sorry :)

Well, that's a risk I'm not sure I'd be ready to take... nah, Joona's
a good guy - way, way, way down inside. ;)

> >> http://members.home.net/artimus-prime/autobots/OPTIMUS_FABIO.htm

> >Now that you mention it, there is something about those pointy parts of
> >his helmet that isn't quite right, I think. Perhaps they shouldn't be
> placed
> >so close to the antennae. Then again, I have a feeling that he was in fact
> >animated that way in some of the second season episodes.
>

> I think you hit the proverbial nail on the proverbial head. :) I think
> you're right though, I do seem to recall Prime being animated that way
> during the second season, though the episodes escape me at the moment.

I'm not sure myself, but I think we're talking late second season, for all
the good that does. Not quite the way he was animated in "The Key to
Vector Sigma", but pretty close. :)

> >All in all, he did an amazing job, lad. Amazing. :)
>
> Really? :)

Yeah, he even got rid of a nasty... uh, something in... uh, something. :)

SILVERBOLT - Mr. Vertigo Himself

Nov 25, 1999, 3:00:00 AM11/25/99
ViceGripX and Bladeless wrote:

> SILVERBOLT - Mr. Vertigo Himself wrote...

> >ViceGripX and Bladeless wrote:
>
> Are we talking to each other tonight or what? :)

It's almost like IRC. :)

> >I'm not sure myself, but I think we're talking late second season, for all
> >the good that does. Not quite the way he was animated in "The Key to
> >Vector Sigma", but pretty close. :)
>

> Wish I had that on tape. Maybe War Dawn? I don't recall too many of
> the latter episodes in season two unfortunately.

Not impossible... but "War Dawn" was an almost incredible hodge-podge
of animation. Some of it was very good, and some of it was downright
awful. Just check out Silverbolt in some of the Golden Age scenes. I
mean, they even gave him lips like Orion Pax and Dion!

> >> Really? :)
> >
> >Yeah, he even got rid of a nasty... uh, something in... uh, something. :)
>

> You don't know? Or are you just being silly? "Yeah, you even got rid
> of a nasty bur in my rotator." Of course, I'm sure you knew that ;)

Yep - I just couldn't quite get the bur and the rotator to fit in with the
CGI renderings. :)

Joona I Palaste

Nov 25, 1999, 3:00:00 AM11/25/99
ViceGripX and Bladeless <orio...@sprynet.com> scribbled the following:
: SILVERBOLT - Mr. Vertigo Himself wrote...
: >ViceGripX and Bladeless wrote:
: >> SILVERBOLT - Mr. Vertigo Himself wrote...

: >> >TFX1 wrote:
: >> >
: >> >> Forget all that....For THE BEST 3D Prime rendering on the net....go
: >> here:
: >>
: >> The link, Silverbolt. You left out the link! Of all the
: >> circuit-glitched, diode-blowin' :)
: >
: >Oops, sorry... I'll remember next time. :)

: That's okay. Just don't let it happen again or I'll have Joona explain
: something to you. Don't ask me what it is, but I'm sure you'll be sorry :)

: (just kidding, Joona)

Wow! I have become an instrument of ATT itself! This is really funky.
I really don't mind all these posts about myself, because I know they're
humorous, and they ARE a good laugh to me also.

--
/-- Joona Palaste (pal...@cc.helsinki.fi) ---------------------------\
| Kingpriest of "The Flying Lemon Tree" G++ FR FW+ M- #80 D+ ADA N+++ |

Pyre[Rock]

Nov 25, 1999, 3:00:00 AM11/25/99
"SILVERBOLT - Mr. Vertigo Himself" wrote:

> TFX1 wrote:
>
> > Forget all that....For THE BEST 3D Prime rendering on the net....go here:
>
> I don't know if this is the best rendering that is out there, but it's
> certainly
> the best I've seen. I'm especially impressed with the top image (the symbol

> on his left shoulder is extremely well done) and the 3 upper body shots.
> The detailing on his head is amazing.

Yeah. I like the toy accurate model he did at the bottom there. Stuff
like that makes me apreciate the toys alot better. I didn't think much of
the Rhinox toy until I saw a VERY cool drawing of him.

--
Pyre[Rock] - the...@rica.net http://home.rica.net/dcarson/therock/
TF Fancode: G++++ FR FW- M #150 D++ ADA N++ W++ B+++ OQP MUSH-- BC CN+++

Pyre[Rock]

Nov 25, 1999, 3:00:00 AM11/25/99
"SILVERBOLT - Mr. Vertigo Himself" wrote:

> Now that you mention it, there is something about those pointy parts of
> his helmet that isn't quite right, I think. Perhaps they shouldn't be placed
> so close to the antennae. Then again, I have a feeling that he was in fact
> animated that way in some of the second season episodes.
>
> All in all, he did an amazing job, lad. Amazing. :)

Well, there's several other Prime's here
http://members.home.net/artimus-prime/autobots/autobots.htm as well as
some other Autobots including some Japanese exclusives. And here's some
Decepticons:
http://members.home.net/optimus-primal/decepticons/decepticons.htm
Maximals: http://members.home.net/artimus-prime/maximals/maximals.htm
And there's a Predacon page but nothing's on it yet.

ViceGripX and Bladeless

Nov 25, 1999, 3:00:00 AM11/25/99
SILVERBOLT - Mr. Vertigo Himself wrote...
>ViceGripX and Bladeless wrote:
>> Are we talking to each other tonight or what? :)
>
>It's almost like IRC. :)

Only better because it's not IRC ;)

>> Wish I had that on tape. Maybe War Dawn? I don't recall too many of
>> the latter episodes in season two unfortunately.
>
>Not impossible... but "War Dawn" was an almost incredible hodge-podge
>of animation. Some of it was very good, and some of it was downright
>awful. Just check out Silverbolt in some of the Golden Age scenes. I
>mean, they even gave him lips like Orion Pax and Dion!

I'll have to look into it before yomping all over Western Washington for
turkey dinners. :)

>> >Yeah, he even got rid of a nasty... uh, something in... uh, something.
:)

>> You don't know? Or are you just being silly? "Yeah, you even got
rid
>> of a nasty bur in my rotator." Of course, I'm sure you knew that ;)
>
>Yep - I just couldn't quite get the bur and the rotator to fit in with the
>CGI renderings. :)

I see. Clever, berry clever :)

Mutos

Nov 25, 1999, 3:00:00 AM11/25/99
Man, you have got to check out the video section!!! (if you already
haven't)

There's a link in the news section:

http://members.home.net/artimus-prime/

amazing.

On Thu, 25 Nov 1999 11:52:42 -0500, "Pyre[Rock]" <the...@rica.net>

Zobovor and his Pit Droid Army

Nov 25, 1999, 3:00:00 AM11/25/99
Well, I've checked out the three Optimus models whose URLs I've seen posted,
and there seems to be some discussion over which one is the most accurate.

They all are.

www.tgeweb.com is a model of Action Master Optimus Prime.

http://members.home.net/artimus-prime/autobots/jinrai_makoto.jpg is the
Powermaster Optimus Prime.

http://members.home.net/artimus-prime/autobots/OPTIMUS_FABIO.htm has the
cartoon version of Optimus as well as the likeness of his original toy.

Prime is slightly different in each of his incarnations, but each of the above
is quite accurate for what it represents. :)

ZobTrivia (11/25): Cite four references to turkeys in the G1 cartoon.

Answer (11/22): Optimus exceeded 150 mph in "Kremzeek!" (TF).

Zob's Transformers Television Encyclopedia is coming!
http://members.aol.com/tfencyc/tfencyc.html

Brian Kilby

Nov 25, 1999, 3:00:00 AM11/25/99

Zobovor and his Pit Droid Army <zob...@aol.com> wrote in message

> Well, I've checked out the three Optimus models whose URLs I've seen
posted,
> and there seems to be some discussion over which one is the most accurate.
>
> They all are.

They're all as spiffy as can be.

> ZobTrivia (11/25): Cite four references to turkeys in the G1 cartoon.

Transformers the Movie, Go With the Flow, Carnage in C Minor and Beast
Machines! :D

weewoo

Nov 26, 1999, 3:00:00 AM11/26/99
Zobovor and his Pit Droid Army wrote:

> Well, I've checked out the three Optimus models whose URLs I've seen posted,
> and there seems to be some discussion over which one is the most accurate.
>
> They all are.

Thankyou for that! someone had to say it. Its not very nice when you put _lots_ of
effort into something only to be told 'its cool, but _his_ is better!' At least we
an all agree its the best Action Master Prime, only because there is no other 3D
Action Master Prime!

> www.tgeweb.com is a model of Action Master Optimus Prime.
>
> http://members.home.net/artimus-prime/autobots/jinrai_makoto.jpg is the
> Powermaster Optimus Prime.
>
> http://members.home.net/artimus-prime/autobots/OPTIMUS_FABIO.htm has the
> cartoon version of Optimus as well as the likeness of his original toy.
>
> Prime is slightly different in each of his incarnations, but each of the above
> is quite accurate for what it represents. :)
>

> ZobTrivia (11/25): Cite four references to turkeys in the G1 cartoon.
>

> Answer (11/22): Optimus exceeded 150 mph in "Kremzeek!" (TF).
>
> Zob's Transformers Television Encyclopedia is coming!
> http://members.aol.com/tfencyc/tfencyc.html

Ziroc

Nov 29, 1999, 3:00:00 AM11/29/99
But is it free to download? :-)

PS: Its a nice model though.. to bad its not downloadable..

--
Dan Huling aka "Ziroc"
The Great Escape Studios