[WEB/SPOILERS] Transmutate

JHooksX

Mar 1, 1998, 3:00:00 AM3/1/98

What? Already!?

Well, I have gotten my hands on the script for THE TRANSMUTATE, or should I
say, the *alleged* script. :) If you read it, be weary (like you should with
all spoilers that do with upcoming shows) that this might not be the actual
script. But as with all my spoilers, it most likely is. :)

The script for TRANSMUTATE is available on Beyond Imagination
[http://members.aol.com/jhooksx/index.html]

Also check out news on the new comic book, season 3, and Mr. Over-the-Hill. :)

(X)

Roger Harkavy

Mar 2, 1998, 3:00:00 AM3/2/98

JHooksX (jho...@aol.com) wrote:
: Well, I have gotten my hands on the script for THE TRANSMUTATE, or should I

: say, the *alleged* script. :) If you read it, be weary (like you should with
^^^^^

I'm weary already. Weary of your posts.

--
---
Roger Harkavy

JHooksX

Mar 2, 1998, 3:00:00 AM3/2/98

>hark...@pandora.planet.net (Roger Harkavy)

>I'm weary already. Weary of your posts.

And what exactly was the* point* in saying that, and what exactly were you
trying to say?

(X)

Jetfire333

Mar 2, 1998, 3:00:00 AM3/2/98

>JHooksX (jho...@aol.com) wrote:
>: Well, I have gotten my hands on the script for THE TRANSMUTATE, or should I
>: say, the *alleged* script. :) If you read it, be weary (like you should
>with
> ^^^^^

You mean the script that Optimus Gold has had posted on Maximal Central for the
last 2-3 days? Gee Hooks, however were you so privledged to get a copy?

Eric Harding

Mar 2, 1998, 3:00:00 AM3/2/98

In article <6ddcsj$1...@jupiter.planet.net>, hark...@pandora.planet.net (Roger Harkavy) wrote:
>JHooksX (jho...@aol.com) wrote:
>: Well, I have gotten my hands on the script for THE TRANSMUTATE, or should I
>: say, the *alleged* script. :) If you read it, be weary (like you should with
> ^^^^^
>
>I'm weary already. Weary of your posts.

Then killfile him already. Is that too hard?

Eric

Lacroix

Mar 2, 1998, 3:00:00 AM3/2/98

Roger Harkavy wrote:

> JHooksX (jho...@aol.com) wrote:
> : Well, I have gotten my hands on the script for THE TRANSMUTATE, or should I
> : say, the *alleged* script. :) If you read it, be weary (like you should with
> ^^^^^
>
> I'm weary already. Weary of your posts.

Be nice.

Lucas

Lacroix

Mar 2, 1998, 3:00:00 AM3/2/98

Jetfire333 wrote:

> >JHooksX (jho...@aol.com) wrote:
> >: Well, I have gotten my hands on the script for THE TRANSMUTATE, or should I
> >: say, the *alleged* script. :) If you read it, be weary (like you should
> >with
> > ^^^^^
> >

> You mean the script that Optimus Gold has had posted on Maximal Central for the
> last 2-3 days? Gee Hooks, however were you so privledged to get a copy?

Be nice man. This is the first I got t see it. It's pretty good.

Lucas

JHooksX

Mar 2, 1998, 3:00:00 AM3/2/98

>You mean the script that Optimus Gold has had posted on Maximal Central for
>the
>last 2-3 days? Gee Hooks, however were you so privledged to get a copy?

I got it the SAME day as Optimus Gold by the SAME person, I just wasnt able to
update my website recently. Go ahead and ask him, because he KNOWS *who* I am
talking about and he got the SAME mail as I did.

Gee, Im trying to help people out, and you turn it into something bad. Again.
This is getting rather OLD, Dilloway...

(X)

harleydo

Mar 2, 1998, 3:00:00 AM3/2/98

Is this going to be a New BW ep? Or is a movie script to BW?

Adam(HARLEYDO)

J-Beez with the Remedy

Mar 2, 1998, 3:00:00 AM3/2/98

Jetfire333 wrote:

> >JHooksX (jho...@aol.com) wrote:
> >: Well, I have gotten my hands on the script for THE TRANSMUTATE, or should I
> >: say, the *alleged* script. :) If you read it, be weary (like you should
> >with
> > ^^^^^
> >

> You mean the script that Optimus Gold has had posted on Maximal Central for the
> last 2-3 days? Gee Hooks, however were you so privledged to get a copy?

Now, I know Jetfire and Hooks have a not-so-harmonious history. However, (maybe
I'm crazy, but this is the impression I get), Optimus Gold's page seems to be made
by Hooks, also--or by somebody who's a close friend of his. It's laid out similar
to Beyond Imagination, has very "hooks"-ish spoilers, and overall just seems like
something he's involved in. So it's still quite likely that Hooks was the first to
get his hands on the script--maybe he just gets more traffic at the Optimus Gold
site (provided, of course, that he actually _is_ somehow involved with the site).
Granted, HooksX can sometimes be prideful or defensive (Hooks, if you're reading
this, don't take that as offensive--we're all the same way sometimes), but his
spoilers _are_ top-notch. I put him up there with Ben Yee, and only Ben Yee, when
it comes to breaking info about the show. Just because you don't like each other
doesn't mean you shouldn't value each other as resources.

--Jordan, letting off the flame extinguisher...

--
"There are only two or three human stories, and they go on
repeating themselves as fiercely as if they had never happened

"It is better to die on your feet than to live on your knees."
--Dolores Ibarruri

TF Code: G+++FR+FW+M+(8)#>200D+ADAN+++W+B+++OQPBC97OM+P351(damn!)

JHooksX

Mar 3, 1998, 3:00:00 AM3/3/98

> Now, I know Jetfire and Hooks have a not-so-harmonious history. However,
>(maybe
>I'm crazy, but this is the impression I get), Optimus Gold's page seems to be
>made
>by Hooks, also--or by somebody who's a close friend of his.

Well, we aren't the same person, that's for sure. :)

> It's laid out similar
>to Beyond Imagination, has very "hooks"-ish spoilers, and overall just seems
>like
>something he's involved in. So it's still quite likely that Hooks was the
>first to
>get his hands on the script--maybe he just gets more traffic at the Optimus
>Gold
>site (provided, of course, that he actually _is_ somehow involved with the
>site).

Actually, we both got the script at the same time. I don't know if I mentioned
this before, but the same person <who will not be revealed> sent us both the
spoilers on Transmutate. About the spoilers we get, Gold and I have started
sharing info between each other, so that could be the reason why our spoilers
seem so similar. :)

>Granted, HooksX can sometimes be prideful or defensive (Hooks, if you're
>reading
>this, don't take that as offensive--we're all the same way sometimes)

Dont worry, I *know* I am defensive about a lot of things. More-so than
prideful, actually. I just take things too seriously or personal sometimes, and
I wish I didn't.

Thanks for the compliments on the spoilers though. And I never doubted
Jetfire/Dilloway. In fact, I thought his new fic Xenophobia was pretty good,
and he said the same things about two of my own, New Genesis and Destiny. I
think we conflict more on the personal side than the professional side, so
there isn't a problem there.

The fire is nothing but smoke now... <in THIS thread anyways>
(X)