Hot Topic Joes

emi...@iconmediadirect.com

Sep 20, 2006, 12:08:40 PM9/20/06
OK, maybe i'm just a freak, but i'm really psyched about the
possibilites of Joes at Hot Topic. I'm imagining a Land Adventurer, a
Sea Adventurer, and an Air Adventurer with the thin flocking and KF
Grip in coffin boxes that are sealed in cellophane so as to hinder the
usual Hot Topic customers from absconding with our beloved figs (no
offense to the goth crowd- I actually shop at HT on occasion, my 2 yr.
old has a Tool tee, and we had a Mettalica one-piece for the kiddies
that said, "Gimme Milk").

I hope it's not just t-shirts... :)

Anybody have any more info on these? Please? I gotta know!!

Emilio

Go Figure Toys

Sep 20, 2006, 12:41:31 PM9/20/06
i'm sure it's just t-shirts, just like the "kung fu grip" t-shirts they
used to sell a few years back.
i'd be really surprised if there was an actual 12" gi joe figure sold at
hot topic....they've drastically reduced the size of their display of
non-clothing products in the past year or so..
the toy/figure section used to be easily 10 to 15 feet long, stuck in the
back right-hand corner of the store....several shelves and pegs of cool
stuff, albeit very over-priced..
now it's a small, 3 foot section, left side of the store, about half way
back.....jammed with goth stuff...joe's wouldn't fit in anywhere...but no
doubt the gi joe t-shirts would sell well up front or on the side wall..

emi...@iconmediadirect.com

Sep 20, 2006, 12:57:43 PM9/20/06
*sigh* you're probably right... I can still dream, though. :)

Emilio