Found new UNPOSTED 25th Anniversary figures in WM system...

SHOCKWAVE the MAGNIFICENT

Oct 21, 2007, 9:37:25 PM10/21/07
Just happened to check the system before I got off of work this
morning and they have a few new (and as of yet unmentioned)
anniversary figures. I didn't get the numbers for some:

Torpedo - didn't get the item #
HISS Driver - didn't get the item #
Viper - WM item # 798520
Spirit - WM item # 798527
Tiger Force Flint - didn't get the item #

There were a few others that I just can't remember right now. I will
post more later...

SHOCKWAVE

Goldbug

Oct 21, 2007, 11:48:20 PM10/21/07
In article <1193017045.5...@y27g2000pre.googlegroups.com>,

I knew about Torpedo already. Maybe Spirit too. They were in the system
with Major Bludd & company. The others are quite new though.

Carin

Nov 1, 2007, 12:43:00 AM11/1/07
Cool, but damn... I was hoping for more individual characters before we
started seeing repaints/redos like "Tiger Force Flint."
I already have too many Cobra Commanders...

"SHOCKWAVE the MAGNIFICENT" <jrmy...@yahoo.com> wrote in message