furby ordering

Claireebro

Nov 11, 1998, 3:00:00 AM11/11/98
You all keep saying that it is easy to find and order Furbys. Well, here in
Colorado they haven't even happened yet and when they do - it will be almost
impossible to get one. What is FAO? Is FAO 1-800 a phone number? If you can
help me get two I would be extremely greatful!!!!!

Harrover

Nov 11, 1998, 3:00:00 AM11/11/98
>You all keep saying that it is easy to find and >order Furbys. Well, here in
>Colorado they haven't even happened yet >and when they do - it will be almost
>impossible to get one. What is FAO? Is FAO >1-800 a phone

Hi,
I live in Denver and my brother and I bought a furby from FAO Schwarz in the
Cherry Creek mall. They put us on a waiting list about a month ago and called
us when they came in on october 27, I don't know if they still have them in
stock but you can call them at: 303-333-5100
you can also order online at:
www.faoschwarz.com
Hope this helps.

harr...@aol.com