muslims donot like body scanners

Heinrich

Feb 13, 2010, 3:45:12 AM2/13/10

Alexander

Feb 13, 2010, 2:44:09 PM2/13/10

Al Nakba

Feb 13, 2010, 3:55:26 PM2/13/10
On Feb 13, 11:44 am, Alexander <Alexan...@thegreat.org> wrote:
> Heinrich wrote:
> >http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/worldnews/article-1250616/Muslims-war...

> But a Bomb stuffed up a Muslim ass is Halal?

They are especially fond of that practice. Why else would they thrust
their buttocks into each other's faces five times daily?

Magnetic

Feb 14, 2010, 6:32:14 AM2/14/10
Dear citizens, in a week or slightly more you all will be killed by
physicists, promoting and performing particle collisions at LHC. What
can we do to save ourselves? Politicians and prosecutors did not help
us, despite of our call to them. They believe CERN physicists. So we
have no any other options, except physical extermination of potential
killers. Citizens of Geneva do not seat silently, block entrances to
CERN building, kill resisting murders, who name themselves
“scientists”, because they are global terrorists. Dear Arab
terrorists, drop a nuclear bomb at LHC. Citizens of Ukraine and
Russia, explode oil and gas pipe-lines, leading to Europe.

It is pity, but most of you do not believe us. Consequently, be ready
to be murdered by criminal physicists. It will happen in a week or
several days latter.
----------------------------

Existence of high energy cosmic rays (protons or ions) does not give
any guarantee that the same particle collisions are safe at head-on
colliders.
Indeed “dangerous particle condensate” (Condensate) can be created at
both cases.
It is obvious that Condensate has its rest energy and binding energy.
It was proved that total binding energy of Condensate is smaller than
kinetic energy of atmospheric particles in the system of Condensate,
if it was created by collision of cosmic particle with atmospheric
one. Consequently, cosmo-atmospheric Condensate would be ruined
immediately. But collider Condensate will not be ruined and it can
grow, if this growth is permitted by physical laws.

Till now there were theoretically described several types of
Condensates: pion condensate, stranglet, magnetized vacuum, magnetic
vacuum domain, magnetic holes and so on. In fact, the mentioned types
of condensates are different approximations to one and the same
Condensate, which can be created in Nature or in a physical
experiment. These approximations were grounded on different types of
forces. I tried to investigate Condensate, which is connected
presumably by magnetic forces. Now I can see that my results coincide
quite good with the results, received in the investigations of
Condensate, connected by pions (pion condensate, Migdal), gluon
condensate (Savvidy?), sea quark-antiquark pairs, strange quarks..

The main conclusion: Condensate can be created at particle collision
with energy of about 1-TeV per particle.

It is clear, at least for me, that microscopic droplet of Condensate
will be created very soon at LHC. This can lead to further rapid
explosion of Earth and extermination of our Civilization. Particle
physicists will not stop their experiments, because the stop of these
high-energy experiments will mean that they do recognize that these
collisions are really dangerous for the whole Earth. The recognition
of the danger will mean that most of particle physicists are already
criminals or global terrorists, - they did not stop their dangerous
experiments despite court cases and disputes, lasting nearly ten
years.

So, dear citizens, be ready to near death. You all will be murdered
soon by criminals, who name themselves as “scientists”.

http://darkenergy.narod.ru/