Teen Web Page & Search Engine (NOT XXX)

Vertualkid

Jul 31, 1998, 3:00:00 AM7/31/98
Hey

We want to invite you to visit our new teens only web page. So come see us,
ok. And please tell your friend about us :-)

http://www.VirtualKid.com

Do You Have A Favorite Web Page?
Add It To Teen Search the search engine for teens.

Are you a writer, artist, or photographer?
We still need writer/editor for books, celeb's, movies, and Xtreme sports.
Also need teens to host message board topics. We can make one just for you if
your interested.

Artist & Photographers send us your work (no xxx rated stuff please) and we'll
publish it on our web page for everyone to see.

We live in Hampton Roads, Virginia (Virginia Beach...YES!!!)
If you do to please tell us ok.
We need a writer for surfing news, boards, and skating.

Peace

Sam & Carol