CAR-JACKING-CHILDREN TAKEN***

Perry Minyard

Oct 29, 1994, 6:46:55 PM10/29/94
From emory!mind.org!not-for-mail Sat Oct 29 18:34:44 1994
From: tri...@mind.org (Trish Rucker)
Newsgroups: atl.general
Subject: CAR-JACKING-CHILDREN TAKEN***
Date: 28 Oct 1994 09:57:43 -0400

Hello! At the request of the original author, I am cross posting this
to other newsgroups, no matter how inappropriate!!! Hmm... I wonder
what those car-jacking-children took?

[ Article crossposted from alt.personals ]
[ Author was RICHARD MILLER ]
[ Posted on Fri, 28 Oct 1994 00:45:48 GMT ]

PLEASE PASS THIS ON AND CROSS POST TO ALL NEWSGROUPS NO MATTER HOW
INAPPROPRIATE...
2 CHildren are missing due to a car-jacking in South Carolina
One boy is 3 1/2 and his younger brother is 13 months (aprox)
They were taken during a car-jackin.
The lic. plate number is GBK-167 (South Carolina) its a Burgundy 4 door
Mazda with a USC (univ, S, Carolina) bumper sticker plus a dent on the
front bumper.
Please report ANY INFORMATION TO 1-800-522-5681 OR YOUR LOCAL FBI OFFICE.
If anyone has an FBI e-mail address perhaps they would be kind enough to
post it.
I understand that this is NOT the proper newsgroup to post this, please
except my apologies. But letsALL lend a hand and help these kids get back
to their parents if we can.
AGAIN PLEASE CROSS POST TO EVERY PART OF THE NET THAT YOU THINK WOULD
HELP SPREAD THE WORD.
--
There's no money in poetry,
but then again there's no poetry in money either.

the...@netcom.com
--

mind.org 404/659-5720 404/521-0445 Public Access Unix in Atlanta

zan...@pd.org * A Mind is a Terrible Thing to Taste.

Steve A. Thorn

Oct 30, 1994, 2:47:44 AM10/30/94
Perry Minyard (zan...@pd.org) wrote:
[...]
: --
: There's no money in poetry,
: but then again there's no poetry in money either.

:
: the...@netcom.com
: --

Why are you wasting the time, the wife already failed some poly tests, eh?
We had something like that happen around here (Dayton, Oh-ho-ho) about 2
years ago, woman said she'd had the kid stolen from the bathroom of a
mall, confessed later that she'd drowned the kid during his bath, 'cause
he made her mad'. How sweet. Now, this wife is going through a divorce,
wants the attention, sinks some kids in the swamp while still strapped in
the car. Nothing new there..
Please, you sucking chest wound fucks (aka bleeding heart assholes),
shake some more kudzu and start dredging(sp?) for bodies.
Steve (Oh, I am sooo joyful tonight.)

Adam Justin Thornton

Nov 4, 1994, 6:49:45 PM11/4/94
As you're no doubt aware by this point, currently--the bloated kiddies
having been found in Mommy's car in a nearby pond--the theory is that Mom
decided a post-natal abortion would be just the thing.

What a wonderful country.

Adam
--
ad...@io.com | ad...@phoenix.princeton.edu | Viva HEGGA! | Save the choad!
"Double integral is also the shape of lovers curled asleep" : Pynchon

Julian Macassey

Nov 6, 1994, 9:09:41 PM11/6/94
In article <saunders-041...@caspar.che.wisc.edu> saun...@castor.che.wisc.edu (Brian Saunders) writes:

>OB Tasteless: McDonald's is still selling these cups of cheese (for your
>fries) that they introduced 4 months ago. I thought it was because it was
>a hot idea, but I really think that they are just trying to get rid of
>them. Yum - it sure was tasty this evening.

The idea of "Cheese Fries" has been around in Wisconsin for
years. McDs, an evil corporation in nearby Illinois has no doubt
stolen it. But my fave local coffee shop the "Charcoal Inn" has
had cheese fries on the menu for years.

What else to go with some greasy fries but some greasy cheese.
Almost as good as the Belgian treat - greasy fries with greasy
mayonaise.

ObTrivia: For some reason, the people of Wisconsin do not like the
people from Illinois. They are known as F.I.B.s "Fibs", this stands
for Fucking Illinois Bastards. For about a century the Illinois people
have being buying prime vacation land in Wisconsin. This really pisses
off the natives.
--
Julian Macassey, N6ARE jul...@bongo.tele.com Voice: (414) 457-0874
Paper Mail: 210 Bleyer Drive, Sheboygan, Wisconsin 53081-8714

Brian Saunders

Nov 6, 1994, 11:37:50 PM11/6/94
In article <1994Nov7.0...@bongo.tele.com>, jul...@bongo.tele.com
(Julian Macassey) wrote:

> ObTrivia: For some reason, the people of Wisconsin do not like the
> people from Illinois. They are known as F.I.B.s "Fibs", this stands
> for Fucking Illinois Bastards. For about a century the Illinois people
> have being buying prime vacation land in Wisconsin. This really pisses
> off the natives.

It doesn't really piss them off as much as you think. More than anything
else, Wisconsin people like to bitch. It's the most distinctive
characteristic of your average Wisconsinite. Seeing how glad most
Wisconsinites are to take FIB money when they spend it here on their
vacations, I have a hard time believing that they truly get pissed off.
They just like you to think it pisses them off.

--
Brian E. Saunders saun...@castor.che.wisc.edu

Alice Ramirez

Nov 8, 1994, 1:50:52 PM11/8/94
jul...@bongo.tele.com (Julian Macassey) writes:

>In article <saunders-041...@caspar.che.wisc.edu> saun...@castor.che.wisc.edu (Brian Saunders) writes:
>>
>>OB Tasteless: McDonald's is still selling these cups of cheese (for your

>>fries) that they introduced 4 months ago. I thought it was because it was..

> The idea of "Cheese Fries" has been around in Wisconsin for
>years. McDs, an evil corporation in nearby Illinois has no doubt
>stolen it. But my fave local coffee shop the "Charcoal Inn" has

These cheese fries sound like an almost direct steal from the
Canadians, who have at least one truly magnificently tasteless dish
called Poutine: Take fries ("chips" to you brits), cover with cheese curds,
then pour gravy over the whole mess. Actually, fries covered with
gelatinous beef gravy sans cheese curds (another Canadian approach to
the french fry) is pretty tasteless, too. Especially after the gravy
gets cold.