Tasteless Secret SAnta

D. T. Burroughs

Nov 7, 1993, 3:53:35 AM11/7/93
In article <1993Nov5.0...@bongo.tele.com> jul...@bongo.tele.com (Julian Macassey) writes:
> I reckon we will be moving too fast to be a decent target. Any
>takers in net land? I may even fly back to LA for this one.

I'll go. But, how in the fuck are you going to fly from Hollywood to LA?
--
"There are no dangerous weapons; there are only dangerous men" -- Sargent Zim

Julian Macassey

Nov 10, 1993, 9:36:38 AM11/10/93
In article <1993Nov07....@airdata.socal.com> de...@airdata.socal.com (D. T. Burroughs) writes:
>In article <1993Nov5.0...@bongo.tele.com> jul...@bongo.tele.com (Julian Macassey) writes:
>> I reckon we will be moving too fast to be a decent target. Any
>>takers in net land? I may even fly back to LA for this one.
>
>I'll go. But, how in the fuck are you going to fly from Hollywood to LA?

Good question. At that time of year (Feb, March), I will
probably be in Wisconsin. So I will fly back from behind the Cheddar
curtain (Apologies to Somerset, U.K. Residents).

--
Julian Macassey, N6ARE. jul...@bongo.tele.com