Another Canadian bimbo PETArd (nooze)

Skip to the first unread message

caspa the heretic

17 Oct 2003, 16:30:0217/10/2003
Actress Pamela Anderson joined an animal rights
campaign against fast-food chain KFC on
Thursday, urging a consumer boycott of the franchise
until it ensures better treatment of its chickens.

"If people knew how KFC treats chickens, they'd
never eat another drumstick," the Canadian-born
former "Baywatch" beauty wrote in an open letter
circulated by the group People for the Ethical
Treatment of Animals (PETA).

Full story:
http://news.yahoo.com/fc?tmpl=fc&cid=34&in=world&cat=animal_rights
(with links to the Yahoo message board for this topic.....ENJOY you
bastards!!)

--------------------------

ObTfapfapfap: Thinking of wanking my choade furiously
to a mental image of Pamela Anderson atop a Bar in Tokyo
takin 12" of dark manmeat up her starfish by an NFL
lineman, whilst up front diddlin her floppy twat
with a KFC extra crispy drumstick, to the great enjoyment of
a small crowd of Japanese businessmen in snappy dark suits..

Matt Olson

17 Oct 2003, 16:57:0217/10/2003
caspa the heretic (bl...@yahoo.com) wrote:
> Actress Pamela Anderson joined an animal rights
> campaign against fast-food chain KFC on
> Thursday, urging a consumer boycott of the franchise
> until it ensures better treatment of its chickens.
>
> "If people knew how KFC treats chickens, they'd
> never eat another drumstick," the Canadian-born
> former "Baywatch" beauty wrote in an open letter
> circulated by the group People for the Ethical
> Treatment of Animals (PETA).

Pamela Anderson's a Canuckistani? I had no idea.

What most of these PETArds don't seem to want to realise is that the
rest of us _don't give a shit_ how KFC treats chickens. We don't care
that veal cattle live short and horrific lives. We care about tasty
meat, full stop. It's no skin off our collective dick if the farm hands
were trained by the Serbian occupation forces in Bosnia, or if their
manager fancies himself the next Josef Mengele, and all the wailing and
gnashing of teeth in the world won't change that, whether or not it
comes from a silicone-enhanced bimbo or not.

Sheesh.

Cheers,
Matt
--
Matt Olson, mjolson(at)cs(dot)sfu(dot)ca, speaking for himself
"Happiness isn't something you experience; it's something you remember."

drdoody

18 Oct 2003, 00:04:2518/10/2003
Matt Olson <spamb...@see.sig> wrote in message

> > "If people knew how KFC treats chickens, they'd
> > never eat another drumstick," the Canadian-born
> > former "Baywatch" beauty wrote in an open letter
> > circulated by the group People for the Ethical
> > Treatment of Animals (PETA).
>
> Pamela Anderson's a Canuckistani? I had no idea.
>
> What most of these PETArds don't seem to want to realise is that the
> rest of us _don't give a shit_ how KFC treats chickens. We don't care
> that veal cattle live short and horrific lives. We care about tasty
> meat, full stop. It's no skin off our collective dick if the farm hands
> were trained by the Serbian occupation forces in Bosnia, or if their
> manager fancies himself the next Josef Mengele, and all the wailing and
> gnashing of teeth in the world won't change that, whether or not it
> comes from a silicone-enhanced bimbo or not.

Actually, most PETArds refuse to acknowlege the fact that almost all
chicken farms in the US are family-run operations. And KFC doesn't
actually "own" any chicken houses (the basic chicken production
facility). KFC simply buys pre-butchered chickens from suppliers like
Tyson and Pilgrim's Pride. The people most directly responsible for
any suffering chickens may or may not (they are incredibly stupid
animals and pain may very well be beyond their capacity) have
inflicted upon them are simple middle class folk.

Of course, one can easily imagine the wankworthy body count that
Farmer Brown could rack up with his trusty Remington 870 if he found a
group of tofu-munching college-age twits setting his stock "free" late
one night.

The PETArds can imagine it too, despite their obvious mental deficits.

And while they're more than willing to make a public show of their
stupidity, the rank-and-file PETArd isn't about to go within three
states of a situation that might actually end up with their fragile
person being shot repeatedly then loaded into an industrial
incinerator while still alive.

Doc

JustmeŽ

17 Oct 2003, 23:44:5717/10/2003
Matt Olson wrote:

>What most of these PETArds don't seem to want to realise is that the
>rest of us _don't give a shit_ how KFC treats chickens. We don't care
>that veal cattle live short and horrific lives. We care about tasty
>meat, full stop.

Right-O, young man!

I had veal _just this evening_ and enjoyed every mouth-watering bit of it. The
supermarket takes the fragile little cutlets and macerates them in the same
machine that makes cube steaks for me; that way they hold more bread crumbs and
stay nice & tender for me when I make veal cutlet parmesean.

mmm-MMMM! That's GOOD eatin'!

I have heard PETArds say that if we had to kill our own food, the bulk of us
would be vegetarians. This is simply not true. While I have never had to clean
a mammal, I _have_ cleaned freshwater fish of up to 10 pounds in size.

I remember squatting streamside as a child, with my father's sharp knife,
slitting the gullet of a fish and scooping out it's entrails while it was still
alive. I couldn't kill it by beheading it, you see, because I needed the head &
gills in order to keep the fish hooked onto the chain Dad had for our catches; a
metal clasp went through the fishes' mouths and out of the gills. We'd keep
them alive on this chain for the day, hanging off of the side of a rowboat or at
our side by watever stream or lake we were at. Then before we made our way
home, it was my job to clean the fish (why mess up the house when we got home?)
I needed to keep the little bastards on the chain though, so they could be
easily transported with one hand while I hiked out holding my fishing tackle in
my other hand.

So I'd slit them, rip out their guts, cut off their fins and scrape off their
scales. They usually kept right on moving, in the throes of death, right up
until I finished scaling them; I completed the task rather quickly.

My mother tells the story (usually while giggling) about how she had to kill and
clean chickens for her mother as a girl. The first one, she was alone at home
with just her little sister. There was no one to teach her how to do it, so she
improvised. Grandma had a double sink and had a metal plate to go on top of one
of them. Mom put the chicken in the sink, held out the chicken's head and
instructed her sister to put the plate on the sink and hold it down hard.

Then she jerked the chicken's head, breaking it's neck. The chicken apparently
kicked around quite a bit, nearly throwing my then-young aunt off-balance. Then
my mom plucked it, gutted it, and cooked it.

Mom said it was delicious.

There's nothing more satisfying than eating something that you killed.

Just watch any interview with Jefferey Dahmer.

El Capitan

18 Oct 2003, 03:34:2118/10/2003
In article <bmqcv...@drn.newsguy.com>,
JustmeŽ <gi...@takethisout.ginnysanchez.com> wrote:

> Matt Olson wrote:
> >>
> >What most of these PETArds don't seem to want to realise is that the
> >rest of us _don't give a shit_ how KFC treats chickens. We don't care
> >that veal cattle live short and horrific lives. We care about tasty
> >meat, full stop.
>
> Right-O, young man!
>
> I had veal _just this evening_ and enjoyed every mouth-watering bit of it.
> The
> supermarket takes the fragile little cutlets and macerates them in the same
> machine that makes cube steaks for me; that way they hold more bread crumbs
> and
> stay nice & tender for me when I make veal cutlet parmesean.
>
> mmm-MMMM! That's GOOD eatin'!
>

> I have heard PETArds say that if we had to kill our own food, the bulk of us
> would be vegetarians. This is simply not true. While I have never had to
> clean
> a mammal, I _have_ cleaned freshwater fish of up to 10 pounds in size.

There's nothing like cleaning your first deer. After you make sure he's
good & dead (poke the eyeball with a stick, look for a twitch), you cut
a slice behind the knee tendon and the knee joint on both back legs.
Poke a hook or rope in the slits, and use the rope to haul deer up in
the air. A tree limb works best, but in a pinch you can haul him over
the top of your truck. If you're not saving the skin for a trophy, cut
a deep slice across the throat just below the jawline to drain the
blood. This is not strictly necessary, though.

Place a stick in between the rear legs to spread them. Cut carefully
around the skin of the bunghole and penis/scrote, making sure you don't
pierce the rectum or any other tubes. Also, watch for deerticks, which
will be making the mass migration to a new warm-blood source by now.
They luuuuv warm deer crotches, but yours will do in a pinch. Tie a
string tightly around the excised rectum and urethra/vas deferens to
prevent shit & fluids from tainting the meat. For a doe, the process is
the same, but you just make a larger cut around the asshole & vulva and
tie both off at once.

Now it's unzipping time. From the bottom of the hole you cut for the
penis/scrote, jam your fingers in the hole and spread the skin away from
the underlying membrane. Carefully put a skinning hook or the tip of
your knife in the hole, and start slitting the skin all the way down to
base of the deer's throat. Do not just jam your knife in and pull down,
as you'll rupture the GI tract and have a big nasty mess. Also, if you
pierce the bladder, it will squirt in your eyes. You will scream, and
we will be amused.

About the time you get to the rib cage, the stomachs, liver and
intestines will probably fall out, and get all over your shoes. That's
OK. If you were kneeling at this point, they've just fallen on your head
and shoulders. We are laughing at you.
Reach in the throat (there will be a LOT of blood pooled here, fling it
on your buddy's new jacket.), tie off the esophagus to seal both ends of
the GI tract, then cut both windpipe and gullet below the tied off
section. Split the sternum with a hacksaw or hatchet, and everything
should fall free. Hose out the inside, leave the skin on and let the
deer hang in a meatlocker for a day or so, or outside if it's below 45 F.
Then, skin and process however you want.

Now, some people like the heart and liver grilled. I'm not into offal,
so the dogs usually benefit from the entire gutpile. Playing tug of war
with the small intestine is also fun.

Be sure you cut out the backstrap, or tenderloin as soon as you're done.
It's inside the ribcage on either side of the backbone. Pull them out,
cut into thin slices, coat in flour/seasoning mix and pan fry. "Deer
Fingers" are the best part, and they always get eaten before going home.

Rabbits are even easier. You can literally tear their skin open with
your hands, stripping it off completely, leaving a membrane around the
guts. Cut a slit near the breastbone, hold by the legs and give it a
good hard shake, and everything just falls out. Reach inside the
ribcage to clean out any bits of lung and heart left, then cut off the
head and feet, and it's ready to go on a stick for grilling. Slap the
bloody skin on your buddy's leg to watch him jump.

There's nothing like eating something you've killed and processed
yourself. The PETArds will never know what they're missing, the useless
fucks. BTW, deer hunting season is coming soon to the woods near you!

El Capitan

JustmeŽ

18 Oct 2003, 05:00:4818/10/2003
El Capitan wrote:

>There's nothing like cleaning your first deer.

<venison: it's all in the details>

This lesson reminded me of Dad telling us about how the entire family got
involved in the business of killing & cleaning a hog and/or a cow each year,
salting it, and setting it in the barn under a tarp for the winter. One of his
favorite stories was when his little brother forgot to re-cover the carcass
after cutting off a hunk for his mother to cook for the family for dinner one
day; Grandpa nearly beat him to death for it--he nearly ruined their only source
of meat for an entire winter. (it was a family of 12, and they had no freezer
so they preserved meat the way the old-old fashioned way.)

Dad also told us how they'd catch the blood drippings for headcheese & sausage.

Somewhere around the house I have a recipie for preparing meat for making ham.
it calls for at least 100 pounds of meat and access to a smokehouse.

Oh, that Dad: sure he was a kid-toucher, but damn that bastard could _eat_.

Ginny

hjkl

20 Oct 2003, 10:33:0520/10/2003
On Fri, 17 Oct 2003 16:30:02 -0400, "caspa the heretic"
<bl...@yahoo.com> wrote:

>Actress Pamela Anderson joined an animal rights
>campaign against fast-food chain KFC on
>Thursday, urging a consumer boycott of the franchise
>until it ensures better treatment of its chickens.

Just great -- now I'm hankering for a 3-peice AND a furburger.

santa

20 Oct 2003, 18:42:3620/10/2003
whose out there protecting the cuddly little squishy silicones?

claus
"hjkl" <hj...@hjkl.com> wrote in message
: On Fri, 17 Oct 2003 16:30:02 -0400, "caspa the heretic"

:

Ian

20 Oct 2003, 21:23:5520/10/2003
"caspa the heretic" <bl...@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:<10664233...@newshost03.voicenet.com>...

> ObTfapfapfap: Thinking of wanking my choade furiously
> to a mental image of Pamela Anderson atop a Bar in Tokyo
> takin 12" of dark manmeat up her starfish by an NFL
> lineman, whilst up front diddlin her floppy twat
> with a KFC extra crispy drumstick, to the great enjoyment of
> a small crowd of Japanese businessmen in snappy dark suits..

KFC IS quite popular in japan. But more with teenage girls, I think.

The era of Japan as a wonderland of hot chicks is drawing to a close.
They're trying to catch up to us in the US in the obesity rankings.

It's one of the few things that some asian country or another has yet
to beat us at, but rest assured, the Japanese, while not on the whole
known for originality, can learn from our example of sloth and
gluttony and outdo us! All it will take to complete their triumph of
corpulence will be some zoning changes.