One for the Kaka Sutra

Ubiquitous

Mar 10, 2004, 10:43:20 AM3/10/04
(According the UrbanDictionary.com site)

emeril:
the act of ejaculating into your hand after intercourse and throwing it
in her face while yelling "BAM!"

Usage: My lady was in a naughty mood, so I decided to pull an Emeril and
give her a little more than ole' spice to slap on.

ISLAM: Winning the hearts and minds of the world, one bomb at a time.

El Capitan

Mar 10, 2004, 3:32:44 PM3/10/04
In article <1-qdndPDRfQ...@comcast.com>,
web...@polaris.net (Ubiquitous) wrote:

> (According the UrbanDictionary.com site)
>
> emeril:
> the act of ejaculating into your hand after intercourse and throwing it
> in her face while yelling "BAM!"
>
> Usage: My lady was in a naughty mood, so I decided to pull an Emeril and
> give her a little more than ole' spice to slap on.

Even better, how about the Prison Rape Emeril? There you squeegee up a
palmful of santorum after a messy assfuck and fling it into the face of
the bottom, screaming "Bam, ya nasty bitch!"

drdoody

Mar 10, 2004, 4:34:05 PM3/10/04

"El Capitan" <pir...@airmail.net> wrote in message

> Even better, how about the Prison Rape Emeril? There you squeegee up a
> palmful of santorum after a messy assfuck and fling it into the face of
> the bottom, screaming "Bam, ya nasty bitch!"

I'm not going to claim ".sig!" because I have one I like right now. I will,
however, save that one for the nominations pile in sheer visual impact
alone.

Doc

--
"I'm completely in favor of the separation
of Church and State. My idea is that

George Carlin

fungus

Mar 10, 2004, 5:13:19 PM3/10/04

>Even better, how about the Prison Rape Emeril? There you squeegee up a
>palmful of santorum after a messy assfuck and fling it into the face of
>the bottom, screaming "Bam, ya nasty bitch!"

Is it still Santorum if there's blood in it?

--
fungus

Men never do evil so completely and cheerfully as when
they do it from religious conviction -- Blaise Pascal

Steve Coltrin

Mar 10, 2004, 5:28:38 PM3/10/04
begin fungus <sp...@egg.chips.and.spam.com> writes:

>>Even better, how about the Prison Rape Emeril? There you squeegee up a
>>palmful of santorum after a messy assfuck and fling it into the face of
>>the bottom, screaming "Bam, ya nasty bitch!"
>>

> Is it still Santorum if there's blood in it?

Then it's santorum with a sidecar of duesberg.

--
Steve Coltrin spco...@omcl.org WWVBF?
Kill your gods.

Alraune

Mar 10, 2004, 9:54:49 PM3/10/04
"fungus" <sp...@egg.chips.and.spam.com> wrote in message news:3qM3c.3887692$uj6.11...@telenews.teleline.es...

> >Even better, how about the Prison Rape Emeril? There you squeegee up a
> >palmful of santorum after a messy assfuck and fling it into the face of
> >the bottom, screaming "Bam, ya nasty bitch!"
>
> Is it still Santorum if there's blood in it?

In that case it's sanguintorum. If the donor was mounted by a dog it's cygnotorum.

Alraune