Take me home to Mom (hURL)

El Gringo Loco

Jun 25, 2003, 8:40:15 PM6/25/03
"Strayhorn" <k...@duke.edu> wrote in message
news:ken-15F69A.1...@gargoyle.oit.duke.edu...
> http://www.thesmokinggun.com//doc_o_day//doc_o_day.html
>
> Scariest mug shot EVER.

Holy Shit! That is One Scary Looking Fuck.

Check out that amazing nose curve. I wonder how many times it has been
broken and not healed correctly.

ObPrimoLuxuryPort-A-JohnT: I attended a NASCAR race over the memorial day
weekend, and having camped out in the same spot with the same group of
misfits
for several years running, I thought I knew what to expect from those who
provide
the "facilites". In the past, we had shit everywhere, used poo paper on the
floor,
several varieties of vomit, cunt rags, and grogans piled so high in the
hopper they
nearly hit you in the ass if you dared to actually sit down. But this year,
the port-a-john
was primo baby! It was professionally cleaned by a genuine honey-bucket
service
twice a day. It had a sink, complete with a foot pump mechanism to pump
water
out of the faucet, paper towels, and a little mirror so you could "freshen
up" or brush your
teeth, or something before exiting. And it had a mega-roll of shit paper
that lasted the whole
weekend. No more using my own underwear (or scrounging up usable bits off
the floor)
to wipe my ass for lack of paper. Fuck.

Jonathan Nature Boy Blaque

Jun 25, 2003, 10:46:26 PM6/25/03
Strayhorn wrote:

> www.thesmokinggun.com//doc_o_day//doc_o_day.html
>
> Scariest mug shot EVER.

I dunno, Ken. Slap a curly blonde wig on 'im, douse him
in Chanel No. 5, snort a heap of blow, take a few deep swigs
of cheap vodka, slather his shitpipe with cold bacon grease,
shut off all the lights, and I'll bet he's every bit as good a
fuck as the reigning Miss America.

Cheers!
Nature Boy (II)
Uh, Or So I've Heard...

"Of course, I've always fantasized about cutting my lovers'
throat during sex and bathing in the arterial spray while I
was cumming...maybe if oneof my victims was especially
pleasing I would allow him that pleasure. He'd have to be
special though."

- Rhias (I really miss you, sweetheart)

JustmeŽ

Jun 26, 2003, 1:07:53 AM6/26/03
Strayhorn wrote:

>http://www.thesmokinggun.com//doc_o_day//doc_o_day.html
>
>Scariest mug shot EVER.

I'd do `im.

That nose looks like a built-in tickler; and if I don't feel like getting off
his head right away, I'll use that swastika as a bulls-eye for where the trach
hole goes.

Ginny

EMT420

Jun 26, 2003, 11:03:45 AM6/26/03
jbl...@mail.com (Jonathan "Nature Boy" Blaque) wrote in message news:<jblaque-2506...@dialup-67.73.128.34.dial1.chicago1.level3.net>...

> I dunno, Ken. Slap a curly blonde wig on 'im, douse him
> in Chanel No. 5, snort a heap of blow, take a few deep swigs
> of cheap vodka, slather his shitpipe with cold bacon grease,
> shut off all the lights, and I'll bet he's every bit as good a
> fuck as the reigning Miss America.

*fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap
fap fap .......*

(Yes, I'd fuck him, but y'all knew that already. I'll pass on the
Chanel and the wig, however.)

drdoody

Jun 26, 2003, 1:37:07 PM6/26/03

"EMT420" <emt...@barfbag.com> wrote in message

What's worse than geting the unholy fuck kicked out of you, then getting
thrown in the predominantly negroid slammer with "Aryan Honor" tattooed over
your eyebrows?

Finding an AT medic awaiting you in your cell, chugging tequila and
masturbating slowly as he complements you on your mouth.

Doc

ML Carle

Jun 27, 2003, 8:53:48 PM6/27/03

Strayhorn wrote:

Say what? So, he got his ass kicked by the popo. So, he looks like he
probably likes to fight when he gets shitfaced drunk, which is probably
just about every day. He's clearly got poor impulse control and the IQ
of a turnip. Many of my oldest survivng friends look a lot like that.
Only difference is that the tattoos are usually but not always anarchist
rather than Nazi images and slogans. As long as you've got a .45 and
they understand that you really will use it if you tell them to get the
fuck off your porch and go away and they don't, there's nothing
especially scary about a guy like that. Mind you, it's got to be at
least a .45 or .357. A .38 Special might not make it through a skull
that thick.