Re: Dicks from around the world

Message has been deleted

ur_droll

Apr 23, 2006, 3:08:30 AM4/23/06
MĐ wrote:
> On Sat, 22 Apr 2006 16:28:11 +1200, ur_droll
> <g.p.sucking.on.my.dick@speed> wrote:
>
> Didn't see the humor in the last pic.. just an actual dick.

Obviously americans are very prudish. Other than the wrinkly foreskin,
that one is fully clothed.... and you might notice the other
stereotypical feature....... No balls

Douglas D. Anderson

Apr 23, 2006, 9:39:47 AM4/23/06

This is really impressive, Colin,
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Military_history_of_New_Zealand ...
We've got Boy Scout troops in New York City who've seen more
action under fire. I'll bet you have an annual memorial service
for the 15 men who died in the Malayan conflict, where sometimes
as many as 500 people show up to pay their respects. With all
due respect, your little island get-a-way is about as significant
in the world economic and political arena as Sweden, a price you
must pay for living in such a secluded area your biggest threat
is from Orangutans and drunken Aussies.

ur_droll

Apr 23, 2006, 3:22:24 PM4/23/06

That's big talk for a gelding

Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

MosNot

Apr 23, 2006, 8:36:16 PM4/23/06

"MŠ" <mĆŠMĮ×¹@ÅsSrEmOvEr.ēųm> wrote in message

> On Mon, 24 Apr 2006 07:22:24 +1200, ur_droll
> <g.p.sucking.on.my.dick@speed> wrote:
>
>>Douglas D. Anderson wrote:
>>> ur_droll wrote:
>>>
> NZ's sheep to human ratio is 10:1, not counting your infestation of
> Maori.. and your national symbol is a small, flightless bird.

They really got it from a can of shoe polish.

Douglas D. Anderson

Apr 23, 2006, 8:52:10 PM4/23/06
They're the origin of the cliche, "You don't know shit from Shinola!".
Many New Zealanders have cried when tourists remarked about their
stinky shoes.

ur_droll

Apr 24, 2006, 2:06:52 AM4/24/06
MĐ wrote:
> On Mon, 24 Apr 2006 07:22:24 +1200, ur_droll
> <g.p.sucking.on.my.dick@speed> wrote:
>

> NZ's sheep to human ratio is 10:1, not counting your infestation of
> Maori.. and your national symbol is a small, flightless bird.

Neigh

ur_droll

Apr 24, 2006, 2:17:57 AM4/24/06

LoL... all this protest and obscurification from a nation of neutered
morons who are so scared of their niggers that they pay them to spit on
their shoes..... ROTFLMFAO

ur_droll

Apr 24, 2006, 2:38:10 AM4/24/06
MĐ wrote:
> Let's see if that's true, shall we?
>
> Conquer us. Go ahead.. gather your Queen's commonwealth countries
> ..you know, your limey ruler from afar that spineless land you
> laughingly call a 'nation' wouldn't even contemplate separating itself
> from. Conquer the United States, tear down our flags, sit in
> Washington and rule us. 'Til then, STFU while we police your world,
> hold elections for our head-of-state, dominate the planet's economy,
> slaughter innocents for oil, wreck the atmosphere, and set up new
> democracies in whatever countries we feign to be averting terrorism or
> weapons of mass destruction.

Sounds like a lot of unnecessary effort... just to enhance the set of
the hook.

I think I'll bide my time laughing as you americans are increasingly
forced to endure the embarrassment of facing up to the reality of your
ever present inadequacies during China's ever swifting rise to economic
and technological superiority.... move over... yer yesterdays news

Douglas D. Anderson

Apr 24, 2006, 5:52:47 AM4/24/06

'obscurification', built on paradigm of 'clarification',
from the wonderful world of hacker newspeak.
Here's one for you- quirerevitality: 'get a life'

ur_droll

Apr 24, 2006, 6:19:37 AM4/24/06

Get a shoe shine... 'girlfriend'

Pumba

Apr 24, 2006, 10:29:39 AM4/24/06
Douglas D. Anderson wrote:
> ur_droll wrote:
>> Douglas D. Anderson wrote:

you frigging blocked me, didn't you?

i'm not getting any responses from you.

pussy.

--
Pumba, the warthog, from the Lion King
Yeah, I gotta cool blog too. Hey, Pumba has stuff to say!

Pumba

Apr 24, 2006, 10:31:14 AM4/24/06

or?

you'll block him?

Douglas D. Anderson

Apr 24, 2006, 3:06:57 PM4/24/06
Pumba wrote:
> Douglas D. Anderson wrote:
>
>> ur_droll wrote:

No, you haven't posted anything recently interesting enough to bother
with. You seem to have degenerated to a Spitfire mentality of simply
blurting hostile inanities.

ur_droll

Apr 24, 2006, 4:01:09 PM4/24/06
Pumba wrote:
> ur_droll wrote:
>
>> Douglas D. Anderson wrote:
>>
>>> 'obscurification', built on paradigm of 'clarification',
>>> from the wonderful world of hacker newspeak.
>>> Here's one for you- quirerevitality: 'get a life'
>>
>> Get a shoe shine... 'girlfriend'
>

> or?
>
> you'll block him?
>
> pussy.

I don't mind blocking pretty girls.... but you bitches are too ugly

MosNot

Apr 24, 2006, 6:40:36 PM4/24/06
"Douglas D. Anderson" <d...@rr.rochester.com> wrote in
message news:ll93g.1277$Gg....@twister.nyroc.rr.com
> Pumba wrote:

>> you frigging blocked me, didn't you?
>>
>> i'm not getting any responses from you.
>>
>> pussy.
>>
> No, you haven't posted anything recently interesting
> enough to bother with. You seem to have degenerated to a
> Spitfire mentality of simply blurting hostile inanities.

"recently" ?!?!?!?

Larry Krzewinski

Apr 24, 2006, 7:07:46 PM4/24/06
On Mon, 24 Apr 2006 19:06:57 GMT, "Douglas D. Anderson"
<d...@rr.rochester.com> wrote:

>> pussy.
>>
>No, you haven't posted anything recently interesting enough to bother
>with. You seem to have degenerated to a Spitfire mentality of simply
>blurting hostile inanities.

Degenerated?

Jules

Apr 24, 2006, 8:03:33 PM4/24/06

There it is, the obligatory tag-on from Larry. Petty he doesn't have
the balls to post his replies directly to Mel.

Jule§

Jules

Apr 24, 2006, 8:03:45 PM4/24/06

There it is, the obligatory tag-on from Mos. Petty he doesn't have the

balls to post his replies directly to Mel.

Doug, maybe you should get a bidet. That might get rid of the klingon
that is Mos.

Jule§

Douglas D. Anderson

Apr 24, 2006, 8:20:19 PM4/24/06

Larry Krzewinski

Apr 24, 2006, 8:28:48 PM4/24/06
On Tue, 25 Apr 2006 09:33:33 +0930, Jules <jas...@optusnet.com.au>
wrote:

>>>No, you haven't posted anything recently interesting enough to bother
>>>with. You seem to have degenerated to a Spitfire mentality of simply
>>>blurting hostile inanities.
>>
>> Degenerated?
>
>There it is, the obligatory tag-on from Larry. Petty he doesn't have
>the balls to post his replies directly to Mel.

Wow - what great trolling technique, Jules!

I learned long ago that replying to Mel does nothing but cause him to
blurt more hostile inanities - so what's the point. Mel will always
be Mel. He can wallow in his misery well enough without my replying
to him directly. You guys in atj seem to do a bang-up job of keeping
in his place. Keep up the good work.

Oh, and sharpen up your trolling technique a bit, Jules.

MosNot

Apr 24, 2006, 9:27:42 PM4/24/06
"Douglas D. Anderson" <d...@rr.rochester.com> wrote in
message news:7Xd3g.2296$TT....@twister.nyroc.rr.com

Thanks for the laugh, and thanks for
letting me know julz is still crying by
showing me her obligatory tag-on.

Jules

Apr 24, 2006, 10:16:06 PM4/24/06

<mos mode on>...oh, and btw, Mel sux!! <mos mode off>

Jule§

Jules

Apr 24, 2006, 10:20:40 PM4/24/06

Why sharpen it? It worked didn't it?

Sniping at Mel and then hiding behind your killfile is just cowardice,
Larry. If you are afraid of his response, then don't poke him.

Jule§

Larry Krzewinski

Apr 24, 2006, 10:32:23 PM4/24/06
On Tue, 25 Apr 2006 11:50:40 +0930, Jules <jas...@optusnet.com.au>
wrote:

>Sniping at Mel and then hiding behind your killfile is just cowardice,
>Larry. If you are afraid of his response, then don't poke him.

Nah. It's more fun this way. This way I get to watch you defend him!

Larry
And that's a hoot!

MosNot

Apr 24, 2006, 11:43:58 PM4/24/06

"Larry Krzewinski" <Feerles...@madmagazine.com> wrote
in message news:jc2r42t247uafpb3h...@4ax.com

And she does it so well. Ain't love grand.

ur_droll

Apr 25, 2006, 1:35:45 AM4/25/06

mos, mos, mos .... you are the Uberfucktard

Larry Krzewinski

Apr 25, 2006, 2:27:01 AM4/25/06
On Mon, 24 Apr 2006 21:43:58 -0600, "MosNot" <StillNot@YourHouse>
wrote:

>>>Sniping at Mel and then hiding behind your killfile is
>>>just cowardice, Larry. If you are afraid of his
>>>response, then don't poke him.
>>
>> Nah. It's more fun this way. This way I get to watch
>> you defend him!
>
>And she does it so well. Ain't love grand.

Yep. It's a match made in hell, er, atj.

Jules

Apr 25, 2006, 2:48:04 AM4/25/06

<shrug> Cowardice, a Pole and an Irish boy. Why am I so surprised?

As you were.

Jule§

Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

ur_droll

Apr 25, 2006, 7:55:15 AM4/25/06
MĐ wrote:
> [...]
> innocent Chinese citizens would do little to deter the warlords in
> Beijing from launching the second wave of 10 missiles while remaining
> hidden inside bomb-proof tunnels.
>
> China's sudden and brutal attack forced America to surrender on
> Beijing's terms. In little more than 48 hours, China won World War
> III."
>
> The reason that scenario is possible?

> "The United States currently has no defense against a missile attack.
> The U.S. has NO missile defense and is only testing a limited system
> that might stop one or two missiles.
>
> Those who minimize the Chinese strategic forces frequently state that
> China has only 20 missiles. These people are fools playing games with
> the lives of millions of innocent humans. They fail to mention that
> each Chinese strategic missile is tipped with a multi-megaton H-bomb
> that can vaporize a city.
>
> In the previous scenario, Chinese forces used only half their current
> strategic and tactical missiles in a single attack, turning 10 of the
> top U.S. cities and most of free Asia into charred, radioactive
> wastelands.
>
> China apologists also question whether Beijing is willing to wage war
> against America. However, the Chinese military makes it very clear it
> wants nuclear combat with the U.S.A.
>
> China also has recently tested a new long-range missile capable of
> reaching America, the DF-31. The DF-31 is capable of delivering a
> single multi-megaton H-bomb or up to three 90-kiloton nuclear bombs.
> The most recent DF-31 test took place earlier this year, and some
> Pentagon analysts expect the PLA Second Artillery will begin active
> deployment of DF-31 units early next year.
>
> 1,000 Nuclear Missiles by 2006
>
> Clearly, China apologists must seriously consider the growing
> capability of Beijing's nuclear missile forces, including the
> tremendous buildup of short-range tactical missiles. China continues
> to deploy short-range "Dong Feng" or "East Wind" missiles. China has a
> force of nearly 500 DF-15 and DF-11 mobile tactical missiles and at
> the current rate of production will have more than 1,000 missiles by
> 2006.
>
> The Soviet Union and the U.S. considered the short-range tactical
> missile to be the most dangerous threat to peace because of its short
> flight time. Despite the tension between Moscow and Washington, both
> sides agreed to withdraw and ban the weapons. The Soviet SS-20 Saber
> and U.S. Pershing missiles were dismantled and destroyed.
>
> It is worth noting that each Chinese DF-15 tactical missile has a
> flight time of less than four minutes, from launch to impact. Today,
> China dominates the tactical nuclear missile category and frequently
> demonstrates that fact. In 1996, China dropped dummy DF-15 warheads
> just off Taiwan's coastline."
>
> As much as you may despise the U.S., unless you wanna shit sweet and
> sour pork the rest of your life, you might pray we're never caught off

That's your nightmare buddy.... not mine

Pumba

Apr 25, 2006, 1:59:01 PM4/25/06
Douglas D. Anderson wrote:

> Pumba wrote:
>> you frigging blocked me, didn't you?
>> i'm not getting any responses from you.
>> pussy.
> No, you haven't posted anything recently interesting enough to bother
> with. You seem to have degenerated to a Spitfire mentality of simply
> blurting hostile inanities.

oooh, that hurt, Doogie.

Pumba

Apr 25, 2006, 2:00:05 PM4/25/06

you block the pretty girls?

<applying lipstick>

Pumba

Apr 25, 2006, 2:08:13 PM4/25/06
Larry Krzewinski wrote:
> On Tue, 25 Apr 2006 09:33:33 +0930, Jules <jas...@optusnet.com.au>
>>> Degenerated?
>> There it is, the obligatory tag-on from Larry. Petty he doesn't have
>> the balls to post his replies directly to Mel.
> Wow - what great trolling technique, Jules!

that wasn't a troll, Lar.

it was a straight statement of fact.

> I learned long ago that replying to Mel does nothing but cause him to
> blurt more hostile inanities - so what's the point.

well then, what's the point of even talking about me, huh?

i guess, i hurt your weetle feelings.

> Mel will always be Mel.

*wiggles eyebrows*

> He can wallow in his misery well enough without my replying
> to him directly.

mmmmm, wallow.

> You guys in atj seem to do a bang-up job of keeping
> in his place. Keep up the good work.

uh huh. they're got me chained down here.

> Oh, and sharpen up your trolling technique a bit, Jules.

why? it worked.

Pumba

Apr 25, 2006, 2:10:04 PM4/25/06
Larry Krzewinski wrote:
> On Tue, 25 Apr 2006 11:50:40 +0930, Jules <jas...@optusnet.com.au>
>> Sniping at Mel and then hiding behind your killfile is just cowardice,
>> Larry. If you are afraid of his response, then don't poke him.
> Nah. It's more fun this way. This way I get to watch you defend him!
> Larry
> And that's a hoot!

i find your health problems a hoot, Lar.

Pumba

Apr 25, 2006, 2:11:22 PM4/25/06
ur_droll wrote:
> MosNot wrote:
>> "Larry Krzewinski" <Feerles...@madmagazine.com> wrote
>>> Nah. It's more fun this way. This way I get to watch
>>> you defend him!
>> And she does it so well. Ain't love grand.
> mos, mos, mos .... you are the Uberfucktard

no way!

that'd be you.

pussy.

:-D

ur_droll

Apr 25, 2006, 2:18:20 PM4/25/06
Pumba wrote:
> ur_droll wrote:
>
>> Pumba wrote:

>>> or?
>>> you'll block him?
>>> pussy.
>>
>> I don't mind blocking pretty girls.... but you bitches are too ugly
>

> you block the pretty girls?
>
> <applying lipstick>

Not around yer ear ya fuckwit

ur_droll

Apr 25, 2006, 2:19:54 PM4/25/06
Pumba wrote:
> ur_droll wrote:
>
>> MosNot wrote:
>>
>>> "Larry Krzewinski" <Feerles...@madmagazine.com> wrote

>>> And she does it so well. Ain't love grand.
>>
>> mos, mos, mos .... you are the Uberfucktard
>

> no way!
>
> that'd be you.
>
> pussy.
>
> :-D

Sorry.... too late. The title is taken.

You will have to remain known as dickless

Douglas D. Anderson

Apr 25, 2006, 5:33:18 PM4/25/06
Rumba wrote:
> Douglas D. Anderson wrote:
>
>> Pumba wrote:
>>
>>> you frigging blocked me, didn't you?
>>> i'm not getting any responses from you.
>>> pussy.
>>
>> No, you haven't posted anything recently interesting enough to bother
>> with. You seem to have degenerated to a Spitfire mentality of simply
>> blurting hostile inanities.
>

> oooh, that hurt, Doogie.

Too bad you're a masochist. I was just stating a fact.

Pumba

Apr 26, 2006, 4:23:42 AM4/26/06

it was "first class fuckwit" remark that pissed you off, wasn't it?

Douglas D. Anderson

Apr 26, 2006, 5:50:04 AM4/26/06
Pumba wrote:
> Douglas D. Anderson wrote:
>
>> Rumba wrote:

>>> oooh, that hurt, Doogie.
>>
>> Too bad you're a masochist. I was just stating a fact.
>

> it was "first class fuckwit" remark that pissed you off, wasn't it?

Again you're making some odd assumptions. Not only was I not pissed off
by anything you said, I had forgotten the matter until I saw your post
just now.

Pumba

Apr 26, 2006, 7:06:14 AM4/26/06

so you're just generally prejudiced against me?

max

Apr 26, 2006, 7:37:35 AM4/26/06
In article <gnH3g.3065$TT....@twister.nyroc.rr.com>, Douglas D.
Anderson <d...@rr.rochester.com> wrote:

Hey, at least he called you "first class" - that's w-a-a-a-a-y nicer
than anything he says to *me* . . .

Pumba

Apr 26, 2006, 7:55:01 AM4/26/06

do you have a specific complaint?

or is this just a general piss & moan session?

Message has been deleted

max

Apr 26, 2006, 11:41:25 PM4/26/06
In article <e2nn2i$l93$1...@ctb-nnrp2.saix.net>, Pumba
<pu...@muizenberg.org.za> wrote:

> max wrote:
> > In article <gnH3g.3065$TT....@twister.nyroc.rr.com>, Douglas D.
> > Anderson <d...@rr.rochester.com> wrote:
> >> Again you're making some odd assumptions. Not only was I not pissed off
> >> by anything you said, I had forgotten the matter until I saw your post
> >> just now.
> > Hey, at least he called you "first class" - that's w-a-a-a-a-y nicer
> > than anything he says to *me* . . .
>
> do you have a specific complaint?

World hunger, unpopular diseases, violence against man and animal . . .
is that what you mean?

> or is this just a general piss & moan session?

No, I don't have to "go" yet. But I just drank a soda, so maybe soon .
. . .

ur_droll

Apr 27, 2006, 4:56:32 AM4/27/06
MĐ wrote:
> On Tue, 25 Apr 2006 23:55:15 +1200, ur_droll
> China would be doing the U.S. a big favor turning California into
> glass ..if you add Chicago, Washington, Detroit, and Philadelphia..
> an even bigger favor. After a Chinese led first-strike, our initial
> objective would be to set up a permanent naval base far south of the
> PRC ..meaning we would most likely annex NZ, plant the American flag
> in Auckland, and turn your women into prostitutes for U.S. soldiers.
> Resistance, of course, would be futile.

They ain't likely to nuke you.... they'll own ya in 50 years

Why shit in their own nest?

Pumba

Apr 27, 2006, 1:36:16 PM4/27/06
MÐ wrote:
> China would be doing the U.S. a big favor turning California into
> glass ..if you add Chicago, Washington, Detroit, and Philadelphia..

Washington is the odd one out on this list. It is a state. All the rest are
cities. Unless you meant to write Washington DC.

> an even bigger favor. After a Chinese led first-strike, our initial
> objective would be to set up a permanent naval base far south of the
> PRC ..meaning we would most likely annex NZ, plant the American flag
> in Auckland, and turn your women into prostitutes for U.S. soldiers.
> Resistance, of course, would be futile.

why risk a Chinese first strike? STRIKE FIRST!!!

Pumba

Apr 27, 2006, 1:58:30 PM4/27/06
max wrote:
>> do you have a specific complaint?
> World hunger, unpopular diseases, violence against man and animal . . .
> is that what you mean?

you don't care a damn about any of that.

i don't care about africans starving to death and dying of disease. that
entire concept has huge appeal to me. i want them to die off.

i am much more concerned with the destruction of forests, the clubbing of
seals, the hunting of whales and global warming.

Pumba

Apr 27, 2006, 2:04:09 PM4/27/06
ur_droll wrote:

> MÐ wrote:
>> On Tue, 25 Apr 2006 23:55:15 +1200, ur_droll
>> <g.p.sucking.on.my.dick@speed> wrote:
>>> That's your nightmare buddy.... not mine
>> China would be doing the U.S. a big favor turning California into
>> glass ..if you add Chicago, Washington, Detroit, and Philadelphia..
>> an even bigger favor. After a Chinese led first-strike, our initial
>> objective would be to set up a permanent naval base far south of the
>> PRC ..meaning we would most likely annex NZ, plant the American flag
>> in Auckland, and turn your women into prostitutes for U.S. soldiers.
>> Resistance, of course, would be futile.
> They ain't likely to nuke you.... they'll own ya in 50 years
> Why shit in their own nest?

he writes from NZ aka downtown Tokyo.

Douglas D. Anderson

Apr 27, 2006, 3:19:59 PM4/27/06
Pumba wrote:

> MĐ wrote:
>
>> China would be doing the U.S. a big favor turning California into
>> glass ..if you add Chicago, Washington, Detroit, and Philadelphia..
>

> Washington is the odd one out on this list. It is a state. All the rest
> are cities. Unless you meant to write Washington DC.

MD is an American. We say "Washington" when we mean the capital city, and
"Washington /state/" to refer to the state. That "D.C." business is just
for official records, and Negroes who call the city "Deesee", as in,
"Where you stay?" "I got me a crib in Deesee". Further, pronunciation
of place names can not be deciphered from spelling alone. For example,
just south of Washington /state/ is "Oregon", which is pronounced by the
people who live there "Or'-gun", as in "MD went blind because he played
with his 'Oregon' too much."

Pumba

Apr 28, 2006, 7:06:18 AM4/28/06
Douglas D. Anderson wrote:
> Pumba wrote:
>> MÐ wrote:
>>> China would be doing the U.S. a big favor turning California into
>>> glass ..if you add Chicago, Washington, Detroit, and Philadelphia..
>> Washington is the odd one out on this list. It is a state. All the
>> rest are cities. Unless you meant to write Washington DC.
> MD is an American. We say "Washington" when we mean the capital city, and
> "Washington /state/" to refer to the state. That "D.C." business is just
> for official records, and Negroes who call the city "Deesee", as in,
> "Where you stay?" "I got me a crib in Deesee". Further, pronunciation
> of place names can not be deciphered from spelling alone. For example,
> just south of Washington /state/ is "Oregon", which is pronounced by the
> people who live there "Or'-gun", as in "MD went blind because he played
> with his 'Oregon' too much."

your account has been revoked.

Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

ur_droll

Apr 28, 2006, 10:59:15 PM4/28/06
MĐ wrote:
> On Thu, 27 Apr 2006 20:56:32 +1200, ur_droll
> You can take refuge in the thought that whatever happens will be well
> beyond NZ's realm of influence or control.. seeing as it's a helpless
> victim of circumstance standing in the shadow of giants.

Only morons want to play king of the castle when the castle is a big
shit pile...... you go ahead and knock yerself out

Message has been deleted

ur_droll

May 1, 2006, 7:09:04 AM5/1/06
MÐ wrote:
> On Sat, 29 Apr 2006 14:59:15 +1200, ur_droll
> If you thought of our states as little countries, 32 of 'em have a
> higher Gross Domestic Product than NZ.. and California alone is
> right behind (and nipping at the heels of) China's entire GDP. The
> shittiest state we have (most cattle production) is Kansas.. one of
> the 32 states with more economic viability than NZ.
>
> About the greatest accomplishment you can brag about is serving as a
> backdrop for one of our movie trilogies.. and the millions of dollars
> you pumped into our economy when the trilogy hit your theaters.

Hush now puppy

Have another serving of lovingly marinated NZ rack of lamb.

Pumba

May 2, 2006, 1:02:57 AM5/2/06
MÐ wrote:
> About the greatest accomplishment you can brag about is serving as a
> backdrop for one of our movie trilogies.. and the millions of dollars
> you pumped into our economy when the trilogy hit your theaters.

LOTR sucked. <yawn>

Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

Pumba

May 2, 2006, 4:34:19 PM5/2/06
MÐ wrote:
> On Tue, 02 May 2006 07:02:57 +0200, Pumba <pu...@muizenberg.org.za>

>> MÐ wrote:
>>> About the greatest accomplishment you can brag about is serving as a
>>> backdrop for one of our movie trilogies.. and the millions of dollars
>>> you pumped into our economy when the trilogy hit your theaters.
>> LOTR sucked. <yawn>
> Forrest Gump did better than the first one. Even Shrek _2_ did better
> than the highest grossing LOTR. All three could've been the top
> grossing of all time if we'd shot 'em in Kansas instead of Lew
> Zerland.

on the scene of Twister.

still would've been a crap movie.

Ricardo

May 3, 2006, 2:34:11 AM5/3/06

MÐ wrote:
> On Mon, 01 May 2006 23:09:04 +1200, ur_droll

> ..not after seeing how you marinate 'em

Ah, but that's just for you...

Ch...@xtra.co.nz

May 3, 2006, 4:16:53 AM5/3/06

Pumba wrote:
> MÐ wrote:
> >> LOTR sucked. <yawn>
> > Forrest Gump did better than the first one. Even Shrek _2_ did better
> > than the highest grossing LOTR. All three could've been the top
> > grossing of all time if we'd shot 'em in Kansas instead of Lew
> > Zerland.
>
> on the scene of Twister.
>
> still would've been a crap movie.

I suppose if they shot it in america they wouldn't have had to import
the fat ugly Ogres'

Ch...@xtra.co.nz

May 3, 2006, 4:20:36 AM5/3/06
Sure sounds like you have had the wool over your eyes.

Pumba

May 3, 2006, 2:26:20 PM5/3/06

i don't understand this, Colin.

the 'fat ugly ogres' weren't real. they were created on a computer.

it must have been quite a powerful one too.

probably a Celeron with at least 256MB of RAm and Microsoft WordArt.

XP Pro too. The Home version wouldn't have cut it.

I don't want to brag, but I know about these things.

I am a Microsoft Systems Engineer. I have one of those certificates on my wall.

<beams>

Pumba

May 3, 2006, 2:27:06 PM5/3/06
Ch...@xtra.co.nz wrote:
> Sure sounds like you have had the wool over your eyes.

i'm not wearing a jumper today. :-D

Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

Ch...@xtra.co.nz

May 4, 2006, 4:09:59 AM5/4/06

MÐ wrote:

> On 3 May 2006 01:20:36 -0700, Ch...@xtra.co.nz wrote:
>
> >Sure sounds like you have had the wool over your eyes.
>
> Are you in some sort of cry mode?

You bore me.

Fuck off

Douglas D. Anderson

May 4, 2006, 5:43:09 AM5/4/06
Ch...@xtra.co.nz wrote:
Don't say you weren't warned about Max and his
concrete core drill!

> Fuck off

Pumba

May 4, 2006, 7:01:08 AM5/4/06

LOL!

Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

Pumba

May 4, 2006, 9:53:02 AM5/4/06
MÐ wrote:
> On Thu, 04 May 2006 13:01:08 +0200, Pumba <pu...@muizenberg.org.za>

>> Ch...@xtra.co.nz wrote:
>>> You bore me.
>>> Fuck off
>> LOL!
> ...but yer President's still a nigger

i don't even bother reading local news anymore. <yawn>

bunch of kaffirs doing kaffir things.

all i want to know every day is the kaffir body count, and by what gigantic
huge fucking margin it exceeds the daily kaffir live births.

bird flu?

what we really need is one huge fucking wave of kaffir flu to sweep this
continent from Cairo to Cape Town and fucking back again.

<dr evil> 1 billlllllion dead kaffirs, ssssss </dr evil>

Message has been deleted

Pumba

May 5, 2006, 1:58:29 PM5/5/06
MÐ wrote:
> but those camel-lipped
> perpetual deer-in-the-headlight idiot savant looking ass clowns should
> have 'Dumb Nigger' branded on their foreheads the moment they pop out
> of their mother.

we call them Xhosas and they are as dumb as dumb can get.

i've said this before, but i'll say it again.

Cecil John Rhodes and his peers fucked up big time.

Any white person who has ever sought to exploit the inferior races for their
labour has made a fundamental mistake.

It's exactly the same fucking mistake that the Pharoah of Biblical fame made
when he enslaved the Hebrews.

And it's the exact same fucking mistake that the Southern American
plantation owners made when they imported black slaves.

And it's also the exact same fucking mistake that the Nazi Germans made when
they got the Jews working for them.

The mistake was in keeping them alive for 1 nano-fucking-second.

You don't do that, under any circumstances.

You do not try to profit off them.

You exterminate them IMMEDIATELY. no delays. not a fucking pause for tea.

You do it RIGHT NOW.

because if you don't, you fail.

and you do not stop to take a break until they are ALL dead.

you get your own colour skin to do your own labour.

if that lesson had been known and learnt centuries ago, we (the white
people) would not be living up to our asses in countries overflowing with
inferior races all striving for political power.

you got a Mexican maid? shoot her.

Mexican gardener? shoot him too.

don't think you're gonna be drinking Don Pedro high balls for the rest of
your life.

you won't be able to afford them after they suck you dry to pay for all the
fucking babies they have and welfare supports.

Message has been deleted

Pumba

May 6, 2006, 2:06:09 AM5/6/06
MÐ wrote:
> On Fri, 05 May 2006 19:58:29 +0200, Pumba <pu...@muizenberg.org.za>
> Niggers are much worse than Mexicans. Mexicans actually work for a
> living and don't try to manipulate whitey with reverse
> discrimination.. not to mention they actually have a cuisine. You
> can't name a type of food that's specifically nigger cuisine. They
> eat watermelon, chicken, and BBQ ribs ..none of which they developed
> or have any particular recipe for. Outside the fact the majority of
> Church's Fried Chicken customers are black, they don't even have a
> heritage or any discernable customs. They whine, eat, steal, shit,
> and sleep.. that's it.

btw Mexico just legalised the possession of small quantities of hard drugs
for personal use.

Mexican law previously stated that if you were a drug addict found in
possession, they would not prosecute.

Now anybody may lawfully possess small quantities of any hard drug for
personal use. If found in possession, they won't arrest you nor will they
confiscate your drugs.

http://www.cnn.com/2006/WORLD/americas/04/28/mexico.drugs.ap/index.html

Message has been deleted

Pumba

May 6, 2006, 9:18:55 PM5/6/06
MÐ wrote:
> On Sat, 06 May 2006 08:06:09 +0200, Pumba <pu...@muizenberg.org.za>
> LA won't have to worry about gang wars any more.. I can already see
> the dust cloud from the pickups, Honda Civics, and low riders heading
> to Matamoris. Not only will that make our border patrol obsolete, but
> it'll eventually spawn a new race of people just south of the border..
> Mexiggers

the war on drugs ist verloren.

i'll accept the unconditional surrender of the United States government.

sign here.

xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Message has been deleted

Pumba

May 8, 2006, 7:21:34 AM5/8/06
MÐ wrote:
> On Sun, 07 May 2006 03:18:55 +0200, Pumba <pu...@muizenberg.org.za>
> /Alan Greenspan/

did you read the clause where you agreed to suck my cock, my children's
cocks and my great-great-great children's cocks?

sure you did.

i call it additional enticement.

on your knees, bitch!

Message has been deleted