Texan in Hell

Stuart Sibley

Aug 11, 1996, 3:00:00 AM8/11/96

There is this Texan in hell.

The devil comes up to him on the first day, and sees him smiling and
give the high five. "What are you so happy about?" says Lucifer.
"Man, I just love it here. Its like a spring day in Dallas."
The devil walks off pissed, and decides to get him. "I'll turn
the heat all the way up. That'll show him."
The next day, the devil checks back with our hero, only to find
him happy once again. "What now?" says the Evil one.
"Man is this heat great or what. Reminds me of a summer day in
San Antonio."
The Devil realizes that he has been going about it all wrong.
"Tomorrow I'm going to make it colder than an Alaskan winter."
He returns the next day to find the Texan shivering and blue,
but grinning from ear to ear. "What could you possibly have to be happy
about?"
"Its pretty obvious, isn't it?" replied the Texan. "The Astros
must have won the World Series."

Stuart
---
. QMPro 1.51 . I'm glad Alexander Graham SIREN didn't invent the phone!

----
The Lunatic Fringe * Richardson, TX * 214-235-5288 * Home Of FringeNet