FROM MISTI

MISTI14325

Sep 8, 1998, 3:00:00 AM9/8/98
I was reading through some of the many jokes about me and someone mentioned my
reputation. What is my rep, a loose slut or a tight prude? Post your
response.

Osse

Sep 8, 1998, 3:00:00 AM9/8/98

You are the worst type of all... a loose slut who pretends to be a
tight prude. BTW, is your current boyfriend the "family friend" you
seduced with your prudish deceits?

ChairMan

Sep 8, 1998, 3:00:00 AM9/8/98

MISTI14325 wrote in message
<199809080548...@ladder03.news.aol.com>...

>I was reading through some of the many jokes about me and someone mentioned
my
>reputation. What is my rep, a loose slut or a tight prude? Post your
>response.

How bout a fuckin' clueless 17yr. old that thinks her shit don't stink.
(and that's putting it nicely)

**********

** It's not who you kill. It's what type of cereal you eat out of their
skull. **

Evan

Sep 8, 1998, 3:00:00 AM9/8/98
I'm in your side. Giz a fuck?

CheechWizard

Sep 8, 1998, 3:00:00 AM9/8/98
In article <199809080548...@ladder03.news.aol.com>, misti...@aol.com (MISTI14325) wrote:
>I was reading through some of the many jokes about me and someone mentioned my
>reputation. What is my rep, a loose slut or a tight prude? Post your
>response.

..ah misti.....you cunt.....we all
really do luv ya sugar nipples...

....we just enjoy defiling yer
carcus even more...................

..xxoo............cheech............

Panhead

Sep 8, 1998, 3:00:00 AM9/8/98
MISTI14325 wrote:

> I was reading through some of the many jokes about me and someone mentioned my
> reputation. What is my rep, a loose slut or a tight prude? Post your
> response.

Tight slut and a loose prude?

ChairMan

Sep 8, 1998, 3:00:00 AM9/8/98

CheechWizard wrote in message <6t38hl$1...@hermes.acs.unt.edu>...
>In article <199809080548...@ladder03.news.aol.com>,

misti...@aol.com (MISTI14325) wrote:
>>I was reading through some of the many jokes about me and someone
mentioned my
>>reputation. What is my rep, a loose slut or a tight prude? Post your
>>response.
>
>..ah misti.....you cunt.....we all
>really do luv ya sugar nipples...
>
>....we just enjoy defiling yer
>carcus even more...................
>
>..xxoo............cheech............

Cheech, you're such a romantic kinda guy.

CheechWizard

Sep 8, 1998, 3:00:00 AM9/8/98

>>>I was reading through some of the many jokes about me and someone
>mentioned my
>>>reputation. What is my rep, a loose slut or a tight prude? Post your
>>>response.
>>
>>..ah misti.....you cunt.....we all
>>really do luv ya sugar nipples...
>>
>>....we just enjoy defiling yer
>>carcus even more...................
>>
>>..xxoo............cheech............
>
>Cheech, you're such a romantic kinda guy.

...defines my personallity......

Keith Ehrle

Sep 8, 1998, 3:00:00 AM9/8/98
On 8 Sep 1998 05:48:27 GMT, the voices told misti...@aol.com
(MISTI14325) to say:

>I was reading through some of the many jokes about me and someone mentioned my
>reputation. What is my rep, a loose slut or a tight prude? Post your
>response.

MISTI... you dumb cunt... you didn't give enough choices. Only a
dumb cunt would think she has *any* kind of a rep after what, two
or three weeks? Only a *real* dumb cunt would ask what kind of a
rep it was. MISTI... you dumb cunt... can we have a third
choice?

--
Keith E.
Excrementum casus

Chichiri

Sep 8, 1998, 3:00:00 AM9/8/98
On Tue, 08 Sep 1998 20:50:31 GMT, kei...@bigfoot.com (Keith Ehrle)
wrote:

>MISTI... you dumb cunt... you didn't give enough choices. Only a
>dumb cunt would think she has *any* kind of a rep after what, two
>or three weeks? Only a *real* dumb cunt would ask what kind of a
>rep it was. MISTI... you dumb cunt... can we have a third
>choice?

Have you ever thought of expanding your vocabulary? ^_^ Variety adds a
little spica, yanno.

Hmmm...am I gonna need my asbestos underwear now...

deadcalm

Sep 8, 1998, 3:00:00 AM9/8/98
I think that you're another one of these faggots from Assholes OnLine
pretending to be a girl......am I close?

MISTI14325 wrote in message
<199809080548...@ladder03.news.aol.com>...

Brady 9

Sep 8, 1998, 3:00:00 AM9/8/98
how about a tight slut???
Later!!!

MISTI14325

Sep 9, 1998, 3:00:00 AM9/9/98
>>I was reading through some of the many jokes about me and someone mentioned
>my
>>reputation. What is my rep, a loose slut or a tight prude? Post your
>>response.
>

>You are the worst type of all... a loose slut who pretends to be a
>tight prude. BTW, is your current boyfriend the "family friend" you
>seduced with your prudish deceits?

I'm not into incest. But I guess your mother was. That is the only
explanation as to why you are so stupid. If I am a slut, the I am Jeff's slut.
I'm tight, but not a prude.

Osse

Sep 9, 1998, 3:00:00 AM9/9/98

Awwwww.... poor Misti! Are you feeling less than fresh? Apparently
you were into incest at some point in your life, seeing how you used
your prudish facade to entice the fondling you so desparately craved.
Repressing the anger you felt because you couldn't keep him interested
is probably the reason for that nasty vaginal drip you have. Stress is
one of the major causes of physical illness, so just admit your
whoredom, and sit in the dark alone nervously picking your zits.
You pussy is as loose as your morals, dirty girl!

Gernot Lachner

Sep 9, 1998, 3:00:00 AM9/9/98

> I was reading through some of the many jokes about me and someone
> mentioned my reputation. What is my rep, a loose slut or a tight prude?
> Post your response.

more like a loose prude.
--
sciathán leathair ~..~
OBJ; "slay misti for me" (blob - 1998)

Mats 'Rickenbacker' Nylund

Sep 9, 1998, 3:00:00 AM9/9/98
MISTI14325 skrev i meddelandet
<199809080548...@ladder03.news.aol.com>...

>I was reading through some of the many jokes about me and someone mentioned
my
>reputation. What is my rep, a loose slut or a tight prude? Post your
>response.

A troll

Mats 'Rickenbacker' Nylund

CheechWizard

Sep 9, 1998, 3:00:00 AM9/9/98
In article <18786-35...@newsd-111.bryant.webtv.net>, BRA...@webtv.net (Brady 9) wrote:
>how about a tight slut???
>Later!!!

...much!!!.....

alohacyberian

Sep 9, 1998, 3:00:00 AM9/9/98
Alohacyberian :-) Visit my chatroom at my website, where
you can also play games, read jokes, send greeting cards &
connect to CNN news, the White House, Academy Awards
or learn all about Hawaii: http://home.att.net/~keith.martin

deadcalm <dead...@VERYWARMmail.com> wrote in article
<6t4p3j$kt8$1...@news13.ispnews.com>...

> I think that you're another one of these faggots from Assholes OnLine
> pretending to be a girl......am I close?

You really wanna be close? KM

alohacyberian

Sep 9, 1998, 3:00:00 AM9/9/98

MISTI14325 <misti...@aol.com> wrote in article
<199809090621...@ladder03.news.aol.com>...

> >>I was reading through some of the many jokes about me and someone
mentioned
> >my
> >>reputation. What is my rep, a loose slut or a tight prude? Post your
> >>response.
> >

> >You are the worst type of all... a loose slut who pretends to be a
> >tight prude. BTW, is your current boyfriend the "family friend" you
> >seduced with your prudish deceits?
>
> I'm not into incest. But I guess your mother was. That is the only
> explanation as to why you are so stupid. If I am a slut, the I am Jeff's
slut.
> I'm tight,

Ya, tight-assed. KM

Loz

Sep 9, 1998, 3:00:00 AM9/9/98
In article <18786-35...@newsd-111.bryant.webtv.net>, Brady 9
<BRA...@webtv.net> writes

>how about a tight slut???
>Later!!!

What a good idea... Where do you recomend getting one? And why later
rather than right now?
--
Yours, "There was this rabbit, and it
Loz walked into a butchers..."

Keith Ehrle

Sep 10, 1998, 3:00:00 AM9/10/98
On Tue, 08 Sep 1998 22:53:09 GMT, the voices told
chic...@holly.colostate.edu (Chichiri) to say:

One.

I was giving the dumb cunt a hint of what the third choice should
be. Think it was too obvious?

Troppigal

Sep 10, 1998, 3:00:00 AM9/10/98
> kei...@bigfoot.com (Keith Ehrle) wrote:

>chic...@holly.colostate.edu (Chichiri) wrote:

> kei...@bigfoot.com (Keith Ehrle) wrote:

>>>MISTI... you dumb cunt... you didn't give enough choices. Only a
>>>dumb cunt would think she has *any* kind of a rep after what, two
>>>or three weeks? Only a *real* dumb cunt would ask what kind of a
>>>rep it was. MISTI... you dumb cunt... can we have a third
>>>choice?
>>>

>>Have you ever thought of expanding your vocabulary? ^_^ Variety adds a
>>little spica, yanno.
>>
>>Hmmm...am I gonna need my asbestos underwear now...
>
>One.
>
>I was giving the dumb cunt a hint of what the third choice should
>be. Think it was too obvious?
>
>--
>Keith E.
>Excrementum casus

... Keith, your delicate phrasing and subtlety are just lost on some folks....

ObJ:
What do you say to a woman with no arms or legs?
Nice tits

~~When life hands you lemons,
break out the tequila and salt!~~

ChairMan

Sep 10, 1998, 3:00:00 AM9/10/98
The "voices" made
Keith Ehrle write in message <6t79sd$f...@news.voyager.net>...

>On Tue, 08 Sep 1998 22:53:09 GMT, the voices told
>chic...@holly.colostate.edu (Chichiri) to say:
>
>>On Tue, 08 Sep 1998 20:50:31 GMT, kei...@bigfoot.com (Keith Ehrle)

>>wrote:
>>>
>>>MISTI... you dumb cunt... you didn't give enough choices. Only a
>>>dumb cunt would think she has *any* kind of a rep after what, two
>>>or three weeks? Only a *real* dumb cunt would ask what kind of a
>>>rep it was. MISTI... you dumb cunt... can we have a third
>>>choice?
>>>

>>Have you ever thought of expanding your vocabulary? ^_^ Variety adds a
>>little spica, yanno.
>>
>>Hmmm...am I gonna need my asbestos underwear now...
>
>One.
>
>I was giving the dumb cunt a hint of what the third choice should
>be. Think it was too obvious?
>
>--
>Keith E.
>Excrementum casus

Evidently not to ybf's, but what do you expect??