WANTED: "Taking a shit" type terms...

KissyBoony

Sep 28, 1997, 3:00:00 AM9/28/97

again, heres all i could think of...please add to the list.

taking a dump
growing a tail
pinching a loaf
having a brown baby
droppin the kids off at the pool

John (a.k.a. - John)
Kissy...@aol.com
"...assuring the world there is no shortage of stupidity."

Gazza

Sep 29, 1997, 3:00:00 AM9/29/97

Tim Brown <QUOR...@sprintmail.com> wrote in article
<342F81...@sprintmail.com>...

> Or when You first Have to go, you:
>
> Have a TURTLE HEAD.

How about Stewing a Rabbit?

Kathy Burton

Sep 29, 1997, 3:00:00 AM9/29/97
to KissyBoony

How about

Laying a cable
Pony and Trap
Tom Tit
Plimsole line raising

John Galt

Sep 29, 1997, 3:00:00 AM9/29/97

KissyBoony wrote:

> again, heres all i could think of...please add to the list.
>
> taking a dump
> growing a tail
> pinching a loaf
> having a brown baby
> droppin the kids off at the pool
>
> John (a.k.a. - John)
> Kissy...@aol.com
> "...assuring the world there is no shortage of stupidity."

Choke a dark one.

-John Galt

James Henderson

Sep 29, 1997, 3:00:00 AM9/29/97

And......

Pressing Putty
Laying a coil
Giving birth to a brown python
Doing ass exercises

In article <342FA8...@america.net>, John Galt <jg...@america.net>
writes

--
James Henderson

Bizzquik

Sep 29, 1997, 3:00:00 AM9/29/97

drive a porcelien bus
"about the biggest pair you've ever seen, dingleberry" --unknown, clerks

Tim Brown

Sep 29, 1997, 3:00:00 AM9/29/97

KissyBoony wrote:

> again, heres all i could think of...please add to the list.
>
> taking a dump
> growing a tail
> pinching a loaf
> having a brown baby
> droppin the kids off at the pool
>
> John (a.k.a. - John)
> Kissy...@aol.com
> "...assuring the world there is no shortage of stupidity."

Or when You first Have to go, you:

Have a TURTLE HEAD.

Bill Blue

Sep 29, 1997, 3:00:00 AM9/29/97

>again, heres all i could think of...please add to the list.
>
>taking a dump
>growing a tail
>pinching a loaf
>having a brown baby
>droppin the kids off at the pool

Giving birth to the big brown slug

Graham

Sep 29, 1997, 3:00:00 AM9/29/97

Droppin' Bill in the bowl

--
Graham

"Mr President, your proctologist called, they found your head."

V Metz

Sep 30, 1997, 3:00:00 AM9/30/97

how about
faxing Hitler

KissyBoony wrote in article
<19970928192...@ladder01.news.aol.com>...

>again, heres all i could think of...please add to the list.
>
>taking a dump
>growing a tail
>pinching a loaf
>having a brown baby
>droppin the kids off at the pool

Michael Caputo

Sep 30, 1997, 3:00:00 AM9/30/97

Tim Brown (QUOR...@sprintmail.com) wrote:
: KissyBoony wrote:
: >
: > again, heres all i could think of...please add to the list.

: >
: > taking a dump
: > growing a tail
: > pinching a loaf
: > having a brown baby
: > droppin the kids off at the pool
: >
: > John (a.k.a. - John)
: > Kissy...@aol.com
: > "...assuring the world there is no shortage of stupidity."

using the shit shoot

: Or when You first Have to go, you:

: Have a TURTLE HEAD.

--

+====================================+===================================+
| Perhaps, if I am very lucky, | If you define cowardice as |

Trombone Players do it in 7 positions.

__________/|
(_|__|_____\|________
|_|_____________)

ADAM KUCHARSKI

Oct 1, 1997, 3:00:00 AM10/1/97

Hang a turd
Drop the frog

HOLOCAUST

On Mon, 29 Sep 1997, Bill Blue wrote:

> >again, heres all i could think of...please add to the list.
> >
> >taking a dump
> >growing a tail
> >pinching a loaf
> >having a brown baby
> >droppin the kids off at the pool

Nick

Oct 1, 1997, 3:00:00 AM10/1/97

when you're about to go round here we say
the turtles head is showing...

Jim

Oct 1, 1997, 3:00:00 AM10/1/97

crowning

Nick wrote in article <01bccea0$b2c3d900$04a369c2@nibada>...

joll...@mc.net

Oct 2, 1997, 3:00:00 AM10/2/97

> KissyBoony wrote:
> >
> > again, heres all i could think of...please add to the list.
> >
> > taking a dump
> > growing a tail
> > pinching a loaf
> > having a brown baby
> > droppin the kids off at the pool
> >

> > John (a.k.a. - John)
> > Kissy...@aol.com
> > "...assuring the world there is no shortage of stupidity."
>

> Choke a dark one.
>
> -John Galt

Honk out a dirt snake
Take a core dump (computer geeks)

George "GT Rules" Chase

Oct 2, 1997, 3:00:00 AM10/2/97

I'm cuttin' some lumber and my ass is the lumberjack

On Mon, 29 Sep 1997, Kathy Burton wrote:

> How about
>
> Laying a cable
> Pony and Trap
> Tom Tit
> Plimsole line raising
>

> KissyBoony wrote:
>
> > again, heres all i could think of...please add to the list.
> >
> > taking a dump
> > growing a tail
> > pinching a loaf
> > having a brown baby
> > droppin the kids off at the pool
> >
> > John (a.k.a. - John)
> > Kissy...@aol.com
> > "...assuring the world there is no shortage of stupidity."

* "Wonderful things happen when man and mountain meet" -Thoreau *
* George Chase Albuquerque, NM On the Web: www.unm.edu/~badsax *
* email: bad...@unm.edu/bad...@juno.com *

MICHAEL SHAY

Oct 3, 1997, 3:00:00 AM10/3/97
to John Galt

Making John Howard lookalikes.

* * * * * **** * *
* * * ** * * * *
* * * * * * *** *
mj....@student.qut.edu.au
* * * * ** * * *
* * * * * **** *

On Mon, 29 Sep 1997, John Galt wrote:

> KissyBoony wrote:
> >
> > again, heres all i could think of...please add to the list.
> >
> > taking a dump
> > growing a tail
> > pinching a loaf
> > having a brown baby
> > droppin the kids off at the pool
> >
> > John (a.k.a. - John)
> > Kissy...@aol.com
> > "...assuring the world there is no shortage of stupidity."

Edward F. O'Brien

Oct 3, 1997, 3:00:00 AM10/3/97

Dropping the wife and kids off at the pool

George "GT Rules" Chase <bad...@unm.edu> wrote in article
<Pine.A41.3.96.971002...@enzu.unm.edu>...

> I'm cuttin' some lumber and my ass is the lumberjack
>
> On Mon, 29 Sep 1997, Kathy Burton wrote:
>
> > How about
> >
> > Laying a cable
> > Pony and Trap
> > Tom Tit
> > Plimsole line raising
> >

> > KissyBoony wrote:
> >
> > > again, heres all i could think of...please add to the list.
> > >
> > > taking a dump
> > > growing a tail
> > > pinching a loaf
> > > having a brown baby
> > > droppin the kids off at the pool
> > >
> > > John (a.k.a. - John)
> > > Kissy...@aol.com
> > > "...assuring the world there is no shortage of stupidity."

G Green

Oct 3, 1997, 3:00:00 AM10/3/97

Releasing Marines for sea duty

MICHAEL SHAY wrote:

> Making John Howard lookalikes.
>
> * * * * * **** * *
> * * * ** * * * *
> * * * * * * *** *
> mj....@student.qut.edu.au
> * * * * ** * * *
> * * * * * **** *
>

> On Mon, 29 Sep 1997, John Galt wrote:
>
> > KissyBoony wrote:
> > >
> > > again, heres all i could think of...please add to the list.
> > >
> > > taking a dump
> > > growing a tail
> > > pinching a loaf
> > > having a brown baby
> > > droppin the kids off at the pool
> > >
> > > John (a.k.a. - John)
> > > Kissy...@aol.com
> > > "...assuring the world there is no shortage of stupidity."

Timothy Ace Holleran

Oct 3, 1997, 3:00:00 AM10/3/97

Laying some cable.

Ace

D. Jones

Oct 3, 1997, 3:00:00 AM10/3/97

In article <Pine.BSI.3.96.971002...@maxx.mc.net>,

<joll...@mc.net> wrote:

>> KissyBoony wrote:
>> >
>> > again, heres all i could think of...please add to the list.
>> >
>> > taking a dump
>> > growing a tail
>> > pinching a loaf
>> > having a brown baby
>> > droppin the kids off at the pool
>> >
>> > John (a.k.a. - John)
>> > Kissy...@aol.com
>> > "...assuring the world there is no shortage of stupidity."
>>
>> Choke a dark one.
>>
>> -John Galt
>>
>Honk out a dirt snake
>Take a core dump (computer geeks)

Laying cable

fae...@bunghole.net

Oct 4, 1997, 3:00:00 AM10/4/97

In article <60qpgr$a7p$1...@hermes.is.co.za>, V Metz <me...@icon.co.za>
writes

> how about
>faxing Hitler
>
>KissyBoony wrote in article
><19970928192...@ladder01.news.aol.com>...
>
>>again, heres all i could think of...please add to the list.
>>
>>taking a dump
>>growing a tail
>>pinching a loaf
>>having a brown baby
>>droppin the kids off at the pool
>>
>>John (a.k.a. - John)
>>Kissy...@aol.com
>>"...assuring the world there is no shortage of stupidity."

How about

Stretching the chocolate starfish

--
Captain Faeces

There's klingons on the starboard bow

a1a...@webtv.net

Oct 4, 1997, 3:00:00 AM10/4/97

Shooting hoops and then name them after a team.
Trailblazers
Pistons
Supersonics

Living my life
like a song

David Batty

Oct 4, 1997, 3:00:00 AM10/4/97

In article <Pine.BSI.3.96.971002...@maxx.mc.net>,
joll...@mc.net writes

>> KissyBoony wrote:
>> >
>> > again, heres all i could think of...please add to the list.
>> >
>> > taking a dump
>> > growing a tail
>> > pinching a loaf
>> > having a brown baby
>> > droppin the kids off at the pool
>> >
>> > John (a.k.a. - John)
>> > Kissy...@aol.com
>> > "...assuring the world there is no shortage of stupidity."
>>
>> Choke a dark one.
>>
>> -John Galt
>>
>Honk out a dirt snake
>Take a core dump (computer geeks)

Why would anyone want these terms, you cannot find them funny, can you?
David Batty
www.sectorsoftware.demon.co.uk
da...@sectorsoftware.demon.co.uk

Lawrence Gillespie

Oct 4, 1997, 3:00:00 AM10/4/97

A steaming three-coiler with a DQ tip.

BluCatLDog

Oct 4, 1997, 3:00:00 AM10/4/97

Bombing Hanoi

Sabre Man

Oct 5, 1997, 3:00:00 AM10/5/97

Father and son are doing fine - I've called it Richard.

Anna Gates

Oct 6, 1997, 3:00:00 AM10/6/97
to George "GT Rules" Chase

Laying a coiler.

On Thu, 2 Oct 1997, George "GT Rules" Chase wrote:

> I'm cuttin' some lumber and my ass is the lumberjack
>
> On Mon, 29 Sep 1997, Kathy Burton wrote:
>
> > How about
> >
> > Laying a cable
> > Pony and Trap
> > Tom Tit
> > Plimsole line raising
> >

> > KissyBoony wrote:
> >
> > > again, heres all i could think of...please add to the list.
> > >
> > > taking a dump
> > > growing a tail
> > > pinching a loaf
> > > having a brown baby
> > > droppin the kids off at the pool
> > >
> > > John (a.k.a. - John)
> > > Kissy...@aol.com
> > > "...assuring the world there is no shortage of stupidity."

Timothy S. Gourley

Oct 8, 1997, 3:00:00 AM10/8/97

BluCatLDog wrote:

> Bombing Hanoi

Why not building a log cabin?
Adding poop to the soup.
Canning a brown ham.
Playing with the play-dough factory.

Oh yeah and no one has mentioned Good Ol' #2!

Tim

LAPMIGRA

Oct 8, 1997, 3:00:00 AM10/8/97

> Why not building a log cabin?
>Adding poop to the soup.
>Canning a brown ham.
>Playing with the play-dough factory.

I've always used "dropping the kids off at the pool"........
La P Migra
El Paso Texas

Peter Bozoki

Oct 12, 1997, 3:00:00 AM10/12/97

ja...@edgenet.net wrote:
: On Wed, 08 Oct 1997 14:35:28 -0500, "Timothy S. Gourley"
: <tsgo...@ou.edu> wrote:

: >
: >
: >BluCatLDog wrote:
: >
: >> Bombing Hanoi
: >
: > Why not building a log cabin?

: >Adding poop to the soup.
: >Canning a brown ham.
: >Playing with the play-dough factory.

: >
: >Oh yeah and no one has mentioned Good Ol' #2!
: >
: >Tim
: how 'bout "giving birth to a nigger"
or "make a deposit"

Jan Jelle Sijbesma

Oct 13, 1997, 3:00:00 AM10/13/97

On Sun, 12 Oct 1997 22:49:04 GMT, cg...@torfree.net (Peter Bozoki)
wrote:

How about : elongating your spine

King Nev

Oct 15, 1997, 3:00:00 AM10/15/97

giving birth to a brown trout.
laying a cable.

DIO

Oct 15, 1997, 3:00:00 AM10/15/97

King Nev wrote:

> giving birth to a brown trout.
> laying a cable.

Baptizing a baby ruth.
Hershey squirts

Kenny Tan

Oct 15, 1997, 3:00:00 AM10/15/97
to LAPMIGRA

How about:
Making a chocolate cake.
Serving desert (speaking to guests after dinner).

On 8 Oct 1997, LAPMIGRA wrote:

> > Why not building a log cabin?
> >Adding poop to the soup.
> >Canning a brown ham.
> >Playing with the play-dough factory.

James Parham

Oct 16, 1997, 3:00:00 AM10/16/97

How about these:

Backing the trailer in
Big brown man knocking on the back door
Blow mud
Choke a brownie
Choke a darkie
Download some brownware
Cook up a butt burrito
Lettin off a corn rocket
Heave a Havana

Honk out a dirt snake

Launch a Scud
Take a Newt Gingrich
Drop a chocolate cobra
Drop a spike
Grow a tail
Drop your ordinance
Make a core dump
Eject the warp core (For you Trekkies out there.)
Stock the pond with brown trout
Squeeze out a few last calories
Lay a brick

John_Mares

Oct 16, 1997, 3:00:00 AM10/16/97

Drop the kids off at the pool
Release the Hostages
Snap a Growler

James Parham <jeparhamH...@iamerica.net> wrote in article
<3446034E...@iamerica.net>...

Mark Alan Teagarden

Oct 16, 1997, 3:00:00 AM10/16/97

pinching a loaf
rolling a havana
rolling a log

Hyatt Saikin

Oct 17, 1997, 3:00:00 AM10/17/97

The Shit List

THE GHOST SHIT
The kind where you feel shit come out, see shit on the toilet paper,
but there's no shit in the bowl.

THE CLEAN SHIT
The kind where you feel shit come out, see shit in the bowl, but
there's no shit on the toilet paper.

THE WET SHIT
You wipe your ass fifty times and it still feels unwiped. So you end
up putting toilet paper between your ass and your underwear so you don't
ruin them with those dreadful skid marks.

THE SECOND WAVE SHIT
This shit happenes when you've finished, your pants are up to your
knees, and you suddenly realize you have to shit some more.

THE BRAIN HEMORRAHAGE THROUGH YOUR NOSE SHIT
Also known as "Pop a Vein in your Forehead Shit".
You have to strain so much to get it out that you turn purple and
practically have a stroke.

THE CORN SHIT
No explanation necessary.

THE LINCOLN LOG SHIT
The kind of shit that's so enormous you're afraid to flush it down
without first breaking it up into little pieces with the toilet brush.

THE NOTORIUS DRINKER SHIT
The kind of shit you have the morning after a long night of drinking.
It's most noticeable trait is the tread mark left on the bottom of the
toilet bowl after you flush.

THE "GEE, I REALLY WISH I COULD SHIT" SHIT
The kind where you want to shit, but even after straining your guts
all you can do is sit on the toilet, cramped and farting shit.

THE WET CHEEKS SHIT
Also known as the "Power Dump". That's the kind that comes out of your
ass so fast that your butt cheeks get splashed with the toilet water.

THE LIQUID SHIT
That's the kind where yellowish-brown liquid shoots out of your butt,
splashes all over the side of the toilet bowl and, at the same time,
chronically burns your tender poop-chute.

THE MEXICAN FOOD SHIT
A class all its own.

THE CROWD PLEASER
This shit is so intriguing in size and/or appearance that you have to
show it to someone before flushing.

THE MOOD ENHANCER
This shit occurs after a lengthy period of constipation, thereby
allowing you to be your old self again.

THE RITUAL
This shit occurs at the same time each day and is accomplished with
the aid of a newspaper.

THE GUINNESS BOOK OF RECORDS SHIT
A shit so noteworthy it should be recorded for future generations.

THE AFTERSHOCK SHIT
This shit has an odor so powerful than anyone entering the vicinity
within the next 7 hours is affected.

THE "HONEYMOON'S OVER" SHIT
This is any shit created in the presence of another person.

THE GROANER
A shit so huge it cannot exit without vocal assistance.

THE FLOATER
Characterized by its floatability, this shit has been known to
resurface after many flushings.

THE RANGER
A shit which refuses to let go. It is usually necessary to engage in
a rocking or bouncing motion, but quite often the only solution is to
push it away with a small piece of toilet paper.

THE PHANTOM SHIT
This appears in the toilet mysteriously and no one will admit to
putting it there.

THE PEEK-A-BOO SHIT
Now you see it, now you don't. This shit is playing games with
you. Requires patience and muscle control.

THE BOMBSHELL
A shit that comes as a complete surprise at a time that is either
inappropriate to shit (ie. during lovemaking or a root canal) or you
are nowhere near shitting facilities.

THE SNAKE CHARMER
A long skinny shit which has managed to coil itself into a frightening
position - usually harmless.

THE OLYMPIC SHIT
This shit occurs exactly one hour prior to the start of any competitive
event in which you are entered and bears a close resemblance to the
Drinker's Shit.

THE BACK-TO-NATURE SHIT
This shit may be of any variety but is always deposited either in the
woods or while hiding behind the passenger side of your car.

THE PEBBLES-FROM-HEAVEN SHIT
An adorable collection of small turds in a cluster, often a gift from
God when you actually CAN'T shit.

PREMEDITATED SHIT
Laxative induced. Doesn't count.

SHITZOPHERENIA
Fear of shitting - can be fatal!

ENERGIZER vs DURACELL SHIT
Also known as a "Still Going" shit.

THE POWER DUMP SHIT
The kind that comes out so fast, you barely get your pants down when
you're done.

THE LIQUID PLUMBER SHIT
This kind of shit is so big it plugs up the toilet and it overflows all
over the floor. (You should have followed the advice from the Lincoln
Log Shit.)

THE SPINAL TAP SHIT
The kind of shit that hurts so much coming out, you'd swear it's got to
be coming out sideways.

THE "I THINK I'M GIVING BIRTH THROUGH MY ASSHOLE" SHIT
Similar to the Lincoln Log and The Spinal Tap Shits. The shape and size
of the turd resembles a tall boy beer can. Vacuous air space remains in
the rectum for some time afterwards.

THE PORRIDGE SHIT
The type that comes out like toothpaste, and just keeps on coming. You
have two chooces: (a) flush and keep gong, or (b) risk it piling up to
your butt while you sit there helpless.

THE "I'M GOING TO CHEW MY FOOD BETTER" SHIT
When the bag of Dorritos you ate last night lacerates the insides of
your rectum on the way out in the morning.

THE "I THINK I'M TURNING INTO A BUNNY" SHIT
When you drop lots of cute, little round ones that look like marbles
and make tiny splashing sounds when they hit the water.

THE "WHAT THE HELL DIED IN HERE?" SHIT
Also sometimes referred to as The Toxic Dump. Of course you don't warn
anyone of the poisonous bathroom odor. Instead, you stand innocently
near the door and enjoy the show as they run out gaggin and gasping for
air.

THE "I JUST KNOW THERE'S A TURD STILL DANGLING THERE" SHIT
Where you just sit there patiently and wait for the last cling-on to
drop off because if you wipe now, it's going to smear all over the place.

THE "OH SHIT" SHIT
When you feel the shit up in your ass, but its so fucking big that it
just won't come out without your sticking a finger in to grab at it and pull
it out. Then, you have shit all over your finger, which now smells like shit
all day, no matter how many times you wash it with soap.

THE "ASS BURNER"
The clear liquid shit that comes after indulging in too many jalepino
peppers the night before. See "MEXICAN FOOD" SHIT above.

THE "HOLY SHIT, I'M OUT OF TOILET PAPER" SHIT
The shit that stays on your ass cheeks no matter how many times you
wipe with those last few squares of paper. This shit inevitably becomes the
"SKID MARK" SHIT since you will end up pushing your underware half way up
your ass to finish wiping once you pull your pants up.

--
Hyatt Saikin Ottawa, Ontario
***** A Passion for Promotions *****

euroscales

Oct 19, 1997, 3:00:00 AM10/19/97

curling a log
forming an island

Andy

Oct 20, 1997, 3:00:00 AM10/20/97

pinching a loaf
making toilet sharks
losing 5 pounds

euroscales <euros...@euroscales.demon.co.uk> wrote in article
<682jtJA2...@euroscales.demon.co.uk>...

Jamie F. McNett

Oct 22, 1997, 3:00:00 AM10/22/97

"John_Mares" <jma...@loop.com> wrote:

>Drop the kids off at the pool
>Release the Hostages
>Snap a Growler

Crushin' a grumpy

ker...@netvigator.com

Oct 22, 1997, 3:00:00 AM10/22/97

my girl friend calls it "taking a tutu" so i've evolved it into

"dropping a desmond"

Nicholas Walker

Oct 25, 1997, 3:00:00 AM10/25/97

Jamie F. McNett wrote in message <62jm2n$4...@news.whidbey.com>...

Laying a cable

Eric Lone

Dec 5, 1997, 3:00:00 AM12/5/97
to Timothy Ace Holleran

On Fri, 3 Oct 1997, Timothy Ace Holleran wrote:

> Laying some cable.
>
> Ace

baking a cake.

--- Eric ---

Check out my homepage at
===============================
= http://www.csee.usf.edu/~lo =
===============================

James T.

Dec 5, 1997, 3:00:00 AM12/5/97

Eric Lone wrote:

> On Fri, 3 Oct 1997, Timothy Ace Holleran wrote:
>
> > Laying some cable.
> >
> > Ace
> >

> baking a cake.

pinching a loaf

CAdams0913

Dec 6, 1997, 3:00:00 AM12/6/97

>WANTED: "Taking a shit" type terms...

"pinching a loaf"
"floating a log"
"drop a load"
Claude Adams
http://members.aol.com/CAdams0913/webster.html
"Semper Fi"

Elvis

Dec 6, 1997, 3:00:00 AM12/6/97

Eric Lone <l...@csee.usf.edu> wrote:

Dropping the kids off at the pool
relief
*** trivia.. know why shit is brown? because shells of used up red
blood cells are brown.
>> Laying some cable.
>baking a cake.

courtesy of HEATHEN WORLD
http://www.heathenworld.com

Mike Turco

Dec 6, 1997, 3:00:00 AM12/6/97

> > Laying some cable.
> >
> > Ace
> >

> baking a cake.

extrude

sxtxitxcxh

Dec 7, 1997, 3:00:00 AM12/7/97

refrying the refried beans...

Eric Lone wrote:

Zack Chavez

Dec 7, 1997, 3:00:00 AM12/7/97

Mike Turco wrote:

> > > Laying some cable.
> > >
> > > Ace
> > >

> > baking a cake.
> >

> extrude

Going to the library.

Foxeye

Dec 7, 1997, 3:00:00 AM12/7/97

foxeye wrote:
Going to return some merchandise to SEARS

Zack Chavez <za...@slip.net> wrote:

Be a part of history. Send USR // Jerry Irvine a check, M.O. or C.C.
or better yet cash, for the ultimate in T shirt fashions. Also check
out the unbelievable selection of "Vapor" motors and rockets.
A 1997 uncirculated, and unseen, undelivered, rmr T shirt.
Satisfaction not guaranteed. These shirts are so scarce
they are bound to be collector's items if you obtain one.
Where is my credit card refund Jerry, inquiring minds
want to know.......

motorhead

Dec 8, 1997, 3:00:00 AM12/8/97

On Sun, 07 Dec 1997 17:49:43 -0800, sxtxitxcxh
<trippyw...@geocities.com> wrote:

>refrying the refried beans...
>

>Eric Lone wrote:
>

>> On Fri, 3 Oct 1997, Timothy Ace Holleran wrote:
>>
>> > Laying some cable.
>> >
>> > Ace
>> >

>> baking a cake.
>>

>> --- Eric ---
>>
>> Check out my homepage at
>> ===============================
>> = http://www.csee.usf.edu/~lo =
>> ===============================

Oldie---- Taking a dump.

Shane

Dec 11, 1997, 3:00:00 AM12/11/97

Choking a Darkie !

Zack Chavez wrote in message <348B33...@slip.net>...

>> > baking a cake.

Hinton

Dec 11, 1997, 3:00:00 AM12/11/97

tossing a caber
take a schnapp
to snap one off

Chris Tucker

Dec 11, 1997, 3:00:00 AM12/11/97

Freeing Nelson [Mandela]
Doing and Eartha

Steve Dawson

Dec 11, 1997, 3:00:00 AM12/11/97

showing the turtle's head

Eric Lone wrote in message ...

>On Fri, 3 Oct 1997, Timothy Ace Holleran wrote:
>
>> Laying some cable.
>>
>> Ace
>>

>baking a cake.

John Latham

Dec 11, 1997, 3:00:00 AM12/11/97

-Taking the Cosby kids to the whirlpool
-Drop the puck

Shane wrote in message <348f0...@news2.maynick.com.au>...

>Choking a Darkie !

Phil

Dec 12, 1997, 3:00:00 AM12/12/97

------=_NextPart_000_01BD065B.B8B06340

John Latham <sham...@mnsi.net> wrote in article
<66poib$d...@backup.mnsi.net>...

Pinching a loaf

------=_NextPart_000_01BD065B.B8B06340

color=3D"#000000" face=3D"Arial"><br>John Latham &lt;<font =
wrote in article &lt;<font =
color=3D"#0000FF"><u>66poib$d...@backup.mnsi.net</u><font =
color=3D"#000000">&gt;...<br>&gt; -Taking the Cosby kids to the =
color=3D"#000000">&gt;...<br>&gt; &gt;Choking a Darkie !<br>&gt; =
&gt;<br>&gt; &gt;<br>&gt; &gt;Zack Chavez wrote in message &lt;<font =
color=3D"#0000FF"><u>348B33...@slip.net</u><font =
color=3D"#000000">&gt;...<br>&gt; &gt;&gt;Mike Turco wrote:<br>&gt; =
&gt;&gt;&gt;<br>&gt; &gt;&gt;&gt; &gt;<br>&gt; &gt;&gt;&gt; &gt; &gt; =
Laying some cable.<br>&gt; &gt;&gt;&gt; &gt; &gt;<br>&gt; &gt;&gt;&gt; =
&gt; &gt; Ace<br>&gt; &gt;&gt;&gt; &gt; &gt;<br>&gt; &gt;&gt;&gt; &gt; =
&gt;<br>&gt; &gt;&gt;&gt; &gt;<br>&gt; &gt;&gt;&gt; &gt; baking a =
tml>
------=_NextPart_000_01BD065B.B8B06340--

alfred yong cao

Dec 12, 1997, 3:00:00 AM12/12/97

--
Donate Plasma. You can get $20.00.
Donate Organs. You can save a life.

Prophet

Dec 13, 1997, 3:00:00 AM12/13/97

Steve Dawson wrote in message <34901...@betanews.mcmail.com>...

>showing the turtle's head
>
>Eric Lone wrote in message ...

>>On Fri, 3 Oct 1997, Timothy Ace Holleran wrote:
>>
>>> Laying some cable.
>>>
>>> Ace
>>>

>>baking a cake.

Scabby2824

Dec 14, 1997, 3:00:00 AM12/14/97

>Having a brown child......
>
>>>Chopping a log....
>
>>>Shooting a mud-cake...
>
>>>Pebbledashing....

jettisoning your cargo

James A. Varney

Dec 15, 1997, 3:00:00 AM12/15/97

pinching a loafIn article <34931...@news.power.net.uk>, "Prophet"
<pro...@prophet.powernet.co.uk> wrote:

> >>Having a brown child......
>
> >>Chopping a log....
>
> >>Shooting a mud-cake...
>
> >>Pebbledashing....

Steven D Scott

Dec 15, 1997, 3:00:00 AM12/15/97

Don't forget 'sending a sausage to the seaside'.......

Steven D Scott Peterculter, Scotland

john melville

Dec 16, 1997, 3:00:00 AM12/16/97

dropping some friends off at the pool

makin'gravy

havin' little brown babies

Cricket Box

Dec 16, 1997, 3:00:00 AM12/16/97

While we are around the subject..
What about 'touching cloth'?

Cricketbox

tek

Dec 17, 1997, 3:00:00 AM12/17/97

"dropping the kids off at the pool"
"making a chocolate cobra"
"loosing weight the quick way"
"giving birth to an Ex-wife(or hubby, i guess)

Mark Ormerod

Dec 19, 1997, 3:00:00 AM12/19/97

Or the fine northern term -

Laying a big brown trout
--
Mark Ormerod

Steven F. Scharff

Dec 19, 1997, 3:00:00 AM12/19/97

tek wrote in message <349863...@usa.net>...

Dropping/Squeezing off a log
(In Christmas-time, it's a Yule Log)
Voting Republican (if you're a Democrat)
Voting Democratic (if you're a Republican)
Making a deposit
Paying respects

Steven F. Scharff <http://bounce.to/scharff>
Remove "REMOVETHIS" to reply

jay walkin

Dec 20, 1997, 3:00:00 AM12/20/97

Drown a nigger.
Paint the porcelain with a colon crayon.
My personal favourite, a dump.

JEParham1

Dec 20, 1997, 3:00:00 AM12/20/97

Downloading some brownware

James Cooney

Dec 21, 1997, 3:00:00 AM12/21/97

Mark Ormerod wrote in message ...

Letting the brown dogs outta the kennel

erik freeman

Dec 22, 1997, 3:00:00 AM12/22/97

Squating a grumpy.

Jason Martin

Dec 29, 1997, 3:00:00 AM12/29/97

Pinching a loaf.

doobie

Dec 31, 1997, 3:00:00 AM12/31/97
hanging a bog

Jones991

Dec 31, 1997, 3:00:00 AM12/31/97
giving birth to a sewer trout

DJack17925

Jan 5, 1998, 3:00:00 AM1/5/98

Whatever happened to plain ole' " TAKIN' A DUMP" ?

LV

Jan 5, 1998, 3:00:00 AM1/5/98

On 5 Jan 1998 17:21:17 GMT, djack...@aol.com (DJack17925) wrote:

>Whatever happened to plain ole' " TAKIN' A DUMP" ?

Spreading your ass cheeks and letting a stinkin dirt log shoot from the
starfish.

chu...@rse.net

Jan 5, 1998, 3:00:00 AM1/5/98

On Mon, 29 Dec 1997 18:27:19 -0700, Jason Martin
<jas...@telusplanet.net> wrote:

>Pinching a loaf.
>
>erik freeman wrote:
>
>> Squating a grumpy.

How About Laying a cable
Squeeze some Brown Cheese

Theo

Jan 5, 1998, 3:00:00 AM1/5/98

Dropping the kids off at the lake.

Nick Nicholas

Jan 9, 1998, 3:00:00 AM1/9/98

Taking a Clinton (And be sure to wipe your gore).

Warren Smith

Jan 10, 1998, 3:00:00 AM1/10/98
Also known as"Giving birth to a foreman."

No Name

Jan 11, 1998, 3:00:00 AM1/11/98

I didnt know anybody ever "Took" a shit, I always just leave a
Warren.........

RMF

Jan 12, 1998, 3:00:00 AM1/12/98

Of course you may of heard of the following terms:

GHOST SHIT - You know you've have had a shit, but have you? There's shit on
the toilet paper but no shit in the bowl - sometimes also referred-to as
TORPEDO SHIT by those who hear the splash.

TEFLON SHIT - Comes out so slick, clean and easy you don't feel it, no
trace of it on the paper - you look into the bowl to be sure you have done
it.

SECOND THOUGHT SHIT - You're all done wiping your arse and you are about to
stand up when you realise it ................ there's more to come.

POP A VEIN IN YOUR FOREHEAD SHIT - The kind that killed Elvis - strain and
sweat for results.

DIET SHIT - You shit so much you lose 10 Kilos

RIGHT NOW SHIT - You'd better be within 10 seconds of a toilet, usually has
it's head out before you sit down.

KING KONG or COMMODORE CHOCKER SHIT - This is BIG. So big that you know
that it won't go down a toilet unless you break it into pieces (a coat
hanger works well). Usually happens at someone else's house.

WET CHEEKS SHIT - Hits the water sideways making a big splash wetting your
arse.

WISH SHIT - You sit there cramped up for five minutes with nothing but pain
in your guts and a few farts - but can't shit.

CORK SHIT or FLOATER - After the third flush it's still there - unsinkable
- another usually at someone else's house.

MEXICAN FOOD or VOLCANO SHIT - Like shitting sulphuric acid, beware of
letting any sweat trickle between the cheeks of your arse for a day or two.
Not safe to eat again untill arse stops burning - in fact this is how the
mexican's know they are hungry!

ll

Jan 12, 1998, 3:00:00 AM1/12/98

WarpDrive wrote:

> On Tue, 13 Jan 1998 00:16:05 -0700, "bastard" <cas...@ris.net> wrote:
>

> >> "Nick Nicholas" <nick_n...@email.msn.com> wrote in article
> ><uQ#ilyVH9...@upnetnews02.moswest.msn.net>...

> >> Taking a Clinton (And be sure to wipe your gore).

> >GOTTA GRUNT
> >BANISH THE BUNGOID
> >EJECTING EXCREMENT
> >DEPORTING TH' DUNG
> >PUMPIN' PUTTY
> >SOWING THE SHIT
> >REVERSE COPROPHAGY
> >FEEDIN' SLOWMO
> >and, unfortunately, sometimes.....SCATTER A SCALDY!
> >
> >other fun things to say......
> >
> >duck butter
> >butt muffins
> >air muffins (off subject)
> >
> Don't forget "laying a cable"
pinch a loaf

bastard

Jan 13, 1998, 3:00:00 AM1/13/98

WarpDrive

Jan 13, 1998, 3:00:00 AM1/13/98

Josef.xx

Jan 13, 1998, 3:00:00 AM1/13/98

bce@default>
Date: Tuesday, Jan 13, 1998 08.17.00

Having a Sunderland!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Josef.xx

Mags Forever!!

John Plumidis

Jan 15, 1998, 3:00:00 AM1/15/98

On 11 Jan 1998, No Name wrote:

> I didnt know anybody ever "Took" a shit, I always just leave a
> Warren.........

You could also:

Clean out the dust from the backdoor bugle
Show your in-laws your love for them
Give a pre-elections speech for the media

____________________
====================
"It is worse to have loved and died than to have never have died at all"
->pLUM:) pl...@pcug.org.au

exalted

Jan 16, 1998, 3:00:00 AM1/16/98

>Clean out the dust from the backdoor bugle
>Show your in-laws your love for them
>Give a pre-elections speech for the media

creating an island
--
exalted
"Q"