JOKE: EPILEPTIC OYSTER SHUCKER

an48...@anon.penet.fi

Apr 8, 1996, 3:00:00 AM4/8/96

Q: What is the difference between an epileptic oyster shucker and a
hooker with diareaha?

A: The epileptic oyster shucker, shucks between fits.

--****ATTENTION****--****ATTENTION****--****ATTENTION****--***ATTENTION***
Your e-mail reply to this message WILL be *automatically* ANONYMIZED.
Please, report inappropriate use to ab...@anon.penet.fi
For information (incl. non-anon reply) write to he...@anon.penet.fi
If you have any problems, address them to ad...@anon.penet.fi

D. Blanchard

Apr 10, 1996, 3:00:00 AM4/10/96
Q: what's the difference between horny aquatic woodchucks and aspirin?

A: one's a feaver bucker....

Mark A. Walters

Apr 11, 1996, 3:00:00 AM4/11/96
an48...@anon.penet.fi wrote:

> Q: What is the difference between an epileptic oyster shucker and a
> hooker with diareaha?
>
> A: The epileptic oyster shucker, shucks between fits.

q: What's the difference between a female marathon runner and a smart
pygmy?

a: One of them is a Cunning Runt.

Christi603

Apr 13, 1996, 3:00:00 AM4/13/96
In article <316DDE...@Grci.com>, "Mark A. Walters" <MWal...@Grci.com>
writes:

Q: What's the difference between the Panama Canal and Hillary Clinton?

A: The Panama Canal is a Busy Ditch and......

and now a song....."My Hillary Tis of thee..."

Translation: (for the hearing impaired) "My CUNTtry Tis of thee...."

ooh, I must go flog myself for that one....

|\__/| .~ ~.
/o=o'`./ .' Recipe for Beaver au vin:
{o__, \ { Ingredients:
/ . . ) \ 1 beaver (remove hair)
`-` '-' \ } 1 bottle of Boones Farm
.( _( )_.' Strawberry Hill
:. '---.~_ _ _| To prepare:
Get really drunk, eat the Beaver.
http://members.aol.com/spamgoddes/index.html
Chris...@aol.com

Sandra Lindsey

Apr 15, 1996, 3:00:00 AM4/15/96
In <4kohlm$d...@newsbf02.news.aol.com> chris...@aol.com (Christi603)
writes:

>In article <316DDE...@Grci.com>, "Mark A. Walters"
<MWal...@Grci.com>
>writes:
>
>>> Q: What is the difference between an epileptic oyster shucker and a
>>> hooker with diareaha?
>>> A: The epileptic oyster shucker, shucks between fits.
>>
>>q: What's the difference between a female marathon runner and a smart
>>pygmy?
>>a: One of them is a Cunning Runt.
>>
>Q: What's the difference between the Panama Canal and Hillary Clinton?
>A: The Panama Canal is a Busy Ditch and......

Q: What's the difference between the lady in the bathtub and the lady
in church?

A: The lady in church has hope in her sole!!!!!

Frank

Apr 16, 1996, 3:00:00 AM4/16/96
On 15 Apr 1996 06:42:42 GMT, nam...@ix.netcom.com(Sandra Lindsey)
wrote:

Q: Whats the difference between a chorus girl line up and a circus act

A: Ones a cunning array of stunts...

Bilbo Baggins

Apr 18, 1996, 3:00:00 AM4/18/96

What should you do if an epileptic has a seizure in a hot-tub?

Throw in the laundry.

Bilbo Baggins

Apr 18, 1996, 3:00:00 AM4/18/96
I slept like a baby last night.

I woke up every two hours and cried.

Neal M. Dorst

Apr 19, 1996, 3:00:00 AM4/19/96
: wrote:

: >In <4kohlm$d...@newsbf02.news.aol.com> chris...@aol.com (Christi603)
: >writes:
: >>
: >>In article <316DDE...@Grci.com>, "Mark A. Walters"
: ><MWal...@Grci.com>
: >>writes:

: >>
: >>>> Q: What is the difference between an epileptic oyster shucker and a

: >>>> hooker with diareaha?
: >>>> A: The epileptic oyster shucker, shucks between fits.

: >>>
: >>>q: What's the difference between a female marathon runner and a smart

: >>>pygmy?
: >>>a: One of them is a Cunning Runt.
: >>>
: >>Q: What's the difference between the Panama Canal and Hillary Clinton?
: >>A: The Panama Canal is a Busy Ditch and......
: >>
: >Q: What's the difference between the lady in the bathtub and the lady
: >in church?
: >
: >A: The lady in church has hope in her sole!!!!!
: >
: Q: Whats the difference between a chorus girl line up and a circus act

: A: Ones a cunning array of stunts...

Q: What's the difference between a pickpocket and a voyeur ?
A: One snatches watches ....

rdil...@usa.pipeline.com

Apr 20, 1996, 3:00:00 AM4/20/96
On 19 Apr 1996 in article <Re: JOKE: EPILEPTIC OYSTER SHUCKER>,

>What's the difference between a stripper on stage and off stage?

On stage is when she shakes her tits.

ians...@gmail.com

Aug 8, 2018, 12:39:45 AM8/8/18
Anyone read this idiot above this post?