Intelligent folks in Tennessee

Manuel Neace

Mar 15, 1997, 3:00:00 AM3/15/97

Bob Seinfeld wrote:

> At ten o'clock int Alabama, at the beginning of the news, the
> anchorman says, "Good evening, it is 10:00 o'clock, do you know where
> your children are?"
>
> At the same time in Atlanta, the anchor says, "Good evening,
> it is 10:00 o'clock Georga--do you know where your wives are?"
>
> At the same time in Chattanooga, the anchor says, "Good
> evening, Chattanooga, it's 10:00 o'clock--do you know what time it
> is?"

I hate people like me........but I have to say it.

If it is 10:00 in Alabama.....it is 11:00 in Chattanooga and Atlanta...

sorry....i just had to say it.

flashman

Mar 15, 1997, 3:00:00 AM3/15/97

In <332AA4...@gate.net> Manuel Neace <ne...@gate.net> writes:

>Bob Seinfeld wrote:
>>
>> At ten o'clock int Alabama, at the beginning of the news,
the
>> anchorman says, "Good evening, it is 10:00 o'clock, do you know
where
>> your children are?"
>>
>> At the same time in Atlanta, the anchor says, "Good evening,
>> it is 10:00 o'clock Georga--do you know where your wives are?"
>>
>> At the same time in Chattanooga, the anchor says, "Good
>> evening, Chattanooga, it's 10:00 o'clock--do you know what time it
>> is?"

Why did the Jersey Devil Hockey team decide not to move to Nashville??

They figured there were enough people in tennessee with no teeth.