Re: What is at the root of man's Discontent and Malaise?

1 view

Jong Kim

Nov 5, 2007, 6:19:11 AM11/5/07
Or, what's the motivation for brainwashing the tribe of Dan and the rest of
mankind?

That is, why do the vast majority tolerate and a great many openly accept
the Devil's Education?

"David V." wrote:
> Jong Kim wrote:
> >
> > Virtually the entire Danish adult population is literate.

... Education has been compulsory since 1814; currently, it is
compulsory for children ages 7 to 16.
http://www.nationsencyclopedia.com/Europe/Denmark-EDUCATION.html

The illiterate of the future are not those that cannot read or write.
They are those that can not learn, unlearn, relearn.

~~Alvin Toffler, author of *Future Shock*

Oriental Pedagogy

The ideal of a leveling Oriental pedagogy expressed through government
schooling was promoted by Jacobin orators of the French National Convention
in the early 1790s, the commencement years of our own republic. The notion
of forced schooling was irresistible to French radicals, an enthusiasm whose
foundation had been laid in preceding centuries by utopian writers like
Harrington (Oceania), More (Utopia), Bacon (New Atlantis), Campanella (City
of the Sun), and in other speculative fantasy embracing the fate of
children. Cultivating a collective social organism was considered the
ingredient missing from feudal society, an ingredient which would allow the
West the harmony and stability of the East.

Utopian schooling is never about learning in the traditional sense; it's
about the transformation of human nature. The core of the difference between
Occident and Orient lies in the power relationship between privileged and
ordinary, and in respective outlooks on human nature. In the West, a
metaphorical table is spread by society; the student decides how much to
eat; in the East, the teacher makes that decision. The Chinese character for
school shows a passive child with adult hands pouring knowledge into his
empty head.

... Like Alfred's, Charlemagne's awareness of Asia was sharpened in
mortal combat. He was the first secular Western potentate to beat the drum
for secular schooling.

~~*The Underground History of American Education* (2002),
by John Taylor Gatto, NYC Teacher of the Year in 1989, 1990, 1991 and
New York State Teacher of the Year in 1991

Erastus Snow, Apostle of Joseph the Seer:

And it is folly for geologists, or any other class of scientists, to assume
that they know it
all, or that they have read the Book of Nature from beginning to end, and
comprehend it through and through.

~~Journal of Discourses, Vol.19, Pg.327, January 20, 1878

John Walker, founder of Autodesk (of the AutoCAD software fame):

Potassium-40 and the Evolution of Higher Life

Why did such a long interval elapse between the appearance of life on Earth
and the emergence of complex, multicellular organisms? Perhaps it had little
to do with biology and everything to do with the half-life of a radionuclide
forged in the supernova whose debris gave rise to us all.
http://www.fourmilab.ch/nav/topics/physics.html
*On the Electrodynamics of Moving Bodies*

An English language translation of Albert Einstein's 1905 paper which
introduced Special Relativity, as published in the 1923 book
*The Principle of Relativity*. This document is both a monument of
twentieth century physics and a masterpiece of scientific communication.

19 Therefore it is that Wo! Wo! be unto you when all men speak well of you.

20 For it is written that so did their fathers who were also children of
hell, unto them who were false prophets.

21 And thus saith the Lord, this is a sure key that ye may detect that which
is false; for if it be of me, saith the Lord, then it is that all the world
in the wickedness thereof with hell, even at its back, will oppose a true
messenger.

22 For earth and hell, shall they not praise a false messenger?

Revelations of Jesus Christ 29:19-22

Albert Einstein,
Time Magazine's Person of the [20th] Century.
http://www.time.com/time/time100/poc/home.html

The Nobel Prize in Physics 1921

"for his services to Theoretical Physics, and especially
for his discovery of the law of the photoelectric effect"

Albert Einstein
http://nobelprize.org/nobel_prizes/physics/laureates/1921

epistemology, n.
a philosophic theory of the method or basis of human knowledge.

Although, the word "philosophical", when correctly used,
is not to be confused with "subjective" or "a priori".
"Philosophy" originally meant "science", but now it means
"ideology", be it subjective or objective.

http://nobelprize.org/nobel_prizes/physics/laureates/1921/press.html
Presentation Speech

Presentation Speech by Professor S. Arrhenius, Chairman of the Nobel
Committee for Physics of the Royal Swedish Academy of Sciences, on December
10, 1922

Your Majesty, Your Royal Highnesses, Ladies and Gentlemen.

There is probably no physicist living today whose name has become so widely
known as that of Albert Einstein. Most discussion centres on his theory of
relativity. This pertains essentially to epistemology and has therefore been
the subject of lively debate in philosophical circles. It will be no secret
that the famous philosopher Bergson in Paris has challenged this theory,
while other philosophers have acclaimed it wholeheartedly. The theory in
question also has astrophysical implications which are being rigorously
examined at the present time.
A third group of studies, for which in particular Einstein has received the
Nobel Prize, falls within the domain of the quantum theory founded by Planck
in 1900. This theory asserts that radiant energy consists of individual
particles, termed "quanta", approximately in the same way as matter is made
up of particles, i.e. atoms. This remarkable theory, for which Planck
received the Nobel Prize for Physics in 1918, suffered from a variety of
drawbacks and about the middle of the first decade of this century it
reached a kind of impasse. Then Einstein came forward with his work on
specific heat and the photoelectric effect.
** Being too remote from Sweden, Professor Einstein could not attend the
ceremony.

http://nobelprize.org/nobel_prizes/physics/laureates/1921/einstein-lecture.html
Albert Einstein
The Nobel Prize in Physics 1921
Nobel Lecture

Lecture, July 11, 1923
"Fundamental Ideas and Problems of the Theory of Relativity"

It's always the big lie
That the masses buy.
False prophets are popular,
Like when they saluted Hitler.

There is more to light than photons, which are of transverse undulations,
saith the Lord, therefore deny not the Holy Ghost and the light thereof.
(July 25, 2007)

"Observation of scalar longitudinal electrodynamic waves",
by C. Monstein and J.P. Wesley,
Europhysics Letters, 59 (4), pp. 514-520 (2002)
http://saturn.ethz.ch/papers/monstein/7210.pdf

Albert Einstein, 1921 Nobel Laureate in Physics:

We will ... also introduce another postulate, ... namely, that light is
always propagated in empty space with a definite velocity c which is
independent of the state of motion
of the emitting body. ... The introduction of a "luminiferous ether'' will
prove to be superfluous inasmuch as the view here to be developed will not
require an "absolutely stationary space'' provided with special properties,
nor assign a velocity-vector to a point of the empty space in which
electromagnetic processes take place.

~~"On the Electrodynamics of Moving Bodies" (1905),
*Annalen der Physik*, 17:891 (English translation)
http://www.fourmilab.ch/etexts/einstein/specrel/www

Bertrand Russell,
famed atheistic ideologue-agitator/mathematician and
1950 Nobel Laureate in Literature:

RELATIVITY: PHILOSOPHICAL CONSEQUENCES.
Space-Time.

For philosophy, the most important novelty was present already in the
special theory of relativity; that is, the substitution of space-time for
space and time. ...

Force and Gravitation.

An important aspect of relativity is the elimination of "force." This is not
new in idea; indeed, it was already accepted in rational dynamics. But there
remained the outstanding difficulty of gravitation, which Einstein has
overcome. The sun is, so to speak, at the summit of a hill, and the planets
are on the slopes. They move as they do because of the slope where they are,
not because of some mysterious influence emanating from the summit. Bodies
move as they do because that is the easiest possible movement in the region
of space-time in which they find themselves, not because "forces" operate
upon them. The apparent need of forces to account for observed motions
arises from mistaken insistence upon Euclidean geometry; when once we have
overcome this prejudice, we find that observed motions, instead of showing
the presence of forces, show the nature of the geometry applicable to the
region concerned. Bodies thus become far more independent of each other than
they were in Newtonian physics: there is an increase of individualism and a
diminution of central government, if one may be permitted such metaphorical
language. This may, in time, considerably modify the ordinary educated man's
picture of the universe, possibly with far-reaching results.
Bibliography

A. S. Eddington, *Space, Time, and Gravitation* (Cambridge, 1921);
Bertrand A. W. Russell, *The A. B. C. of Relativity* (1925).

~~Encyclopedia Britannica (1926), 13th ed.
http://www.scribd.com/doc/5401/Bertrand-Russell-A-Free-Mans-Worship

James Clerk Maxwell:

The dynamics of other varieties of space than our own requires very brief
notice indeed.
http://www.sonnetsoftware.com/bio/maxbio.pdf

I asked Redtrollnames, Can any notion of self-organization be realistic?
What of it, replied Berserk Relaxwell, for is not Evolution relativistic?

8 ... all is as one day with God, and time only is measured unto men.

(Book of Mormon | Alma 40:8)

16 Surely your turning of things upside down shall be esteemed as the
potter's clay: for shall the work say of him that made it, He made me not?
or shall the thing framed say of him that framed it, He had no
understanding?

(Old Testament | Isaiah 29:16)

Mr. Darwin, and a kindred school of modern philosophers, would fain try
to impress upon us their theory of evolutions, and would have us believe
we are descendants from, and only a little in advance of our ancester,
the monkey; and that other inferior grades of animals are aspiring to
become monkeys; they fail to demonstrate their theories, simply because
they are not demonstrateable.
There is a theory put forth by Mr. Darwin, and others, that is the school of
modern philosophers, which is termed in late years, the theory of Evolution,
that man in our present state upon the earth, is but the sequence and
outgrowth of steady advancement from the lowest order of creation, till the
present type of man, and that we have advanced step by step from the lowest
order of creation till at last man has been formed upon the earth in our
present sphere of action; in short, that our great-grandfathers were apes
and monkeys. And how much satisfaction these philosophers have in the
contemplation of their grandfather monkeys, we are left to conjecture; but
such are the theories put forth by some of our modern philosophers.

~~Erastus Snow, Journal of Discourses, Vol.19,
Pg.327, January 20, 1878; Pg.271, March 3, 1878

Erastus Snow:

"At the semi-annual conference held in October, 1849, I was appointed on a
mission to Denmark. ... I landed in Copenhagen, the capital of Denmark, June
14, 1850, in company with Elders George P. Dykes and John E. Forsgren-the
former an American and the latter a native of Sweden. We were met at the
wharf by Elder Peter O. Hansen, a native of that city, who had embraced the
gospel in America, and had left Salt Lake City with us, but had made his way
in advance of us to his native land."
http://personal.atl.bellsouth.net/w/o/wol3/snowe1.htm
Brother Peter O. Hansen conducted Elders Snow, Dykes and Forsgren to a
hotel, where, after being shown an upper room they all kneeled together and
offered up thanksgiving to God, dedicating themselves to His service.
Apostle Snow baptized fifteen persons in the clear waters of the
beautiful Oresund, near Copenhagen, Aug. 12, 1850. Ole U. C. Monster was the
first man and Anna Beckstrom the first woman baptized. These had all been
members of Mr. Peter C. Monster's reformed Baptist Church. August 14, 1850,
the first confirmation took place in Denmark, and on the 25th the Sacrament
was administered there for the first time by divine authority in this
dispensation. On the latter date the first ordination to the Priesthood also
took place, Brother Knud H. Bruun being ordained to the office of a Priest.
After the first baptisms, many others came forward and followed the example,
and on Sept. 15, 1850, the first branch of the Church in Scandinavia was
organized in Copenhagen, with fifty members.
In September, 1850, Apostle Snow wrote an interesting pamphlet entitled
"En Sandheds Rost" (A Voice of Truth), explaining the first principles of
the gospel in a very plain and forcible manner. Over 200,000 copies of that
little work have since been published in the Danish and Swedish languages.
"Remarkable Visions" by Orson Pratt and a number of other pamphlets were
subsequently translated and published in Danish.
It is here also worth recording that none of the missions established
by the Elders in this last dispensation, save the British, has been so
fruitful as the one rounded by Apostle Snow in Scandinavia.
Apostle Snow, taking an affectionate leave of his flock, sailed from
Copenhagen March 4, 1852, accompanied by nineteen emigrating Saints. These,
together with nine others, who had embarked a few weeks previous, were the
first direct fruits of the gospel from the Scandinavian countries. They have
been followed by more than twenty-five thousand others. After spending a few
weeks in England, attending to the organization of the Deseret Iron Company
and other matters, Apostle Snow embarked from Liverpool May 8, 1852, in
company with Franklin D. Richards, and arrived safely in Salt Lake City Aug.
20th, following, having been absent from his mountain home nearly three
years.

~~*LDS Biographical Encyclopedia*

> Which is why people like your are rare in that society.

Wilt thou become a Druid?
Yea, thou art one with Freud.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Druid
Caesar's *Commentarii de Bello Gallico* gives the fullest account of the
Druids. Caesar notes that all men of any rank and dignity in Gaul were
included either among the Druids or among the nobles, indicating that they
formed two classes. The Druids constituted the learned priestly class, ...

"The principal point of their doctrine", says Caesar, "is that the soul does
not die and that after death it passes from one body into another" (see
metempsychosis):

"With regard to their actual course of studies, the main object of all
education is, in their opinion, to imbue their scholars with a firm belief
in the indestructability of the human soul, which, according to their
belief, merely passes at death from one tenement to another; for by such
doctrine alone, they say, which robs death of all its terrors, can the
highest form of human courage be developed. Subsidiary to the teachings of
this main principle, they hold various lectures and discussions on
astronomy, on the extent and geographical distribution of the globe, on the
different branches of natural philosophy, and on many problems connected
with religion".
-Julius Caesar, "De Bello Gallico", VI, 13

... Caesar also notes the druidic sense of the guardian spirit of the tribe,
whom he translated as Dispater, with a general sense of Father Hades.
However, linguistically Dis Pater is related to Jupiter (Jovis Pater), from
Proto-Indo-European word Dyeus.

Josephus:

5. This is the discourse concerning Hades, wherein the souls of all men are
confined until a proper season, which God has determined, when he will make
a resurrection of all men from the dead, not procuring a transmigration of
souls from one body to another, but raising again those very bodies, which
you Greeks, seeing to be dissolved, do not believe [their resurrection].

~~Discourse to the Greeks Concerning Hades

1 Now the Spirit speaketh expressly, that in the latter times some shall
depart from the faith, giving heed to seducing spirits, and doctrines of
devils;

2 Speaking lies in hypocrisy; having their conscience seared with a hot
iron;

(New Testament | 1 Timothy 4:1 - 2)

Hannes Alfven (1970 Nobel Lecture, Physics):

... outside this lecture hall - perhaps over a small island in the
archipelago
of Stockholm - we may also see in the sky an aurora, which is a cosmic
plasma, reminding us of the time when our world was born out of plasma.
Because in the beginning was the plasma.

~~"Plasma Physics, Space Research and the Origin of the Solar System"
http://nobelprize.org/nobel_prizes/physics/laureates/1970/alfven-lecture.pdf

Led Zeppelin:

The winds of Thor are blowing cold. ... They hold no quarter. Walking side
by side with death, the devil mocks their every step.

18 Little children, it is the last time: and as ye have heard that
antichrist shall come, even now are there many antichrists; whereby we know
that it is the last time.

19 They went out from us, but they were not of us; for if they had been of
us, they would [no doubt] have continued with us: but [they went out], that
they might be made manifest that they were not all of us.

20 But ye have an unction from the Holy One, and ye know all things.

21 I have not written unto you because ye know not the truth, but because ye
know it, and that no lie is of the truth.

22 Who is a liar but he that denieth that Jesus is the Christ? He is
antichrist, that denieth the Father and the Son.

(New Testament | 1 John 2:18 - 22)

7 For many deceivers are entered into the world, who confess not that Jesus
Christ is come in the flesh. This is a deceiver and an antichrist.

(New Testament | 2 John 1:7)

8 And it was also, saith the Lord, that these things were also taught among
them before the flood which caused my wrath to be kindled against the
inhabitants of the whole earth.

9 And thus it is that as in the days of Noah, so are they even now, which is
the day of the coming of the Son of Man with the clouds of heaven, in this
day, saith the Lord God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob.

10 For it was that this anti-Christ, was he not detected in that day by my
servant Alma even as Freud hath he not also been detected in this day
through the medium of mine appointment, even my servant Art Bulla?

11 And this by the revelations which I the Lord God have given him.

12 And is not this medium in the power and might and wisdom thereof more
intelligent than all the earth which combined against mine anointed in these
things, in all ages of the world, even against Melchizedec who is of old and
who is one of the Ancients, saith the Lord?

Revelations of Jesus Christ 32:8-12

167 And the common man and woman is not guiltless before me in these things,
saith the Lord, for in their sloth they have allowed themselves to be
deceived, even in these things and by false religions.

Revelations of Jesus Christ 3:167

Clearly, the Apostle Erastus Snow had opened the way for the Lord's Danes to
flee from Babylon, long before the advent of one Brigitte Nielsen (and her
lesser ilk in Denmark as well as the rest of Babylon the great).

7 And so Jacob made a tunic according to the word of the Lord. And he did
place it upon his son Joseph. And blessed him with all of the hidden
blessings of wisdom.

8 And Jacob instructed him in the hidden wisdom of the Lord, whereunto
Joseph should be a priest of the Most High God.

9 Now when the brothers of Joseph had discovered that Jacob had made
Joseph a priest unto the Most High God they were filled with the spirit of
jealousy.

10 And they gathered unto their father Jacob saying, why hast thou given
that Joseph should receive a tunic and become a priest unto the Lord and not
us also?

11 And Jacob rebuked them saying, Joseph is a chosen vessel whom the Lord
hath chosen, and it is according to his purposes. Who are ye that ye dare
accuse God?

12 Verily, the Lord hath chosen him for his own purposes and ye shall well
abide under it. For this is the word of the Lord.

13 And when Jacob had finished speaking, his sons murmured among
themselves.

14 And it came to pass, Joseph dreamed a dream, wherein he saw all of the
flocks of his brothers bowing down to his flocks. And Joseph boasted of this
before his brothers.

15 And his brothers mocked him saying, shalt thou become a prince over us?
And his brothers murmured among themselves.

16 And it came to pass, Joseph dreamed another dream. And said unto his
brothers, I have dreamed a dream wherein the sun, and the moon and the stars
did bow low before me.

17 And his brothers mocked him saying, as the Lord liveth and as we live,
thy blood shall be spilt on the ground before we fear thee.

18 And his brothers murmured among themselves how they might kill Joseph.
And a servant of Jacob secretly spied them.

19 And when Jacob heard of this he said unto Joseph: do not fear my son:
as the Lord hath decreed his decree, thou shalt be a prince over me and all
mine house.

20 Yet pride hath filled thine heart. Let no boasting be found at all in
thy mouth, yea, neither in thine heart, lest thou fall under condemnation:
for the Lord God doth hate a proud and boastful heart.

21 Thou didst come into this world naked and thou shalt leave it naked.

22 And remember this, my son, the Lord exalteth whom he will, and the Lord
abaseth whom he will. Therefore thou shalt keep thine heart humble before
him all the days of thy life.

23 And Joseph was pierced in his heart, and durst not open his mouth again
for to boast.

1 And it came to pass, Joseph was in the desert seeking his brethren and
they seized upon him, and mocked him, saying: behold, our prince is come
unto us. Mayest thou live long, and may thy kingdom be forever!

2 And they worshipped him in mocking fashion, saying, have mercy on us O
king! Save us, O mighty one!

3 And they seized upon Joseph to kill him. And Dan drew his sword and
thrust it into the side of Joseph, howbeit it pierced not his flesh.

4 And all who stood by were astonished. And Reuben said, Verily, the Lord
hath surely chosen him, and the power of the Most High dwelleth with him.

5 Suffer not our hands to shed his blood, for his blood should surely cry
up to the Lord against us, and great would be the curse against our children
unto seven generations.

6 Yea, rather, let us cast him into a pit wherein he may perish for lack
of meat or may be eaten by wild beasts, and thus shall our hands be free of
his blood. And so they seized the tunic which Jacob had made for Joseph and
cast Joseph into a pit naked for to die.

Book of Joseph 4:7-23, 5:1-6
(Re-delivered in 1842, through Joseph Smith the Seer.)

David Bohm and the Implicate Order

David Pratt

The death of David Bohm on 27 October 1992 is a great loss not only for the
physics community but for all those interested in the philosophical
implications of modern science. David Bohm was one of the most distinguished
theoretical physicists of his generation, and a fearless challenger of
scientific orthodoxy. ...

In 1951 Bohm wrote a classic textbook entitled *Quantum Theory*, in which he
presented a clear account of the orthodox, Copenhagen interpretation of
quantum physics. The Copenhagen interpretation was formulated mainly by
Niels Bohr and Werner Heisenberg in the 1920s and is still highly
influential today. But even before the book was published, Bohm began to
have doubts about the assumptions underlying the conventional approach. He
had difficulty accepting that subatomic particles had no objective existence
and took on definite properties only when physicists tried to observe and
measure them. He also had difficulty believing that the quantum world was
characterized by absolute indeterminism and chance, and that things just
happened for no reason whatsoever. He began to suspect that there might be
deeper causes behind the apparently random and crazy nature of the subatomic
world.
In 1952, the year after his discussions with Einstein, Bohm published two
papers sketching what later came to be called the causal interpretation of
quantum theory, and he continued to elaborate and refine his ideas until the
end of his life. The causal interpretation, says Bohm, 'opens the door for
the creative operation of underlying, and yet subtler, levels of reality'
[1]. In his view, subatomic particles such as electrons are not simple,
structureless particles, but highly complex, dynamic entities. He rejected
the view that their motion is fundamentally uncertain or ambiguous; they
follow a precise path, but one which is determined not only by conventional
physical forces but also by a subtler force which he calls the quantum
potential. ...

The quantum potential pervades all space and provides direct connections
between quantum systems. In 1959 Bohm and a young research student Yakir
Aharonov discovered an important example of quantum interconnectedness. They
found that in certain circumstances electrons are able to 'feel' the
presence of a nearby magnetic field even though they are traveling in
regions of space where the field strength is zero. This phenomenon is now
known as the Aharonov-Bohm (AB) effect, and when the discovery was first
announced many physicists reacted with disbelief. Even today, despite
confirmation of the effect in numerous experiments, papers still
occasionally appear arguing that it does not exist.

In 1982 a remarkable experiment to test quantum interconnectedness was
performed by a research team led by physicist Alain Aspect in Paris. The
original idea was contained in a thought experiment (also known as the 'EPR
paradox') proposed in 1935 by Albert Einstein, Boris Podolsky, and Nathan
Rosen, but much of the later theoretical groundwork was laid by David Bohm
and one of his enthusiastic supporters, John Bell of CERN, the physics
research center near Geneva. The results of the experiment are said to have
shown that subatomic particles that are far apart are able to communicate in
ways that cannot be explained by the transfer of physical signals traveling
at or slower than the speed of light. Many physicists regard these
'nonlocal' connections as absolutely instantaneous. An alternative view is
that they involve subtler, nonphysical energies traveling faster than light,
but this view has few adherents since most physicists still believe that
nothing can exceed the speed of light.

The causal interpretation of quantum theory initially met with indifference
or hostility from other physicists, who did not take kindly to Bohm's
powerful challenge to the common consensus. In recent years, however, the
theory has been gaining increasing 'respectability'. Bohm's approach is
capable of being developed in different directions. For instance, a number
of physicists, including Jean-Pierre Vigier and several other physicists at
the Institut Henri Poincaré in France, explain the quantum potential in
terms of fluctuations in an underlying ether.
1. David Bohm & F. David Peat, *Science, Order & Creativity*,
Bantam Books, New York, 1987, p. 88.
http://ourworld.compuserve.com/homepages/dp5/bohm.htm

A mysterious aethereal fluid seems to be pouring in from
elsewhere in the universe.

~~David Tombe, a knowledgeable James Clerk Maxwell scholar
and a physics teacher
http://www.wbabin.net/science/tombe11.pdf

The spirit is also an element. It is not an immaterial nothing as some
imagine. We read about material and immaterial things, and such terms are
used by men for the want of more suitable language to correctly represent
ideas; but in truth there is no such thing as immaterial substance. Though
we are told that God is an immaterial substance, and you read the
philosophic descriptions of the Deity by some of these learned divines, and
it is all simmered down to an immateriality or nothing at all. But there is
no such thing as immaterial substance in the strict sense of the word; and
immateriality when rigidly defined is another definition for nothing at all.
But we use these terms only comparatively to compare one thing with another,
and we say that one thing is material because we can touch it with these
hands, and we can handle it with these mortal bodies, we can see it with
these mortal eyes, and it is visible to the sight, touch and so on, and
hence we call it material; and what is not visible to these natural eyes,
and what these coarse hands cannot feel, we call that immaterial or
intangible; but these are only comparative terms.

~~Erastus Snow,
Journal of Discourses, Vol.19, Pg.273, March 3, 1878

James Clerk Maxwell:

"... What is done by what is called myself is, I feel, done by something
greater than myself in me. My interest in things has always made me care
much more for theology than for anthropology; ...

~~*The Life of James Clerk Maxwell* (1882),
by Campbell and Garnett

James Clerk Maxwell, my physicist, saith the Lord.
(Oct. 11, 2007)

National Socialist and Christian conceptions are incompatible. The Christian
churches build upon men's ignorance; by contrast N[ational Socialism] rests
upon scientific foundations.

When we [National Socialists] speak of belief in God, we do not mean, like
the naive Christians and their spiritual exploiters, a man-like being
sitting around somewhere in the universe. The force governed by natural law
by which all these countless planets move in the universe, we call
omnipotence or God. The assertion that this universal force can trouble
itself about the destiny of each individual being, every smallest earthly
bacillus, can be influenced by so-called prayers or other surprising things,
depends upon a requisite dose of naivety or else upon shameless professional
self-interest.

~~Martin Bormann

Admittedly it is not honesty which in real life overcomes dishonesty. In
the harsh struggle for existence the stronger, the harder capacity for
self-assertion daily gains the victory and yet it is bitter if this capacity
is based upon intrigue and a burning ambition as in the case before us.

~~Martin Bormann, the Mayor of the Palace of Hitler
http://www.ourcivilisation.com/smartboard/shop/festjc/chap10.htm

20 Even so give listen unto my teachings which are verily correct before me
which I taught unto the children of men while I traveled in my power among
my people the Jews, a branch of the House of Israel, in great plainness but
because of that great wickedness among those who professed to know but who
went on in the hardness of their hearts and the blindness of their minds,
were lost to the knowledge of mankind, and verily were taken out of that
Bible which the gentiles treasure so highly.

21 Even so, murmur and rebel no more concerning my servant, for him I will
uphold, even if it should be that the earth shall pass away, but my word
which I have caused to be spoken and written by my servant shall stand
forever, saith the Lord.

22 Therefore I the Lord will instruct you as seemeth me good concerning all
things that are expedient unto you and again I say unto you murmur not that
I speak in plainness unto you, or that I speak unto you by the mouth of my
servant, for this is the pattern by the which I have spoken unto the
children of men in all ages past of the world, and even I, the greatest of
all came unto mine own and mine own received me not.

23 But him I will uphold, even if it so be that all Idumea or the world
thereof lift up their heel and fight against him.

24 For not many days hence and the world and all those which have been built
up and not unto me, saith the Lord shall be thrown down and put under my
foot and verily destroyed, saith the Lord, that their offense and
blasphemies and the cries of my servants against them shall no more ascend
up unto me.

Revelations of Jesus Christ 27:20-24

The wicked were rebellious in their hearts against my Father's plan of
salvation by the exercise of free agency, or freely choosing between good
and evil, saith the Lord.
(Oct. 12, 2007)

The Chinese character for school shows a passive child with adult hands
pouring knowledge into his empty head.

~~*The Underground History of American Education* (2002),
by John Taylor Gatto, former New York public school teacher of distinction

31 Cursed is he that putteth his trust in man, or maketh flesh his arm, or
shall hearken unto the precepts of men, save their precepts shall be given
by the power of the Holy Ghost.

32 Wo be unto the Gentiles, saith the Lord God of Hosts! For notwithstanding
I shall lengthen out mine arm unto them from day to day, they will deny me;
nevertheless, I will be merciful unto them, saith the Lord God, if they will
repent and come unto me; for mine arm is lengthened out all the day long,
saith the Lord God of Hosts.

(Book of Mormon | 2 Nephi 28:31 - 32)

1 Do ye indeed speak righteousness, O congregation? do ye judge uprightly, O
ye sons of men?

2 Yea, in heart ye work wickedness; ye weigh the violence of your hands in
the earth.

3 The wicked are estranged from the womb: they go astray as soon as they be
born, speaking lies.

(Old Testament | Psalms 58:1 - 3)

There is no royal road to Geometry, said Euclid.

... Now, the not-so-royal road to salvation (i.e., the necessity of
suffering) is actually the optimal path of Least Action, or the Law of
Economy of Heaven. ... It's based on the individual exercise of free agency,
to freely and not be compelled to choose between good and evil. There was a
war in heaven because of this crucial ideological dispute between the spirit
of the Firstborn (Christ) and the spirit of Lucifer, who drew away a third
of the spirit male offspring of Michael the Archangel ... not one of the
Almighty Gods of heaven, even Jehovah and His numerous Archangels, spoils
His children. If God did, God would cease to be God, for even He is subject
to laws, yea the holy and everlasting laws of the celestial kingdom, which
organization is founded upon the Order of the Priesthood (government) of the
Son of God, which Holy Order is without beginning or end.

28 Come unto me, all [ye] that labour and are heavy laden, and I will
give you rest.

29 Take my yoke upon you, and learn of me; for I am meek and lowly in
heart: and ye shall find rest unto your souls.

30 For my yoke [is] easy, and my burden is light.

(New Testament | Matthew 11:28 - 30)

I suspect the reason so many are rebellious, whether openly or ignorantly,
against the requirements of heaven is that though they took the side of God,
yea saith the Lord, in that war in heaven they secretly resented the
doctrine of free agency being of the economy of heaven, and though these
numerous spirit children of our Holy Archangel of Jehovah managed to avoid
the fate of being born in the flesh in the African lineage, whether they be
fair skinned or of swarthier complexion, being suffered to imagine that
there is no Supreme Being, that they be tested but more accurately speaking,
to be shown unto themselves their own true characters, for the Great I Am
hath foreknowledge, even unto proving themselves lovers of the everlasting
truth or not. Lucifer, though exceedingly intelligent, arrogantly opposed
self-government according to the unchanging laws of God's Priesthood and
insisted that everyone can and should be brought back to the celestial
kingdom. Lucifer's reasoning became popular with many spirit offspring of
God. Some openly sided with Lucifer and became devils upon being cast out, a
third (decreed to be without bodies to clothe their spirits and to try and
tempt the ones permitted to take on bodies of flesh and blood on this earth)
of the male spirits of the God, Michael the Archangel, while others sided
with Lucifer in their hearts, to one degree or another.

A person demonstrates his or her true character by his or her deeds in the
flesh, according to the heart's innermost thoughts and desires, when it
appears no one is watching. Freely exercise not only intelligence
but also humility and integrity, for yea, there is God.

(The preceding Euclid passage was written on June 1, 2007 and first posted
to soc.culture.china on June 2, 2007.)

25 He that loveth his life shall lose it; and he that hateth his life in
this world shall keep it unto life eternal.

(New Testament | John 12:25)

1 HEARKEN, O ye Gentiles, and hear the words of Jesus Christ, the Son of the
living God, which he hath commanded me that I should speak concerning you,
for, behold he commandeth me that I should write, saying:

2 Turn, all ye Gentiles, from your wicked ways; and repent of your evil
doings, of your lyings and deceivings, and of your whoredoms, and of your
secret abominations, and your idolatries, and of your murders, and your
priestcrafts, and your envyings, and your strifes, and from all your
wickedness and abominations, and come unto me, and be baptized in my name,
that ye may receive a remission of your sins, and be filled with the Holy
Ghost, that ye may be numbered with my people who are of the house of
Israel.

(Book of Mormon | 3 Nephi 30:1 - 2)