Tautologies in Economist on Evolution - Dec.2008 edition

backspace

Jan 4, 2009, 6:06:40 AM1/4/09
p.18
".....But it , too, helps propel the genes of the successful into the
future generations. ......"

Question:
Other than noting the genes were propelled into future generations how
was their successfulness independently measured?

backspace

Jan 4, 2009, 6:33:05 AM1/4/09

Formulating an observation such as the existence of genes in a
tautological manner is a way of disguising that a you have no answer
for the phenomena. The sentence just like the Wikipedia definition of
natural selection is a reformulation of observation:
1) Genes are in existence because of something we call life but we
can't define what it is within our materialist premises. -

Thus it follows the following steps:
STep1:
Genes are in existence - Truism

2:
Reformulate the truism tautologically in order to obscure the truism:
Those genes that are in existence were propelled from previous
generations into the future and thus there are successful. -
Tautology.

And this is done in a deceitful attempt to blow smoke and obscure the
fact that real question is : How did "life" bring genes into
existence.
And we have no idea within our materialist assumptions and thus we
will deceive people by stating tautologies until such a time if ever
we manage to get an answer within our atheist premises.

Free Lunch

Jan 4, 2009, 9:52:52 AM1/4/09
On Sun, 4 Jan 2009 03:06:40 -0800 (PST), backspace
<Steph...@gmail.com> wrote in alt.talk.creationism:

Other than noting the winner of the race how was success of the runners
independently measured?

Are you truly incapable of thinking?

backspace

Jan 4, 2009, 10:30:24 AM1/4/09
On Jan 4, 4:52 pm, Free Lunch <lu...@nofreelunch.us> wrote:
> On Sun, 4 Jan 2009 03:06:40 -0800 (PST), backspace
> <Stephan...@gmail.com> wrote in alt.talk.creationism:

> >p.18
> >".....But it , too, helps propel the genes of the successful into the
> >future generations. ......"
>
> >Question:
> >Other than noting the genes were propelled into future generations how
> >was their successfulness independently measured?
>
> Other than noting the winner of the race how was success of the runners
> independently measured?

> Are you truly incapable of thinking?

What was the real reason the runner won the race drugs, lung
capacity ?

The winner of the race was successful is a tautology.

The observation is: He won the race
Why did he win the race? Because he was successful which doesn't tell
us anything we don't already know and is a tautology. The real
reason (drugs, stronger, lung capacity) needs to be derived
independently elsewhere. A tautology merely reformulates the
observation without giving us the actual reason for the observation.

Free Lunch

Jan 4, 2009, 10:50:11 AM1/4/09
On Sun, 4 Jan 2009 07:30:24 -0800 (PST), backspace
<Steph...@gmail.com> wrote in alt.talk.creationism:

>On Jan 4, 4:52 pm, Free Lunch <lu...@nofreelunch.us> wrote:

Since you insist on remaining ignorant, I shall not bother trying to
help you learn any more.

TimK

Jan 4, 2009, 11:16:25 AM1/4/09

"Free Lunch" <lu...@nofreelunch.us> wrote in message

According to that idiot everything is a tautology. It would never occur to
him that "success" is not the cause of the win, it is a result of it.

John Baker

Jan 4, 2009, 1:36:16 PM1/4/09
On Sun, 4 Jan 2009 03:06:40 -0800 (PST), backspace
<Steph...@gmail.com> wrote:

You really are incredibly stupid, do you know that?