Google Skupine ne podpirajo več novih objav ali naročnin v storitvi Usenet. Zgodovinsko vsebino si je še vedno mogoče ogledati.

DADAGENESIS

0 ogledov
Preskoči na prvo neprebrano sporočilo

Erik Rot

neprebran,
20. jul. 1996, 03:00:0020. 7. 96
do

DADAGENESIS
Erik Rot

... and now DADA! Who discovered the word
DADA, madames et monsieurs arthistorians?
What do I hear: Tzara? And... Tzara, who offers
more? Eh, Huelsenbeck, Huelsenbeck and
Huelsenbeck, Tzara, Tzara, Tzara, etcetera,
etcetera. The score is 6051- 6023 in favour
of Tzara, but is still changing. The question
is thus: was it Tzara(DA) or was it Huelsen-
beck(DA)? The first said: "The dictionary, I."
The other: "Hugo, Emmy, I." Who should we
believe? "Believing? We must know," would
both have said. And I know now that it
wasn't one of both. Now you would ask
yourself of course: who was it than? A baby
maybe? or... god. No and you'll never find
out because you've never heard of the old
Dutch seamansgame by which letters from
a word are moved, and because you do
not know that the owner of the Caberet
Voltaire was an old dutch seaman, who
applied this game on the word DAAD (1)
(where our Nietzsche adepts had there
mouths full of) and so indeed came to the
word DADA. Because the inventor of the
word left the world to early it opened for
our artists the doors to the fields of historical
fame. And so our third class imitators stole
the word DADA for that old good natured
sailor: mister Ephraim.

(1) Nietzsche propagated "the philosophy of the deed."
In German this is "Filosofie der Tat." In Dutch
"filosofie van de daad." so deed=tat=daad.

For more NEO-DADA, 'PATAPHYSICS AND THEORISM:
http://www.xs4all.nl/~real

0 novih sporočil