HB Nurdles

Charles McCartney

Jul 1, 1996, 3:00:00 AM7/1/96

Can anyone give me a factual account of howCan anyone give me a factual
account of how those little tiny plastic disks got into the sand in HB.
I was born there in 1964 and for as long as I can remember they have
been in the sand there, but not down in Laguna or San Clemente.
Some buffoon told me that they are called "Nurdles", dumb name but
anyway this mystery has been picking my brain for some time.

PLEASE HELP ME !

CE McCartney