Surfrider Blue water task force...

FlekToneZ

Mar 1, 2001, 4:37:48 PM3/1/01
anybody else participating in the blue water task force that surfrider's
doing again?

http://www.surfrider.org/programs/bwtf.htm

it would be cool to compare some data, once it comes in.

--
___________________
_FleK[£l33TØlÐSköö|]- taxes are too high, and government is charging more

lizzie bordon's dad

Mar 1, 2001, 6:07:39 PM3/1/01
On Thu, 01 Mar 2001 21:37:48 GMT, "FlekToneZ"
<flek...@NOsc.rr.comSPAM> wrote:

>anybody else participating in the blue water task force that surfrider's
>doing again?
>
>http://www.surfrider.org/programs/bwtf.htm
>
>it would be cool to compare some data, once it comes in.

what do you mean "doing again"? its been an ongoing project for years

lizzie borden's dad

"it yanks to be hacked by your own flesh and blood" -lizzie bordens mom and dad

FlekToneZ

Mar 1, 2001, 7:06:52 PM3/1/01
It's pretty clear -- I am a jackass!

FlekToneZ

Mar 1, 2001, 7:47:06 PM3/1/01
dear pacbell dsl user:

please at least try to forge your headers.

ps: do you know what a firewall is?

--
___________________
_FleK[£l33TØlÐSköö|]- taxes are too high, and government is charging more
than it needs. The people of America have been overcharged, and, on their
behalf, I am here to ask for a refund. -President Bush

"FlekToneZ" <flek...@NOsc.rr.comSPAM> wrote in message

FlekToneZ

Mar 1, 2001, 9:07:35 PM3/1/01
I am a Boo Hooo baby... Bwaaaaaaa !!!
Message has been deleted

FlekToneZ

Mar 1, 2001, 10:47:11 PM3/1/01
Hi Dave...I'm really glad to see you were able to comment on the sig, and
not the origional question.

you go girl.

--
___________________

"Dave Blake" <dbl...@popper.ucsf.edu> wrote in message

> FlekToneZ <flek...@NOsc.rr.comSPAM> wrote:
>
> > ___________________
> > _FleK[£l33TØlÐSköö|]- taxes are too high, and government is charging
more
> > than it needs. The people of America have been overcharged, and, on
their
> > behalf, I am here to ask for a refund. -President Bush
>

> My plan will provide
> 1) a tax cut
> 2) increased spending
> 3) debt reduction
>
> Dubya's Speech. Note: George HW Bush calls that "Voodoo
> Economics"
>

> --
> Dave Blake
> dbl...@phy.ucsf.edu

Agent Utah

Mar 1, 2001, 11:36:39 PM3/1/01
FlekToneZ wrote:

> It's pretty clear -- I am a jackass!

what's wrong Flek?

having problems with someone forging posts?
Watch your firewall program REAL close, I
think you might be getting attacked.

--

I survived the 6.8 Seattle quake of 2001

Agent Utah

Mar 1, 2001, 11:38:32 PM3/1/01
FlekToneZ wrote:

> dear pacbell dsl user:
>
> please at least try to forge your headers.
>
> ps: do you know what a firewall is?
>
> --

Flek old pal. I think those post are a
little bait to setup a diversion.

MYOB

Mar 2, 2001, 1:43:02 AM3/2/01
Agent Utah carefully crafted <3A9F2357...@hotmail.com> just to
show us eloquence and wisdom by saying

> FlekToneZ wrote:
> >
> > It's pretty clear -- I am a jackass!
>
> what's wrong Flek?
>
> having problems with someone forging posts?
> Watch your firewall program REAL close, I
> think you might be getting attacked.

Now wouldn't that be a sweet turn of events. The hunter becomes the
hunted.

It doesn't matter who said it, it is clear.....

--
Minding my own business.....

db

Mar 2, 2001, 2:28:57 AM3/2/01
I thought he was doing pretty well - the only things he couldn't hide were
the "Complain To" and "Organization" lines...

Flek, R U a l33t H4X0r? No way you be more leet than my main broheem
JeffK - <http://www.somethingawful.com/JeffK>. hE Iz m0r3 l33t tH4N U R!!!

(For firewall info I dig my man Steve at <http://grc.com> even though he is
a low-level assembly language weenie).

(BTW - How can you be both leet and old school? Leet means you are 14, and
old school means you are 30 but wish you were 14...)

"FlekToneZ" <flek...@NOsc.rr.comSPAM> wrote in message

db

Mar 2, 2001, 2:35:38 AM3/2/01
Well crap, ruined my own joke with a bad URL - it's just
<http://somethingawful.com/JeffK> with no www.

FlekToneZ

Mar 2, 2001, 7:55:58 AM3/2/01
I am a surfless jackass unencumbered by the thought process !!!

Public <Anonymous_Account>

Mar 2, 2001, 9:09:25 AM3/2/01
EoS has more to do w/ the military than 14 year olds.

<db> wrote in message news:t9uj4dc...@news.supernews.com...
> I thought he was doing pretty well - the only things he couldn't hide were
> the

---
This message did not originate from the Sender address above.
It was posted with the use of anonymizing software at
http://anon.xg.nu
---

Agent Utah

Mar 2, 2001, 8:56:53 AM3/2/01
they're doing little more than this, I know who it is, and I don't have a
firewall 'program', but a hardware firewall.

"Agent Utah" <agent...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

MYOB

Mar 2, 2001, 8:59:01 AM3/2/01
"MYOB" <greywo...@hotnospammail.com> wrote in message

me too....

db

Mar 2, 2001, 1:43:33 PM3/2/01
I am a stupid idiot who can't perform simple operations like copy and paste.

How about http://somethingawful.efront.com/jeffk.