ASKOTY

Awe F'shore

Dec 14, 2006, 10:48:04 PM12/14/06
???

Let's start hearing some nominations.

How about the dude who DIDN'T take photos of the clusterfuk longboard when
he had a camera in hand?

Or how about jw turning into gollum for a couple months?

Or how about whoever has it stashed in a closet somewhere right now?

The field is weak, I'm scratching here. Time for someone to make a last
ditch attempt to claim the coveted prize.

What's that I hear? Huh? TEAM Gollum? Hmmmmm.

...awe

Mike Sullivan

Dec 15, 2006, 1:23:36 AM12/15/06

"Awe F'shore" <in...@awefoto.com> wrote in message

> ???
>
> Let's start hearing some nominations.

give me a week. I'm headed to PNW. I might be able to turn
myself in, or at least breathe on lemming's glasses a little
and get him to hike up his skirt.

Surfer Bob

Dec 15, 2006, 2:57:33 AM12/15/06
Mike Sullivan wrote:
> give me a week. I'm headed to PNW. I might be able to turn
> myself in, or at least breathe on lemming's glasses a little
> and get him to hike up his skirt.

Go man! Shaft? get him good and liquored up and let the kookery reign.

SKIPPER

Dec 15, 2006, 8:02:00 AM12/15/06

Cyber Kahuna revived the police report...

You got a kookier move in mind this year?
For anyone?

-PA

SKIPPER

Dec 15, 2006, 9:23:18 AM12/15/06

Actually, come to think of it, the whole Thermi-love-fest
rant occurred with Foon ON THIS NEWSGROUP IN 2006.

That was pretty kooky. And given the traffic levels of the group,
the absence of Bawb and Thurston and scarce presence of shaft,
I'm having a hard time thinking of other candidates.

-PA

Surff

Dec 15, 2006, 12:18:09 PM12/15/06

SKIPPER wrote:
> Cyber Kahuna revived the police report...
>
> You got a kookier move in mind this year?
> For anyone?

I have to apologize to Cyber K. for always posting anti Cyber K posts,
but I noticed that also, Mr. Skipper.
Bringing real life revenge into the group is always good askoty
material.
Just be nice Cyber K., and you can play too.

Surff

Tom Tweed

Dec 15, 2006, 2:44:54 PM12/15/06
On Thu, 14 Dec 2006 22:23:36 -0800, "Mike Sullivan"
<s...@SNIPslac.stanford.edu> wrote:

>"Awe F'shore" <in...@awefoto.com> wrote in message
>

>> Let's start hearing some nominations.
>
>give me a week. I'm headed to PNW.

I say give Sully a chance. He's always wanted the ASKOTY award
badly, he's just been up against heavier competition in the past.
The field is thin this year-- he just might be able to pull it
off with some last-minute drama. Go for it, Mike!

TT
---------------------------------
Tom Tweed email: twe...@ucsd.edu or
La Jolla, CA, USA mailto:ttw...@san.rr.com
"There is more stupidity around than hydrogen and it has a longer
shelf life." -Frank Zappa

Mike Sullivan

Dec 15, 2006, 3:35:02 PM12/15/06

"Tom Tweed" <ttw...@san.rr.com> wrote in message

> On Thu, 14 Dec 2006 22:23:36 -0800, "Mike Sullivan"
> <s...@SNIPslac.stanford.edu> wrote:
>

>>"Awe F'shore" <in...@awefoto.com> wrote in message
>>
>>> Let's start hearing some nominations.
>>
>>give me a week. I'm headed to PNW.
>
> I say give Sully a chance. He's always wanted the ASKOTY award
> badly, he's just been up against heavier competition in the past.
> The field is thin this year-- he just might be able to pull it
> off with some last-minute drama. Go for it, Mike!

Thanks, TT, but I need help. My gf in the PNW
is being shy, and doesn't seem to want to go
out on a date.

Maybe her face broke out, or she put on some
extra weight?

OBsurfr

Dec 15, 2006, 3:50:56 PM12/15/06

"SKIPPER" <blak...@gmail.com> wrote in message
My votes for Foon.
No one comes close to the endless parade of stupid thermi pictures that Foon
provided.
I really thought he was in need of therapy.
Floyd

Tony Malasadas

Dec 15, 2006, 4:52:43 PM12/15/06
"OBsurfr" wrote:
> My votes for Foon.
> No one comes close to the endless parade of stupid thermi pictures that Foon
> provided.

Agreed. One or two pics would have kept things in the
'slightly amusing' realm. His repeated posting of corny
joke photos was a prime example of net kookery.

--x--
Tony

SKIPPER

Dec 15, 2006, 7:16:53 PM12/15/06

Mike Sullivan wrote:
> "Tom Tweed" <ttw...@san.rr.com> wrote

> >>give me a week. I'm headed to PNW.

> > I say give Sully a chance. He's always wanted the ASKOTY award
> > badly, he's just been up against heavier competition in the past.
> > The field is thin this year-- he just might be able to pull it
> > off with some last-minute drama. Go for it, Mike!

> Thanks, TT, but I need help. My gf in the PNW
> is being shy, and doesn't seem to want to go
> out on a date.

> Maybe her face broke out, or she put on some
> extra weight?

I can get you the cell numbers of
the PNW bald gnome
the PNW ginger kid
the PNW crew-cut amateur photographer

What you do with them is up to you.

-PA

Cyber Kahuna

Dec 15, 2006, 9:18:44 PM12/15/06

> > Cyber Kahuna revived the police report...

Huh?

Awe F'shore

Dec 15, 2006, 10:08:36 PM12/15/06

"OBsurfr" <g.ba...@cox.net> wrote in message
> Agreed. One or two pics would have kept things in the
> 'slightly amusing' realm. His repeated posting of corny
> joke photos was a prime example of net kookery.
>
> --x--
> Tony

Hmmm. I may have to pull off a coup here...
Awe

Foon

Dec 16, 2006, 12:56:08 AM12/16/06
OBsurfr says...

>My votes for Foon.
>No one comes close to the endless parade of stupid thermi pictures that Foon
>provided.
>I really thought he was in need of therapy.

I got therapy and sent the thermos on promptly when an obvious winner showed up.
Thermi was something to play with while my hip healed up. ;)
I'll take the nomination but my real efforts went for nothing last year at this
time. I'd hate to get a pity ASKOTY. Give it to Sully!!
Thermi is just a thermos now.

SteveM

Dec 16, 2006, 2:49:13 AM12/16/06
Foon wrote:

> I got therapy and sent the thermos on promptly when an obvious winner showed up.
> Thermi was something to play with while my hip healed up. ;)
> I'll take the nomination but my real efforts went for nothing last year at this
> time. I'd hate to get a pity ASKOTY. Give it to Sully!!
> Thermi is just a thermos now.

But I thought one of the criteria was that the nominee was totally
unaware of his kookery. With Sully's blatant solicitation of the
nomination and/or award, I thought he should be disqualified. That's
not to say I don't want to see some kuk-like qualities when he goes to
the PNW, it's just that despite all the ratings potential and kookiness,
it will be for naught in regards to ASKOTY. In other words, don't hold
back, Sully, but don't expect the reward either unless you can pull off
some Academy Award winning performance that would convince everyone you
were truly kook-like without your knowledge of being kook-like.

Later,
Steve

SurfSarge

Dec 16, 2006, 4:44:58 AM12/16/06
I nominate the whole GP06 crew for not posting any reports or
pictures..Ha!

SKIPPER

Dec 16, 2006, 8:00:26 AM12/16/06

Awe F'shore wrote:
> "OBsurfr" <g.ba...@cox.net> wrote

> > My votes for Foon.
> > No one comes close to the endless parade of stupid thermi pictures that
> > Foon provided.
> > I really thought he was in need of therapy.
> > Floyd
> >
> > Agreed. One or two pics would have kept things in the
> > 'slightly amusing' realm. His repeated posting of corny
> > joke photos was a prime example of net kookery.

> Hmmm. I may have to pull off a coup here...
> Awe

Lessee, you got the Thermos

You got a camera

Let's see what you got.

-PA

SKIPPER

Dec 16, 2006, 8:07:51 AM12/16/06

Cybery Quack wrote:
"Oh yeah, maybe you were still beating up on
girls during that period. "

I'll leave it up to you to figure out the very obvious
reference that makes.

-PA

Turby

Dec 16, 2006, 10:34:45 AM12/16/06
On Sat, 16 Dec 2006 07:49:13 GMT, SteveM <steve...@verizon.net>
wrote:

>But I thought one of the criteria was that the nominee was totally
>unaware of his kookery.

Balderdash. You think Alvin & Bob don't know that what they do is
ridiculed by every other person on the group?

--
Turby the Turbosurfer

SteveM

Dec 16, 2006, 3:52:19 PM12/16/06

Ah, but there's a subtle difference. They know it's ridiculed, but they
don't think it *should* be, and they don't post it to win ASKOTY.

Later,
Steve

The Supreme Court

Dec 16, 2006, 10:30:50 PM12/16/06

SKIPPER wrote:
> Cyber Kahuna wrote:

> Cybery Quack wrote:
> "Oh yeah, maybe you were still beating up on
> girls during that period. "
>

> I'll leave it up to you to figure out the very obvious
> reference that makes.
>
> -PA

Yeah, pretty weak. I gotta go with CK or Foon too.

I am sure there are others!

shaft®

Dec 16, 2006, 11:30:34 PM12/16/06
SKIPPER wrote:
> I can get you the cell numbers of
> the PNW bald gnome
> the PNW ginger kid
> the PNW crew-cut amateur photographer
>
> What you do with them is up to you.

Sally wouldn't dare show her face..

She may have to surf and buy sushi.

SurfSarge

Dec 17, 2006, 8:01:29 AM12/17/06
It's funny.. it's almost as if your tryn to get in the running for
ASKOTY..Soon as this thread comes up you make rampant posts..

Surfer Bob

Dec 17, 2006, 1:01:29 PM12/17/06

Tony Malasadas wrote:
> Agreed... a prime example of net kookery.

OK, sounds like we have our second official nominee: Foon!

Play on.

SB

Surfer Bob

Dec 17, 2006, 1:06:43 PM12/17/06
SKIPPER wrote:
> Cybery Quack wrote:
> "Oh yeah, maybe you were still beating up on
> girls during that period. "
>
> I'll leave it up to you to figure out the very obvious
> reference that makes.

That may be. OTOH, Shaft himself made a comical boast of this to
Cyberkook earlier this fall. Cyberkook could have. It seems to me more
likely that Cyberkook was referring to Shaft's recent comment, rather
than remembering one from 5 years ago.

SB

Surfer Bob

Dec 17, 2006, 1:08:32 PM12/17/06
Turby wrote:
> Balderdash. You think Alvin & Bob don't know that what they do is
> ridiculed by every other person on the group?

I agree with Turbs, butBob never won (though he richly deserved it).
Alvin won it when he was not trying to and has lost each year since
despite much overt and crass trying.

SB

Surfer Bob

Dec 17, 2006, 1:35:56 PM12/17/06
Dick® wrote:
> Sally wouldn't dare show her face..

That's a very shopworn and unconvincing excuse for you to evoke in the
comfort of your own living room. Sully's braver than you ever were,
ustabee.

> She may have to surf and buy sushi.

Definitely not afraid of surfing. Not sure about sushi. When Sully came
to my beach he asked for a cheap chinese buffet instead (the better to
feed his ravenous kids cost effectively). But this trip I think he's
solo.

He may have less expensive tastes than you, but if you're even half the
REAL deal man you imitate on AS it wouldn't hurt you to slum it with
Sully for once IN YOUR OWN COMFORT ZONE, YOU YUPPIE TWIT.

Every ASKOTY champion needs a good foil. Take him drinking and see what
kookery you can evoke! Have you become too much of a yuppie metrosexual
househusband to hang out with a real surfer and generate some stories
worth telling?

Sheesh. Show up for once and see what happens. I want to hear about how
you guys cleared out a bar full of surly underemployed loggers when a
drunken haiku contest went awry and still managed to steal their
girlfriends.

Go Sully go! This is your year! Now is the time!

AwooOOOOOO!!!!!!
Surfer Bob

SKIPPER

Dec 17, 2006, 3:37:35 PM12/17/06

You are out of order. Shaft's comment was "IN REPLY TO"
that of the Cyber Quack. Check it out, I posted the message
ID.

-PA

shaft®

Dec 18, 2006, 3:41:56 AM12/18/06
Surfer Bob wrote:
> That's a very shopworn and unconvincing excuse for you to evoke in the
> comfort of your own living room. Sully's braver than you ever were,
> ustabee.

Sally or you wouldn't last 2 hours up here on a good swell.
I'd have to baby sit both of you w/the rest of the kids. I
took a california boy out w/me the other day to the bay...

Didn't paddle out and was useless on the way home when
I loaded the truck up w/firewood. I really don't see how you
guys can live w/yourselves.

> Definitely not afraid of surfing. Not sure about sushi. When Sully came
> to my beach he asked for a cheap chinese buffet instead (the better to
> feed his ravenous kids cost effectively).

Why npt just buy them dogfood. Sally is a cheap date for sure.
You are jusr cheap, period.

> He may have less expensive tastes than you, but if you're even half the
> REAL deal man you imitate on AS it wouldn't hurt you to slum it with
> Sully for once IN YOUR OWN COMFORT ZONE, YOU YUPPIE TWIT.

I can tell by the post, sally just wants to hang out in the city
and buy lattés

No thanks.

> Sheesh. Show up for once and see what happens. I want to hear about how
> you guys cleared out a bar full of surly underemployed loggers when a
> drunken haiku contest went awry and still managed to steal their
> girlfriends.
>
> Go Sully go! This is your year! Now is the time!

Sally know the entry fee...

Dennis

Dec 19, 2006, 12:03:52 AM12/19/06

SurfSarge wrote:
> I nominate the whole GP06 crew for not posting any reports or
> pictures..Ha!

AND... having the traveling longboard all week at the beach without
riding it. Good call.

Spinquist

Dec 19, 2006, 12:22:52 AM12/19/06

I second er...third it

Spin

Andy

Dec 19, 2006, 10:59:44 AM12/19/06

beeeg nomination there sarge...

classic AS kookery

count me in.

Andy

Surfer Bob

Dec 19, 2006, 6:17:04 PM12/19/06
Dickt® wrote:
> ...Sally or you wouldn't last 2 hours up here on a good swell.

But how often do you have a "good swell?" The way I heard it (from YOU
no less), it's been so, uh, *good* that you've scarcely surfed this
fall into winter. I OTOH have surfed 9 out of the last 12 days.

> ...I took a california boy out w/me the other day to the bay...

We are all Californian boys here. You are a California boy too,
remember? Was it the Californian or the California wetsuit that didn't
measure up? And why does the stoniest California boy of them all have
to beg the others to bring him herb?

> ...I really don't see how you guys can live w/yourselves.

Easy! We are nothing like your caricatures of us.

Now go surfing with Sully like a good li'l California expat. And then
go thaw him out in your nice li'l hot tub (hide your women and children
first). And then take him to a nice sushi restaurant and order the most
expensive thing on the menu to show how cultured you are. And when you
and Sully are nice and full of toro and saki, then you two go to the
dodgiest bar in town, buy the house a round of froofroo drinks (don't
spare the li'l umbrellas). Challenge the biggest, baddest, ugliest
local heavies to a haiku drinking contest. Win in all categories and
then steal their girlfriends. Report back with your and/or Sully's
winning ASKOTY bid.

You have your marching orders! Sully? Ball's in your court, man.

AwooOOO!!!
Surfer Bob

"The higher we soar the smaller we appear to those who cannot fly."
--Friedrich Nietzsche

Surfer Bob

Dec 19, 2006, 6:30:03 PM12/19/06
SKIPPER wrote:
> You are out of order. Shaft's comment was "IN REPLY TO"

Indeed. My mistake.

This seems like reheating very old leftovers though. The surfspot
whoring seems lilke a much more cogent reason for an ASKOTY2006
candidacy.

SB

SKIPPER

Dec 19, 2006, 6:40:13 PM12/19/06

Defending surfspot whoring he did in 1996?

-PA

Surfer Bob

Dec 19, 2006, 7:16:09 PM12/19/06
SKIPPER wrote:
> Defending surfspot whoring he did in 1996?

I'll admit we are grasping at straws here. Cyberkookuna? What have you
done for us lately?

Would someone please kook out decisively before New Years so we can
stop scraping the bottom of the ASKOTY barrel like this?

SB

Surfer Bob

Dec 19, 2006, 7:20:15 PM12/19/06
Dennis wrote:
> AND... having the traveling longboard all week at the beach without
> riding it. Good call.

Way I heard it they got thoroughly skunked for surf this year. We can't
nominate 'em for simply having a week of no surf conditions. That's
just the east coast being the east coast.

What ASers were at GP this year anyway? Rod was. Foon wasn't.

SB

SurfSarge

Dec 19, 2006, 8:02:54 PM12/19/06
I heard from One of the GPr's<Name withheld> that there was indeed surf
and it was to big..Just passing it on as I hear it..And they ate and
ate and ate!

Dennis

Dec 19, 2006, 8:43:53 PM12/19/06

Nah... There were waves.

SKIPPER

Dec 19, 2006, 9:14:31 PM12/19/06

But there were also chicken wings!

-PA

Awe F'shore

Dec 19, 2006, 11:59:45 PM12/19/06

"SKIPPER" <blak...@gmail.com> wrote in message

Cue the chicken wing pyramid photo in 5...4...3...2...1...

Dennis

Dec 20, 2006, 12:29:13 AM12/20/06

LOL.

Surfer Bob

Dec 20, 2006, 12:45:40 AM12/20/06

SKIPPER wrote:

> But there were also chicken wings!

It's all a question of your priorities.

Chicken wings?
http://www.bon-a-petit.co.za/img/Bbq%20Chicken%20Platter.jpg
Waves? http://hiss-waves.com/pics/main4.jpg
Chicken wings?
http://www.uwajimaya.com/img/deli/large/asst_meat1_platter.jpg
Waves?
http://www.twiddy.com/Images/Ray_Matthews/The-Wave-Corrected-saturati.jpg
Chicken wings?
http://www.deli-catering-weddings-olney.com/gallery/main.php?g2_view=core.DownloadItem&g2_itemId=86&g2_serialNumber=2
Waves? http://www.outer-banks.nc.us/tgod/surfing/Surfpix/mikem.jpg

If that's where you all were at, then why oh why didn't you guys at
least take a picture of somebody eating chicken wings on the longboard?

Man- Foon skips one GP and everything falls apart.

Surfer Bob

Andy

Dec 20, 2006, 8:25:04 AM12/20/06

Skunked?

If this is skunked ...

http://photos1.blogger.com/blogger/883/3718/1600/P9110103.jpg
http://photos1.blogger.com/blogger/883/3718/1600/P9110096.jpg
http://photos1.blogger.com/blogger/883/3718/1600/P9110090.jpg

then I would like to be skunked more often.

But they just had a photo op
http://photos1.blogger.com/blogger/883/3718/1600/P9120117.0.jpg

and for all we have been told the board was not ridden.

Edmond tried.
George paddled it in the bay (not bad for a bs'er ; ).
Craig ??
Griz...
Rod

Andy

No man that is some kooky action.

Andy

Awe F'shore

Dec 20, 2006, 8:36:42 AM12/20/06

"Andy" <anegativ...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

I think I'll have to go with this one as well. It even supersedes jw's
gollum induced mini-meltdown :)

SKIPPER

Dec 20, 2006, 8:49:27 AM12/20/06

Awe, sometimes it feels like we do all the
real work around here.

http://altsurfing.org/temp/images/wingmaster.jpg

-PA

Tony Malasadas

Dec 20, 2006, 9:05:04 AM12/20/06
"Andy" wrote:
> If this is skunked ...
> http://photos1.blogger.com/blogger/883/3718/1600/P9110103.jpg
> http://photos1.blogger.com/blogger/883/3718/1600/P9110096.jpg
> http://photos1.blogger.com/blogger/883/3718/1600/P9110090.jpg
> then I would like to be skunked more often.
> But they just had a photo op
> http://photos1.blogger.com/blogger/883/3718/1600/P9120117.0.jpg
> and for all we have been told the board was not ridden.
> Edmond tried.
> George paddled it in the bay (not bad for a bs'er ; ).
> Craig ??
> Griz...
> Rod

So, there were definitely *some* kind of waves? And, you folks had
the board in your possession?
Please tell us again, why no one actually rode it? It was previously
stated that the board is "huge". Judging by that group pic, there's a few
in that gang it would barely float.

--x--
Tony

The Supreme Court

Dec 20, 2006, 7:23:09 PM12/20/06

Dennis wrote:

> Nah... There were waves.

If the GP was anytime near the Easterns (and I think it was) then there
were waves.

jw

Dec 20, 2006, 7:37:38 PM12/20/06
In article <UVogh.2625$yC5...@newssvr27.news.prodigy.net>,
"Awe F'shore" <in...@awefoto.com> wrote:

> ???
>
> Let's start hearing some nominations.
>
> How about the dude who DIDN'T take photos of the clusterfuk longboard when
> he had a camera in hand?
>
> Or how about jw turning into gollum for a couple months?

OK, nomination noted! I may have indeed become somewhat of a gollum and
had a mini-meltdown or two during my possession of the longboard, but I
had a lot on my plate at the time.

However, at least I rode the thing on two separate occasions -- when
Todd handed it to me, and when I handed it to Mike G. It's not my fault
Todd didn't take pix (he had camera in hand). Mike simply forgot his
camera, so I only got pix of him on it.

Anyway, hasn't it been in storage in the Mid-Atlantic at least as long
as it was here in RI? And it hasn't been ridden there yet, correct?

That said, I'll accept a nomination if it's seconded, since I did indeed
hold the board for a few months. But at least I got the friggen thing on
its way!

> Or how about whoever has it stashed in a closet somewhere right now?
>
> The field is weak, I'm scratching here. Time for someone to make a last
> ditch attempt to claim the coveted prize.
>
> What's that I hear? Huh? TEAM Gollum? Hmmmmm.

I would second the GP06'ers, who don't seem to have ridden it, but all
signed it. This was not the idea -- if you sign it, you ride it, and the
idea is that it's to be ridden worldwide after so long in Todd's
possession in dry dock!

Obsurf: Flat December here after a great fall...hopefully the rest of
the winter will pan out better.

-jw

Surfer Bob

Dec 20, 2006, 11:07:12 PM12/20/06
jw wrote:
> That said, I'll accept a nomination if it's seconded, since I did indeed
> hold the board for a few months. But at least I got the friggen thing on
> its way!

You did a fine job, jw. Arguably, you even made silk purses out of
sows' ears by generating some great AS Gollum-baiting traffic simply by
sitting on the thang for a few weeks more than certain, um, *officious*
people thought you should. No ASKOTY second for you, amigo.

> I would second the GP06'ers, who don't seem to have ridden it, but all
> signed it. This was not the idea -- if you sign it, you ride it, and the
> idea is that it's to be ridden worldwide after so long in Todd's
> possession in dry dock!

Word, bro. The surf was like THIS:
http://photos1.blogger.com/blogger/883/3718/1600/P9110103.jpg

and THIS:
http://photos1.blogger.com/blogger/883/3718/1600/P9110096.jpg

And THIS:
http://photos1.blogger.com/blogger/883/3718/1600/P9110090.jpg

And they didn't surf it, or photograph anyone surfing it, because they
were too busy eating mountains of chicken wings?!?!?

THIS IS FULL ON KOOKERY! I second the nomination for the whole sorry
lot of 'em. With the exception of George, who is said to at least have
paddled out.

Andy wrote:
> Edmond tried.
> George paddled it in the bay (not bad for a bs'er ; ).
> Craig ??
> Griz...
> Rod

Is this a complete and accurate list of GP2006 Team Chickenwing/shit?

(disgusted sigh...)
Surfer Bob

Surfer Bob

Dec 21, 2006, 8:46:16 PM12/21/06
So I think this is where we stand, people. ASKOTY2006 nominations made
and seconded include:

(1) Foon- for going beyond the bounds of Skippy and OB's senses of
propriety with his Thermi-love-fest.

(2) Cyberkahuna- for reviving discussion of No9's infamous background
check of Shaft and/or for selling out surfing and still trying to
defend it.

(3) The entire GP06 crew- for having the AS longboard at the beach all
week while surf was at least intermittently good, NO ONE riding it and

EVERYONE signing it. Andy says:
> Edmond tried.
> George paddled it in the bay (not bad for a bs'er ; ).
> Craig ??
> Griz...
> Rod

So I say maybe we let George off the hook.

jw has been nominated, but not seconded, for allegedly keeping the AS
longboard too long. I think this is a very weak nomination at best.

(Dusting off my Elektionsfuehrer brown shirt, shiny surfnazi boots, and
iron gauntlet)

Cue the Sully and Shaft Kookfest! 3... 2.... 1....

Surfer Bob

Awe F'shore

Dec 21, 2006, 10:23:11 PM12/21/06

"Surfer Bob" <surfe...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

Actually I wasn't nominating jw, I just brought it up to get the ball
rolling. So far the GP06 longboard riding -NOT- crew seems to have the
momentum. But there is still time for somebody to pull off a hat trick!

I may post pictures of the thermos naked if I get the time.

BTW, his proximity to Hollyweird has sparked up an interest in him becoming
a porn star and he hangs around naked all the time with his little spout
sticking straight up. He's been raiding my telephone when I am away trying
to land a viagra marketing campaign, and my phone bill is full of references
of calls to Hugh Hefner, Larry Flint, Bob Guccione, and Vivid Entertainment.
He split with my neighbor, Brea, for a week, who, btw, was the Penthouse Pet
of the Month for November http://www.dailyniner.com/brealynn1.shtml

The little bastige!

He's turning japanesa, yes he's turning japanesa, well I think so.

Awe

Foon

Dec 22, 2006, 12:21:58 AM12/22/06
Surfer Bob says...

>So I think this is where we stand, people. ASKOTY2006 nominations made
>and seconded include:
>
>(1) Foon- for going beyond the bounds of Skippy and OB's senses of
>propriety with his Thermi-love-fest.

The sad part is the bulk of my Thermipalooza was generated before Christmas last
year in an effort to make the ASKOTY list. I wasn't even a blip on the radar.
Now, since this ng has gotten so weak I'm a contenda. I nominate the whole ng
for basically phoning it in this year.

SKIPPER

Dec 22, 2006, 5:41:01 AM12/22/06

Jan 2 06 these pics of the Thermi New Year were posted
http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a358/wfover/thermos/65a6b2ab.jpg
http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a358/wfover/thermos/d45bfd9a.jpg
http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a358/wfover/thermos/8b0380c4.jpg
http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a358/wfover/thermos/a613ef0f.jpg

Jan 10 06 this pic posted
http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a358/wfover/General%20Pictures/dudes2.jpg
(please note ALL Thermi pics are no longer hosted at photobucket. Some
of the
surfing ones are.)

Jan 15 06 Message-ID: <dqdtr...@drn.newsguy.com>
Nice third person self-reference

Jan 15
http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a358/wfover/sandbox/22ccc199.jpg
http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a358/wfover/sandbox/6dc3b652.jpg
http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a358/wfover/sandbox/f1daab11.jpg
http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a358/wfover/sandbox/103c307b.jpg
http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a358/wfover/thermos/caa92218.jpg

Jun 3
http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a358/wfover/thermos/efdaaee0.jpg
http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a358/wfover/thermos/396f6301.jpg

More June 3
http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a358/wfover/thermos/c912b32d.jpg
http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a358/wfover/thermos/0601d65f.jpg
http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a358/wfover/thermos/d1dbe5c8.jpg

Jun 5
http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a358/wfover/thermos/54b7c536.jpg

There's quite a meltdown between Xmas and New Years as well.
Don't short yourself, there is PLENTY of thermi meltdown in
06 to qualify. You clearly embraced your inner kook and ran with it
by posting no less than 17 unique pictures of a Thermos to a surfing
newsgroup in 06 (and more in 05).

-PA

Dennis

Dec 22, 2006, 10:35:56 AM12/22/06

The evidence room has been raided! Call security.

Surfer Bob

Dec 23, 2006, 1:08:35 AM12/23/06
SKIPPER wrote:
> dead link, dead link, dead link, dead link, dead link, dead link, dead link, dead link, dead link,
> dead link, dead link, dead link, dead link, dead link, dead link, dead link, dead link, dead link,
> dead link, dead link, dead link, dead link, dead link, dead link, dead link, dead link, dead link,
> dead link, dead link, dead link, dead link, dead link, dead link, dead link, dead link, dead link,
> dead link, dead link, dead link, dead link, dead link, dead link, dead link, dead link, dead link,
> dead link, dead link, dead link, dead link, dead link, dead link, dead link, dead link, dead link,
> dead link, dead link, dead link, dead link, dead link, dead link...

Hope you didn't spend too much time tracking these down, senor.

"He's dead, Jim."

Surfer Bob

Awe F'shore

Dec 23, 2006, 4:35:29 PM12/23/06

"SKIPPER" <blak...@gmail.com> wrote in message
What can I say, I've got a day job now.

Awe

shaft®

Dec 25, 2006, 12:39:05 PM12/25/06
SKIPPER wrote:
> I can get you the cell numbers of
> the PNW bald gnome
> the PNW ginger kid
> the PNW crew-cut amateur photographer
>
> What you do with them is up to you.

Poor sally. She left a message on my cell phone.

She's trapped in tacoma at an applebees. Her ford
escort took a dump and she spent all her money
christmas shopping... somebody send her a bus
ticket...

SKIPPER

Dec 25, 2006, 7:32:06 PM12/25/06

A Ford Escort would be an upgrade.

-PA

shaft®

Dec 26, 2006, 10:58:43 AM12/26/06

SKIPPER wrote:

> shaft® wrote:
> > Poor sally. She left a message on my cell phone.
> >
> > She's trapped in tacoma at an applebees. Her ford
> > escort took a dump and she spent all her money
> > christmas shopping... somebody send her a bus
> > ticket...
>
> A Ford Escort would be an upgrade.

As is tacoma and applebees. I think she was trying
to impress me.

Thanks for stopping in washington. Now get the
fuck back to california before you get hurt.

Surfer Bob

Dec 26, 2006, 3:29:33 PM12/26/06
> > shaft® wrote:
> > > Poor sally. She left a message on my cell phone.
> > >
> > > She's trapped in tacoma at an applebees. Her ford
> > > escort took a dump and she spent all her money
> > > christmas shopping... somebody send her a bus
> > > ticket...

You think anyone's gonna even nominate you guys for ASKOTY2007 with
that sorry excuse of a performance? You guys suck!

SB

Surfer Bob

Dec 26, 2006, 3:34:39 PM12/26/06
Shaft wrote:
> (the same old sorry, unconvincing excuse for not showing up)

Sully, I think you might do better to call up PNWK. Unlike Shaft, he's
a pretty straight shooter and I believe he actually surfs.

You've got 5 days left to make some ASKOTY history.

Shaft, if you want to be paid in raw fish snacks to show up and do
tricks, maybe you 'll luck out and come back in your next life as a
theme park dolphin.

SB

Mike Sullivan

Dec 27, 2006, 12:48:09 PM12/27/06

> Shaft wrote:
>> (the same old sorry, unconvincing excuse for not showing up)
>
> Sully, I think you might do better to call up PNWK. Unlike Shaft, he's
> a pretty straight shooter and I believe he actually surfs.

Yes, good man that he is. He sent me here:

www.clearlakescullers.org/surfphot/HPIM0729.jpg

nobody out, a few spectators in the lot, had a sweet little session.

brrrr.. I was a bit undersuited, but was fun.

finished up with oysters and eggs at a local spot
PNWK directed me to, then a great drive down the
Oregon coast.

Thanks pal!

> You've got 5 days left to make some ASKOTY history.

fizzle.

> Shaft, if you want to be paid in raw fish snacks to show up and do
> tricks, maybe you 'll luck out and come back in your next life as a
> theme park dolphin.

I never called lem's cell as I never got his number, though
he does have mine! I did see
Blake's kind offer today but too late as I was not near a
keyboard anywhere on the trip so didn't see it.

as to the wheels, the old neon was three times the car of
an Escort, no matter what condition, but is banished to
Reno under penalty of Cali parking tickets.

Here was my ride:

www.clearlakescullers.org/surfphot/HPIM0509.jpg

Excellent trip, saw a lot of stuff I missed when I lived
there, particularly a couple days in the San Juans.

catch up with AS next week.

Surfer Bob

Dec 27, 2006, 1:08:04 PM12/27/06
Mike Sullivan wrote:
> www.clearlakescullers.org/surfphot/HPIM0729.jpg
> nobody out, a few spectators in the lot, had a sweet little session.

Looks like a typical dawn patrol at my local beachbreak.

> brrrr.. I was a bit undersuited, but was fun.

Colder than the local beachbreak, I'm sure. How much wetsuit was not
enough?

SO, to summarize:
While PNWK came through with helpful local hospitality, Shaft stayed
home with his espresso bong and dissembled.

A middle-aged California boy in an inadequate wetsuit paddled out and
bodysurfed clean green head high plus waves while the local PNW crew
sat on the beach and watched.

Thank you for keeping it real, Sully and PNWK. Somebody had to do it.

AwoooOOO!!!
Surfer Bob

Surfer Bob

Dec 27, 2006, 1:14:20 PM12/27/06

And Mike Sullivan wrote:
> fizzle.

Uh oh. Looks like Team GP06 are the current frontrunners for
ASKOTY2006, with 5 days to go.

Come on people! Time to dig deep and let your Inner Kook take the
stage, if you want to be recognized for your accomplishments in 2006.
When did we all get so honorable and capable? I remember when this
place was just CRAWLING with kooks.

SB

SKIPPER

Dec 27, 2006, 1:42:07 PM12/27/06

Surfer Bob wrote:
> Surfer Bob wrote:
> > > You've got 5 days left to make some ASKOTY history.
>
> And Mike Sullivan wrote:
> > fizzle.
>
> Uh oh. Looks like Team GP06 are the current frontrunners for
> ASKOTY2006, with 5 days to go.

I think they will be hard pressed to beat Team =Thermi

-PA

Foon

Dec 27, 2006, 5:00:57 PM12/27/06
SKIPPER says...

>I think they will be hard pressed to beat Team =Thermi

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

my back yard, Saturday.

http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a358/wfover/sandbox/dec23d.jpg
http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a358/wfover/sandbox/dec23b.jpg
http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a358/wfover/sandbox/dec23.jpg
http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a358/wfover/sandbox/dec23a.jpg

got any pics of the sandtraps at Augusta? Got any content caddyboy?

-Foon

SurfSarge

Dec 27, 2006, 6:19:54 PM12/27/06
Lmao Foon Doggy..Looks like Md. had the goods..it was slightly smaller
here and not as clean

shaft®

Dec 27, 2006, 6:38:53 PM12/27/06
Surfer Bob wrote:
> SO, to summarize:
> While PNWK came through with helpful local hospitality, Shaft stayed
> home with his espresso bong and dissembled.
>
> A middle-aged California boy in an inadequate wetsuit paddled out and
> bodysurfed clean green head high plus waves while the local PNW crew
> sat on the beach and watched.
>
> Thank you for keeping it real, Sully and PNWK. Somebody had to do it.

I nominate sally and surferbob for their inability to read a map.

The only time I drive anywhere close to seattle is when somebody
offers to pay me $100/hour or more.

Buying me sushi and dope is a bargain!

SKIPPER

Dec 27, 2006, 8:40:45 PM12/27/06

I recently posted an epic fall a friend of mine took at Mavericks
a week or two ago...I did forecasting for a friend of mine who is
getting into photographing Mavs from a jetski, and as it turns
out an old surf buddy took a beeg fall on the same day and the
jetski photog got it in sequence.

I've also done a lot of work on my fin system development, and
sent a set to the best surfer in the newsgroup (see if you can
figure out who).

I've also surfed this year, but to tell the truth I'm spending a lot
more
time researching the prognosis of parental brain metastasized
oat cell lung cancer than surfing. I guess my priorities are out of
whack.

-PA

Surfer Bob

Dec 28, 2006, 9:03:42 AM12/28/06
I'm off to celebrate the New Year on the coast of Baja. Back the 7th or
so. We'll see if there's anything to vote about then.

Alvin? Isn't it about time for your annual "too little too late"
charge? Or are all the good kooks already taken?

AwooOOOOO!!!
Surfer Bob

Foon

Dec 28, 2006, 9:44:29 AM12/28/06
SKIPPER says...

>I recently posted an epic fall a friend of mine took at Mavericks
>a week or two ago...I did forecasting for a friend of mine who is
>getting into photographing Mavs from a jetski, and as it turns
>out an old surf buddy took a beeg fall on the same day and the
>jetski photog got it in sequence.

Well, thank you for that.

>I've also done a lot of work on my fin system development, and
>sent a set to the best surfer in the newsgroup (see if you can
>figure out who).

Surff?

>I've also surfed this year, but to tell the truth I'm spending a lot

>moretime researching the prognosis of parental brain metastasized

>oat cell lung cancer than surfing. I guess my priorities are out of
>whack.

Well, in all seriousness Skipper I admire the work you and others are doing to
cure cancer.Keep up the good work and they'll always be waves for you when
you're ready.

-foon

OBsurfr

Dec 28, 2006, 7:22:56 PM12/28/06

> I've also done a lot of work on my fin system development, and
> sent a set to the best surfer in the newsgroup (see if you can
> figure out who).

Never got 'em Skipper.

Floyd

Tony Malasadas

Dec 28, 2006, 8:10:33 PM12/28/06
Tranny boy wrote:
> The only time I drive anywhere close to seattle is when somebody
> offers to pay me $100/hour

I did not realize that fluffers were paid that much!!

--x--
Tony

Surff

Dec 29, 2006, 1:28:57 PM12/29/06

Foon wrote:
> Surff?

Thanks Foon, but you're just predjudiced cause we are pals. :-)

Hmmm, the best surfer? Well, if it's the one having the most fun, who
would that be?
I think I'll do a word
check on "fun", "awesome", "I had a blast" e.t.c.

Surff

george_of_the_bush

Dec 30, 2006, 12:04:40 AM12/30/06

Sorry, those priorities won't get you ASKOTY. Keep on working on the
research and best of luck.

The Supreme Court

Dec 30, 2006, 7:54:32 PM12/30/06

SKIPPER wrote:

> > The sad part is the bulk of my Thermipalooza was generated before Christmas last
> > year in an effort to make the ASKOTY list. I wasn't even a blip on the radar.
> > Now, since this ng has gotten so weak I'm a contenda. I nominate the whole ng
> > for basically phoning it in this year.
>
> Jan 2 06 these pics of the Thermi New Year were posted
> http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a358/wfover/thermos/65a6b2ab.jpg
> http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a358/wfover/thermos/d45bfd9a.jpg
> http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a358/wfover/thermos/8b0380c4.jpg
> http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a358/wfover/thermos/a613ef0f.jpg
>
> Jan 10 06 this pic posted

<snip>

Did Foon take all these pictures down?

Reminds me of a certain Beatles song....

george_of_the_jungle

Dec 30, 2006, 11:23:27 PM12/30/06
On 21 Dec 2006 17:46:16 -0800, "Surfer Bob" <surfe...@hotmail.com>
wrote:

>So I think this is where we stand, people. ASKOTY2006 nominations made
>and seconded include:
>
>(1) Foon- for going beyond the bounds of Skippy and OB's senses of
>propriety with his Thermi-love-fest.
>

>(2) Cyberkahuna- for reviving discussion of No9's infamous background
>check of Shaft and/or for selling out surfing and still trying to
>defend it.
>
>(3) The entire GP06 crew- for having the AS longboard at the beach all
>week while surf was at least intermittently good, NO ONE riding it and
>EVERYONE signing it. Andy says:
>> Edmond tried.
>> George paddled it in the bay (not bad for a bs'er ; ).
>> Craig ??
>> Griz...
>> Rod
>
>So I say maybe we let George off the hook.

No way. I kooked out with the best of them.

Mike Sullivan

Jan 2, 2007, 12:57:10 PM1/2/07

"shaftŽ" <op...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

bs. All I have to do is time it so I catch you at the
weekly kid swap.

I prolly drove right past your trailer. All you had to do
is call, girlfriend!

sigh. ok, though, I'll be sure to catch you when you come
down here for your jetski clinic with Jeff.

:^)

Mike Sullivan

Jan 2, 2007, 1:04:05 PM1/2/07

> Mike Sullivan wrote:
>> www.clearlakescullers.org/surfphot/HPIM0729.jpg
>> nobody out, a few spectators in the lot, had a sweet little session.
>
> Looks like a typical dawn patrol at my local beachbreak.

Definitely needed help finding it, and I appreciate it PNWK. Everything
else
was a mess.

>> brrrr.. I was a bit undersuited, but was fun.
>
> Colder than the local beachbreak, I'm sure. How much wetsuit was not
> enough?

my 3/4 was fine, but didn't have gloves and had my light hood. I found
this
double fabric hood that works really well into the low 50s, and still allows
me to hear, but was too light for that spot that day.

Having it sunny out is deceptive, overcast is warmer up there. The
highlight of trip, though, was bike trip out in San Juans. Pretty fun.

shaft®

Jan 4, 2007, 2:42:14 PM1/4/07
Mike Sullivan wrote:
> I prolly drove right past your trailer. All you had to do
> is call, girlfriend!
>
> sigh. ok, though, I'll be sure to catch you when you come
> down here for your jetski clinic with Jeff.
>
> :^)

Oh sally!

I love it how after all these yrs you still think you are qualified
to be in the same room w/my jockstrap much less pick it
up, sniff it and try it on when nobody is looking...

Thing is, when you were donning your skin tight neon lyra
for your bike trip, I was hiking down 500ft cliffs and surfing
waves similar to this;

http://nxnwsurf.com/images/spring03/2003-07.jpg

Your POS 2WD truck would not even of made it to
the "parking lot".

Nobody but you has had problems contacting me when
they are in my zone. You lake county guys are cream
puffs in RL but make good NG fodder!

Turby

Jan 4, 2007, 3:23:41 PM1/4/07
On 4 Jan 2007 11:42:14 -0800, "shaftŽ" <op...@hotmail.com> wrote:

>Nobody but you has had problems contacting me when
>they are in my zone.

Ahem. I had to be vetted by your man first. Even then it wasn't easy.

--
Turby the Turbosurfer

Mike Sullivan

Jan 4, 2007, 3:33:05 PM1/4/07

> Mike Sullivan wrote:
snip

> I love it how after all these yrs you still think you are qualified
> to be in the same room w/my jockstrap much less pick it
> up, sniff it and try it on when nobody is looking...
>
> Thing is, when you were donning your skin tight neon lyra
> for your bike trip, I was hiking down 500ft cliffs and surfing
> waves similar to this;

ROLFL. 'waves similar to this'.

"yo, dude, I was out surfing waves similar to this:
http://www.clearwaterfilms.com/images/Photos/Mavericks%20flea_big.jpg

and then a shark bit my board and then I twisted
my knee and then I used yellow bamboo to vanquish
my enemies."

You're a little late for 2006, kook, but
we'll hang on to it as the first entry for '07.

> Your POS 2WD truck would not even of made it to
> the "parking lot".

Nothing is so core as having
a tuff little pickup truck!!

> Nobody but you has had problems contacting me when
> they are in my zone. You lake county guys are cream
> puffs in RL but make good NG fodder!

I had no problems, I just had no contact info
because you sent me none.

As you recall I didn't save or even look at the
police record and other s*** that got posted here
on your behalf, just wasn't interested.

I am a creme puff, btw, never denied it which makes
me baffled as to why you'd hide from me.

I won't hurt you, I promise!

shaft®

Jan 4, 2007, 4:09:39 PM1/4/07
Mike Sullivan wrote:
> I am a creme puff, btw, never denied it which makes
> me baffled as to why you'd hide from me.
>
> I won't hurt you, I promise!

Sally you just weren't prepared and I don't have time to babysit
a california crybaby.

You had a nice little surf in a perfect little place for you and you
got to wear your spandex. What more do you want?

Mike Sullivan

Jan 4, 2007, 5:12:36 PM1/4/07

"shaftŽ" <op...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

I wanted you to model your new little
poodle skirt for me my little sweet tart.

yum.

Surfer Bob

Jan 8, 2007, 3:46:32 PM1/8/07
shaft® wrote:
> I was...surfing waves similar to this;
> http://nxnwsurf.com/images/spring03/2003-07.jpg

Sure you were, sweetpea. Back in 2003, when you still surfed.

snicker...
Surfer Bob

Surfer Bob

Jan 8, 2007, 4:39:33 PM1/8/07
Turby wrote:
> Ahem. I had to be vetted by your man first. Even then it wasn't easy.

Heh heh. What was that process like? Did you have to...

Present notarized photographs of you surfing?
Have police department fingerprint and run a background check?
Pee in a cup?
Defeat friend in armwrestling?
Prepay sushi dinner and credit his account at local medical marijuana
dispensary?

DO tell.

Surfer Bob

Turby

Jan 9, 2007, 2:52:00 AM1/9/07
On 8 Jan 2007 13:39:33 -0800, "Surfer Bob" <surfe...@hotmail.com>
wrote:

>DO tell.

unh unh. Not me. I'm not the kind to kiss and tell. (Well, not unless
I'm bribed.)

--
Turby the Turbosurfer

Foon

Jan 9, 2007, 8:01:51 AM1/9/07
Turby says...

>>DO tell.
>
>unh unh. Not me. I'm not the kind to kiss and tell. (Well, not unless
>I'm bribed.)

I'm in for $5. You take paypal?

-Foon

Turby

Jan 10, 2007, 2:40:33 AM1/10/07

Harumpf. What an insult. You can't even get a kiss in a Tijuana
whorehouse for $5.

--
Turby the Turbosurfer

Foon

Jan 10, 2007, 7:40:40 AM1/10/07
Turby says...

>>I'm in for $5. You take paypal?
>
>Harumpf. What an insult. You can't even get a kiss in a Tijuana
>whorehouse for $5.

eeeuuuwwwww, why would you want one?
ok, make it $6.50 use he extra to buy some penicillin.

-Foon

SKIPPER

Jan 10, 2007, 6:42:56 PM1/10/07

You're not in the right TIjuana whorehouses...

-PA

mountain man

Jan 10, 2007, 8:28:13 PM1/10/07
Are you blokes talking US$'s.
Yeah, I suppose you are.
As you were.

So who won ASKOTY 2005 and 2006?
I've been delayed a little recently.

Is there any enquiring mind out there somewhere
who can bring the newsgroup postings up to date
for me a few words over the last cupla years?

Did I miss anything?
What's happening?
Who's alive and who's dead?
And who's still paddling into them?

"SKIPPER" <blak...@gmail.com> wrote in message

kemz...@kacm.com

Jan 14, 2007, 11:45:06 PM1/14/07
george_of_the_jungle wrote:
> On 21 Dec 2006 17:46:16 -0800, "Surfer Bob" <surfe...@hotmail.com>
> wrote:
>
> >So I think this is where we stand, people. ASKOTY2006 nominations made
> >and seconded include:
> >
> >(1) Foon- for going beyond the bounds of Skippy and OB's senses of
> >propriety with his Thermi-love-fest.
> >
> >(2) Cyberkahuna- for reviving discussion of No9's infamous background
> >check of Shaft and/or for selling out surfing and still trying to
> >defend it.
> >
> >(3) The entire GP06 crew- for having the AS longboard at the beach all
> >week while surf was at least intermittently good, NO ONE riding it and
> >EVERYONE signing it. Andy says:
> >> Edmond tried.> >> Craig ??

> >> Griz...
> >> Rod
> >
> >So I say maybe we let George off the hook.
> >

> No way. I kooked out with the best of them.
We All paddled out.
The board was waxless.
No I kooked out, too. That was painful to me, I lost my vision in my
right eye completely weeks later and had 2 surguries Oct. to correct
it. I am not finished but the waves and sand hitting my eyes was too
much at that time. Yeah complete kookery.

kemz...@kacm.com

Jan 14, 2007, 11:47:09 PM1/14/07
george_of_the_jungle wrote:
> On 21 Dec 2006 17:46:16 -0800, "Surfer Bob" <surfe...@hotmail.com>
> wrote:
>
> >So I think this is where we stand, people. ASKOTY2006 nominations made
> >and seconded include:
> >
> >(1) Foon- for going beyond the bounds of Skippy and OB's senses of
> >propriety with his Thermi-love-fest.
> >
> >(2) Cyberkahuna- for reviving discussion of No9's infamous background
> >check of Shaft and/or for selling out surfing and still trying to
> >defend it.
> >
> >(3) The entire GP06 crew- for having the AS longboard at the beach all
> >week while surf was at least intermittently good, NO ONE riding it and
> >EVERYONE signing it. Andy says:
> >> Edmond tried.> >> Craig ??

> >> Griz...
> >> Rod
> >
> >So I say maybe we let George off the hook.
> >

> No way. I kooked out with the best of them.

Awe F'shore

Jan 15, 2007, 1:29:44 AM1/15/07

<kemz...@kacm.com> wrote:

> The board was waxless.

Well then, THAT seals the deal!

lol!

An inquiring mind wants to know, just when did the board become waxless?
And, damn, a whole group of people that surf, there were waves, and nobody
HAD ANY WAX?

Sounds like a case of too many chicken wings and nattybo's to me!

This is highly entertaining.
Awe

content:

3' @ 20 sec wrapping in today for some fun little bombs at the right spots.
Water: 57 Air: low 30's in the morning session, around 50 for the afternoon
go out. Uncrowded.

Grilled shrimp burritos & fish tacos & tecate at chronic taco afterwards.

Surfer Bob

Jan 15, 2007, 1:38:58 PM1/15/07
Awe F'shore's razor sharp mind cuts to the chase:

> An inquiring mind wants to know, just when did the board become waxless?
> And, damn, a whole group of people that surf, there were waves, and nobody
> HAD ANY WAX?

Bwahahaha!

> This is highly entertaining.

Guffaw, snort, snicker snicker. You got that right, bro. No further
questions, Your Honor.

All right. That's it. Der Elektionsfuehrer has assumed control (damn
it's hard to type with these iron gauntlets on). The polls close at
midnight tonight 1/15/2007, Pacific standard time. Vote now or forever
hold your peace. It's been a weak year, but it is what it is. Take yer
pick: Team GP2K6, Foon, Cyberkahuna, or Sister Ho Hum (Nun of the
Above)..

Absolutely powerful,
Surfer Bob
Der Elektionsfuehrer

SurfSarge

Jan 15, 2007, 7:37:21 PM1/15/07
Lmao! Too funny bro!

Foon

Jan 15, 2007, 10:41:47 PM1/15/07
Surfer Bob says...

>All right. That's it. Der Elektionsfuehrer has assumed control (damn
>it's hard to type with these iron gauntlets on). The polls close at
>midnight tonight 1/15/2007, Pacific standard time. Vote now or forever
>hold your peace.

nun

td

Jan 15, 2007, 11:28:11 PM1/15/07
On 15 Jan 2007 10:38:58 -0800, "Surfer Bob" <surfe...@hotmail.com>
wrote:

>The polls close at

>midnight tonight 1/15/2007, Pacific standard time. Vote now or forever
>hold your peace. It's been a weak year, but it is what it is. Take yer
>pick: Team GP2K6, Foon, Cyberkahuna, or Sister Ho Hum (Nun of the
>Above)..

CK for paddling out, denigratin', stayin' and posting "content".
td.

It is loading more messages.