A powerchair that all wheelies will be interested in!

1 view

Burgerman

Jun 5, 2009, 8:15:10 AM6/5/09

OK then now its finished! A powerchair that all you real full time wheelies
will be interested in!

A powerchair with big fat off road tyres that is at home on a dog walk in
the woods as it is in my van, bedroom or the pub. With full sized group 24
batteries and a total width of just 26 inches and a length of only 40 inches
including footplate. Took me about a month with a few hours a week and about
1700 UK pounds... Built to OCD level with everything powder coated and
stainless steel... Much of vit home designed and built again in my bedroom!

Bigger photos to come in the next few days but for now:

http://www.wheelchairdriver.com/ultimate-all-day-powerchair.htm

Enjoy my hard work!

Burgerman