Google Skupine ne podpirajo več novih objav ali naročnin v storitvi Usenet. Zgodovinsko vsebino si je še vedno mogoče ogledati.

OT: JOKE....Makin' Love (repeat)

7 ogledov
Preskoči na prvo neprebrano sporočilo

Sally

neprebran,
26. nov. 2003, 11:10:4326. 11. 03
do
"MAKIN' LOVE"
The Italian says, "When I've a finished a makina da
love with ah my wife, I go down and gently tickle the back of her knees, she
floats 6 inches above a da bed in ecstasy."
The Frenchman replies. "Zat is noting, when Ah've finished making ze love
with ze wife, Ah kiss all ze way down her body and zen Ah lick za soles of
her feet wiz mah tongue and she floats 12 inches above ze bed
in pure ecstasy."
The redneck says, "That aint nothing buddy. When I've finished porkin the
ole lady, I git out of bed, walk over to the window and wipe my weener on
the curtains. She hits the freakin' ceiling."

0 novih sporočil