Flu

robin eddingfield

Dec 14, 1996, 3:00:00 AM12/14/96

I can feel a case of the flu coming on, Throat is getting sore, nose
and sinuses not happy etc. The last time I had the flu, I wound up in
the hospital, over Christmas (1993) , being treated for bronchial
spasms. I've been smoke free for 1 month tommorrow, and I hope like
hell my lungs have recovered enough to avoid spasming out again. This
is kind of scary. Feel like I'm analysing every breath. Wish me luck.
Robin
1 month tommorrow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MarkDS

Dec 14, 1996, 3:00:00 AM12/14/96

ah...@sedona.net (robin eddingfield) wrote:

Yo Robin:
Congrates on the month. Get in bed! Rest! Drink those fluids! I've
attached some of my wonderful jewish chicken soup, hope it makes it
though the sedona server.

Mark in Issaquah
4W 11H 15M 679 Cigarettes not smoked $ 89.28 Saved

Tim Truax

Dec 14, 1996, 3:00:00 AM12/14/96

robin eddingfield wrote:

> I can feel a case of the flu coming on, Throat is getting sore, nose
> and sinuses not happy etc.
> 1 month tommorrow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hi Robin,
I think your lungs will have recovered enough to allow you to shake the
flu quickly. This was my main reason for quitting.. I'd get these colds
that would always wind up firmly entrenched in my chest. Got very tired
of it..
Tim
4w 1d..I am stil;l right there with you!!!

"The people will always get the type of government they deserve."
Tim & Dana Truax ...and Caleb, 2 ž years old.

George Crone

Dec 15, 1996, 3:00:00 AM12/15/96

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhh, don't let it be. ROBIN..you can't get
sick...........you can't.
ooops, did I get a little carried away. In the absolute worse case
scenario you'll know that you won't be worsening the illness by smoking and
you should recover much sooner, and not feel as bad during. Course None of
this does any good considering you planning on going on vacation in 5 days.
Just don' t do it Robin. I forbid it...you can not and will not get sick.
O.k.....you feelin' better....good, then I'll see ya next thursday :)

Geo

robin eddingfield <ah...@sedona.net> wrote in article
<58uff7$3...@news3.texas.net>...

> I can feel a case of the flu coming on, Throat is getting sore, nose

Bill Kennedy

Dec 16, 1996, 3:00:00 AM12/16/96

robin eddingfield wrote:

> I can feel a case of the flu coming on, Throat is getting sore, nose
> and sinuses not happy etc. The last time I had the flu, I wound up in
> the hospital, over Christmas (1993) , being treated for bronchial
> spasms. I've been smoke free for 1 month tommorrow, and I hope like
> hell my lungs have recovered enough to avoid spasming out again. This
> is kind of scary. Feel like I'm analysing every breath. Wish me luck.
> Robin
> 1 month tommorrow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Robin,

First of all, GIVE HER AN 'M' (crowd response, "M", followed by cheers
whistles etc. Way to go! See, that's what a W looks like standing on
its little head! Proud of you!
Don't get sick. I absolutely forbid it! What, the germs aren't
listening? Okay, If you MUST, then just kick back, drink your OJ, and
wait it out. You've earned the rest, and it should be easier than it
used to be!

--
Bill Kennedy 12w/3d
fle...@ix.netcom.com

"We have to believe in free will. We've got no choice"
-- Isaac Bashevis Singer

robin eddingfield

Dec 17, 1996, 3:00:00 AM12/17/96

Bill Kennedy <iny...@spamm.ers> wrote:

>Robin,

Bill,
Happy to report that I mixed my OJ with tequila, and felt just fine
the next day. Lots of vitamin c in a tequila sunrise.
Robin
1M1D

Bill Kennedy

Dec 18, 1996, 3:00:00 AM12/18/96

robin eddingfield wrote:

> Bill,
> Happy to report that I mixed my OJ with tequila, and felt just fine
> the next day. Lots of vitamin c in a tequila sunrise.
> Robin
> 1M1D

Ah, si, vitamin T! Viva Mexico!
--