unsubscribe

1 view

Bryan

Nov 18, 2005, 12:39:19 PM11/18/05
To recent disclosure of something i shouldn't have
disclosed i choose to not post here anymore.

Bryan

Nov 18, 2005, 12:56:58 PM11/18/05
Bryan wrote:
> To recent disclosure of something i shouldn't have disclosed i choose to
> not post here anymore.
no offense to any particular people i made
mistakes and choose to acknowledge them. And am
be treated how some people feel appropriately. I
choose not to make them mistakes anymore. I am
responsible for my fuckups. These mistakes
happened a long time ago, most recent two years
ago. I spent alot of time thinking about these
mistakes. And i did spend time in jail, probably
not enough as far as some people are concerned.
People who know me from summer of 2004 know my
situation. I thought everybody knew about my
legals so i didn't think a big deal posting it.
But anyway, see why i have a hard time getting
back my life. See how I was treated. See what
happens when i get background checks. Let the
past be the past. I didn't go out and murder and
rape anybody. I have problems. I acknowledge. I
did quit with the help of AS3, but i'm not going
to be abused by someone that calls
idiotic/moronic/stupider then they thought. Yeah
that's your opinion. I don't call people here
names. Nobody cares, i'm just a loser drunk
driver offender. A menace to society. Lock me up
and throw away the key. Build another prison for
people LIKE ME. People be happy i'm gone. Maybe
i'll come back at a later date. I don't know yet.
I don't feel right posting for awhile.

Bryan

Nov 18, 2005, 1:39:33 PM11/18/05
i'll check back after the holidays see if people
want me here or not. I think it's kinda shitty
being told to go away in a nonsmoking newsgroup
thread regardless of my other problems. Basically
that's the impression i get.

BTW check this out

I have been quit for 5M 2W 3D 13h 31m . (170 days)
I have saved $682.25 by not smoking 3,411
cigarettes. Life spent not smoking: 1W 4D 20h 15m.
My quit date 5/31/2005

Thanks AS3!! Same people who helped me look at me
like shit now, and treating me so. See why i have
to leave. I'll come back after thanksgiving and
read on group overall impression of me and decide
then. I know i'm stupid for what i did, and expect
some to say so, but when someone says 'people like
me' stupider then they thought (implying i was
stupid beforehand) or people like me should be
shot, that really hurts. You don't know me.
maybe i'll start a new newsgroup
alt.scumbag.dui.nonsmoker? Ok now i'll shut up for
real and go away. Check back at a later date.

clearasquartz

Nov 18, 2005, 1:59:22 PM11/18/05
> But anyway, see why i have a hard time getting
>back my life.

Yes, because you did something dumb--THREE times.

>See how I was treated.

How? Like the criminal you are?

> See what
>happens when i get background checks.

What happens? Employers realize that you're a drunk and don't want to
hire you? So who's fault is that? Certainly no ones but your own.
Suck it up and be a man--you made your bed.....now quit bitching about
it and just MOVE ON.

> Let the
>past be the past. I didn't go out and murder and
>rape anybody. I have problems.

And?? You think employers WANT people with problems? Especially those
with habitual problems? If that's all that you have on your criminal
record (and I use the word ALL very lightly--just meaning only the 3
DUI's and NOTHING else), then why would you have any problem getting a
job? A DRIVING job I can see--but there must obviously be other things
on your record that are keeping these people from hiring you. Am I
right?

SteveS

Nov 18, 2005, 2:05:55 PM11/18/05
Bryan, this is a newsgroup, not alt.grab-ass. Facts are that you have three
DUI's, and chose to post that here. You can, in this day and age of so many
problems caused by drinking and driving, hardly expect not to get strong
reactions from those who have strong feelings about drinking and driving, or
just drinking in general. That's one of the reasons why I think it's a
pisspoor idea to air dirty laundry on a newsgroup, or anywhere else save a
few trusted souls whom you can safely confide in. I also think it's a
pisspoor idea to regularly post drunk and then complain about the treatment
you get when you drop a dime on yourself.
I also think you have a drinking problem. FWIW, I've been sober for a long
time and I know it when I see it... however, the choice is yours to get help
and get sober, or not. But coming in here whining about how you are being
treated sure ain't gonna help your problem any.
Stay off the smokes, get some help for your drinking problem, and don't post
stuff you wouldn't trust your best friend with... those are my suggestions
FWIW. Hope you succeed....
SteveS
VOF

"Bryan" <bek...@charter.net> wrote in message

clearasquartz

Nov 18, 2005, 2:11:18 PM11/18/05
> I acknowledge. I
did quit with the help of AS3, but i'm not going
to be abused by someone that calls
idiotic/moronic/stupider then they thought. Yeah
that's your opinion. I don't call people here
names. Nobody cares, i'm just a loser drunk
driver offender. A menace to society. Lock me up
and throw away the key. Build another prison for
people LIKE ME. People be happy i'm gone. Maybe
i'll come back at a later date. I don't know yet.
> I don't feel right posting for awhile.

**One last thing--GROW UP!! Seriously, you need to suck this shit up
and just move the fuck on. There were only a few people who said
something to you, and there are HUNDREDS of more people here. If you
want to leave, whatever. But I FOR ONE will say that I AM proud of
your " 5M 2W 3D 13h 31m" that is AWESOME! But guess what? THAT is why
we're here--to quit smoking--and your doing it! If you want to
continue to go on your way alone--it's up to you--but be sure to come
and ask for help before doing somethng else you may regret someday.
Just my 5 pennies. Hate me if you want to.

Julio Jorge

Nov 18, 2005, 2:14:11 PM11/18/05
for someone that has finished posting here, you sure do have plenty to
continue to say. If you pine long enough for a wave of sympathy that
welcomes you into the warm love of AS3, you'll probably get it...if you
post more and more babble. JJ

Toni

Nov 18, 2005, 2:21:03 PM11/18/05
Hi Bryan,

I am really new here and I was not even sure what was going on. So I
went back and read some older posts and see that you had a problem with
drinking. And that while drinking, you drove. Now I am speaking only
for me here, okay. I hope you won't get upset and I hope no one else
will get mad at me either. Years ago I used to like to drink to "fit
in" and "be cool". In my early 20s I have been known to get behind the
wheel after drinking. I am ashamed of these actions and don't even
like to talk about it, but I have made the same mistakes. The only
difference is that I never got pulled over by the police. So I have no
record. But really I deserve one. I never did have a wreck or hurt
anyone and I am thankful to the good Lord for that. And Bryan, I'm
glad you never hurt anyone either. Bad, terrible things can happen
when we drink and drive. I have not had a drop of alcohol for over 14
years now. Sure is good to be free from it.

Anyway, so because of what I did back then, I guess I could be called
stupid for what I did. Even take my smoking. I smoked around people
and never thought twice about it. I smoked around friends and family
in our homes and around strangers even out in public (back when smoking
was still allowed in restaurants in our area). I knew what was being
said about second-hand smoke. I must not have cared because it didn't
stop me. I don't even like to think of the health risks I caused other
people by my smoking around them. I should be called stupid for that
too. It is a shameful thing I've done really.

But Bryan, if you've stopped the drinking and driving then I want to
tell you that I'm sure glad about that and you have every right to
rebuild your life and live better because of the lessons you learned.
And if you only remember one thing I've said, remember this:

You are not a loser drunk or a scumbag. Like every other person in the
world, you are a child of the most high God. A child of the King! God
loves you as much as he loves everyone else. If you will think of
yourself in this manner...a child of the King...you will gain
self-respect. Some people think you have to be perfect to have God's
love, but that's not true. God knows how imperfect we are, so he sent
us a Savior. It's because we are sinners that we need a Savior. Just
like sick people need an ambulance.

And for the ones that called you some names on here. Well, I can't say
anything about that either because I've called people names before.
I'm not excusing it or saying it's right. I'm just saying I've done it
myself. I try not to, but sometimes I get angry or hurt and do it
anyway. Humans are imperfect and make mistakes like drinking and
driving or name-calling or a million other things.

Anyway, I hope I didn't overstep my bounds. I just could tell you were
hurting Bryan and I wanted to tell you I've made mistakes too and how I
found forgiveness from God. I hope you'll check in soon and see this.

~Toni

Bryan

Nov 18, 2005, 2:38:39 PM11/18/05
thanks

Bryan

Nov 18, 2005, 2:40:16 PM11/18/05
I have a few speeding tickets, and a few parking
tickets on my record.

Bryan

Nov 18, 2005, 2:52:06 PM11/18/05
Bryan wrote:
> To recent disclosure of something i shouldn't have disclosed i choose to
> not post here anymore.
I should not have aired my dirty laundry. The
post about my debt had to do with just that, i owe
the courts money. I pay every month. Debt post
was just that about my debt. It wasn't like hey
look at me i got 3 duis. I try to do the right
thing. I go to work, pay taxes. Made some
mistakes. What can I do?

These threads can go on and on we won't resolve a
damn thing. We all have our opinions. I did
fuckup and i Aknowledge. Some people don't think
i do. I always admit mistakes.

This newsgroup does not need any extra drama i
don't think out of something that got out of hand.
Were all set in our ways, we all have our views
on drunk drivers. I don't want no pity, i
deserved what i got, and was probably entitled to
a little more punishment than i got. I didn't cry
hey i'm a victim i'm going to jail. I paid my
dues get over it.

It's hard not to defend myself. As soon as the
thread cools down, I'll stop my commenting give it
a week, come back, be more careful what i say.

I'm not mad at anybody. It was just commenting on
my debt. I was a little hurt on some comments. I
have a hard time having people look down at me.
Like i'm not Bryan, i'm a dirty drunk driver, like
i'm dirt.

I'll let you all comment and sort out your
thoughts i'll come back after thanksgiving. And
please don't fight over me. It's not what i want.
I respect all your opinions either way.

Groups been good to me, I say too much sometimes,
and i'll be back..

Bryan

ChrisB

Nov 18, 2005, 3:42:37 PM11/18/05
Toni!!! You are lovely. We need you here. Thank you for sharing your
faith.
ChrisB
DOF
"Toni" <tonil...@blackbearnet.1cis.com> wrote in message

Julio Jorge

Nov 18, 2005, 3:50:13 PM11/18/05
I'm glad you've forgiven yourself, found some defense mechanisms to
embrace, and feel comfortable easing off your AS3 retirement from
"gone"
to "gone til after thanksgiving" to "gone til next week." In your time
of
going, you see him to be more present than ever.

Jef.

Nov 18, 2005, 4:48:00 PM11/18/05

"Bryan" wrote

>...I was a little hurt on some comments. I have a hard time having people

>look down at me. Like i'm not Bryan, i'm a dirty drunk driver, like i'm

>dirt...

Alcoholism is a disease, but it's the only one you can get yelled at for
having. "Goddamn it Otto, you are an alcoholic!"
"Goddamn it Otto, you have Lupus!"
One of those two doesn't sound right.

(The late Mitch Hedberg)

Kathleen

Nov 18, 2005, 4:49:48 PM11/18/05
What a wonderful post Toni!
I couldn't have said it better!
With hope and heart,
Kathleen

--
Sometimes the Lord calms the storm,
and sometimes He lets the storm rage

robbb

Nov 18, 2005, 5:21:15 PM11/18/05
Bryan wrote:
> Bryan wrote:

> Groups been good to me, I say too much sometimes, and i'll be back..
>
> Bryan

Bryan don't fucking unsub and get your ass back here boy NOW.

--
"When it comes to luck, you make your own."
~Bruce Springsteen

Marvin The Paranoid Android

Nov 18, 2005, 5:22:26 PM11/18/05

lol ... thank you

robbb

Nov 18, 2005, 5:26:15 PM11/18/05
Bryan wrote:

>> And?? You think employers WANT people with problems? Especially those
>> with habitual problems? If that's all that you have on your criminal
>> record (and I use the word ALL very lightly--just meaning only the 3
>> DUI's and NOTHING else), then why would you have any problem getting a
>> job? A DRIVING job I can see--but there must obviously be other things
>> on your record that are keeping these people from hiring you. Am I
>> right?
>>
> I have a few speeding tickets, and a few parking tickets on my record.

You know what you do? You research the company that you want to work
for. You contact HR or the president or the CEO and you plan a *meeting*
You do a presentation to show what you can do for their company - how
YOU can move them forward.

You can minimize your *background check* by telling them up front that
you have learned from your experience and tell them how you have changed
and what you are working on to improve. Don't spend a lot of time on
it. Don't whine. Be matter of fact and smile.

The big thing is --> what can you do for them? They can overlook some
things Bryan but they won't overlook it when you do not come to your own
defense (because you know you are the only one that can turn the tide.)

Honesty and integrity can go far with the right company...

robbb

Nov 18, 2005, 5:30:21 PM11/18/05
you have alot of opinions lately Julio - mostly of the negative and
non-supportive type. Maybe you need to go make love or something to
release some of your pent up *TENSION*

Echo

Nov 18, 2005, 6:03:27 PM11/18/05
I for one will be looking forward to you coming back and posting often.
Drunk or not - you've always got a nifty story to tell. :-)
In the meantime, be proud of your most recent accomplishments:

1) You've quit smoking! Yeah!
2) You've paid of a debt! Yeah!
3) You've moved closer to work to eliminate the long commute! Yeah!
4) You've managed to find a really cool and affordable appartment! Yeah!
5) You've maintained a friendship with the ex-gf and even got laid!
Double-Yeah!
6) You've shown us that you are making efforts to do good in life and move
forwards despite your past troubles! Yeah!

Take care, and remember, smoking isn't an option! :-)
~Echo.

"Bryan" <bek...@charter.net> wrote in message

Billy Bob F.

Nov 18, 2005, 6:57:44 PM11/18/05

Julio Jorge blathered:

You know, JJ, you can come off as a real ass sometimes.

clearasquartz

Nov 18, 2005, 7:03:53 PM11/18/05

Jef. wrote:

"Goddamn it Otto, you are an alcoholic!"
> "Goddamn it Otto, you have Lupus!"
> One of those two doesn't sound right.
>
> (The late Mitch Hedberg)

Don't ever go see Doctor accula!!

Bawhahaaa!

Mitch's stuff is a riot!!

Julio Jorge

Nov 18, 2005, 7:45:55 PM11/18/05

robbb wrote:
> Julio Jorge wrote:
> > for someone that has finished posting here, you sure do have plenty to
> > continue to say. If you pine long enough for a wave of sympathy that
> > welcomes you into the warm love of AS3, you'll probably get it...if you
> > post more and more babble. JJ
> >
> you have alot of opinions lately Julio - mostly of the negative and
> non-supportive type. Maybe you need to go make love or something to
> release some of your pent up *TENSION*

Thanks for the interest Robb. I am not tense at all. I am not even
upset
that Bryan has 3 DUIs. He annoyed me from the beginning, using this
forum as a diary, sharing information that was not only off topic and
uninteresting, but embarrasingly too personal. There would be plenty
of
people to agree with me but they don't post here anymore. Check the
traffic in this forum - it is at a historic low, and it is not because
I make
a not so bubbly observation about someone's asinine post once a
week.

Go make love? You go and try to make love to a 9-month pregnant
woman. See if you're tense or less tense after. Bad suggestion in my
case.

I am not in your business. I don't troll your 5-6 OT daily posts.
Please
stay out of my business.

Thanks.

JJ
2 days short of 10M

robbb

Nov 18, 2005, 7:47:23 PM11/18/05
I am going to go ahead and plonk you - you are just too much lately.
Keep your quit dude.

Julio Jorge

Nov 18, 2005, 7:57:09 PM11/18/05
"plonk" - do I go to quitbuddies.com/plonk to understand what you mean
by that. I hope it means filter me.

On a guess, I bet you didn't like that "oh fuck" reply I put in a post
recently - which is funny when you read it from my computer. I think
you followed it with a 14-foot long page on non-smoking resources.

take care and have a good weekend. and to billy bob f. - fuck you too.

JJ
almost 10M

Julio Jorge

Nov 18, 2005, 7:57:48 PM11/18/05

summers@comcast.net Charles B. Summers, HOF+M

Nov 18, 2005, 8:16:24 PM11/18/05
Aint touching this thread with a 10' stick... but late Mitch Hedberg???

Didn't know that. I thought he was funny, in an unusual way.

"Jef." <jef...@BITEMEcomcast.net> wrote in message

summers@comcast.net Charles B. Summers, HOF+M

Nov 18, 2005, 8:30:17 PM11/18/05

Dave the Crave

Nov 18, 2005, 8:37:56 PM11/18/05
On 18 Nov 2005 16:45:55 -0800, "Julio Jorge"
<cornbre...@yahoo.com> wrote:

>Thanks for the interest Robb. I am not tense at all. I am not even
>upset
>that Bryan has 3 DUIs. He annoyed me from the beginning, using this
>forum as a diary, sharing information that was not only off topic and
>uninteresting, but embarrasingly too personal.

Didn't you discuss your enema here? I think you've pretty much
forfeited your right to make this complaint.

Dave the Crave

10M+

Julio Jorge

Nov 18, 2005, 9:15:49 PM11/18/05
Dave,

I didn't call you out on it the last time you brought this up just
because long confrontations get boring, as this one already
has.

I did a coffee enema as a method to help detox from nicotine.
It was part of my quit. And, I believe (not completely sure) that I
didn't document that experience within this group but instead
had it on a separate message board. I also tried acupuncture,
herbal teas, fasting, prayer, and about everything else under
the sun that was recommended and affordable.

Bryan's dramas with his neighbors and his apartment moves
and his job and his debts aren't classified as techniques for
quitting. You are very off if you think I use this group to discuss
my personal life.

Try again, Dave.

JJ

BLueCoBra

Nov 18, 2005, 9:43:37 PM11/18/05

> To recent disclosure of something i shouldn't have
> disclosed i choose to not post here anymore.

Nah, It's no big deal.

Just have to realize that some ppl will think that because of your past,
however distant it may be, deserves a full frontal attack. Nevermind that
you've probably got more than your fair share way before it was even
mentioned in AS3. But I guess some ppl can't seem to think that far back.
I find it particularly annoying that a ranter or two feel like its their
godgiven right to chew out somebody that has an addiction and admits it up
front while the ranter can't control their own (smoking) addiction themself
and comes here looking for sympathy everytime their quit is broken (yet
again).

Actually I think it was bound to happen sooner or later, this place hadn't
had a real good blow up in a while. You just happened to provide the spark
that started the fire. Personally I could give a rat's ass. Actually it
helps me out cause I end up killfiling more ppl and the more ppl I
selectively killfile the more enjoyable this place ends up being. How
ironic.

I used to participate in flames and such until I saw/read something one day
on the net. It said...."arguing on the internet is like running in the
special olympics, even if you win, you're still retarded' Although that is
very un-PC, the point was quickly taken. So I usually take a back seat in
these flareups.

It may not seem like it to some but I was actually on the fence in this
latest 'potato tosser'. MHO? 1- You know better but...2- It's done and over
with, spilled milk, water under the bridge...etc... carry on.

Bottom line? Keep taking it one day at a time, don't let others get you
down. You've been doing great with the strides you've made, keep up the good
work. Last but not leastly, always read AS3 with a bag of salt, just so
you'll always have enough to throw over your shoulder. ;o)

FWIW - I'm not going to reply to anyone else's replies except Bryan's (to
this reply that is). Besides, I can count on one hand the number of ppl who
will reply to this lol.

oh yeah:
Did It, Done It, Liked It, Loved It For 9M 3W 4D 21h 11m 1s (298 days).
Stuffing my wallet with $485.67 by not smoking a big pile of 7,472
cigarettes. Regaining 3W 4D 22h 40m of my wunnerful life. I took control of
my life on: 1/24/2005 12:30 AM 3/4 OF+
¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ NAR Certified ¤º°`°º¤ø,¸

Billy Bob F.

Nov 18, 2005, 9:27:01 PM11/18/05

Not sure what I did to deserve that, but I'm proud to be grouped with
robbb in your mindless insults.

Cheers!

Lee in Duluth MN

Nov 18, 2005, 9:34:39 PM11/18/05

"Dave the Crave" <yzf...@yahooooo.com> wrote in message

Perhaps this isn't the best time to discuss my upcoming prostate exam.
Another time.

Lee
VOF

--
Hawaiian trapped in a Minnesotan's body

Julio Jorge

Nov 18, 2005, 9:35:06 PM11/18/05

> Not sure what I did to deserve that

you called me an asshole - short memory?

, but I'm proud to be grouped with
> robbb in your mindless insults.

cite one insult I tossed that was mindless - just try.

DaveW

Nov 18, 2005, 9:47:50 PM11/18/05
On Fri, 18 Nov 2005 20:34:39 -0600, "Lee in Duluth MN"
<blahbl...@albundy.com> wrote:

>Perhaps this isn't the best time to discuss my upcoming prostate exam.
>Another time.

There's OT, and then there's OT. Just as I have had the good sense to
avoid bringing up my insatiable appetite for bestiality videos, you
can spare us your prostate details.

Dave the Crave

10M+

Billy Bob F.

Nov 18, 2005, 10:00:57 PM11/18/05

I sed:

> > Not sure what I did to deserve that

Then, JJ replied:

No. I didn't call you an asshole. I said, and I quote myself:

"You know, JJ, you can come off as a real ass sometimes."

And I stand by that. You do.

> , but I'm proud to be grouped with
> > robbb in your mindless insults.
>
> cite one insult I tossed that was mindless - just try.

No problem. Here's one of your tidbits of wisdom. If this isn't a
mindless insult, I have no case. These are your words, JJ.

>I'm glad you've forgiven yourself, found some defense mechanisms to
> embrace, and feel comfortable easing off your AS3 retirement from "gone"

> to "gone til after thanksgiving" to "go til next week." In your time of

BLueCoBra

Nov 18, 2005, 10:25:20 PM11/18/05

> There's OT, and then there's OT. Just as I have had the good sense to
> avoid bringing up my insatiable appetite for bestiality videos, you
> can spare us your prostate details.

According to the covers of the videos in my video collection, that would be
b-e-a-s-t-i-a-l-i-t-y: beastiality.
OOooppss. maybe I should've OT'd this one eh?
whoops, silly me. lol
jk around

BC
(yesth, that was all tongue in cheek & my cheek at that!)

> Dave the Crave
>
> 10M+

Billy Bob F.

Nov 18, 2005, 10:03:17 PM11/18/05
Julio Jorge wrote:

> I did a coffee enema as a method to help detox from nicotine.
> It was part of my quit.

ROTFLMAO!!!! Well, that explains a lot. Nevermind, JJ, we're cool.

Coffee enema...I like it

Kimberly

Nov 18, 2005, 9:53:04 PM11/18/05

"Julio Jorge" <cornbre...@yahoo.com> wrote

| people to agree with me but they don't post here anymore. Check the
| traffic in this forum - it is at a historic low, and it is not because
| I make
| a not so bubbly observation about someone's asinine post once a
| week.

Interesting post, JJ, except I'd like to show you some stats... scroll down
at
the link page and you'll see that AS3 is historically and statistically
about the same as it ever was.

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.quit.smoking.support/about

Kimberly

Kimberly

Nov 18, 2005, 9:58:00 PM11/18/05
Eww. What *are* you touching it with?

:P

Kimberly

"Charles B. Summers, HOF+M" <charles sum...@comcast.net> wrote in message

robbb

Nov 18, 2005, 10:13:39 PM11/18/05
lol I do not know how to plonk you in this thunderbird program Julio -
so I give up! Anyway I made the long list that I post for newbies into a
link - http://www.ciggyfree.org/info.htm

Is that better - you don't have to respond. Just nod your head and I'll
know that you agree.

Cheers

Lee in Duluth MN

Nov 18, 2005, 10:30:19 PM11/18/05

"DaveW" <yzf...@yahooooo.com> wrote in message

Really? Did I mention that I refer to my urologist as Goldfinger?

GoddessXena

Nov 18, 2005, 11:38:24 PM11/18/05
BLueCoBra wrote:

> I used to participate in flames and such until I saw/read something one day
> on the net. It said...."arguing on the internet is like running in the
> special olympics, even if you win, you're still retarded' Although that is
> very un-PC, the point was quickly taken. So I usually take a back seat in
> these flareups.

LOL. I have this quote in my sig lines archive. I believe I got flamed
for using the word "retarded..."

--
Michael Jackson did not molest those children: he made love to them.
---

GoddessXena

Nov 18, 2005, 11:39:54 PM11/18/05

LOL. Oh, Lee, please do share!

Details... and speak up!

--
Jesus loves you. Then again, so does Barney.

ok2bwild

Nov 19, 2005, 12:15:26 AM11/19/05
do a background on the owner of the fuckin company
see what ya come up with

"robbb" <robb...@ALLCAPSciggyfree.org> wrote in message
> Bryan wrote:
>

>>> And?? You think employers WANT people with problems? Especially those
>>> with habitual problems? If that's all that you have on your criminal
>>> record (and I use the word ALL very lightly--just meaning only the 3
>>> DUI's and NOTHING else), then why would you have any problem getting a
>>> job? A DRIVING job I can see--but there must obviously be other things
>>> on your record that are keeping these people from hiring you. Am I
>>> right?
>>>
>> I have a few speeding tickets, and a few parking tickets on my record.
>
> You know what you do? You research the company that you want to work for.
> You contact HR or the president or the CEO and you plan a *meeting*
> You do a presentation to show what you can do for their company - how YOU
> can move them forward.
>
> You can minimize your *background check* by telling them up front that you
> have learned from your experience and tell them how you have changed and
> what you are working on to improve. Don't spend a lot of time on it.
> Don't whine. Be matter of fact and smile.
>
> The big thing is --> what can you do for them? They can overlook some
> things Bryan but they won't overlook it when you do not come to your own
> defense (because you know you are the only one that can turn the tide.)
>
> Honesty and integrity can go far with the right company...

zoo

Nov 19, 2005, 2:05:46 AM11/19/05
Brain you sound like a wimp. With all due respect, start acting like a
man. Stop apologizing, bitching, moaning, complaining. Real men don't
complain incessently. They endure lifes struggles with a quiet dignity.
Either you get the job done or you don't. As someone else said:

"Real men get on with it and do what needs to be done without complaint
or royal commision.'

If your life sucks and when you speak it seems that nothing but whining
comes out of your mouth, because you have nothing good in your life to
talk about, then you're better off not speaking. Or writing. Why?
Because nobody REALLY cares.

I'm not saying I've personally followed this advice all the time.

robbb

Nov 19, 2005, 5:03:38 AM11/19/05
zoo wrote:
> Brain you sound like a wimp. With all due respect, start acting like a
> man. <snip>
Real men poops are bigger too...

Billy Bob F.

Nov 19, 2005, 7:38:20 AM11/19/05
Julio Jorge divulged:

> I did a coffee enema as a method to help detox from nicotine.
> It was part of my quit. And, I believe (not completely sure) that I
> didn't document that experience within this group but instead
> had it on a separate message board.

Wow. There's a message board where that's appropriate? I gotta get
out more often.

> You are very off if you think I use this group to discuss
> my personal life.

Whew. If that wasn't personal, I'm glad you've refrained.

Billy Bob F.

Nov 19, 2005, 7:43:29 AM11/19/05
I guess I wasn't really specific earlier. Lemme give it another shot
Billy Bob F. wrote:

JJ sed:

> > you called me an asshole - short memory?

To which I replied:

> No. I didn't call you an asshole. I said, and I quote myself:
>
> "You know, JJ, you can come off as a real ass sometimes."
>
> And I stand by that. You do.

The reason I replied to that is because I didn't call you an asshole.
You see, appearing to be an ass (a.ka. making an ass of oneself) is a
temporary, spur of the moment thing, where as being an asshole is more
of a permanent, character trait.

Hope this clears it up.

Rob

zoo

Nov 19, 2005, 8:04:00 AM11/19/05

robbb wrote:
> zoo wrote:
> > Brain you sound like a wimp. With all due respect, start acting like a
> > man. <snip>
> Real men poops are bigger too...

And real men are proud to stink up the bathroom.

zoo

Nov 19, 2005, 8:06:24 AM11/19/05

Have you ever seen the one with that huge.... nevermind.

Lynn

Nov 19, 2005, 9:17:05 AM11/19/05
If he was he wasn't the only one . we all get off topic

--
:) Lynn
OF+HOF+ QOF+

Lynn

Bob

Nov 19, 2005, 10:54:55 AM11/19/05
Hey Blue

I will be one of the "five" who will reply to you.

Long time no chat... and that meter is looking awesome!

You put my thoughts into words perfectly. You did so much better than I
in did in the other post.

Bob

Julio Jorge

Nov 19, 2005, 10:57:43 AM11/19/05
Kimberly,

The group is on track to have its lowest postings since the
month after 9/11 and before that, 1998. You can do the
math. I'm using the same info from the link you posted.

Billy Bob,

You quoted a comment I made to Bryan, not Robb, who I
am not sure I ever insulted.

Dave the Crave,

You are obsessed with my enema and all evening you
couldn't get anywhere further. Try harder to be more
clever. You can do it. You quit smoking. You could do
this too.

Keven

Nov 19, 2005, 11:02:42 AM11/19/05
Can you say anything that is productive for people who are quitting smoking,
or do you insist on making an ass out of yourself?

"Julio Jorge" <cornbre...@yahoo.com

rosie read n' post

Nov 19, 2005, 11:26:07 AM11/19/05
no, i don't look at you "like shit" bryan..............do what is best
for you!

--

dear mr. bush,
http://www.michaelmoore.com/words/index.php?id=4924#mistake

"Bryan" <bek...@charter.net> wrote in message
> Bryan wrote:
>> Bryan wrote:
>>
>>> To recent disclosure of something i shouldn't have disclosed i
>>> choose to not post here anymore.
>>
>> no offense to any particular people i made mistakes and choose to
>> acknowledge them. And am be treated how some people feel
>> appropriately. I choose not to make them mistakes anymore. I am
>> responsible for my fuckups. These mistakes happened a long time ago,
>> most recent two years ago. I spent alot of time thinking about these
>> mistakes. And i did spend time in jail, probably not enough as far
>> as some people are concerned. People who know me from summer of 2004
>> know my situation. I thought everybody knew about my legals so i
>> didn't think a big deal posting it. But anyway, see why i have a hard
>> time getting back my life. See how I was treated. See what happens
>> when i get background checks. Let the past be the past. I didn't go
>> out and murder and rape anybody. I have problems. I acknowledge. I
>> did quit with the help of AS3, but i'm not going to be abused by
>> someone that calls idiotic/moronic/stupider then they thought. Yeah
>> that's your opinion. I don't call people here names. Nobody cares,
>> i'm just a loser drunk driver offender. A menace to society. Lock
>> me up and throw away the key. Build another prison for people LIKE
>> ME. People be happy i'm gone. Maybe i'll come back at a later date.
>> I don't know yet. I don't feel right posting for awhile.
>>
> i'll check back after the holidays see if people want me here or not.
> I think it's kinda shitty being told to go away in a nonsmoking
> newsgroup thread regardless of my other problems. Basically that's
> the impression i get.
>
> BTW check this out
>
> I have been quit for 5M 2W 3D 13h 31m . (170 days) I have saved
> $682.25 by not smoking 3,411 cigarettes. Life spent not smoking: 1W 4D
> 20h 15m. My quit date 5/31/2005
>
> Thanks AS3!! Same people who helped me look at me like shit now, and
> treating me so. See why i have to leave. I'll come back after
> thanksgiving and read on group overall impression of me and decide
> then. I know i'm stupid for what i did, and expect some to say so, but
> when someone says 'people like me' stupider then they thought
> (implying i was stupid beforehand) or people like me should be shot,
> that really hurts. You don't know me. maybe i'll start a new
> newsgroup alt.scumbag.dui.nonsmoker? Ok now i'll shut up for real and
> go away. Check back at a later date.

rosie read n' post

Nov 19, 2005, 11:42:12 AM11/19/05

"Jef." <jef...@BITEMEcomcast.net> wrote in message

> Alcoholism is a disease, but it's the only one you can get yelled at
> for having. "Goddamn it Otto, you are an alcoholic!"
> "Goddamn it Otto, you have Lupus!"
> One of those two doesn't sound right.

yes, i just can't stand those damn diabetics.................brought it
on themselves you know!
won't take their meds...............keep eating
carbs.........................

<grumble>

Julio Jorge

Nov 19, 2005, 2:11:01 PM11/19/05

Keven wrote:
> Can you say anything that is productive for people who are quitting smoking,

I do it often - just haven't this week. However, I have diverted
attention from
Bryan and isn't that productive? Instead of Bryan being the bad guy, I
have
been caught up defending my candor, which the people that post most
often
here hate. In the meantime, Bryan's irresponsibility has emerged into
disease, so let's all give him a big break - maybe a group hug is in
order.

BTW, keven, don't smoke.

JJ

Keven

Nov 19, 2005, 3:49:39 PM11/19/05
I haven't read Bryan's posts except an apology he wrote. So, let's talk
about you again... Candor isn't befitting what I've seen you do in just a
couple posts julio. Maybe, instead of trying to excuse your own behavior,
an apology would be in order! And, be thankful you don't smoke (if you
don't).

"Julio Jorge" <cornbre...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

Julio Jorge

Nov 19, 2005, 4:14:17 PM11/19/05
consider "fuck off" to be your apology.

zoo

Nov 19, 2005, 4:14:47 PM11/19/05

Julio Jorge wrote:

> I do it often - just haven't this week. However, I have diverted
> attention from
> Bryan and isn't that productive? Instead of Bryan being the bad guy, I
> have
> been caught up defending my candor, which the people that post most
> often
> here hate. In the meantime, Bryan's irresponsibility has emerged into
> disease, so let's all give him a big break - maybe a group hug is in
> order.
>
> BTW, keven, don't smoke.

Julio if it helps I'm enjoying your candor. Your initial posts about
Brian were right on target.

robbb

Nov 19, 2005, 4:22:49 PM11/19/05
http://vanderbiltowc.wellsource.com/dh_images/july_2002_tantrum.gif

--
Herd mentality defends the status quo long past
the time when the quo has lost its status.

BessieBee

Nov 19, 2005, 4:24:08 PM11/19/05

You've got a mean streak in you a mile wide, don't you rosie?

BessieBee
---
OF Damnit! :-)

Keven

Nov 19, 2005, 4:28:29 PM11/19/05
You're welcome.

"Julio Jorge" <cornbre...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

rosie read n' post

Nov 19, 2005, 4:36:35 PM11/19/05

"BessieBee" <idont...@anymore.com> wrote in message

nope, just don't tolerate bigotry of any kind!

Kathleen

Nov 19, 2005, 4:35:59 PM11/19/05
She was making a point. I guess it blew right over your head.
With hope and heart,
Kathleen

--
Sometimes the Lord calms the storm,
and sometimes He lets the storm rage
and calms the child instead.

Julio Jorge

Nov 19, 2005, 4:42:28 PM11/19/05
zoo wrote:
> Julio if it helps I'm enjoying your candor. Your initial posts about
> Brian were right on target.

that takes courage not to bandwagon on this one and it does help- quite
a bit.

My candor only helped... Bryan. It was successful in leading to a new
line of thinking that bryan's shortcomings are due to his father's
genes. Typically, I don't care about my Internet ego, but I have been
completely honest in this thread and I have defended myself far beyond
the time this discussion became uninteresting. I've become almost as
boring and redundant as Dave the Crave. But with one voice of support,
I now feel comfortable shutting the hell up about this.

Thanks.

JJ
1 day til 10M

robbb

Nov 19, 2005, 4:48:24 PM11/19/05
Julio Jorge wrote:

> I now feel comfortable shutting the hell up about this.

I'll check back later tonight after I see the play "Urinetown"
You all play nice now :P~

Dave the Crave

Nov 19, 2005, 4:57:38 PM11/19/05
On 19 Nov 2005 13:42:28 -0800, "Julio Jorge"
<cornbre...@yahoo.com> wrote:

> I've become almost as
>boring and redundant as Dave the Crave.

Don't flatter yourself. You're not nearly as boring and redundant as I
am.

Dave the Crave

10M+

BessieBee

Nov 19, 2005, 4:57:50 PM11/19/05
On Sat, 19 Nov 2005 15:35:59 -0600, "Kathleen"
<lovebi...@hotmail.com> wrote:

>She was making a point. I guess it blew right over your head.
>With hope and heart,
>Kathleen

Must have blown right over my head while I was checking my (out of
control despite meds, diet and exercise) blood sugar.

zoo

Nov 19, 2005, 5:04:37 PM11/19/05

robbb wrote:
> zoo wrote:

> > Julio if it helps I'm enjoying your candor. Your initial posts about
> > Brian were right on target.

> http://vanderbiltowc.wellsource.com/dh_images/july_2002_tantrum.gif

What are you saying with that gif. ? And can you explain what the b's
mean in your name? It's something that I've been wondering about for
awhile now.

Lee in Duluth MN

Nov 19, 2005, 5:12:20 PM11/19/05

"BessieBee" <idont...@anymore.com> wrote in message

Whoooooosh.

Lee
VOF

--
Hawaiian trapped in a Minnesotan's body

Katfur

Nov 19, 2005, 5:13:14 PM11/19/05
Rosie was just adding her 2bits to the point that Jef made. It does sound a
little Nazi to say someone needs to be shot/hated for having
diabetes/cancer/multiple
sclerosis/asthma/fibromyalgia/bipolardisorder/etc.etc.etc.etc..........No?

Kf

Katfur

Nov 19, 2005, 5:13:50 PM11/19/05
ROFL

"Dave the Crave" <yzf...@yahooooo.com> wrote in message

Katfur

Nov 19, 2005, 5:15:36 PM11/19/05
Stop making that noise! You're messing up my HAIR!

"Lee in Duluth MN" <blahbl...@albundy.com> wrote in message

rosie read n' post

Nov 19, 2005, 6:48:38 PM11/19/05

"BessieBee" <idont...@anymore.com> wrote in message

BB,
is that why your calling me names?
don't you get it?
alcoholism is no more my fault, than diabetes is yours!
both diseases come with symptoms..................................DRUNK
DRIVING is one of them.

zoo

Nov 19, 2005, 7:01:50 PM11/19/05

rosie read n' post wrote:

> BB,
> is that why your calling me names?
> don't you get it?
> alcoholism is no more my fault, than diabetes is yours!
> both diseases come with symptoms..................................DRUNK
> DRIVING is one of them.

It's hard for me to equate alcoholism and diabetes. I understand that
people have a genetic predisposition to become addicted to substances,
or their uprbringing and role models influenced them to develop
addictive personalities, but it seems a stretch to equate these two
diseases. Everything can be called a disease then.

It appears to be a part of our "victim" culture. Nothing is my
responsbility. It's a disease I can't control.

Tiger Lily

Nov 19, 2005, 7:19:14 PM11/19/05
but Zoo........... THAT IS EXACTLY what alcoholism
is all about

i have a SIL who's liver is in failure and her
life depends on her quitting drinking

and she can't

i pray for her too

"zoo" <And...@gmail.com> wrote in message

BessieBee

Nov 19, 2005, 7:55:18 PM11/19/05
On Sat, 19 Nov 2005 23:48:38 GMT, "rosie read n' post"
<reada...@yahoo.com> wrote:

>> Must have blown right over my head while I was checking my (out of
>> control despite meds, diet and exercise) blood sugar.

>BB,

>is that why your calling me names?
>don't you get it?
>alcoholism is no more my fault, than diabetes is yours!
>both diseases come with symptoms..................................DRUNK
>DRIVING is one of them.

No, diabetes is not my fault. Alcoholism is not your fault.

Driving drunk IS the fault of whoever picks up their car keys after
drinking.

I could sit here and eat Halloween candy or enjoy a Krispy Kreme with
my morning coffee, or perhaps a nice big slice of home baked bread
right out of the oven. Mmmmm.... all sound wonderful, BUT wait a
minute! I can't eat those without expecting some pretty nasty
consequences. It's a choice. I choose to eat responsibly for my
*own* health. Savoring a fresh Butterfinger will NOT endanger the
life of anyone else.

If I'm going to sit here and enjoy a 'few cold ones,' or go out with
friends and have a few drinks then I'd be pretty damn stupid and not
in the least bit responsible if I didn't make arrangements to get back
and forth without getting behind the wheel. It's a choice. If I
choose to have a few drinks then drive I'm stupid and I've made a damn
stupid choice. I would be endangering the lives of everyone around me
and everyone else on the road. That's stupid, whether or not that
word is used in educational circles. Forest Gump said it best,
"Stupid is as stupid does."

You may be right that drunk driving is a sympton of alcoholism. But
drink driving is still a choice that should NEVER be made any anyone,
alcoholic or not.

Just yesterday at work I signed a work permit for the Dept. of
Transportation for a young lady with 2 small children. The permit was
to reinstate her license to drive back and forth to work only. Why?
Tuesday night she got drunk, got in her car and smashed it into a
parked car. Totalled her car and the parked car. She walked away
with only a nasty bruise on her head. She was pretty damn lucky she
didn't kill or maim someone. Even if she'd managed to kill or maim
only herself what would have happened to her kids? (From what I
understand the kids' father has been out of the picture for years-no
support, nothing) What will happen to her kids if/when she gets some
jail time (and I think she should!!)??

Alcoholism is not a choice. Driving drunk is a completely
irresponsible *choice.* Diabetes is not a choice. As a diabetic
eating whatever I want whenever I want is a completely irresponsible
choice.

GoddessXena

Nov 19, 2005, 7:59:35 PM11/19/05
Kathleen wrote:
> She was making a point. I guess it blew right over your head.
> With hope and heart,

Great. Now ya'll got Kathleen pissed off.

You're fooked.

P.S. <waving to Kathleen> :)

--
"You fucking son of a bitch. I saw what you wrote. We're not going to
forget this." - G.W. Bush to writer and editor Al Hunt, 1988
Agent of Satan, but my duties are largely ceremonial
http://www.whatreallyhappened.com/
http://home.earthlink.net/~goddessxena
http://people.tribe.net/goddessxena?r=10025

Kathleen

Nov 19, 2005, 8:05:27 PM11/19/05

Hi GX! ::me waves::
How's the quit going? I'm so happy for you!
I'm on my 2nd bowl of popcorn. Sweet and Buttery - same calories as the
regular so I indulge.

Dana

Nov 19, 2005, 9:01:21 PM11/19/05
Toni, Verry well said.
PHONE: 1-770-229-4240
http://www.randomc.com/~dana

On Fri, 18 Nov 2005, Toni wrote:

> [...]
> self-respect. Some people think you have to be perfect to have God's
> love, but that's not true. God knows how imperfect we are, so he sent
> us a Savior. It's because we are sinners that we need a Savior. Just
> like sick people need an ambulance.
>
> And for the ones that called you some names on here. Well, I can't say
> anything about that either because I've called people names before.
> I'm not excusing it or saying it's right. I'm just saying I've done it
> myself. I try not to, but sometimes I get angry or hurt and do it
> anyway. Humans are imperfect and make mistakes like drinking and
> driving or name-calling or a million other things.
>
> Anyway, I hope I didn't overstep my bounds. I just could tell you were
> hurting Bryan and I wanted to tell you I've made mistakes too and how I
> found forgiveness from God. I hope you'll check in soon and see this.

Dana

Nov 19, 2005, 9:10:00 PM11/19/05
Alcohol is what my mother died of. She drank herself to deth. She died in
1977.

Dana

Nov 19, 2005, 9:45:24 PM11/19/05
"Brain"? I had to go back and listen to that again.

On Sat, 18 Nov 2005, zoo wrote:

> Brain you sound like a wimp. With all due respect, start acting like a
> man. Stop apologizing, bitching, moaning, complaining. Real men don't
> complain incessently. They endure lifes struggles with a quiet dignity.
> Either you get the job done or you don't. As someone else said:
>
> "Real men get on with it and do what needs to be done without complaint
> or royal commision.'
>
> If your life sucks and when you speak it seems that nothing but whining
> comes out of your mouth, because you have nothing good in your life to
> talk about, then you're better off not speaking. Or writing. Why?
> Because nobody REALLY cares.
>
> I'm not saying I've personally followed this advice all the time.

da...@randomc.com

Nov 19, 2005, 10:18:11 PM11/19/05

I want to say, I wasn't making fun of anyone's typing. People made fun of me
my whole life. It did sound strange to listen to though. Sorry if my post
made anyone mad.
On 2005-11-19 1132383946.5...@g14g2000cwa.googlegroups.com said:
Newsgroups: alt.support.stop-smoking

"Brain"? I had to go back and listen to that again.

PHONE: 1-770-229-4240
http://www.randomc.com/~dana

Lee in Duluth MN

Nov 19, 2005, 10:39:23 PM11/19/05
It rather puts a different meaning to it, doesn't it, Dana?

Lee
VOF

--
Hawaiian trapped in a Minnesotan's body

"Dana" <da...@panix.com> wrote in message

rosie read n' post

Nov 19, 2005, 11:02:27 PM11/19/05

> Alcoholism is not a choice. Driving drunk is a completely
> irresponsible *choice.* Diabetes is not a choice. As a diabetic
> eating whatever I want whenever I want is a completely irresponsible
> choice.
>
> BessieBee

until i reached a stage where i was ready to admit that i was an OUT OF
CONTROL ALCOHOLIC i did a lot of drunk driving(with all four kids in the
car).....................i just never understood why i would do
that...........................
(the morning after, the night before)
i just never understood why i would put my children at such risk, not to
mention everyone else on the road.

today, I HAVE A CHOICE............................i don't drink.

robbb

Nov 19, 2005, 11:37:22 PM11/19/05
Dana quit worrying about offending people and please concentrate on your
quit :)

Zaaaaaaaaaaaashooooooooooooooossssshhhhhhh (that is for your listening
pleasure!)

robbb

Nov 20, 2005, 12:06:53 AM11/20/05
Katfur wrote:
> Stop making that noise! You're messing up my HAIR!

No but yeah but no but yes, actually yes!

robbb

Nov 20, 2005, 12:08:39 AM11/20/05
the gif is talking and the bees are buzzing
Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

zoo

Nov 20, 2005, 12:47:57 AM11/20/05

robbb wrote:
> zoo wrote:
> > robbb wrote:
> >
> >>zoo wrote:

> >>http://vanderbiltowc.wellsource.com/dh_images/july_2002_tantrum.gif
> >

> > What are you saying with that gif. ? And can you explain what the b's
> > mean in your name? It's something that I've been wondering about for
> > awhile now.

> the gif is talking and the bees are buzzing
> Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Yeah uh, thanks for clearing all that up.

(have no idea what she's talking about :)

So what's your name Robin?

Bryan

Nov 20, 2005, 1:12:48 AM11/20/05
Julio,

Congratz on upcoming 10 M. Damn well nice
milestone. I'll just say i have no problem with you.

I surely hope you don't blame the newsgroups
traffic jam on me. Quite honestly i don't think
of myself as such an influential. Yeah and maybe
i post some crazy things (i betcha most people
have just enough interest to read) and you notice
as my life has been leveling off crazy rants are
less then less. Just please don't blame me if you
feel the newsgroup isn't doing well. I have a
pretty swell, as do you, and lot of others.

If people are not going to show up in this
newsgroup because of crazy rant and smoke that's
there shitty willpower. They'd fail anyway. So
JJ, have a good night, and congrats on your 10M..

Bryan

Nov 20, 2005, 1:14:48 AM11/20/05
zoo wrote:
> Brain you sound like a wimp. With all due respect, start acting like a
> man. Stop apologizing, bitching, moaning, complaining. Real men don't
> complain incessently. They endure lifes struggles with a quiet dignity.
> Either you get the job done or you don't. As someone else said:
>
> "Real men get on with it and do what needs to be done without complaint
> or royal commision.'
>
> If your life sucks and when you speak it seems that nothing but whining
> comes out of your mouth, because you have nothing good in your life to
> talk about, then you're better off not speaking. Or writing. Why?
> Because nobody REALLY cares.
>
> I'm not saying I've personally followed this advice all the time.

So zoo are you a 'real' man? There wasn't much
complaining on these recent threads but a select
few complaining about me. Hey i tell it as it is,
if you don't wanna listen, don't.

Bryan

Nov 20, 2005, 1:16:04 AM11/20/05
yes i have a brain. I think anyway.

Dana

Nov 20, 2005, 2:43:27 AM11/20/05
If anyone wants to discuss drinking, I am here for you. Just call me
anytime. If you don't have unlimited long distance, and you live in the
good old USA. Just call and ring my phone once, and I will call ya back.-

robbb

Nov 20, 2005, 7:07:30 AM11/20/05
zoo wrote:

> So what's your name Robin?

robbbilina!

--
You got a little brown on your nose there sweetie
~robbb OF+9M

Lynn

zoo

Nov 20, 2005, 8:36:07 AM11/20/05
robbb wrote:
> zoo wrote:
>

> > So what's your name Robin?
> >
> robbbilina!

When I first started seeing you here awhile ago, for some time I
thought you were a guy named Rob :)

Robbbilina. Hm. What were your parents thinking :) I don't like to post
my real name on newsgroups because it's a very uncommon name. And the
slight chance that someone in real life comes here they'll definitely
know it's me.

robbb

Nov 20, 2005, 8:39:57 AM11/20/05
zoo wrote:
I don't like to post
my real name on newsgroups because it's a very uncommon name. And the
slight chance that someone in real life comes here they'll definitely
know it's me.

I didn't post my *real name* - that is a pet name that some people on
this news group call me :)

Purr*

It is loading more messages.