OT : The Rules of Chocolate

Michael Mennen

Jul 20, 2000, 3:00:00 AM7/20/00
I'm sure this has been around a while, but I haven't seen it before,....

THE RULES OF CHOCOLATE

If you've got melted chocolate all over your hands, you're eating too
slowly.

Chocolate covered raisins, cherries, orange slices and strawberries all
count as fruits, so eat as many as you want.

The problem: How to get 2 kilograms of chocolate home from the shop? The
solution: Eat it in the parking lot.

If calories are an issue, store your chocolate on top of the fridge.
Calories are afraid of heights, and will jump out of the chocolate to
protect themselves.

If I eat equal amounts of dark and white chocolate, is that a balanced diet?
Don't they counteract each other?

Money talks. Chocolate sings. Beautifully.

Chocolate has many preservatives. Preservatives make you look younger.
Therefore, you need to eat more chocolate.

Put "eat chocolate" at the top of your list of things to do today. That way,
at least you'll get at least one thing done.

A nice box of chocolates can provide your total intake of calories in one
place...now isn't that handy?

If you can't eat all your chocolate, it will keep in the freezer. But if you
can't eat all your chocolate, what's wrong with you?

If not for chocolate, there would be no need for control top pantyhose. An
entire garment industry would be devastated. You can't let that happen, can
you?

Sally

Jul 20, 2000, 3:00:00 AM7/20/00
On Thu, 20 Jul 2000 19:16:35 +1000, "Michael Mennen"
<men...@iprimus.com.au> wrote:

>I'm sure this has been around a while, but I haven't seen it before,....
>
>THE RULES OF CHOCOLATE

Yum!!! Guess what I'm having for breakfast now? Double Chocolate
Fudge ice cream....mmmmmmmmmm

Sally
3W+

winky

Jul 20, 2000, 3:00:00 AM7/20/00
Anything that is good and useful is made of chocolate
Chocolate Chip Cookies - They're not just for breakfast anymore.
Chocolate will never replace sex ... unless it's VERY GOOD
chocolate -
Cooking is like love - It should be entered into with abandon or
not at all
Give me chocolate and no one gets hurt
I never met a piece of chocolate I didn't like
Life is uncertain. Eat dessert first -
Never eat more then you can lift - Miss Piggy
Coffee makes it possible to get out of bed, chocolate makes it
worthwhile
I owe my quit to chocolate!
Winky
Six months, three days, 13 hours and 52 minutes.
That adds up to 2783 cigarettes not smoked,
and $452.24 already spent on new snorkel gear.
I've saved 1 week, 2 days, 15 hours, 55 minutes of quality life.

Got questions? Get answers over the phone at Keen.com.
Up to 100 minutes free!
http://www.keen.com

Ilan Neuman

Jul 20, 2000, 3:00:00 AM7/20/00
Thanks - after reading this, I had to go out a get a snickers bar!
Then, I had to send it to my sister and cousin, and my cousin had to go out and
get a mars bar.

I loved it!

Liz
3m

Michael Mennen wrote:

> I'm sure this has been around a while, but I haven't seen it before,....
>
> THE RULES OF CHOCOLATE

iwisse

Jul 20, 2000, 3:00:00 AM7/20/00

winky <wenda.kinc...@gulfaero.com.invalid> wrote in message

> Anything that is good and useful is made of chocolate
>
> Chocolate will never replace sex ... unless it's VERY GOOD
> chocolate -

and *who* here would eat any *but* the very best chocolate, i'd like to
know????? <lol> in other words, chocolate *always* replaces sex, y'all!!

now ... the rest of these lines only have to be reworded a bit. <g>

iwisse@3w+
(of only the best chocolate)

P.N. Taysum

Jul 21, 2000, 3:00:00 AM7/21/00
Michael Mennen (men...@iprimus.com.au) wrote:
> I'm sure this has been around a while, but I haven't seen it before,....

> THE RULES OF CHOCOLATE

Thanks - now I'm desperate for *sex* AND *chocolate* ROFL!

Peter
Sprinkling "glitter" on you!