aiii I cut my hair...

kari c

Apr 18, 1998, 3:00:00 AM4/18/98

it's now in a short bob, rather red, with sunburst highlights. I
can't believe I did this... LOL - it' like a whole new image! God
it is so hot tonight... and my head is like a pound lighter

kari

Kira D. Triea

Apr 19, 1998, 3:00:00 AM4/19/98

kari c (kco...@NOSPAMPLSgte.net) wrote:

+----

+----

Oi... you are so brave. I cut my hair once when I was 28 and almost
died of fright. :-) Sure sounds pretty though... I always wanted red
hair and almost dyed it once 'till my mom talked me out of it. :-) (I
am very all-over blond) I colored mine recently and it didn't take at
all... Loreal #2 needs *more* than 15 minutes even on very fine
delicate hair. <laughing>.

It's great having your hair off your neck on a hot night.. I pin
mine up or to the side

Kiira

kari c

Apr 19, 1998, 3:00:00 AM4/19/98

Kira D. Triea wrote:

> am very all-over blond) I colored mine recently and it didn't take at
> all... Loreal #2 needs *more* than 15 minutes even on very fine
> delicate hair. <laughing>.

haha.. lol.. I used Ultimate Blond on dark hair last time I wanted to go
red, but this time my friend over at a local aternative salon type place
just lifted more and highlighted the rest. It's different, but it seems
to be ok... "new hair shock" aside - it was time for a new look.

> It's great having your hair off your neck on a hot night.. I pin
> mine up or to the side

That works. I was a little rash in my decision... but then, it's not
like i ran off to the tat parlor like my gf suggesting ... lol.. yet.

Kira D. Triea

Apr 21, 1998, 3:00:00 AM4/21/98

Kari C. (kco...@gte.net) wrote:

x-no-archive: yes

+---
| > Don't do it... if you break up you'll have to get the tatoo removed
| > because it will remind you of your former girlfriend. Not to be
| > bleak or anything. :-)
|
| no no no no <smile> she's a girlfriend, but not a <<girlfriend>>.. although I
| am not averse to the thought of dating another girl, but I am not seeing
| anyone that way at all.
+---

Oh oops. :-) Silly me I just *assume* everyone is a lesbian. :-) Me and
my little homo-normative world. :-)

+----
| > Kari is a pretty name... if I were a boy I would use it. It is a boys
| > name in Finland. I can say this right and not upset you?
|
| Of course <g>... It's funny how names can swap out over different cultures. I
| used to think of spelling it more like I pronounce it| kaari, (with an "ahh"
| sound), which would make it stand out a little more.
+----
Oh hey Kaari is nice.

+---
| I have a neice named Kira (as opposed to Kiira - but that is very pretty; does
| it denote a particular word, 1st nation background?)
+---

Kiira is the Finnish spelling of Kira which is actually Russian
derived name. My biological father was Finnish and I was raised in
Finland until the age of two. I changed the spelling when I learned
this... one of those "back to my roots" things. Also I got pissed
after Deep Space 9 came on the air <laughing>. After all one wants
a unique name right? :-) Not to mention hair.

Kiira